Decadence in Buttermilk Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First Alf had licked Fanchon's pussy and asshole clean (Yes, she'd let Cy sodomize her a bit).

Then Fanchon pointed to Cy's semen covered penis.

"Clean him up, Alfred...it's awfully messy."

"Fanchon, I can just take a shower you know." Cy had said at the time, looking at his old pal's eyes brimming with tears.

"Besides, I don't want a guy's mouth on my dick, hon. Just let it go."

But Fanchon had hopped up and began swinging that horrible scourge thing all over poor Alf's back and butt.

Yes, and the metal stars at the ends of the thongs really were tearing him up!

Finally she'd actually whipped Alf's dick with the thing.

Then Alf had ducked his head, and begun crawling between Cy's legs.

Cy had admitted to Fanchon that it really was kind of soothing, having Alf clean him up.

especially as Fanchon distracted him with her gorgeous kissing lips and big, pink breasts.

After it was over, Alf had brought them tea and cookies, and then gone to kneel in the corner as they'd enjoyed the Sunday paper.

The following week, after a really vicious thrashing.

Alf had put his head under Cy's groin area and sucked Cy's balls as he fucked Fanchon on the bed.

After this, Cy had jerked off into Alf's open mouth and used Alf's naked body as a coffee table to put his steaming mug and his ashtray...

Yes and the week after this, he'd used Alf's mouth as an ashtray!

The next six months had completely changed Alf's relationship with Cy.

Fanchon had to occasionally jump in and give Alf a severe whipping when they'd forget and talk about football or something.

But eventually Cy learned to just use Alf as a pure sub—he began gradually taking over Alf's discipline during his "visits".

Alf learned that although his wife could give a pretty vicious thrashing, that Cy was much more muscular.

Yes and could really make Alf cry with that strong arm action, holding scourges, whips, canes and paddles!

It was sort of sad, as Alf actually could kick Cy's ass if they'd ever gotten into a fight...

But as Fanchon's slave boy, Alfred was completely helpless.

So tonight, Alf was just silent when it came to learning that "Master Cyrus" was coming to dinner.

He knew the evening would start with Cy supervising his chores, giving Alf a flogging for not cleaning the bathroom well enough...

Possibly Cy would burn Alf's dick with the hot fireplace poker for imagined insults, before Alf would serve Cy and Fanchon in the bedroom.

But what Alf didn't know, was that Cy had been talking to Fanchon very seriously about his own desires to be a male slave.

Although Cy really enjoyed using Alf as a punching bag...hitting the more muscular man, without any fear of being hit back was just a joy.

Cy, however had submissive leanings, and he'd taken Fanchon out to lunch the week before, and he'd presented her with a tennis bracelet, set in diamonds.

"What's this about, sweetie?" Fanchon had asked Cy.

"You really don't have to give me gifts—I have a subbie for that. Though it is beautiful."

Cy had told Fanchon that he also wanted to be her slave. It was incredible, but Cy envied Alf his chastity device, and his lack of having to worry about anything but pleasing his beautiful wife.

"I-I never thought I'd say it, but I'm just as much of a potential slave as Alfie is...do you think you could accept me?"

Fanchon thought she could.

12