Deb's Ranch Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple relates a swinger story to a friend.
4.1k words
3.88
40.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember when I first heard of the place, "Deb's Ranch." Images of a broken down ancient structure, on acres of land, filled my mind. The type you'd find in Montana, Wyoming or Texas wilds.

Linda and Mark were, what I considered, my best friends. We shared weekends, holidays, heart to heart talks. Our successes, troubles and dreams were known to each other as one simply knows the day or month.

Our intimacy didn't stop there. Mark shared Linda with me, on a regular basis. It was on one of these occasions, a little wine, a little weed, sharing little Linda...when they brought up the subject of Deb's Ranch.

"Tell him about Deb's Ranch babe," Mark had said, as he settled into a recliner while lighting a nice size doobie.

In a soothing rustle of silk, a fragrance of perfume, Linda slid next to me on the couch. With one hand resting on my leg and the other holding a glass of wine, she began.

"Mark and I would like you to attend Deb's Ranch with us." Her smile wide, seductive, as she declared this.

"All right," I replied, as I took a drag off the joint being passed.

"Now tell me, what did I just agreed to?" I added, with a smile.

Linda took a hit off the joint, passed it to Mark. Sipped her wine.

"Well," she began, "it's a large house, located about an hour west of here. Three floors, not counting the basement. A couple named John and Deb own the house."

"What goes on at the ranch?" I inquired, as I passed the roach back to Linda.

She inhaled deeply, her chest rising. Her silk robe slid open as she leaned to extinguish the roach in the ash tray. She finished off the rest of her wine with a quaff. Sitting back, she pulled both her tiny feet under her. As she began to answer Mark rose from the recliner, taking our three empty glasses with to refill them.

"It's a swingers club. Hangout. A place where couples meet on weekends to socialize and have sex."

As she said this her hand gently stroked my inner thigh. Her eye's were sparkling as she they met mine. She leaned over, giving my lips a soft subtle kiss. Mark handed us our glasses and returned to the recliner.

"You've definitely got my attention, honey. Tell me more. How did you two find out about this place? How long have the two of you been keeping this secret from me?"

Mark chuckled, a big grin on his face.

"Go ahead babe! Tell my ol' buddy here about last Saturday night,” Mark chimed in.

"Don't be mad or hurt now honey," Linda commenced, "we've known about it for a little over a month now. We haven't told you because we wanted to check the place out together first, to see if it was even worth mentioning. So, last Saturday night we drove out there and just looked around, investigated it."

Mark added, "Dude! It was my sister, Janey, who told us about it! She told us over dinner a couple weeks ago about the kinky jerk she had went out with. He took her there on a first date! Can you imagine the balls the dude must have had to do that on a first date! I'm surprised he could even walk, as big as they must have been to do such a thing!"

All three of us laughed.

"Anyway, as I was saying, we visited the place. It's pretty well known in the Minnesota swinging circles, there must have been fifty or more couples there that night. It's set up in three distinct areas. The first floor is for socializing, fully clothed. The second floor is same as the first...but...you talk in the nude! As naked as the day you were born!" Linda finished the sentence with almost a girlish squeal and giggle.

"Now here's the best part!" she continued, in a hushed tone of voice, as if she was telling a secret. "The third floor. That's where the magic is."

Linda removed her hand from my thigh. She pulled her feet out from under her, stood and removed her silk robe, draping it over the back of the couch next to a hand towel. Sitting back down she raised her little feet and placed them upon the coffee table, her legs spreading and knees falling to her sides, revealing everything that made her a woman.

"Kurt, honey, rub me while I tell you what Mark and I beheld on the third floor." Linda gently appealed to me. She began rubbing her nipples, circling the aureoles surrounding her small impassioned nipples with her finger tips, while waiting for me to comply.

I looked at her with both love and lust, as she lay there. Mark and I glanced at each other, he smiled and nodded. We both loved Linda. It wasn't the kind of lover’s triangle that usually ended with broken marriages and friendships. It was a complete human understanding and respect. Mark loved his Linda for many of the same reasons I did. He loved her as his wife. I loved her as one naturally loves beauty, whether it be found in a glowing sunset, or a quiet peaceful morning in green luscious woods. She was nothing but an angel. But she refused the throne both Mark and I tried to put her on. She was first and foremost a woman, with a taste for the wild.

