Deb's Adventures Ch. 02: The Cruise

Story Info
College girl has sex with married guy while wife watches.
7.6k words
4.63
34.5k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend, Lisa, told me it would be an adventure, we would drink margaritas on the beach, relax by the pool, meet guys, and make some bad choices. Sure, sounded like fun, escape the daily grind of college life and have a safe place to do things that we wouldn't normally do. Unfortunately, the cruise wasn't everything that she had promised.

We were sharing an inside single cabin, the only way we could afford to go on a student's budget, and it seemed to be getting smaller each night of the cruise, especially with Lisa's snoring. I had known she snored before, the thin wall that separated the bedrooms in our apartment let me know that, but her nightly impression of a chainsaw was a lot more exasperating when it was only a couple feet from my ear.

Neither one of us had expected to be spending too many nights in the room together. Now here it was, the last night of the cruise, and neither one of us had met anybody. Well, that wasn't entirely true. We had actually met a lot of interesting people, but none of them were single men. Lisa and I ended up spending a lot of time together at the beach, in bars, shopping, etc. We had a lot of fun, but we had both been hoping for more.

We decided to spend our last night of the cruise at the dance club. We spent the hours after our final dinner aboard the ship getting ready. Shower's, makeup, hair, the full deal. If there were any available men, we were going to catch their eye.

Lisa put on her sexiest dress, which, I suppose, covered more than a bikini, but I certainly would never have the guts to wear something like it. The bright red dress shimmered and sparkled in the light and hung loosely over her breasts, the neckline plunging down well past her breasts, exposing copious amounts of cleavage and risking exposing even more if she moved wrong, or there was a stiff breeze. The top was held up by a thin strap around the back of her neck, leaving her back bare. The skirt fell to about mid-thigh, but there was a slit up the side that exposed her thigh and matching red lace panties when it bounced. A strand of her long, red hair curled lightly over her shoulder as the rest fell in waves against her bare back, devastating any man who saw her.

My dress was practically Amish in comparison. It was an over-the-shoulder dress. The snug fitting bodice was black flower lace with a skin tone silk lining that dipped down low enough to show off a little cleavage and three-quarter length sleeves. The pleated skirt was solid black, hanging loosely to just above the knee. I liked the way it fit me, and thought it looked really cute with my short, brunette hair and black heels.

Once we got to the club, we found a small, standing table near the dance floor and bought our favorite drinks, a Long Island Ice Tea for me and a Mai Tai for Lisa. The club was busier than previous nights, probably everybody wanting to make the most of their last night, though it wasn't crowded. The music was great, and their were already several couples on the dance floor. As expected, Lisa attracted a lot of attention, I almost felt invisible next to her.

As we sipped our drinks and looked over the men in the bar, I leaned towards Lisa and, speaking over the music, said, "Doesn't look like we are going to have any better luck tonight. All the guys I see are already with somebody."

Lisa nodded, gave me a mischevious grin, and said, "Yeah, I think we need to figure out how to lure one away from their wife and back to the room."

We both laughed. "What about that one?" I pointed to a cute guy on the dance floor with an attractive woman.

"Ooh, he looks like a stud. You spill your drink on her, then I'll swoop in while she's distracted and entice him to the room." She stuck her chest out and pulled her dress tight against her body showing off her ample assets as she said it, more than a few people in the room took notice.

We laughed again, even though I was pretty sure she was somewhat serious.

As we looked around some more, I spotted a guy who was out on the dance floor alone, I nodded my chin at him and asked, "What about him?" He was about ten or fifteen years older than us, with dark blonde hair and wearing black slacks with a dark teal dress shirt unbuttoned just far enough to show off his chest hair. He had broad shoulders and a narrow waist and was very attractive. Just watching him dance got my libido running.

"Good find, Deb. Let's dance over there."

She dragged me to the dance floor and we danced over towards him, hoping he would notice us and say something. As we got closer, I noticed his blue eyes. He was even more gorgeous than I had previously thought. I hoped that he was single.

After a short bit, he still hadn't noticed us. Lisa fluffed her hair, adjusted her dress, and pronounced, "I'm going to ask him to dance."

