Decadent Sin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Savannah_
_Savannah_
65 Followers

"Easy" he urged hoarsely. "Go easy, amigo; there is no rush." Contrarily, because that was just the way his friend was, Archer gripped Gabriel's dick and damn near swallowed his cock in one gulp. "Fuck, fuck; oh God" he managed, and gave it up. If Archer wanted it hot and nasty then that's what he'd get.

Archer smirked triumphantly around his friend's cock. Damn, but it tasted good; musky, salty; perfect. He cupped Gabriel's balls and rolled them, pulled them as his friend skull-fucked him. He gagged a few times but after a few moments of adjusting his breathing he had it under control. He placed his other hand on Gabriel's ass, clenching into the tight glutes and pulling him further forward, deeper into his throat.

Once he was satisfied with the rhythm he let his hand roam across the tight flesh and slowly made his way to Gabriel's anus. He applied pressure at the entrance; not entering just yet, but there. Gabriel moaned, jerked. He slipped the tip of his finger just inside Gabriel's rectum and wiggled it a little, testing for reaction. Gabriel's pistoning hips was a frantic punch, hitting the back of his throat with each thrust. Carefully Archer edged the finger inward until half had disappeared. He hooked the finger and rubbed at the nerve bundle there.

Gabriel roared. His skull was on fire; his balls felt like they were attached to electrical wiring; and then he exploded. Couldn't hold back his release now; spurt after spurt after spurt of hot semen jetted from his cock down Archer's throat. Gamely Archer swallowed it all, moaning in ecstasy while still finger-fucking Gabriel's ass, keeping him riding that high. Eventually the finger slipped out and his partially soft cock popped from Archer's mouth. They collapsed onto the sofa, breathing heavily; bodies shaking with exertion. But it wasn't over yet. Not by a long shot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabriel dropped to the floor, crawled over to Archer, positioned himself between his legs and sucked his cock deep into his mouth.

"Your turn, amigo" he promised, tempted. "Do you want me to suck you off, Archer?" He sucked hard on the head and licked. "Do you want me to fuck you?" He wet his finger and shoved it, none too gently, up Archer's ass. A gratifying moan met his ears. "Or do you want to fuck me?" He rose up and crouched over Archer, letting his friend's dick graze his balls and cock. "You decide amigo. This is all about you."

He bent down and kissed Archer, fucking his tongue into the wet mouth like it was Archer's ass. He knew what he wanted; he wanted to fuck Archer, and then he wanted Archer to fuck him. But this was about what Archer wanted.

"Decide" he whispered in Archer's ear. "Fuck me, Gabriel. I want you to fuck me" he moaned, demanded.

Gabriel tossed pillows from the sofa onto the carpet and positioned Archer over them so his face was down and ass pointing up. He moved Archer's legs farther apart. He got hurriedly to his feet and went over to the desk, retrieved the tube of lubricant Archer kept hidden in a cubby and quickly returned to his position behind Archer. With shaking fingers he opened the tube and generously coated his cock before smearing it on Archer's ass, probing with slick fingers, separating them inside Archer's ass to loosen too tight muscles.

"Fuck, condom" cursed Gabriel, and Archer laughed huskily at the small interruption. Soon Gabriel was in position behind his friend, and he just stopped in amazement. It was finally going to happen, after fifteen...

"Get on with it, friend. I've waited eight months for this; I'm not waiting another minute."

Archer's growled command spurred him on. Carefully he again probed Archer's ass with a slicked finger, twisting, probing and screwing; added a second, a third and then a fourth.

By that point Archer was groaning his ecstasy, squirming deliciously; his hips thrusting back to force the fingers deeper. God, it burned. But it was a good burn, thought Archer. His knees were shaking with anticipation. Any minute and now and Gabriel's cock would... "Ah, fuck; yesss..." he moaned.