Her heart was large, and could love something as small as a wounded bird. Her heart was large, and could hold love for two men, with only a variation to the type of love she felt for them. We both knew we were lucky, he more so, because it was his ring she wore on her left hand, it was her body that he laid to every night. And so, the point when or how or our triangle had began was long forgotten. Like a tree on the side of the road, you pass it, it recedes into nothing as the car speeds on.

I rested my hand on her moist, satiny fluff. My fingers parted her velvety lips and gently fondled as she began her story again. Her eyes were closed, her fingers busy caressing her breasts.

"We beheld an open room, Large. Spacious. Along the four walls were twelve areas, separate and divided by soft cottony limpid curtains. In each of these partitions lay a king size mattress. These dozen divisions surrounded a central area in the middle of the whole room, which was made up of low couches and beanbag chairs, all placed so they were facing what looked to be one of those bronco riding bulls you could find in some of the country bars years ago. The difference was it was smaller, sitting lower to the ground. It's seat was soft, like a cushion, but tough like leather. Projecting from the center of the seat was a phallus shape, like a dildo but more realistic in appearance, a little larger and thicker then average, maybe eight inches in length.

As we stood there taking the sight in, a woman, sitting on one of the couches, set her drink down and climbed on top of the contraption. Easing herself down, taking the whole length of the phallus inside her laggardly. She put her feet into the stirrups which hung to both sides. As soon as she did this the machine slowly started a rocking, up and down motion. She held onto the reigns to keep her balance. The machine picked up the pace, in slow increments. After maybe five minutes it was thrusting her body up and dropping quickly, she was airborne for fraction of a second before gravity would bring her down, plowing the phallus deep in her as the object was again thrusting up…each time her breath rushed out of her with gasps and moans. She came, hard, her shriek drew the glances of all except those already busy behind the curtained partitions. The machine came slowly to a rest. Two men stepped up to each side, helping her up and off the machine and it’s phallus, walking her to the couch. It was evident she could barely walk. Sweat glistened on her body, her hair was a mess, a smile of contentment filled her face. One of the men handed her the drink she’d set down before her sexual display. With shaky hands she lit a cigarette, inhaling deeply. There wasn’t one soft cock in the crowd who had been watching her, including Mark.”

As Linda described all this one of her hands left her breast and found my member, which already pulsed with engorged blood, firm, solid, like oak. She wrapped her fingers around it. Delicately sliding up and down the shaft. Her breathing was becoming faster, deeper, as her chest rose higher with each inhalation, falling lower with each exhale. The scent of woman permeated the softly lit room.

Silently, Mark picked up our glasses and came back shortly, with the wine replenished. For some odd reason, even with the erotic story being related to me, even with the pleasure I was giving to Linda, in spite of the pleasure she was giving me...Marks simple action of filling our wine glasses made me think of something I'd learned in my youth. In a bible class my folks had forced upon me in my middle school days. It had something to do with one of the miracles of Jesus, turning water into wine at a wedding. Odd, how the human mind recalls and long forgotten memories surface with the electrical charge of a neuron in the mind. Odder still, the times these memories surface. All the while Linda continued with their experience at the Ranch.

"All of the curtain partitions were filled. We were told that it was okay to open the curtains to get a closer, clearer glimpse of the magic being made. Though you could plainly see the events happening within each partition, Mark and I breached the aperture of a few to have a clarion view. People. Plain ordinary every day people. All of them, doing such extraordinary things to each other! The first curtain we peeked into...one woman lay on the mattress. Upon her a man. Missionary. Around the mattress stood a group of five or six men. One of them looked at Mark, smiled and said "You can join if you'd like. She's been at it for over an hour now, had each of us once and is on her second go around. She can't get enough. Wants to be fucked silly." As he finished saying this, the couple on the mattress reached a climax. We watched as the male thrust ever harder, their exclamations, their gasps, reaching a crescendo. Their movements stopped, they laid still for a minute as we watched in awed silence. The male pushed himself up and off of her. As he took his place to the side, I saw a wide, yawning, cavernous orifice. Beyond doubt, she had taken many and given many much pleasure. Not just that night, but by the looks of her, the scene we had viewed had taken place numerous times in her life. Within the time it took me to make this observance, another man stationed himself at her well used gates, plunging in with might. We both stood there watching, with wonder. Mark nudged my elbow, motioning to follow him. We stepped back and let the curtains fall.”

