Decadent Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being fucked like this whilst wanking and blowing total strangers drives me wild with desire. I want you to watch me, I want you to see me with these strangers, I want you to watch as they make me climax and fill me with their cum. Your eyes darken; smouldering with desire, I pause, gasping sexily, as I catch sight of you wanking over the scene unfolding in front of you, I know it's your fantasy to watch me being fucked and used by a group of guys. I exaggerate my actions for you, I allow you to see the huge cock filling my mouth by releasing him and then sliding him back in as he groans in pleasure. I wank the blonde more firmly till he is begging me to make him cum. The jaguar masked man is now pummelling my pussy aggressively and I'm bucking my hips against his perfect rhythm, he spits on my arsehole, lubricating it, he slides his fingers inside it and I writhe my body as he fills my final hole. You're incredibly turned on, I can see your cock throbbing in your hand. I realise that the blonde is about to cum and he growls deeply as I milk his spunk all over my tits, it drips from them and I know that all you can think about is lapping it from them. The cock in my mouth twitches as he hears his friend unload, I know he's close, I suck him, tease him until he grabs my hair holding me firmly in place, he swears loudly and repeatedly as he shoots all of his hot cum down my throat, he's a big guy and his spunk fills my mouth, and spills out, trickling down my chin. I cry out your name begging for you to kiss me.

You're in front of me within seconds and, as my pussy is fucked and my arse is fingered, you kiss me, tasting the cum, you eagerly lick the spunk from my tits as both the blonde and older man pull back both panting and spent. Your cock is hard and I wank you firmly as you suck my nipples. Confidently, you order me to beg the stocky guy to fuck my arse. I do as you ask, he smirks and voices his agreement as he pulls his dick out of my soaking slit. You instantly take advantage and pull me urgently on top of you, your hard, throbbing dick filling me completely. I'm begging to be fucked, pleading to be fucked...I cry out in pleasure as his lengthy cock slides easily into my arse, stretching me fully. I ease forward pressing my tits against your smooth chest, kissing you as he takes me hard and deep, my hips ride you and you thrust inside me causing me to tighten around your rock hard dick. You feel me squeezing and releasing your cock as I'm close to climax. I can't hold back and cum all over your dick crying out your name and a string of expletives...neither of you stop...your cocks pound me roughly, and as I'm about to cum again the man in the blue mask positions himself so I can suck him...

I'm acting like a slut, I know it as I take him eagerly. I relish the feeling of all my holes being full of cock. I buck my hips as the stocky man, who is ramming his dick into my arse, calls me a "dirty whore" and a "filthy bitch" as I take his length again and again. He is pulsating inside me, I can feel him becoming more urgent in his stroke. He grabs my hips pulling me firmly onto his cock. I know he's about to flood my arse with his cum and I suck the dick in my mouth more deeply, I fuck you harder as you pinch my nipples, and rub my clit knowing he's close, wanting me to cum again. His animalistic groans become louder and louder, he smacks my ass cheeks hard as he shudders and fills my arsehole with his cum. I orgasm hard and long, squirting all over your cock and muscular thighs. You can't hold back and fill my pussy with your spunk as you growl the words "Good little cum slut" into my ear. The man in the blue mask finally explodes all over us as he watches us climax and his sticky spunk covers us both...

You demand to see my cum-drenched ass and pussy, swiftly, I shift my position. I turn myself around, presenting my cum-filled arse to you, I beg you to lick his load from me. You watch, almost mesmerised, as the stranger's thick spunk trickles slowly from my tight ass, it runs exuberantly over my shaven pussy and mixes with yours as it dribbles messily down my thighs. I feel your hot tongue run over me as you grab my hips and slip it deep inside me. I rub my clit as you lick me fully, I'm on the edge of an orgasm as you pull away. You deny me that pleasure and order me to spread my arse cheeks wide in front of you. I feel my body relax as I sexily do as you command using both hands to allow you full access to my cum-soaked hole. You lick and suck his spunk from me, you slide your tongue deep into my ass, eating me out enthusiastically as I begin to buck my hips against you. You clean my spunk-filled arse, lashing me with your warm, firm tongue. I adore having you taste and tease me and I cry out in pleasure as you slip your fingers into my pussy.

I moan as you begin to stroke my g-spot. You know I'm close and shove your tongue deeper into my arsehole whilst simultaneously pushing four fingers into my pussy. You stretch me wide, my breathing becomes shallow; you bury your tongue in my ass and finger fuck my dripping slit. I beg to cum and you oblige, you rub my clit and I squirt powerfully all over you. I gush again and again, soaking the bed below me, you groan with pleasure as you continue to lick my arse and soon I'm shuddering in front of you, unable to hold it together I buck against your fingers and squirt over them, drenching you with my juices. I whimper and tell you I can't take another climax, you ignore me and continue with my arse licking, I'm desperate and, as you make me squirt, the men watching wank over me. I beg for their cum and they take it in turns to stand in front of me. You tell them to pull my hair and force their cocks into my throat, you tell them to make me gag on their dicks knowing full well that the sensation will cause me to squirt all over you. You're beside yourself with lust and the more I soak you, the more you push my limits.