This caught me off guard for some reason and I had to fight down a bout of jealousy. I suppose we had been talking about finding somebody for her; I would just have to get over it. I did my best to encourage her through my disappointment, then stepped off the dance floor and found our table. I took a drink of my Long Island Iced Tea while she approached him.

I could tell Lisa was nervous because she looked back to me for courage before approaching the guy. I hadn't seen her nervous with a man before, so it amused me. When she asked him, he shook his head no, showed her his wedding ring, then nodded to a pretty brunette sitting nearby, sipping on a drink and watching him.

Lisa scurried back to the table, her cheeks red with embarrassment, but her expression showing excitement at having asked a married guy to dance. She grabbed her Mai Tai and took a big gulp. "Married" is all she said to me. I patted her shoulder in sympathy and said, teasingly, "I thought you said you were going to steal away a husband? He seemed like a perfect specimen."

"Well, they have to be willing. I wouldn't be able to drag one all the way back to our cabin without some cooperation." We laughed at this.

We finished our drinks and were discussing whether we should buy another round or go back out to the dance floor when the decision was made for us. A guy in tight black jeans and a solid black tshirt that looked a couple sizes too small and with tattoos down his bulging arms like sleeves set a Long Island and Mai Tai on our table, keeping a tumbler of whiskey with an ice ball for himself. "Hi, I'm Charlie. Do you mind if I share your table? I brought drinks."

Though he seemed to be a bit of a douche, his smile was disarming and he did a credible job keeping his eyes focused above the neck. Unfortunately, Lisa failed the test as she looked him up and down, checking out his body. She grabbed the Mai Tai and, with a little shake of her head and dazzling smile, responded, "Sure. Plenty of room here."

The table was actually quite tiny, though we could squeeze in a third, and Lisa seemed to do a bit more squeezing than what was absolutely necessary. I was impresssed that Charlie knew what we were drinking, but tattoos didn't do anything for me. However, he was exactly Lisa's type, male and straight.

I let them chat while I scoped out the dance club. The married guy Lisa had approached was still dancing and his wife continued to watch him. I wondered why she didn't go out on the dance floor with him. He seemed like he would be fun to dance with and she seemed to be enjoying the music.

Lisa and Charlie were bantering back and forth, while I barely payed attention. But that didn't stop me from nearly spitting out my drink when Lisa asked him, "So, what are you? Gay? Married? Like sheep? What's wrong with you?"

He looked a bit sheepish, but answered with a "Married," while he looked down at his drink.

Lisa replied, "Of course you are. Just my luck. Where's your wife?" She looked around the bar.

"She's been sick the last couple days. She told me to go out and have fun," he shrugged his shoulder. "I feel a little bad going out, but she insisted."

Lisa gave him a wicked look and said, "Well, as long as you have permission, I suppose I could dance with you. We'll see how things progress from there." She said the last part with a clear look towards his crotch. I could see his face redden a bit, and was a bit embarrassed myself, even though I was already aware of her, shall we say, free spirit.

Lisa grabbed Charlie's hand, and led him to the dance floor where he made up for his lack of skill with great enthusiasm. Lisa seemed to be enjoying his antics, laughing with him as he did some silly dance moves. Unfortunately for Lisa, Charlie seemed to be a bit oblivious to the signals Lisa was putting off, the touches to the arm, playing with her hair, laughing. Perhaps he wasn't actually interested in Lisa, just wanted a dance partner while his wife was sick in their cabin. Oh well, not really my problem. I didn't think she should be pursuing a married man anyway.

As Lisa danced, I tried to keep a lookout for any available men, but my attention kept going back to the blue eyed dancer and his wife. I was intrigued by why she was sitting by herself watching her husband instead of dancing with him. She looked friendly, and Lisa and I have been enjoying introducing ourselves to strangers during the trip. We've met a lot of interesting people, unfortunately none of them were single men. Tonight wasn't going to be any luckier than the rest, might as well make the best of it and say hi.

I brought my Long Island with me and tapped her on the shoulder, "Is this seat taken?" She looked a bit taken aback. I suddenly realized that she might think I was coming on to her. I covered my mouth and giggled, "Sorry, that didn't sound right. I was just bored sitting alone and thought I would introduce myself while my friend danced."

