Debrief

Story Info
Commando Clarke rescues pop star Deewa from terrorists.
15.4k words
18.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celebs: Cat Osterman, Deeyah.

Codes: MF, oral, romance, interracial, violence.

Standard disclaimer- This story is a satirical fantasy. It is fictional, even though its plot and characters are based on real events and people. All characters based on real people are fictionalized. All celebrities in the story are impersonated- poorly. I, the author, have no actual connection to any celebrity mentioned in this story other than being their fan, and I acknowledge that they do not act in real life the way my characters based on them do. I did not write this tale for financial profit and I expect none from it. This story contains controversial adult themes and situations, so it should not be read by those who are close-minded or under age 18.

Intro:Welcome, readers. This story is another chapter in my ongoing saga. It details the past of an important supporting player. The main celebrity featured is Arabic musical sensation Deeyah. I've wanted to write about this lovely lady for a while now. Please forgive me if the job I do is impacted by the fact that I only know about her through the Internet. I live in America, not the Middle East. Most of what I've written about that part of the world's most famous singer herein is completely fictionalized. It's the product of my imagination and should be treated as such. Also, please understand that any opinions expressed in this story are those of the author. I try to keep an open mind but sometimes I don't get all the information I need. Should you disagree with what I say, you are welcome to discuss your issues with me in feedback.

After this story, I will get back to the present day in my writings. The past has inspired me and that's why I have been setting stories in it. However, one can only live there for so long. In my stories' timeline, this tale follows "Passion of Erika Christensen Ch.4" and "Inside Out". Events in it also affect "Passion Ch.2" and "The Beijing Streakers". This tale is stand-alone, though, so there is no required pre-reading. I thank all who helped me write this story, especially my editor. Any mistakes that remain in my tales after her examination are completely my fault. I appreciate the mistakes caught.

I want to emphasize that I mean no disrespect to anyone through this story, least of all the good people of the Middle East and the religion known as Islam. I used some Muslims as villains in this tale because that is how they have cast themselves before the real world. I have used some of them as heroes here too.

If you are familiar with the death of Pat Tillman, please be aware that I am moving up this event two years in history for my fictional story. I greatly admired the man and mourn his loss, therefore I wanted to give him a mention here. I hope that is all right.

One more thing: This story was originally about Najwa Karam, not Deeyah. I had two Arab pop singers picked out for Clarke's rescue and Najwa was my first choice. Then I posted and a fan told me Najwa was Christian. I thank that fan and I apologize for my mistake. I should have done better research. Thankfully the story was easily altered by inserting my second choice, who I have verified is indeed Muslim. I know she's a Sunni. She makes more sense to me as a Sufi, however, so I switched that. Everything should be fine now, I hope.

I dedicate this tale to Pat Tillman and all the other people who are involved in history's seemingly endless Middle Eastern conflicts. I pray that one day that part of the world finds peace with the rest of the planet and within its own borders. I also hope readers will enjoy my story. All feedback is appreciated. Now let us begin.

***

Debrief.

London, England. September 2003.

Height difference can make a relationship awkward.

This is true with both physical and achievement heights, Doug Ramsay reflected. As happened much too often when he should be concentrating on something else, profound insights were intruding upon his thoughts.

Six foot two inch Cat Osterman was pressing her naked self hard against him, her limbs coiled about his bare torso as he thrust his manhood into her inner folds. The gangly brunette was only a few inches taller than Doug but this still made any coupling between them uncomfortable. They could not kiss lips to lips without her leaning over, him rising on tiptoes to meet her, or both of them lying down as they were now. Neither of them minded the height difference much, they had never really discussed it, but still it was there. They got around it as best they could and enjoyed being together. The other distance between them kept them apart.

They had met eighteen months ago in Austin on the University of Texas campus. Doug was visiting his alma mater to watch a softball game. Cat was on the mound, achieving another of her many strikeout records as a pitcher. Doug was a sheriff's deputy back then and he used his badge to get into the players' recreation area of the stadium after the game and meet Cat.

