Deb's Tale Pt. 01

Story Info
Catfight promoter entices a beauty to be the prize in a catfight.
3.7k words
4.33
8.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gomez8
gomez8
60 Followers

"Fuck her! Fuck that bitch! Fuck her hard, slap her ass!"

Crack! The sound of my hand exploding against her ass. The slap, slap, slap of my balls careening into her pussy as I pistoned her wet cunt. My cock slid in and out with ease, her cunt held it as if it craved my meat.

The woman's name is Deb; she's a thirty-one year-old honey blonde, with shoulder-length hair, and blue eyes. She might stand about five feet tall, but right now she's kneeling and taking my cock from behind as she licks another woman's cunt.

"Slow down, you stupid cunt!" commanded the woman, who was clearly in charge. To punctuate her point, she lifted up Deb's head by her beautiful blonde hair and slapped her across the face. "I said 'slow.' Do you understand?" she asked. It wasn't much of a question. It was a command.

"Yes," murmured Deb, he mouth dripping and lips glistening with the other woman's juices..

Deb is an attractive woman. Her 34D breasts fill a bikini or bra quite nicely. She's also, from what I can tell so far, a very, very good fuck. She submits to every command. She seems to enjoy it. She seems to enjoy being humiliated by this other, stronger, dominant woman.

You're probably wondering how the three got here, fucking wildly in a hotel room. I like you, so I think I'll share our story. Deb doesn't mind, do you? Oh my, Deb can't respond. She's busy tonguing another woman's cunt and enjoying it. Yes, she is...

-----------------------------------------------------------

I was enjoying a drink at the hotel bar that overlooked the pool. It was a beautiful, late-spring afternoon, the day's meetings were done, and I was relaxing before my colleagues joined me. As I sipped my drink Deb walked in from the pool area. She wore a black sarong around her lush hips. Her breasts, real eye-catchers, showed themselves to full effect in an electric-blue bikini bra with black zebra stripes. Her shoulder-length, blonde hair had touches of the sun. Not being the most subtle guy, I looked her in the eye thinking, "what the hell, the worst that could happen is that she'll ignore me. It's not as if that's never happened before."

Lo and behold, my luck was with me. She smiled (she has a beautiful, shy smile, quite demure) and sat down next to me.

"Hi," she said, "I'm Deb," and she held out her hand.

I shook it and replied, "I'm Gomez, nice to meet you. I hope I wasn't too forward, looking you straight in the eye. What can I say? You're very fetching. My I buy you a drink?"

"Thank you," she answered, her head tilting downward, a slight blush emerging. "I'll have a Hendricks and tonic," responded. "Are you here on business or vacationing?" asked Deb.

"Business," I said, "yourself?"

Deb answered "I'm here on vacation, taking a few days for myself." She asked me, "What sort of work are you here for?"

This is where it got sticky, for moment anyway. "I'm a promoter and manager," I answered.

"Oh," asked Deb, "what sort of things do you promote and manage?"

"Well," I thought, "here goes nothing, nothing like the truth." I told Deb that I manage a stable of catfighters, apartment wrestlers, and that we were in town for some matches.

"Catfighters?!" she responded, more out of surprise than anything else. "Do you mean women who fight?" she asked. "What, what..." she stammered.

"Look," I answered, "it's not as shocking as I think it is to you. Just as with other professional athletes, apartment wrestlers need managers and they need promoters. I'm one of those guys."

Deb sat with her mouth agape, her drink untouched, and her eyes blinking. "Tell me more," she said in a hushed whisper. "This is really fighting?" she asked.

Deb was clearly interested in my business; this was good.

I explained to Deb that these women were special. They enjoyed the struggle of wrestling and catfighting and of physically and sexually dominating another woman. These women were also conscious of their beauty, both physical and sexual. They understood the heady combination of mix of sex and violence and enjoyed subjugating an opponent and forcing her to submit to the victor's will. They also understood that other women would also win, and they too would be forced to submit to the sexual dominance of another woman.

Deb's eyes widened and her breath quickened. She was clearly becoming aroused. What I wouldn't give for my face to be the barstool beneath her ass. Deb's head nodded in agreement with my descriptions of fights. I watched her hand grip the bar tightly, once she gripped my thigh as leaned in, listening in rapt attention.

Lady luck was with me. Two of my stable strolled in from the pool wearing nothing but bikinis, sandals, and short, open kimonos. When they introduced themselves Deb jumped, so engrossed in my story was she.

Hi, I'm Brenna," said my young battler to Deb. Her voice like that of a sexual predator, a dominatrix.

Very shyly, Deb replied "I'm Deb." She was clearly intimidated by Brenna, but so too are a lot of women.