Breathing heavily, Linda gyrated beneath my fingers.

“I walked over to the next curtain as Mark followed me. Oh Kurt, all the sights and sounds, all the smells! My pulse was fast, my legs, my arms shaky! I felt so hot, I was almost sweating. I parted the opening of the second curtain, Mark leaned over my shoulder to share the sight. In this partition, upon the mattress, was an older woman. I guess her to be in her mid forties. With her were two men, one black, one white. She had a ‘butt plug’ buried in her rear rose bud. One of the men, the white one, was busy easing a dildo in and out of her other orifice as she licked, sucked upon the black member that hung in her face as he leaned over her by her head. MY GOD, were they a turn on for me! She would thrust herself towards the objects that were in her as the dildo pushed in. Riding as if they were the real thing.”

Linda’s breathing began to quicken, I hastened the movement of my hand and fingers, knowing her climax was approaching.

With barely audible words, she continued…

“The size of both the toys in her frightened even me. Between the moments of oral pleasure she was giving, sighs and groans escaped her lips, to mix with the slurps of saliva her mouth had produced while sucking the black man. I reached down and started to rub myself, like you’re doing to me now, I couldn’t help it. They had made me so horny, I didn’t care how many might have been watching us standing there, peaking in a curtain, like voyeurs. I plunged my fingers into myself in time with the dildo sliding into the woman on the mattress. By her sounds, and my spasms, I think we came together. Mark had to hold me up, thank god he was there!”

Linda's words ceased, her body began to push down upon my hand. Her pelvis aggressively propelling against it, she was on the verge of beautiful a spasm. I lowered my mouth to the breast her hand had left before, circling it's center peak with firm endeavor to add to her pleasure, to help her up that last step over the apex of human pleasure. Striving to satisfy her velvet, pink netherworld, my fingers worked in perfect unison with my tongue. A sudden inhale, a gasping for air, surged through her lungs, her movements ceased...only the muscles which defined her as woman showed life. Clinching, releasing, again and again for seconds, maybe more. Sweet nectar flowed from her, onto my hand. I leaned over her face, seeding her lips with a tender kiss. I small quiver flooded her thighs. She opened her eyes, a vibrant blue, looking at the two of us with a faint pleased smile. Her hand had long stopped it's embrace of my manhood. She reached down, between my legs and smiled.

"Hear hear!" Mark, broke the silence. Raising his wine glass he continued "A toast, to the beautiful woman I married and to the friend I love as a brother."

Linda and I picked up our glasses and we three clinked them together, swallowing their contents.

Mark, always the perfect host, again collected our glasses for a refill.

Linda looked at me, a devilish little smile upon her lips. She arose, pushed the coffee table away and kneeled between my legs. Taking into her tiny mouth half of me, while a hand clasped upon the portion her wonderful lips omitted, she began her motion. After all the discussion, the beauty of her orgasm, it didn't take much coaxing. I climbed the peak myself, under her skilled efforts. With sudden release, I stood high on the mountain, an Everest of mountains. I shuddered with the rush of sensations, coming back to reality in time to hear efforts of Linda's final swallows. She removed her mouth. Smiled up at me, sticking her tongue out at me in a playful gesture, as she sat back, balancing herself on her haunches.

Mark had long since returned with our wine.

"I'm feeling a little left out here folks!" He said with a grin.

Linda returned his comment with one of her own, while doing so, giving him a matching grin, "you’re next, my love, but...only if Kurt says he'll attend the Ranch with us!"

Mark looked at me with raised eyebrows and stated "You damn well better say yes ol' buddy!"

"It's the least I can do. Now I need a damn cigarette ol' pal" I said, with a smile.

Linda pulled the coffee table back into place as Mark tossed the pack of smokes and the lighter to me.

She sat back down next to me, while smiling at Mark.

“Wait a little while honey, I want to tell Kurt about the other curtains. You’ll be primed even more afterwards.” Linda said with a soft coaxing voice.

We sipped on our wine as Linda related more of their visit to Deb’s Ranch.

