Deb's Vacation

Story Info
Deb has some fun while traveling
1.3k words
3.88
58.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend's name is Deb. She is a 19-year-old college student who goes to school somewhere warm. She is about 5'5", 115lbs, with a perfectly formed A-cup chest, then a trim athletic body that runs down a breathtaking ass and a pair of legs that any man would kill to touch. Enchanting green eyes framed by her long brown hair compliment a face that seems innocent until she smiles her impish grin. I met Deb very randomly through the Internet one day, and my life hasn't been the same since.

She had her Spring Break from college; she came to stay with me where I live, somewhere much colder. She wore this little short skirt and a tight tank top in the airport, no underwear of course, because I forgot to mention. Deb is my little slut. She is also a bit of an exhibitionist. She loves to see the reaction of men as she walks by, swinging her ass barely covered by her skirt. So by the time she arrived at the airport she is glowing, telling me about how many men wanted her, how she teased them. And by glowing, I mean absolutely soaked. Almost running down her leg.

I live about 45 minutes from the airport, but Deb can't wait that long. She is begging me, almost as soon as we get in the car, to fuck her. Or let her fuck herself (she carried a large purple dildo through security). We are barely out of the parking lot before she has one foot up on the dash, the other in my lap, rubbing her clit for me, sticking a finger in, sucking the juices off. So I tell her that she has to wait, but while she waits she can put something in her mouth to relive her oral fixation. No sooner that I utter the words; she is bent over the seat unbuckling my belt. Such a good little slut.

As soon as my dick is out she starts to tease me. Stroking my cock with her soft hands, breathing warm air onto it. Making me arch for the warmth of her mouth, keeping me just out of reach. Then, just as I can't take anymore and am about to crash the car, she plunges down onto me. Taking my meat into her mouth as deep as she can, pushing it past her tonsils as she gags on it. She comes up for breath, gasping, telling her master how much she missed his cock. Then it's back onto the dick. She sucks relentlessly, with a lustful hunger. Bringing me just to the point of cumming, then stopping and laughing at my frustration. She knows I won't make it long before I pull over and take it out on her.

And she's right. I make about 25 minutes before I can't take it anymore. I have a slut sucking my dick, now I'm going to fuck her. I pull off the highway onto a secluded construction site I know, the road that leads into it takes a sharp turn into a thickly wooded area. Stop the car on the side of this small road right before the asphalt turns to gravel, and I get out of the car, still hanging out of my jeans. She follows me, around to the front of the car, and down onto her knees she goes. Now she can use her full repertoire of cocksucking skills. She licks my shaft from the base all the way up to the tip, making sure to pause at the one spot just underneath the head. Her legs are spread, hand furiously playing with her slit as she looks up at me. I grab her by the arm and lift her up; I turn her around until she is facing the hood of the car and roughly push her onto it. She spreads her legs like a good slut, and now it's my turn to tease her. I slowly rub the head of my cock up and down her soaking cunt. Playing a little game with her, just the tip. She moans and begs me to fuck her, begs me to slam into her and ravage her. But I restrain myself for just a bit longer, making her beg and loving the lust that's in her eyes looking back at me. Then, when I can tell she's desperate, I slowly sink into her, letting her feel all of my nine inches sliding into her. Relishing the feeling of her tight pussy pulling me in, embracing me as hungrily as her other set of lips had moments before. When I am fully in, I wait. Letting her cunt adjust to my girth, then when she starts wiggling, the animal of lust in me takes over.

And I begin to fuck that little slut senseless. At first it's slow and methodical, but eventually builds, and builds, and builds into a crescendo of her cries of passion, my breath coming in gasps, and my balls slapping against her clit. The symphony reaches its peak as she pushes back against me and I feel her tighten around me as she aches her head back in a mind-blowing orgasm. Seeing that perfect ass ached back and the feeling of her pussy quivering around my cock sends me over the edge and I shout as I grab tightly onto her hips and shoot my hot cum deep inside her.

As we both just say put, me standing, barely, behind her, and she slumped onto the hood, I realize that we have a small audience. Two construction workers who apparently were in the middle of closing the site are standing about 25 feet to my left. Both of them sporting hard erections, which they are busy stroking. Deb and I just look at them for a minute, before I lean down and whisper in Deb's ear. She looks back at me with wide eyes, but obeys.

I slide out of her, a massive load of cum plopping out onto the ground and running down her legs as she moves over to the two men. "She'd like to suck you two off", I say to the startled men, "she loves the feel of cum on her face." With that, and no other words, Deb drops to her knees in front of the two men, and starts to suck. She alternates from one to the other, stroking the one she doesn't have in her mouth. With this 19 year old slut sucking their cocks, and the show they witnessed earlier, it doesn't take long for the first man on Deb's right to cum, she opens her mouth and puts her head in the right position as he cums and shoots his first spurt over her face into her hair, and the rest landing on her cheek and in her mouth as she cleans him up. Seeing his buddy cum all over the green eyed slut in front of him sets the guy on the left over the edge, he lets out a moan as his cum joins his friend's in forming a pool on my slut's face. When she has cleaned them both off, they zip up and return to the construction site as silently as they came.

Deb turns around toward me, face dripping with cum, cum still running from her pussy, and smiles. I tell her to come here and clean off my cock. She gets up and obeys, using my cock to push the remnants of the stranger's cum into her mouth, before completely cleaning me off. With that, I zip up and we get back in the car to head to my apartment where a solid week of fun and sex are about to begin. Or rather, continue, and the beginning was as memorable as they come...