Debra's Sin City Sexcapade

Story Info
WWE diva comes to Vegas for some fun.
2.7k words
4.4
9.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dfg1980
dfg1980
65 Followers

The following takes place in February 2002.

I've been working at Caesar's Palace for a few years. Prior to that, I worked for WWE in the talent relations department. Now that I'm 29 I finally got to work in the VIP area of the casino here in Las Vegas. The VIP area is for the high rollers that come to the casino to spend huge amounts of money, sometimes even in the millions. Most nights we're assigned to specific people in the VIP area and told to do whatever we can to please them, within reason.

On this night in late February we got a call from pro wrestler Steve Austin saying that he needed two rooms for the night. Since I was his contact at Caesar's because he knew me, it was up to me to help him. It seemed strange that he needed two rooms, but we booked it for him. We don't ask questions in Vegas. When word got out that Austin and his wife Debra would be there I volunteered to look after them. I did like Austin as a performer, but I heard he was an asshole around Debra, so I kept that in mind. I wanted to see Debra because she was my favorite wrestling woman of all time and was always nice to me, so I figured it was a win-win situation. Debra wasn't on TV much anymore, the rumors were that was because of Steve, so I was looking forward to seeing what was up.

When they arrived at around 11, I could tell this wasn't the picture of the perfect couple. As soon as they got out, Steve was crabby, asking for a drink right away and to point him in the direction of the VIP tables. I told him that we did his request of giving he and his wife separate rooms on different floors. I didn't ask why, of course, but I heard Debra say in my direction that it was better that way. She was looking as gorgeous as ever, wearing one of those business suit/short skirt combos she wears in the WWF. It was all black with the top having two of three buttons undone and her massive tits hanging out from under the black bra that covered them. I made eye contact with her right away, then I stared at her tits and I saw her glaring at me, but with a smile followed by a wink. On the way to the VIP room five college kids recognized Steve and asked him for an autograph. Without mincing words, Steve told them to "get out of my fucking face" while they looked pissed off. Debra, meanwhile, was more than willing to sign the autographs. I waited with her while Steve went forward into the VIP room. After she signed the five autographs she let out a deep sigh. I didn't say anything, but I could tell there were problems here.

We went into the VIP area where Steve requested so he could have privacy. As soon as we got in the room, Steve started drinking from one of the three pitchers of beers he ordered. Debra sat in one of the chairs, legs crossed and a pissed off look on her face while Steve called me over.

"Listen Jake, I'm gonna need a couple women here. Big tits. Brown hair. Just get me the best. If they're twins that's even better. Only need them for 20 minutes or so, then I'll be in the poker room. Can you do that?"

I nodded to him that I could, so I called the right people to bring over two twin brunettes from the escort service in the hotel. While I was waiting on the phone, I heard Steve and Debra talking back and forth angrily. My call ended up being short, but I still kept the phone to my ear because I could hear them.

"You're bringing two women here to fuck you right now?" She asked him.

"That's right. They're young, not some hasbeen 40 year old like you," he said while chugging on a beer. I definitely disagreed with him on that one.

"Right here in front of me, you don't even care?" She asked again, furiously. He didn't even say anything, he just kept drinking. "Remember when you told me all those months ago that you were okay with me seeing other men, but I told you I wouldn't do that because we were married. Well fuck that, because as far as I'm concerned this marriage is over."

"What are you gonna do, bitch, divorce me?" He laughed after the question. "You signed a pre-nup. What's mine is mine. You won't get shit from me."

"No I won't, but I'm not going to sit here and watch you." As she said that, I could feel my dick rise, but maybe that was just because I was staring at her tits. At this point I hung up the phone.

"So then go," Steve told her. "I don't give a shit."

"I'm going," she said while smirking, "and the divorce papers are going to be filed very soon."

"That's great," Steve said with a laugh. "Go celebrate with this asshole staring at your tits."

I was shocked that he would say that. Debra was mad at him, but she did a wry smile towards me as well. Debra went to walk away.