She laughed as well and said, "Sure. My name's Ellie. I'm here with my husband, Matt." She indicated the hunk on the dance floor. She then answered my unspoken question, "He likes to dance, I like to watch. It's a good match."

I chuckled and held up my drink to her, "Sounds good to me." We clinked glasses and each took a sip, our eyes on Matt. Ellie turned out to be a lot of fun to talk to. A truly fascinating woman who graduated with a master's degree in biology and was working in a lab as a lead researcher for a major corporation on the East coast. Her husband, Matt, worked as a civil engineer for the city they lived in. We swapped college stories, some of hers sounded quite wild. I shared some of my wilder stories as well, including, to my surprise, some things I had only shared with Lisa before, and never thought I would tell anybody else. It was like finding a lost sister. I wished I had met her earlier in the cruise.

We got to a point in the conversation where we both sat back in companionable silence and watched Matt. The club music was awesome and filled me with the need to dance, like the DJ was giving me a command that must be obeyed. I was bopping along to the music, wishing I had somebody to dance with. I decided to ask Ellie if she minded if I danced with her husband.

"Ellie, would it be OK if I danced with Matt? My regular dance partner is occupied." I pointed over to Lisa, who was now dancing much closer to Charlie. Much closer.

She smiled, "It's OK with me, but you have to ask him. Tell him Ellie said yes" I swear her eyes actually twinkled with joy. I couldn't believe I was going to ask a guy to dance, and married at that. I've never asked a man to dance before. What if he said no? Oh wait, he's married and his wife is right there. This was just a dance, not a date. No big deal, keep it together, you can do this.

I took a deep breath and approached him. Our eyes met for the first time and it was like everything else in the room just melted away leaving me breathless. "Uh, um. Do you mind if I dance with you?" I rushed out the last part, my heart hammering in my chest. He started to shake his head and show me his ring, I blurted out, "I asked your wife. She said it was OK, I mean, she, um, she told me to tell you Ellie said yes."

He looked up to Ellie with a raised eyebrow and she eagerly nodded her head. He shrugged and said, "Sure." We started to dance together. Really more like danced at each other since we stayed at least a couple feet apart at all times. But even so, the beat was hitting hard and I had a lot of fun, even though it was completely chaste. After a couple songs, we went back to the table where he left me with his wife while he went to the bar to get us all drinks.

Ellie asked, "Did you have fun with my husband?"

I felt a little guilty because I had a lot of fun with her husband and was a bit turned on as well. We hadn't touched or anything, he was nothing but respectable, but each time he would thrust his hips or move his body in certain ways, it warmed me up a little bit inside. Even now, I was squeezing my legs together, enjoying the tingling between my thighs.

I realized I hadn't answered her yet, "Oh yes, he is a wonderful dancer. Thanks for letting me borrow him for a little while."

She laughed, I really loved her laugh, and said, "I'm sure he is enjoying having a partner. He is always trying to get me to dance, but I don't really care for it."

We sat quietly waiting for Matt when the realization that I was probably intruding on their date made its way through the alcohol and lust haze. "Oh, I'm sorry. You guys probably want me to leave you alone." I got up and said, "Tell Matt that I had a fun time."

I started to turn when Matt came to the table with his hands full of drinks, "I got your drink."

I looked into his blue eyes, I couldn't exactly leave now when he just bought me a drink. "Thanks," I carefully grabbed my drink out of his hands, "I was thinking that I should leave you and your wife to your date." I stood there a bit awkwardly, not knowing if I should stay or go.

Ellie said, "Please stay. At least have a drink with us. We would love to get to know you better." Matt sat next to his wife, with his arm over her shoulder, and I sat across from them. He gave her a big kiss and I felt envious of Ellie. She ran her fingers through his hair, holding him to her lips and his arm was around her back. I could see their tongues darting into each other's mouths. After a bit, they finished their kiss and turned back to me, both smiles. I'm sure I would be smiling too if he kissed me like that. Then I realized that I had just watched them making out and didn't avert my eyes at all. That was weird, but I did enjoy watching.

We chatted for a while as we sipped our drinks, telling stories and such. Ellie had given me a big introduction to her husband with some of the stories I had told her, embarrassing me quite a bit when she mentioned my one-time-only porn shoot that I had done a couple months ago, I needed the money to pay rent and it seemed exciting. His raised eyebrow made me laugh, but I was pretty sure my face was beet red.