A few sparks of conversation followed by an invitation to dinner made them an item. Doug had been startled that things had gone so well at such speed. He often felt like he and Cat were such different people that they could never find common ground. She loved sports and he would only watch them if a beautiful and skilled athlete like Cat was playing. Being with her was like an impossible dream. Perhaps that was why Doug found it difficult to concentrate on the present when he coupled with Cat and why he did not honestly know where they were headed. Their relationship had continued to blossom rapidly after the first meeting, as each was a free and open person who enjoyed the other's company and wanted to keep things going. Then Cat got the call.

It came from a former coach who was very proud of her. Cat's pitching skills had paid off in the best way, he said. She was going to test for the Olympics and chances were she would get in with the greatest of ease.

Doug praised Cat as soon as he heard this but also scaled back their dating. She did not need the distraction, he told her. Forget about me and everything we have. This is your chance. Go for it. You have to get the success you deserve and turn it into the coaching career that you want. You're a legend. I'm just a common man, and probably not the man for you.

Soon they were mere friends with benefits. Doug remained one of Cat's contacts and a good source of understanding but romance was no longer on their minds.

What we have is great on its own, Doug thought in the present, leaning up and crushing Cat's face against his. Their tongues met from open mouths, entwining as they exchanged caresses. Her dexterous hands circled his shoulders and massaged his back. They then came around and toyed with the thin dark hair that covered his strong chest and stomach muscles. Cat lightly clawed those muscles with her nails, further stoking his arousal. Doug's own fingers were on her breasts, squeezing and pinching the tan aureoles. Cat's legs pulled his firm manhood deeper into her shaven loins and she yowled as she clenched her knees around his rear.

Cat's still not an Olympian yet, Doug told himself. It will be another six months or so before training for the Games begins. However, she's already taken off a year from college to achieve this dream. It'll be worth it, but it will still push her back. My own life has changed too.

When Cat and I broke up, Doug recalled, I was already feeling the stress of law enforcement. I couldn't do the job forever and I had already achieved all I wanted out of it, so I decided to retire. I published my first bestselling thriller novel and then quit the force to apprentice as an entertainment mogul with Clifford Antone. Aided by my membership in a secret society known as the Friendship, I amassed some wealth and moved to London. There I opened my own dance club and bar called "Inside Out". Not bad for a young man of twenty-five years. Cat and I are in the penthouse of the swinger's haven that occupies the apartments above my club now, enjoying ourselves on the last night before she has to leave me again. I never want this to end but that's the way things have to be.

He moved his hands off her tits and into her long dark hair, stroking and yanking on the strands. Cat sighed and licked his face and he kissed her neck in reply. Their arms went around each other's torsos and they held one another tight as they continued to exchange coital thrusts.

They had to part, Doug knew. They had different lives. Cat was more famous than he was even with his new achievements and that could only grow. She also had other lovers besides him, male and female. None of her relationships was that serious at the moment but someday things could change. He did not want to intrude on that. Denying someone happiness was a thing Doug never wanted to do.

Thus he contented himself with being Cat's fan, watching her as she rose away from him and reached for new peaks. What honor he could give her he did. Cat accepted it all. She recognized herself in a character in his novel and laughed, happy that he cared. They remained good friends even as they drifted apart emotionally.

"I will always have you on my mind," Doug promised her. Cat nodded and said the feeling was mutual, though she agreed their steady relationship should be no more.

All they had left was calls and visits, exchanges of advice and happiness for the goals each had achieved. Moments of loving such as the present were growing less frequent and neither could guess when the next chance might come. Let us put it behind us, Doug thought, fondling her hips and shoving himself into her. We'll let what we have be enough and make up for what we don't.

Cat agreed, her brown eyes blinking at his blue ones as she joined with him. Her hands roamed all over his body, memorizing by feel his stocky muscles and his thick dark blond hair. Cat often told Doug he physically reminded her of the actor Seann William Scott. It amused her that he did not always share the lack of inhibitions usually exhibited by that actor's characters. Doug was as handsome as she was striking and had a wonderful sense of creative humor. It was because of this that Cat had so quickly accepted him as a lover and friend.