Steve signaled for me to come close: "Go with Debra. Just make sure she's safe. Just keep an eye on her. Here's a little something for you." He handed me $1,000 in cash. Then he looked me in the face and said: "Don't fucking judge me, son."

I walked away shaking my head as the girls got closer to Steve while starting their stripper dance. Debra, meanwhile, was checking her makeup. I helped her with her bag, which was quite full because the WWF was on tour, and we exited the room. She was fighting back the tears, so I handed her a napkin to wipe her eye. We were standing in an area in between the VIP area and the regular casino gaming area. I walked with her bags to the main gaming area, but she stopped me before I got through the door.

"What did he say to you back there? I saw him talking to you about something, what was it?" She asked me point blank.

I told her, "He just wanted to make sure that you're safe." She scoffed as I continued. "And he handed me $1,000 to get you a room."

"Hmmm," she smirked, "That's the nicest thing he's done for me in months. Our marriage was a shame. It was only marriage in name only. I only travel with him because of his precious image. There's no love there. None at all. Now that the divorce is final I want to celebrate...with you."

She gave me a hug, then slowly looked into my eyes and kissed me on the mouth. I was hesitant at first, but then I kissed her back.

* * *

THE HOTEL SUITE

I checked her into a suite pretty easily and walked her to the room. When I opened the door for her, she just sat walked into the room and then smiled at me. She signaled for me to come in and then she slammed the door shut.

She pushed me against the door, then leaned in for a kiss, then started to unbutton my shirt: "Mmmm, this is exactly what I need." I wasn't going tell her otherwise.

"Whatever you want tonight," I told her. "It's yours. I've been dreaming about this for years."

"That's why Vegas is magical," she said with a smile. "You just never know what might happen."

She unbuttoned her blouse and threw it off, leaving her in her black bra. Then she yanked down her skirt so she was only in black panties. I went to take off my pants. She smiled: "Let me get those...over by the bed."

I carried her in my arms and we kissed some more. When I put her down, she pushed me back first against the bed: "I know you love the puppies, but you've got something I want and need even more. Let me show you."

She reached for my belt. She teased me by rubbing my cock, undoing the zipper and playing with it a big. "So big and so attentive. Just how I like it. I need a closer look." She took the belt off, undid the button and yanked my pants off. Then she pulled off my boxers. She stroked my cock.

She put her lips around my cock and started sucking on it. She went up and down my shaft. She wasn't the kind of woman that I thought would be great at a blowjob, but she really knew what she was doing. Maybe it really had been a while for her. I wasn't about to complain. I just encouraged her: "You're amazing. Keep going." She played with my balls with her hands while bobbing her head and down my cock. I was rock hard for her like with nobody else in my life.

She paused briefly: "Lay down on the bed. I'm not done yet." I went on my back as she followed me and put her mouth on my cock some more as she continued to suck my dick hard. She did an amazing job of keeping me hard while also taking me all in and taking my 12 inch cock all the way to the back of her mouth. After about ten minutes of a blowjob, she stopped, wiped her mouth and smiled.

With me on my back, she mounted me. Her undies and bra were on: "So you're a big fan of the puppies huh?" She asked in reference to her massive tits. I just nodded my head. "Well good because they're ready for you." She took off her bra.

She leaned down as I was still on my back and thrusted her tits in my mouth repeatedly. I grabbed her tits with both hands because they were so big I needed both to get a firm grip of them. They were huge. I had been with some women with big racks before, but these were just the perfect size. I sucked on the left nipple, then the right and switched. It felt so good. She was moaning in pleasure, but she was also leaning back for my cock again. She turned so her ass was in my face. I knew what she wanted.

I yanked off her panties: "Mmm let me make you feel good. Let me fuck you like nobody ever has before."

"Against the wall," she said with a smile. "I like it rough."

She took me by the hand as she went with her back up against the wall. I made out with her for about 20 seconds while she stroked my cock again. I pressed her up against the wall, put my cock into her pussy hard and rammed my dick inside of her.

I was really pushing it hard as she moaned in pleasure. "OOOHHHH FUCKKKKK YES YES YES! MORE! YES! FUCK ME YES!"

