Debts of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cunt was dripping wet again, with the renewed outpouring of her juices. She moaned and said, "Fuck me now, I want you inside me." "With pleasure", I said, as I lined up my pole with her opening. A cry escaped her lips as I forced the head of my raging hard-on into her tight, hot hole. I put my arms behind her knees and my hands on her shoulders as I slowly slid as much of my ten inches into her as she could take. She was so incredibly tight; I had to use a little force to work my thick cock into her. She groaned as my shaft inched deeper and deeper into her silky tunnel. She let out a small scream as my cock found the bottom of her love well. I stopped, once I bottomed out, and let her twat get accustomed to my thick meat. Whispering in her ear I told her, "Now I'm going to slow fuck you into submission and make you my little Asian slut."

She said, "Oh my god, it's so big, my cunt feels like its being split in two." I started a slow in and out motion, letting the sensations build inside her towards the brink of orgasm. She bit her lip and dug her nails into my back as I drew my cock out of her until just the head was inside and slowly drove it back into the end of her tunnel. She grunted every time my tool brushed up against her cervix.

Because of my slow motion fucking she began to beg me to let her cum. "Oh please, please, Rosy, I'm so close, fuck me and make me cum." "Not yet", I said, "I want to take my time and enjoy this delicious pussy." I continued my slow pumping of her pussy, keeping her on the edge of orgasm, and making her moan with the pure pleasure of it. Picking up the pace a little, I rode her until I could feel her cunt muscles begin to grip my shaft, signaling her impending orgasm. "Oh gaaaawd, yes, yes, that's it, fuck my pussy" she screamed. Just before she came, I stopped, letting her orgasm subside. "Oooooohhhh, shit, shit, why are you teasing me like this", she sobbed in frustration.

"So I can do this", I said, as I started to pound her into submission. I thrusted my rod into her fast and deep, as her cream oozed out of her cunt and dribbled down her ass crack. As her toes began to curl and her channel started gripping my pounding cock, I asked her, "Who does this pussy belong to?" She screamed out as the first wave of her orgasm took her, "Oh my god, oh my god, it's your pussy, just fuck meeeeee!!!" "Now you are my little Asian slut, aren't you", I said.

"Yes, yes", she hissed, "I'm your fucking slut, whore, whatever you want me to be, just don't stop fucking me", as the second wave washed over her. I could feel her squirt her cream over my pistoning rod, while she gasped, moaned, and groaned. I released her legs and continued stroking her spasming cunt. I placed my hands on the bed supporting my upper body to keep from crushing her under my weight.

Locking her legs behind my thighs, she arched her back and met me thrust for thrust. She orgasmed two more times and screamed as I drove my meat into her sopping wet pussy. She went wild as I picked up the pace and shortened the length of my strokes. I could feel the muscles of her cunt start squeezing and milking my rod. A light sheen of sweat covered her body as another orgasm rocked her. She cried out, oh yes, yes fuck me; it feels oh so good, don't ever stop. She reached down and grabbed my ass cheeks as I began a back and forth rocking motion. I knew it wouldn't be long before I would be filling her gash with gobs of hot jism. I could feel a tingle building in my balls as I fucked her faster and faster. Her pussy was quivering with pleasure as my cock exploded into her hot tight little box. Another orgasm took her when my hot spunk splashed against her womb. She milked it dry with her cunt muscles as I lay on top of her catching my breath.

"That was awesome, it was like nothing I have ever experienced before", she said in a voice still horse with passion. Is that something you learned or a natural talent?"

"A little bit of both actually", I said. "The natural part came when I reach puberty, and my penis started to lengthen and thicken into the monster you see now. My Dad always told me as I started taking notice of girls, son, there are two things you need to remember about women. The first thing is to threat them like a queen when you are outside the bedroom. The second is to fuck them like a whore, when you are alone with her. Then he showed me what he was talking about."

"What do you mean he showed you?" she asked.

"Well, my Mom died when I was very young, I must have been about two or three years old at the time. When I was around ten or eleven, he got remarried. She is a very submissive Japanese woman from Osaka, and would do anything my Dad would ask of her. Where he met her I don't know, but one day he'd brought her home and introduced her to me. About three months later, they were married and she became my step-mother. One night about six or seven years later, I was sixteen or seventeen at the time; I couldn't sleep, so I went down to the kitchen to get a soda. My old man came into the kitchen to get a glass of water, saying that Yuki was thirsty."

"What's the matter son can't sleep?"

"No Dad, I couldn't sleep with all the noise you guys are making. What are you doing to her, to make her scream like that?"

"Remember what I told you about fucking them like a whore when you are alone, that's what I'm doing."

"Oh, I said, "but I still don't understand what you mean by that."

"Well son, I guess I'll have to show you what I mean."

With that he took me up to his room and he did show me what he meant.

"You mean, he let you watch him and your step-mom have sex", she asked with a shocked look on her face.

"No, he didn't let me watch them; he had her teach me how to make love to a woman. But that's another story; maybe I'll tell it to you sometime."

I got up and started putting on my clothes, getting ready to leave. She rolled over onto her stomach and laid there spent and sweating with her head propped up on a pillow.

"My god, Rosy", she said, "I've never been fucked like that before. You've got my pussy twitching with delight. When are you coming back?"

"I'll be back, tomorrow", I said, "but it's Jasmine's turn with the little monster."

"Be careful with her Rosy, I don't think she has been with a man before. I believe she is still a virgin, but you never know", she said.

"I'll take it easy on her, the first time, and I'll let you know if she was a virgin. Oh, and Remember, I'll be fucking you for the next five years. Your next turn is day after tomorrow." A smile played across her face when I said that. I realized something then. I started out the night to make her my slut, but all I did was release the slut that was already inside of her.

"Tell me if he starts gambling again. If he does, he'll have a heavy penalty to pay."

"I'll have my daughter packed and ready for you to pick up tomorrow."

"No, I want her to stay here like everything is normal. Unless you want me to tell her the truth about what's going on. Just tell her I'm the husband you picked out for her."

I retrieved my jacket from the living room and headed for the door. I noticed her husband sitting in the dark, looking at his shoes. I knew he had heard everything I did to his wife. I laughed as I left the apartment, and told him, "I would see him the day after tomorrow." The next morning I began Jasmine's training on how to satisfy a man in bed.

12