He admires me, she thought, in a strange way that I have trouble appreciating sometimes. I see him as just marvelous casual sex, I always have. He wants more, but I can't think about that now. I have a life to lead. I'm not part of his world and he can't share mine. We have to be happy with what we have. My athletic career is growing at an exponential rate. Tomorrow I have to leap away from Doug and go back to embracing it. I have to get my current semester of college over with and then head for the Olympics. Whatever's ahead, he'll cheer me on but our time together will be sporadic at best. We're destined to be separated, even though right now we're so close. Keeping this in mind, she fervently caressed her lover's back.

They clutched each other tight, forgetting the future and reveling in the moment. He speared his cock into her cunt, warm moisture flowing from her and lubricating his condom-coated organ. Cat took that rod inside, bouncing strikes and fouls off it with her fingers and inner muscles. She tossed her head and cried out as Doug's hands ran her body's bases, imprinting her memory onto his brain with every sound.

"How's that new Longhorn catcher working out?" Doug asked Cat, slowing between kisses. She smiled, recognizing one of his distraction techniques to stave off a premature climax. "Are you getting along well?"

"Yeah!" Cat replied in a breathless murmur. "Megan and I are best friends. She's a great lover too." Cat grinned and licked his ear.

"Awesome. Think she'll go to the Olympics with you?"

"I don't know. She's good, but the coaches aren't noticing her like they are me. I'll miss her, but it's okay. There will be plenty of other potential friends."

"Yeah," Doug agreed, pecking her on the cheek. "I'll introduce you to some more if the games don't give all you can handle."

Cat smirked. "Like Keira Knightley?" The actress, a frequent visitor to Doug's new business, had joined in their coupling twice in the past few days.

"Other beautiful women as well," Doug promised. Keira was not the only famous guest at his club. There were many, and some of the beautiful women were rapidly becoming Doug's lovers and friends. He was trying hard to relax and accept the experience. "I'll get you men also, if you want them. I'll do whatever you desire, Cat, just to keep myself on your mind."

It was the promise of a passionate moment, they both knew, heartfelt but possibly not sincere. Cat shrugged it off and kissed Doug, telling him that such words were not necessary with her deep silent breaths into his throat. You will be with me whatever happens, she told him, just as long as thoughts of me are in you. He sensed her promise and smiled, again enfolding her in his arms as he struck the head of his cock against her clit.

They traded movements and caresses a while longer, sighing and kissing each other's faces and lips. Words were behind them now, as the pleasure had become too overpowering within both Doug and Cat. He buffed her lips and neck, then leaned down and sucked her breasts. She scratched his torso like a favored nail-sharpening device in climax, living up to her name with her gestures and purrs. He exploded into her seconds later, moving his head back up to lick her lips as he shot his load. They broke apart, grinning at each other. She slapped him once, hard across the face, and then tumbled away from him as he laughed and rolled his eyes.

The lovers took a moment to recover, exchanging regular looks and smiles as they both rested and let out heavy breaths. They lay among the white sheets of the penthouse bed, close to sleep but not quite there. Soon each person's hands were traveling back towards the other. Woman grinned at man, and man grinned in reply. They rolled together again and embraced. Doug idly played with Cat's cunt and nipples while she stroked his balls. They shared a kiss and then snuggled together, neither quite yet ready for more. Cat offered Doug her palm and he slipped his hand into hers, giving a content expression that she returned. They beamed into each other's eyes, and then moved together as they both felt their arousal flare once again.

Knock, knock, knock.

"Who's there?" Doug called out, releasing Cat and rolling away from her. He looked at the bedroom door. It has to be someone safe, Doug thought. No one gets into the upper floors of my club without a pass. It's late at night, though. I hope this isn't an emergency.

"It's Clarke!" came the reply.

Doug gave Cat a frown, recognizing the voice of his security chief. His athletic lover shrugged and he nodded. They both sat up on the bed and steeled their minds. Cat saw Doug's law enforcement training in the way he readied himself for the unknown situation and she responded to it with her own preparations. "Come in!" she shouted at the door.