Brenna is thirty years old, tall, about 5'9", with long, dark brown hair that frames a pretty face. She's quiet and looks innocent, but that impression fades quickly. She's tough. Her deep brown eyes melt others. I can't describe it any better way. Her eyes are her power-that and her height. Brenna grew up in a tough neighborhood. She's not a gym fanatic, but she is strong. As I noted, she knows how to intimidate with her height, her expressive eyes, and her firm 36C breasts. Brenna has won more fights than not, and shows promise. She was wearing a black, wet-look, string bikini. It rode low on Brenna's hips, accentuating her tight frame and small, rounded ass that had smothered more than woman into submission.

Standing next to Brenna was Rachel. She extended her hand and introduced herself to Deb. Yet again, Deb's submissive nature showed when she murmured and weak "hello."

Rachel is a year younger than Brenna and about three inches shorter. She has shoulder-length, light brown hair, green eyes, and very attractive 34C breasts. This afternoon she wore a red bikini that looked like it was liquid metal. Tiny, low-cut, boy shorts barely covered her ass. The metallic red was a great compliment to her skin tone and figure. Rachel's very toned, fit, and muscular. Rachel enjoys working out and it shows. Despite this athletic exterior, she's not been the steadiest performer. Her win-loss record has been mixed. If she doesn't shape up soon, I'll be dropping her from my roster. She knows it and is trying hard to stay in the game.

As I watched the three beauties chat it occurred to me that Deb was opening up, that she was aroused by Brenna and Rachel. The two tigresses were interested in Deb and their competitive nature had started kicking in, arousing their catty sides. Sidelong glances shot daggers. Talk became clipped, and the tone snippier. Perfect.

Deb had shown an interest in me, as well as apartment wrestling. Not being the most subtle man on earth, I made a suggestion.

"Ladies, something for your consideration; let's adjourn to my room. Deb, you're obviously interested in catfighting and in Brenna and Rachel, and I suspect that these two are interested in you. How would you like to be this afternoon's prize, Deb?"

Deb was curious. She was hooked.

"Brenna and Rachel," I suggested, "will fight over you. The winner, naturally, will have her way with the loser, but then the winner and I will enjoy you. What do think?" I asked.

Deb was speechless. She mutely nodded her consent. I nodded at the bartender who put the drinks on my room bill, stood up, and extended my hand toward Deb. She took my hand and the three of us walked toward the elevator.

Entering my room, actually a suite (apartment wrestling is profitable for promoters and catfighters alike), I welcomed them, offered them seats, and we got down to the offer.

"Ladies, there's an obvious sexual and competitive tension here," I started. "Let's be honest, we'd each enjoy one another's sexual pleasures. I'm proposing that Brenna and Rachel fight for the delights of the lovely and presumably delicious Deb."

Watching and waiting a moment, I asked "Ladies?" and left it hanging.

Brenna and Rachel both nodded, as did Deb.

"Standard rules, ladies," I announced. "Hair pulling and slapping are good; you may punch, but only the stomach; you may kick, but only the stomach; breast and cunt attacks are allowed; no choking, but you may scissor or smother," I stated. "The winner is determined by the other's surrender. The winner may take sexual advantage of the loser, within reason, reason being determined by me," I next told them.

"Deb has agreed to be the ultimate prize. Do you agree, ladies?" I queried. "Any questions," I asked.

Unanimous agreement and no questions; this was going to be a memorable afternoon.

"Deb," I said, "you sit here, next to me. Ladies..."

Rachel walked toward Deb and me, and halted in front of Deb. She slid off her kimono and let it fall to the ground. Deb sat staring in amazement. Rachel leaned down and kissed her, full on the lips, their tongues dancing.

"There's more of that for you," said to Rachel as she walked to her corner of the room.

Brenna followed, but instead of leaning in to kiss Deb she took the blonde beauty by her hands and had her stand up. Wrapping her arms around Deb, Brenna kissed her and slid her arm down toward Deb's ass, grabbing and squeezing it. Without a word, Brenna dropped her kimono and walked off to her corner.

Deb stood still stunned, her face flushed with excitement, her knees quivering, and breathing rapid. Putting my arm around her waist, I helped her sit, and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Ladies, you may begin," I announced.

Rachel and Brenna circled slowly, neither one taking her eyes off of the other. The tension was palpable. Their bodies were slightly hunched, knees bent, they were like springs ready to explode. They did.

As if on cue, both bikinied beauties came together in a crash that sent them tumbling to the floor.

Slap!

"Bitch!"

Slap!

"Whore!"