“Even after the powerful climax, I had reached, while watching the beauteous events behind the second curtain…I had to see more! We both approached the third curtain, hand in hand. Mark pulled it open. Again! Such lust! Such delirium! On this mattress were two women! Around them, to the sides of the mattress were two men. I guessed the men must have been boyfriends or husbands, watching their ladies with great attention and attraction. The duo were oblivious to all of us watching them. One was a little on the heavy side, but her movements seemed fluid, graceful. She was upon her knees. Behind her, wearing a strapon, a beautiful woman with long flowing dark hair worked the strapon into her, slowly. Pulling, with long slow strokes, in and out. In and out.”

“The chunky gal loved it all, dude! Man did she moan! That strapon wasn’t the biggest thing in the world, but ol’ hefty was making enough noise that you’d swear she was fucking a horse!” Mark threw in, interrupting Linda.

Linda looked over at him with a look that chastised him.

“You want me to tell the story, or do you want to honey?” She said with obvious mirth, a reproachful smirk on her lips.

“Sorry babe. You tell it. I love just listening to you describe it all.” Mark sheepishly spoke.

With a coy little nod of the head she smiled back at me, resuming where she had left off.

“As I was saying, the woman with dark hair was doing her best to please the voluptuous woman. With each thrust inside her the full figured woman would give a deep guttural sound. What Mark said wasn’t totally true. The dildo was a solid ten inches, it was plain also that the long dark hair woman sunk every inch of it into her each time she slid in. That was when we learned both their names. The full figured lady squealed out ‘Oh Cindy…your killing me!’ as her whole body was pushed forward after a violent thrust into her. ‘You love it Tammy! Don’t you slut!’ Cindy replied, as she continued driving the strapon in and out, alternating slow long deep strokes with hard quick stabs.”

Linda paused briefly to sip her wine.

“As Tammy neared a crescendo, one of the men watching placed himself to her front. Kneeling so his tool was even with her mouth. She slurped in his member as if it were second nature to her. Tammy was caught between the two, man and woman. As one drove a tool into her, the other would slide partially out. A rhythm in harmony. Tammy’s movements showed she was once again nearing an apex of sensations. She shoved her body on the incoming objects with abandon, taking one deep within her being, then the other.”

Linda glanced over at her husband, then back at me. As if weighing the effect her words were having on us, then starting her story again…

“She let the tool slide out of her mouth as she lowered her head and shoulders into the mattress. Bracing her body with them, she reached back with her arms, pulling her cheeks wider open with her hands, to allow Cindy a wide open target. Cindy sped up her tempo, savagely piercing Tammy’s womb. She took one of her hands, which had been holding the white globes of flesh apart, licked her thumb and then plunged it into the pink rosebud, defiling the last aperture that had not been penetrated. The last man, standing to the side, stepped upon the mattress, jacking himself with a frenzied speed. Tammy inhaled deeply, as she exhaled she gave off a long, loud moan. She fell to the mattress, flat, leaving the strapon glistening, bobbing in the air. As she lay there gasping, shuddering from her orgasm, the last man came. Thick, milky spurts of cum, falling over Tammy’s back.”

Linda stopped speaking. I huge girlish grin on her face as she looked at what had recovered and now stood proud, between my legs. She glanced over at Mark. The same sight greeted her eyes there as well. She lifted herself off the couch, walking over to Mark in a sexy strut. Her rear rising, falling with each step. Mark slid partially to the edge of the recliner. She turned around to face me, as she straddled his legs. Reaching between her own, as she squatted, she spread her nether lips, sliding deliberately down onto his shaft, till there was nothing left to fill herself with.

Linda wiggled upon Mark for a moment. All the while staring straight into my eyes. Her facial features betraying the pleasure she was feeling. She rose, and then descended repeatedly, upon the tool deep within her. None of us said a word. Silence in the room broken only by our breathing and the occasional soft wet squishes coming from the point of their union. Mark reached a climax after a handful of minutes, putting his hands on Linda’s waist, forcing her down harder as he thrust into her with greater urgency. I could tell when he came, for a beautiful sweet angel look filled Linda’s face. She lifted off of Mark, turned around to face him, kissing him deeply in a prolonged exchange.

12