She really got into it as I put her in a more pleasurable position where I hoisted her up a bit with my arms, then put my cock into her even more and she loved it. I could feel her digging her nails in my back a bit as I continued to pound away.

She moaned: "THIS IS AMAZING! YES! OH MY GOD FUCK! YES!"

I was so into it and so was she. Our bodies didn't let up for several minutes. Then she kinda stopped, kissed me on the lips and told me to get back on the bed.

"You're amazing." She crawled on top of me, rubbing her tits against my erect cock. "You still have more you can give me?"

"Absolutely," I told her. "I can go all night."

She cupped her tits in her hands, then pressed them up around my hard cock while I sat up a bit to help with the titty fucking. "Oh yeah," she moaned "my titties fucking love this." I leaned forward more as I titty fucked her with my cock throbbing between her massive melons. I was so hard and it felt so good to fuck her tits like that. We went towards the edge of the bed as I rammed my cock between her tits some more.

She was rubbing my cock between her tits, then sucking on it and getting it all hard. She was moaning: "Fuck yes! Stay hard, just stay hard!" I had no problem doing that with her all over me, smothering me with her melons.

We went back onto the bed and kissed some more. Then she smiled at me, put her pussy right in my face and sucked my cock some more as we were in the 69 position. I wasn't a big fan of eating pussy, but I didn't want to disappoint her either.

I put my tongue inside of her pussy as she sucked on my dick some more. She moaned in pleasure as I kept sticking my tongue in her pussy. I put my fingers in there too, rubbing it and feeling how wet she was. The pleasure was overwhelming, so she got off my dick and sat right on my face.

I told her with a smile on my face: "Now let me pleasure you." I laid her down on her back, spread her legs apart and went down on her.

She was moaning in pleasure again: "Oooooohhhhhhhh fuck me! YES! OH FUCK YEAH!"

My tongue was deep inside her pussy while I used my finger to pleasure her even more. I could taste her while she kept on yelling: "More! YES! YES! OHHHH GODDDDDD! FUCK!"

After eating her out for a few minutes, I could feel her body get all tense and slowed down. She grinned at me.

"This has been amazing, but I don't want it to stop," she told me as I started sucking on her tits again. "Fuck me doggy style."

She got on all fours, then faced forward with her hands on the headboard of the bed. I got behind her, rubbed her ass, fingered her pussy a bit more and then rammed my cock into her pussy. I pounded her pussy hard, getting deep inside her and she was moaning in pleasure.

I reached down and grabbed her tits while I fucked her, which only added to the pleasure for her. Then I grabbed a hold of her pigtails, pulling on them ever so gently as a way to keep her head up and she loved it.

"Oh yes!!" She moaned. "Fuck me harder, faster! Grab my hair! Get deep inside me! FUCK YES! FUCK OH GODDDDDD YES!"

I kept on fucking her while pulling back on the pigtails or added pressure. She kept moaning in pleasure while I fucked her pussy as hard as I could. I decided to talk while I did it too: "Is this why you picked me huh? So I can fuck you hard like this? You like that?"

"YES! OH FUCK! YES! This is...(breathing heavy)...what I wanted...oh FUCK ME!"

After fucking her doggy style for about five minutes, I could tell she was getting tired so I slowed it down. I pulled out of her

She sat up facing me and smiled while she stroked my cock some more. "This was amazing, but I want one more thing: cum on my tits."

I smiled back at her: "Sure thing, hon." Then I kissed her on the lips some more.

She seemed happy by that response: "Hon, hmmm...I like that. Now give me your fucking dick."

I sat back against the headboard and she went down on me again, sucking my cock, keeping it hard, getting it wet and I was ready to unleash on her. She leaned forward with her tits, I rubbed my dick inside of them and then I shot out a load of cum all over her massive tits.

She had a huge smile on her face. "Thank you baby. That felt so good."

I walked over to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. I handed it to her to wipe the cum off her chest. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips some more.

It was an amazing night - one that neither of us was ever going to forget.

Feel free to email me with any thoughts or comments that you may have on this piece.

dfg1980
dfg1980
65 Followers