Debt Owed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy," she called as one of Sarah's hands had moved down Margaret's stomach and onto her clit. Susan had unbuttoned and unzipped her daughter's jeans and had pushed her hand into Sarah's panties—all of this taking place within three feet of Stuart who was sporting a raging hard-on.

"What?" he said without taking his eyes off the scene before him.

"Come get on your hands-and-knees," she said in her sweetest voice.

"What?" he replied now looking at her for the first time and noticing the strap-on. The color drained from his face as he realized what was about to happen. The three ladies had also stopped momentarily to watch what was about to happen.

He knew he had to do what he was told. Sighing, he got up from the chair, came over to Emily, faced the "action", and dropped to his knees. He still had on his little blue shorts, which Emily slowly pulled down. He picked each knee up allowing her to slide them off. She was now staring at her dad's large, overweight ass preparing to enter him.

As it turned out, though, she was too short to reach her daddy's asshole. So we had to improvise with several of the couch cushions. Once she was in position, I used some KY jelly I had sent Leigh to get to lube up the fake cock.

Emily, his youngest daughter at 18 who until a few days ago had been a virgin (See Part Four), prepared to enter her daddy's tight back-door. Upon my command, Stuart reached around to position the head of the cock at his asshole and then told Emily to push—which she did, and hard.

She sank the dildo in with such speed it surprised even her. Stuart let out a cry that almost made me feel sorry for him. Meanwhile, Susan had repositioned Margaret so that she was sucking her daughter's beautiful nipples.

Susan pulled her hand out of Sarah's pants and placed it at Margaret's lips, forcing them in, "How does she taste Margaret?"

"Okay, I guess," Margaret said scared not to reply for fear of another spanking. I think it's time for you to pay me back for getting to enjoy my daughter so much.

Emily continued to fuck Stuart's ass. His face had turned red and his breathing had quickened. I knew he was about to come. Emily too was rapidly tiring, so told her to pull out. She fell back out of breath. Stuart was hurting but not enough to keep his eyes off the action.

"I think it's time that your oldest daughter did some things for me," Susan said as she turned her attention to Leigh, "Leigh, strip me."

Her demand was out of nowhere. Leigh didn't move for a few moments bringing the wrath of Susan down on herself.

"Young lady, you will strip now!" Susan said loudly, "Then you will do what I just told you to do. After that you will be punished for not doing what I told you to!"

Leigh got it into gear at that point, standing quickly dropping her panties and nearly ripping her white t-shirt over her head. She was completely naked.

"You Martin women have no tits!" Susan commented looking at Leigh's 30B tits, "Now strip me."

Leigh walked over to Susan and began taking off her black panty hose. Leigh was about to stand back up straight when Susan grabbed the back of her head and smashed it into her panty clad pussy.

"Smell me hunny? Your mom is going to be enjoying that in just a few minutes. Why don't you go ahead and sample it for her," Susan said pulling the front of her panties down revealing her black patch of pubic hair. She held her panties down in the front with one hand while she pushed Leigh's face into her snatch with the other, "Lick it good baby and then go kiss your mom."

She held Leigh there for a few moments before releasing her. Leigh slowly turned to her naked mom where she was continuing to be felt up by Sarah, and leaned in for a kiss. Margaret and Leigh shared a soft, quick kiss which wasn't good enough for Susan. So the two kissed again, only this time it was a nice, long, deep one. Sarah palmed both of Leigh's ass cheeks and pulled them open. While holding them, she pushed the end of her index finger into Leigh's virgin asshole.

Leigh nearly jumped through the ceiling. Susan and Sarah laughed as hard as they could.

"Okay, now, finish stripping me," Susan demanded. Leigh moved back over to Susan. Susan had a height advantage on Leigh, who stood just barely at the top of Susan's chest. Because of her small stature, Leigh nearly had to hug Susan to unclasp her bra. This, of course, caused Leigh to smash the side of her face into Susan's breasts.

When the bra fell open, she was staring at the largest pair of tits she had ever seen. She simply stared.

"Like them?" Susan asked noticing Leigh's reaction, "You aren't finished yet."

Leigh snapped out of her momentary hypnosis to push Susan's black panties down her legs and off, leaving only Sarah and me clothed. Susan bent down to pick up her bra and threw it to me. She was a 40DD, with just a little sag. Susan's areolas were smaller than her daughter's, but her nipples were thicker and longer.

She approached her daughter who continued to finger Margaret's clit and force her to suck her tits. Susan hooked her hands into the sides of Sarah's tight blue jeans. She pulled them and her blue thong panties down together, giving us all an eye full of her daughter's shaved slit.

I had almost gotten to the point that I couldn't stand it anymore. But somehow, I managed to continue to keep myself under control and allow the chain of events to continue.

"Stuart," Susan called turning to him. At this point, he was sitting naked on the floor against the couch, "Stand up and kiss me."

At this Margaret made a move to stop it, "I can't take anymore of this! Absolutely not!"

This not only pissed Susan off, it pissed me off. Susan beat me to the punch, "Margaret, get on your knees and eat Sarah's pussy or you'll forever be sorry."

Margaret, looking at me and knowing that I was pissed and hearing Susan's tone of voice, stopped and dropped to her knees. Sarah sat down in Stuart's favorite chair and spread her legs allowing Margaret easy access.