The portal opened at the touch of Clarke's master key. The security chief then walked inside. He was a large Bushman over six feet tall with powerful rippling muscles. His head was bald with a wise warrior's face and his voice unaccented. Cat once again reflected on how much Clarke reminded her of the former wrestler turned actor Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. He was as big as the Rock, though with darker skin and less hair. Clarke wore a tan jacket, a black shirt and urban camouflage pants. He grinned when he saw Doug and Cat, looking both their bodies up and down.

Cat smiled at his attention. She had caught Clarke eyeing her several times during the past week. They had talked a little and become friends. Clarke was a world traveler and had seen a lot in the military. He didn't mind sharing his experiences with an interested person. Cat hung on every word, intrigued. Talk was all she had done with Clarke thus far, though. She was attracted to the Bushman but catching up with Doug had kept her too busy to pursue other men as of yet.

Maybe next time I'm in London I will try and get with Clarke, Cat thought. That is, if by then Doug's gotten over me enough to not mind me having sex with his best friend. I don't want to hurt him. I'll just keep hoping enough other famous women enter Doug's life and distract him from me between my next visit and now.

"Is something the matter, Clarke?" Doug asked, grimacing in discomfort.

Clarke chuckled. "I've never seen you naked before, Deputy Doug."

Doug raised his eyebrows. He and Cat were into free love, he reminded himself. She was more at ease with it than he was but he was trying to improve. Clarke was their buddy. Thus, neither he nor Cat had bothered to cover up in front of Clarke. Was that a mistake? "And?"

"You look good."

Hearing Cat giggle, Doug blinked and stared at Clarke. "Are you coming on to me?"

Clarke shrugged and smirked. "Do you want me to? I wouldn't mind doing that, you know. I go both ways, like most of my team."

He was referring to the squad of former Special Forces soldiers who worked at Inside Out in various capacities. They had once been employed by the United Nations as an elite counterterrorist unit under Clarke's command. We were like the heroes of that old cartoon "G.I. Joe", Clarke told those who asked. An unorthodox and very effective freedom fighting force. We're not in the military anymore but we still have our training and camaraderie. We all sleep together too, more or less.

The Bushman's current employer looked away from him and coughed. "Well, Clarke," Doug said, "that's flattering, but I'm afraid I don't go both ways. I'm straight. I'm all about the ladies."

"Really?" Cat jumped in, laughing again. "I know you experimented once."

"Yes," Doug confirmed, "and I wasn't turned on at all. Sorry, Clarke. Men don't do anything for me, not even you. I got nothing against gay people. I fully support their rights. I have a gay brother in New York and, as you know, I adore bisexual women. I have other gay and lesbian friends too. I'm just not gay myself."

Clarke pointed his index finger at Doug and clicked his thumb, sharing Cat's smile. "That's fine, Deputy Doug. I'll be content with fantasy."

Doug gaped at him, incredulous. Cat guffawed and clapped him on the back. "Relax!" she told her lover. "Clarke's just pulling your chain!"

"I can see that," Doug replied, hiccupping. "He's lucky I don't mind."

"You gotta understand, man," Clarke said. "I'm a force of nature. I rarely discriminate in fucking or fighting. It's just who I am."

"Most of the time, I'm grateful for it," Doug said, trying to recover from the sudden shock. "You're a good friend, Clarke. You've proven yourself quite an asset to me the past three months. I just don't like you in a ... well, you know." He gestured at Cat and himself.

"I might like you that way, Clarke," Cat declared, seizing the opportunity. "When I'm here next and have time."

Doug gave her a surprised look followed by a nod of acceptance. Clarke was beaming at Cat, he noted. No problem, he said to himself. You two have fun together. Thanks, Cat, for showing me just how far apart we've grown.

"I'd like that," Clarke said to Cat. He then looked at Doug. "What's the matter, man? You've been having tons of women lately. Keira and her celebrity friends, for one. They should have bled all jealousy out of you by now. Tess and Jodi Lee from my team have both gotten with you too. I know some of the other women are also waiting their turn. It's not just because you knew Jodi Lee and several other people on my team in high school either. You've got seeds planted all over the place! Let's not forget that tall redhead and the little blonde who have come in almost every night since we opened the club. Why haven't you gotten with them yet?"