Excitedly, I suck each in turn and each time I gag I cover you in my wetness. I make each of them climax, they wank over me, streams and arches of hot spunk cover my cheeks, lips and hair. They pull back and almost without warning you appear in front of me...you gaze down at me and tell me how pleased you are to see your little slut covered in cum. You then order me to suck your cock. I'm exquisitely exhausted from the night's escapades but I love sucking you and so I respond eagerly to your request. I slide my lips around you and you force your dick into my throat... I gag and squirt, you release me and place your hands around my neck, choking me. You slowly slide your dick back into my mouth. Holding me restrictively, your eyes smoulder as you watch the cum of so many men drip from my pretty, masked face. I know you're about to give me all your cum. I can't speak, your dick fills my mouth, you grasp my hair roughly and I allow you push your full length down my throat. I gag and gush one final time and, as you feel my reaction, you call me a "dirty slut". You hold me in place and your animalistic groans fill the room as you shudder, tense your thighs and shoot your load...I take it all...you tell me I'm your good little cum slut as you pull back, spent and shaking.

We collapse, exhausted, yet sated. I need to rest, I feel slutty deriving so much pleasure from being used by so many men. You sense this and politely, yet firmly, ask the guys to leave, they kiss me in turn, pinching my arse and nipples as they do so. The devilish looks they give me as they leave say all they need to and I know that they've all had their fill of excitement and they're leaving spent and with a story to tell. You gaze at me hesitantly and, as I reverse my role, I order you bossily to your knees in front of me, you smirk as you suddenly realise what I have in mind. I stalk over to my dress, pooled on the floor by the bed, and slip on my purple lace knickers and skyscraper heels. I feel powerful and in control. I turn to face you, my pert tits on show, my nipples are like bullets and I know you're waiting obediently for me to tell you what to do.

I briskly order you to lie beneath me on the smooth rubber floor. I stand over you, legs apart; heels either side of your hips. I tentatively begin to trail my fingers over my body above you, pinching and pulling my nipples as you watch excitedly. I order you to stroke your cock under me, you do as I ask and take your cock in hand and begin to wank slowly. I slip my fingers into my knickers and play with my pussy, I reach down and slip them into your mouth; you moan as you suck them, tasting me on them. Slowly I peel the knickers down until they are stretched tight around my calves, just above your stiffening cock, I tell you to beg for my piss and you do so without hesitation. I slowly release my urge to piss. Your cock hardens and throbs as I squat over you and begin cover you in warm, golden liquid. You moan and beg me not to stop, I continue and my piss splashes over your cock and chest. You wank steadily as it trickles down my legs. I stand above you and step slowly out of my wet knickers. I pick them up and wring them out over you as you stroke your dick, you beg to have my panties and I shove them into your mouth.

Muffled moans escape your lips, you gag on them as you watch me pull and pinch my nipples above you. I stand, long legs spread. I play with my tender, slick pussy and order you between my thighs. You obey and kneel before me. I turn around, bend over, and demand that you lick my piss from my legs and heels. You do as I ask, stroking your cock firmly as you run your tongue over the slender stiletto heels and up the inside of my calves, you relish the chance to taste me and as you near my pussy I tell you that I'm about to piss and that you need to clean up every drop. I turn and command you to position yourself under me, your cock is now fully recovered and a slow, seductive smile crosses my lips as I realise how hard you are. I force your face into my pussy holding you firmly by your short, dark hair, I allow myself to begin...slowly and gently at first...

You lap it up moaning as you feel it running down your chin. Once I feel in control I let the warm liquid flow more swiftly, it gushes over you, it splashes off your chest and you wank furiously as the golden shower drenches your dick. You're begging me not to stop, pleading to be allowed to clean me up. I force you to lick my, now dripping, pussy and, as your tongue glides expertly over my clit, I gush over your face, you continue to pleasure me, and I squirt once more as you give me an earth shattering orgasm. I release your hair

Without warning you pull me roughly to the floor in front of you...you want to reassert yourself and dominantly pin my wrists above my head, growling obscenities, as you slam the full length of your pulsating cock deep inside me. You fuck me hard and deep, burying your rock hard dick in my tight, little pussy, you can hardly hold back as you feel me clench around you. I writhe and buck beneath you as your cock rams into me again and again, you're on the brink, fucking me fast and rough. At the last second you pull out and, calling me a slut, you cum. Arches of hot, sticky spunk splatter across my face, spurt over my pert tits and cover my shaven pussy. I moan, rubbing it into my skin. I'm totally exhausted, my mind is lost and I need time to recover myself. You do too. Eventually we rouse ourselves, you kiss me deeply and head for the shower. I join you and we lather our bodies in bubbles; relishing the cleansing jets of warm water; enjoying sliding our soapy hands gently over each other. We relax.

As the night ends we're grinning from ear to ear knowing that we've both enjoyed every single minute of the experience...We're left drained and exhausted yet Sated and satisfied. Slowly, ever so slowly, we collect ourselves, we kiss and reconnect. Instinctively we know we have to leave and we relive the events of the night as we gather our thoughts. We take our time, you zip up my dress, kissing the nape of my neck as you do so. I run my hands over your broad chest, smoothing your shirt and jacket. We leave the room and make our way down the corridor; giggling and chattering as we go. We casually drop the keys at the entrance and hop into a waiting taxi. I settle down next to you, resting my head on your shoulder and, as dawn breaks, I fall asleep, secure in the knowledge that we have fulfilled another delightfully dirty fantasy.

12