Stuart had already moved to embrace Susan. She and he shared a long, deep kiss while she slowly jacked his still hard cock.

"How long have you wanted me Stuart?" she asked seductively.

"A long time," he said after a moment's pause.

"Oh really?" she said continuing to play with his cock as he kissed and sucked her large tits, "Go lie down in the bedroom and I will be right there."

He didn't run but it was definitely a fast walk to the bedroom.

"Everyone else needs to go back there too," Susan said a moment later giving Margaret a few more seconds to eat out Sarah's pussy. Everyone moved towards the bedroom.

I grabbed Susan by the arm, stopping her. She already knew what I was going to say and stopped me, "Don't worry baby. I will make you proud." She said this as she grabbed my rock hard cock through my still open blue jeans.

I grabbed the back of her head, pulling her in for a kiss. My hands roamed freely over her fantastic body. I was losing control quickly and knew it! I finally pushed away after tasting her sweet nipple.

She laughed, "Don't worry baby, I won't leave you out!"

"Stuart, baby," Susan said entering the bedroom, "I have been waiting for this for a long time! She sat on the bed next to him and then looked at me to request the strap-on, which I happily got for her. She put it on, still very sticky from Emily's ass fucking of her dad a few minutes earlier. She looked across the room, "Margaret, lie down and spread those beautiful legs."

Stuart's mouth dropped. Margaret immediately got up from the chair she was sitting in and lied back on the bed.

"Your body looks like a little girl's body, Margaret--such beautiful small breasts, just a little pubic hair, and a small pussy. You look absolutely wonderful. Have you ever had sex with a real woman, Margaret?" Susan said this as she pushed the dildo all the way in Margaret's pussy and then stopped. She lied down across Margaret's body smashing their bodies together and began kissing her face and neck before beginning to slowly and deeply fuck her.

"No," Margaret said between gasps. Margaret moved her hands up to Susan's back, beginning to caress it. Margaret began moving her hips in sync with Susan's and soon Margaret was completely lost in the sensations. I could tell Margaret was getting close to a shattering orgasm. Her grip on Susan's back tightened. She had also wrapped her legs around her back and had her in what looked like a death grip--her face registering intense concentration.

All of a sudden Susan broke the grip and pulled out. Margaret immediately sat up, "Why did you stop?"

The usually reserved Margaret was, at the moment, unbelievably sexually aroused, and didn't seem to care that she wanted Susan to fuck her some more.

"Well, you are going to have to do some things before I allow you to get off," Susan said continuously flicking Margaret's clit. She removed the dildo, moved up Margaret's body and sat down on her face, "Eat me out and if it's good enough, I may allow you to get off."

Margaret immediately began licking and sucking Susan's pussy. The slurping sounds was evident throughout the large master bedroom.

Sarah had sat down in the chair Margaret abandoned a few minutes earlier.

"Emily," she called momentarily directing the girls' and my attention away from her mom's domination of Margaret, "I need for you to eat me out too."

Emily's mouth dropped, "Sarah! We are supposed to be best friends!"

"Right now, you are my bitch! Now do it before I whip your ass," Sarah snapped back, "Actually, the first thing I want you to do is see what real tits feel and taste like." She forced Emily to bend over and push her face between her 38D tits. At the same time, Sarah was fondling Emily's 32B breasts which were dangling downward, giving them a very sexy look from my position just to the side of the two girls. Sarah soon directed Emily to her knees where she proceeded to eat out, who she thought, was her best friend.

Susan continued to grind her pussy into Margaret's mouth as she watched Sarah began her domination of Emily.

"Margaret, since you can't see, you should know that sweet Emily is eating my daughter's pussy right now. And Joe has Leigh bent over the foot of the bed and is lubing is cock up. Now he seems to be spreading her ass cheeks and entering her ass. Is your ass cherry Leigh? Susan asked.

Leigh grunted a 'yes' as I held her down, pushing my raging 8-inch cock into her tight flower. I didn't even give her any warning. I had simply gotten up from my seat, took her by the arm, bent her over the bed, and spread her ass cheeks. But she never tried to fight me.

I slowly pushed my cock into her very tight passageway. She continued to grunt but never said anything. I didn't stop until I was balls deep. Looking around the room, seeing that Susan had moved down slightly on Margaret's face forcing her to eat her ass, and watching Sarah hump Emily's face, I didn't take too long to pick up speed. Nor did it take me long to shoot my load deep into Leigh's now used ass.

Susan, seeing that I came, moved off of Margaret, "I believe she will be glad to clean you up, Joe."

I moved onto the bed and presented my now semi-erect cock to Margaret. Without hesitation, she took it all, sucking it clean. Susan was thoroughly impressed and as a reward, she again moved to lie down on Margaret, only this time without the dildo. The two women embraced, furiously smashing their pussies together for several minutes before Margaret came.

"That wasn't the big one was it?" Susan asked, but already knowing that Margaret had only had a small orgasm, "I'm not going to let you come yet. You have to earn it."

Susan said this as she moved off the bed, dropped to her knees behind Emily who was still eating her daughter's snatch, and cupped both of her tits.

"Emily, Sarah, and I are going to enjoy ourselves for a few minutes," she said dropping a hand down between Emily's ass cheeks and under to her pussy.

To be Continued...

12