Grunting, struggling, hissing hellcats rolled across the floor. Their hands pulled at hair, and flashed and slapped. Brenna broke free by kneeing Rachel in her cunt. It didn't hurt, but merely shocked her.

Breathing heavily, her skin flush from excitement and exertion, Brenna taunted Rachel. "Come on loser, get up. Come fight me, cunt!" she said. "Put those little tits in action," she said. Brenna knew which buttons to push. She was fantastic when she was bitchy.

Rachel stood up. She was more cautious this time. Instead of leaping into the fight against the taller, more skilled Brenna, she held back, searching for an opening. Rachel's right hand flashed out and connected with Brenna's face, a loud cracking, slap echoed in the room. Just as suddenly, she back off. It all happened so quickly that Brenna didn't have time to react. Acting on pure instinct, Brenna charged Rachel, who deftly sidestepped that attacking beauty.

Showing the talent that I'd seen in her, Rachel quickly drove her fist into Brenna's stomach, stunning the taller woman. She followed with a knee to Brenna's stomach, then again, and again, as held Brenna by the hair. Rachel had clearly stunned Brenna. Pulling Brenna's face up, Rachel slapped her, and then pushed Brenna backward.

Brenna stumbled as she went backward. Rachel hooked a leg behind Brenna and sent her tumbling to the floor. Rachel had her game on. She pinned Brenna, putting her weight on Brenna's shoulders, and then slamming her tight ass into Brenna's tits. Rachel was enjoying this, controlling Brenna, feeling her struggle beneath the shorter woman's weight, watching the anger and frustration well up in Brenna's face.

Rachel's pleasure and confidence were her undoing. She reached back to humiliate Brenna by slapping her bikini-clad cunt. That was the mistake. As Rachel leaned backward, she shifted her weight just enough to allow Brenna an opening. Brenna worked her right arm out and drove her fist into Rachel's tight belly. She then grabbed, as hard as she could, Rachel's right breast and squeezed it as hard as she could. The pain caused the younger battler to twist. Brenna's experience now showed.

With Rachel off balance, Brenna was able to push her aside. Getting to her knees, Brenna kneed Rachel several times in her side and then followed it up by pummeling her belly repeatedly, each fist making a smacking sound as it drove in the younger catfighter's toned stomach.

As Rachel lay doubled over, writhing in pain, Brenna got up and planted her firm ass on Rachel's face, smothering it with her black-bikinied ass. Rachel's face seemed to have been made for Brenna's ass, the way it fit so well.

"You want to play rough, cunt?" Brenna asked Rachel rhetorically. "I'll give you rough, you little bitch," promised Brenna. Brenna didn't threaten; she made promises and kept them.

Pressing her ass harder onto Rachel's face, Brenna resumed her previous belly punching. Rachel struggled and whimpered, but that merely aroused the tigress in Brenna. She was at her best cruelly toying and tormenting a beaten opponent.

Lifting her ass briefly, Brenna smiled as Rachel gasped for air.

Deb was spectacularly aroused. Her nipples pushed hard through her bikini bra and she squirmed in her seat. Placing my hand on her thigh, she gripped it and put it between her legs. I enjoyed the rising heat and dampness. She was soaking her bikini panties. I gently stroked her mons with my fingers as we watched the action. She turned, looked at me, and smiled.

Brenna returned her ass to Rachel's face and began a slow grind. As she rubbed her cunt on Rachel's nose and mouth, Brenna turned to abusing Rachel's nipples, which poked through the shiny, red bikini top. Brenna pinched and twisted them, which made Rachel scream. Sadly for Rachel, her screaming was for naught. Brenna's ass muffled her cries and all her crying did was to arouse Deb, Brenna, and me. My cock ached as it pushed against my jeans and dripped precum. "When will it end?" I wondered. "I really want to fuck these women," I thought.

Brenna reversed her face sit, planting her cunt on Rachel's mouth. She did say a word as slowly ground her pussy on her victim's face. Deb was shining with arousal. She wanted pussy as much as did I; she wanted a helping of cock, as well.

Wanting a bit more struggle, Brenna stood up and towered over Rachel. "Stand up," she commanded. "Fight me, I'm not through," she said.

Like a puppet, Rachel got to her feet. Appearances can be deceiving. Mustering all of her strength and throwing all of her weight into it, Rachel drove her fist into Brenna's stomach. It stunned the taller grappler. Knowing she hadn't much energy, Rachel drove her knee into Brenna's cunt. As Brenna doubled over, Rachel grabbed her hair and threw her to the ground. For good measure, she kicked Brenna in the stomach as soon as the taller woman hit the floor.