Thankfully that conversation didn't last long. She also brought up some things that she thought I had in common with him, and so I chatted with Matt for a bit. Seemed he had minored in computer science back in college, which was cool since I was a software engineering student. I really love writing software, it's so empowering, so I got to talk a bit of shop, which was a fun experience.

We finished our drinks, all a lot more friendly with one another. Ellie was great, I could see being friends with her. Even though she was older, married, and established in her career, we really seemed to hit it off. Matt was gorgeous, and I loved looking into his eyes. He seemed to be everything I liked in a guy. Well, other than married, that was a disappointment. I have to admit to developing quite the crush on the man.

Matt got up, held out his hand to me, and asked me to dance. I looked at Ellie to make sure it was still OK with her. When she nodded, I eagerly took his hand and let him pull me to the dance floor. I hadn't realized the club had become so packed since the last time we were out here. We had to dance a lot closer together, which I was completely fine with.

We got bumped quite a bit by the enthusiastic crowd, causing us to move even closer together. Soon I had my hand on his chest, his hard, broad chest. His gentle, warm hands found their way to my waist. It was all quite innocent, my hands feeling his chest, nothing we could do about it given the crowded conditions on the dance floor, the smell of his cologne was intoxicating, just had to make do with the space we had available. I looked over to Ellie, who was still watching, apparently undisturbed with me having my hands on her husband.

I heard a "Nice catch, Deb!" from behind me. I turned to see Lisa, holding Charlie's hand. "I was able to seperate this husband from the herd and am going to drag him back to our cabin now. Think you can find somewhere else to be for a few hours?" She wagged her eyes and nodded towards Matt.

I couldn't believe that she was going to have sex with a guy she had just met. A married guy! I wanted to tell her that it wasn't a good idea to be sleeping with married men, however, my thoughts on the topic weren't exactly pure at the moment. I just nodded.

"Thanks, Deb. I owe you." And with that, she led Charlie out of the dance club. I turned back to Matt who smiled after them. "I'm glad your friend found somebody." I nodded, a little numbly.

We continued to dance, our bodies touching, perhaps certain female body parts accidentally being brushed against certain male body parts, which, through no fault of mine, just happened to be sticking out a bit further than was typical. It was just natural evolution that we were attracted to one another. It didn't mean anything, right? He's married. I'll just go back to my room tonight, alone. Nothing new there.

I pressed my body against his, standing just a bit on my toes so I could feel his erection brush against my clit. I swear it was accidental, mostly. Well, some. Arghh, why was I trying to kid myself; he was driving me wild, especially when he would run his hand down my ass and pull me closer, the occasional moan escaping his lips and mine.

Maybe I could find a way to separate Ellie and Matt? No, I couldn't do that to Ellie, she was great. We continued to dance, me rubbing up against his rock hard bulge more frequently. I was so friggin horny. It didn't help that when I would occasionally look over to Ellie, she seemed to be watching every move we made. I know for a fact that she saw me pressed against him and didn't seem to react. Though, now that I was thinking about it, she did seem to be breathing a little funny.

Matt leaned in to me, I thought for a second he was going to kiss me and my heart quickened in anticipation, but he said, "I could use a break. Do you mind?" I reluctantly peeled myself off of him and followed him to the table, my legs feeling like they could barely carry me.

Matt's man parts were clearly straining against the fabric as he sat down next to Ellie. I worried that she would be upset considering how he came to that state, but she just smiled as she moved her hand into his lap and kissed him on the cheek. I sat on the opposite side of the table, watching them together, trying to get my breathing under control, hoping Ellie would think I was tired from dancing.

As they snuggled closely together, she asked me, "Where did your friend go?"

"Well, let's just say that I have to find something to do for the next few hours." She got the inference and we both chuckled.

As we sat there, I studied his perfect face. I was clearly smitten with this man and was beginning to regret dancing with him since it would lead to nothing but my own sexual frustration. I noticed Ellie looking back and forth between Matt and me and I felt guilty again. I looked down at my drink, trying to calm myself down. It didn't help that Ellie's arm was now moving in a rather specific way, Matt's lidded eyes telling the rest of the story.