Rachel knew she had to win quickly; she was out of steam and couldn't stand up to another savage beating like the one Brenna had given her. Dropping to the floor, Rachel grabbed Brenna's hair and she pulled the taller beauty's head between her thighs. Rachel squeezed Brenna's head and neck. It looked as if Rachel might win. Brenna struggled to free herself from the steely, but supple thighs of her tormentor. Brenna hadn't the strength to break free, but neither did Rachel have the stamina to win.

Rachel's thighs spasmed, and her lock on Brenna broke open. Brenna had enough strength to recover. She got to her knees and backhanded Rachel. She followed it up with an open-handed slap. Rachel went down in s sobbing, convulsing heap. Brenna remained on her knees, staring contemptuously at her defeated opponent, her conquest. It was time for Rachel to satisfy Brenna.

Deb's cunt was wet. I wanted her, now and when she satisfied Brenna. Standing up, I kicked off my shoes, unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my jeans, and slid them off of my hips. My erection sprang free. While I would've loved a blow job, I knew that Deb wanted to continue watching the sexual spectacle unfolding before her eyes.

Taking her hands, I helped her stand. I kissed her and undid the sarong, letting it fall to the floor. I sat, turned her back to me, slid her bikini to the side, and slid my cock inside of her wet pussy. She gave a slight start, then a tiny, pleasurable moan, and settle on my stiff shaft. Deb slowly ground her ass into my pelvis as we both enjoyed the scene in front of us.

Brenna mounted Rachel's face, pulled her damp bikini to the side, and issued a simple command, "Eat me." Brenna's waxed mound and Rachel's mouth melted into a single sexual entity. Brenna lifted Rachel's hands and placed them on her breasts, making Rachel massage them. Brenna's moans and the scent of beautiful, combative women filled the air.

It didn't take long for Brenna to cum. The fight was like foreplay for a warrior like her. No matter, she was still unsated, still a sexual predator, still ready to dominate another woman. She wanted her prize.

"Are you done, Gomez?" she asked me.

"Hardly started," I replied, "but Deb is your prize."

"Fetch my strap on, G," she said. "You," pointing at Deb, "come here and worship me."

Deb got off of my lap, leaving my throbbing, glistening cock waving in the air, and went to Brenna.

Brenna slapped her across the face. "I said 'worship me,' don't make me repeat it. On your knees, start with my feet. Clean each toe and the tops of my feet. Do it," she commanded, and Deb complied.

I returned with Brenna's strap on. Glancing to the side, Rachel lay on her side, curled in a fetal position, silently sobbing.

Brenna took the strap on from my hands. I looked down at Deb, who was busy worshipping Brenna's feet.

"Hold this, bitch," she ordered Deb. "You," she said while pointing at Rachel, "remove my bikini, Now!"

Rachel did as ordered, sliding the black, bikini panties from Brenna's hips. Brenna stepped out of them and into the strap on harness. Without a word, Deb slid the strap on up and cinched the harness to Brenna's hips. Brenna stood like a warrior goddess, shining, her proud eight-inch, rubber cock waving arrogantly in front of her.

"Suck it," she ordered Deb. She next told Rachel to give hand over her bikini. She stuffed it in Rachel's mouth and told her to deliver them to me. Taking the bikini from Rachel I inhaled Brenna's fragrance. Magnificent. I kissed Rachel, full on the mouth, thanking her.

Deb knew her way around a cock. Head, shaft, and balls, she knew what to do. Brenna took Deb by the hand and led her to the bed. She ordered Rachel to bring a chair, sit, and watch.

Kneeling on the bed and facing one another, Brenna kissed Deb. Their hands roamed freely. Brenna ordered Rachel to remove Deb's soaking bikini panties.

Taking Deb by the shoulders, Brenna laid the blonde on her back and then slid her rubber cock inside Deb. The blonde moaned. Her slick cunt was ready for Deb's strap on glory. Brenna worked the strap on slowly. Deb wrapped her legs around Brenna's waist as the victor claimed her prize.

"Gomez," she called, "would you like to tit fuck her?"

I didn't another invitation. Climbing on top of Deb's stomach, I slid my cock into her willing mouth. Dripping now with a mix of the blonde's juices and saliva, I put my cock between her tits. She mashed them together as I started sliding my engorged member between Debalicious's 34D's. Leaning forward, I put my weight on my hands. Brenna leaned into my back and began playing with my nipples-I'm terribly sensitive there and enjoy having them toyed with by my lover.

On it went, Brenna's cock inside Deb's cunt, my cock between Deb's tits. We changed positions after a while. I laid on my back as Deb wrapped demonstrated her blow job techniques on me. The woman had talent to go with her looks. With Deb's ass in the air, Brenna mounted the willing and submissive blonde from behind.

gomez8
gomez8
60 Followers
12