He felt Gabriel's cock slowly pushing inward, the wide crest forcing his ass to open further. Gabriel gave a few hard, short shoves, and then the head was in. Archer couldn't help but squirm; there was some discomfort, he'd expected that. But it was a pleasure/pain he wanted more of. Gabriel's hands gripped his hips as he forced a few more inches deeper into his ass.

"I'm not; fuck! I'm not sure if I can control this, amigo...your ass, so tight; God, I love virgin ass; fuck, it's so good, so tight" he rambled. Archer pushed back into the strong thrusts, wanting him deeper, harder. "Stop being a fuckin' pussy and fuck me!" Archer yelled, and it was enough to break his control.

He came to his feet, partially squatting behind him and leaned over his back. One hard thrust and he was buried deeply in Archer's ass. They both moaned in unison; Gabriel because here were all his fantasies come true; Archer, at the absolutely decadent and carnal act he'd dreamed of for eight long months. Gabriel reached with one hand and grabbed Archer's dick, stroking it in time with the hard thrusts of his cock into his friend's ass. Archer growled low in his throat, repeated chants of "fuck yes, oh fuck yeah; fuck me!" echoing in his ears.

He pounded, he fucked, and he screwed; wanting to be deeper in that hot, tight ass. He could feel his balls churning; he wasn't going to be able to stop it. He jerked Archer's dick harder, making sure to stroke the entire length, squeezing it hard in his palm. Archer bowed his back and roared. His hot cum sprayed the pillows and carpet underneath him; some back spraying onto Gabriel's hand. The feel of Archer's hot cum on his flesh broke the last of his control.

He pounded harder and harder, and continued pounding through his own release, beyond it even, until his legs gave out and he collapsed on top of Archer. Eventually, he rocked back onto his knees, let his head fall back, hands on his thighs, closed his eyes; raised his hand to clean his friend's cum from it with his tongue. And the he just wallowed in the moment, in the knowledge of Archer's pleasure, his own. He leaned back and watched his own cock slip from Archer's well used rear, watched as his own cum oozed from his friend's now defiled ass.

On unsteady legs Archer stood and walked over to the bar and poured them each a shot. They sat on the carpet with their backs against the leather sofa, sweat cooling on their skin. Several minutes passed before Gabriel broke the silence.

"Eight months?" Archer stiffened defensively, and then relaxed. "Yeah; eight months." He took a fortifying gulp, readying himself for the questions to come. "What happened eight months ago to get you to start considering this?" Gabriel waved his hand vaguely between the two of them.

Archer sighed but decided to tell the truth. He'd never lied to Gabriel before and he wasn't about to start now. So he told him about walking in unexpectedly that day, his curiosity, the temptation he'd felt to join them; the rush back to the apartment to jack off. And how in the last eight months he'd been experimenting on himself. Fingering his ass, even going so far as to buying a dildo and trying it out, fucking himself with it, practicing on it with his mouth. He'd been embarrassed that it had felt as good as it did, but it only drove his curiosity and hunger higher.

By the end Gabriel was nearly cross-eyed with his lust; his dick was hard and throbbed painfully. Archer noticed, of course. Archer noticed everything. Lazily Archer bent down and took him into his mouth, gently sucking and licking his way along the shaft. He paused to stare up at his friend and his eyes glittered brightly in their sockets.

"Now it's your turn, my friend."

He pushed Gabriel onto his back, and bent his knees, pulling his thighs apart, just as he'd seen his friend do eight months ago. It was an image that had haunted his dreams, waking him in a sweat, his dick hard and needy. He licked Gabriel's shaft, his balls, and finally made his way to the puckered opening. Carefully, he stiffened his tongue and thrust it into Gabriel's ass.

"Fuck!" Gabriel hissed and Archer smiled. "Where'd you pick that up?"

He thought he heard Archer mumble something about "gay porn", but then his thoughts scattered. Archer repeated the erotic move; again and again, finally tongue-fucking the puckered hole until Gabriel was moaning and shaking with excitement and need.

"Need you, amigo; fuck, I need your dick in my ass."

Gabriel begged, pleaded, and then begged some more before Archer caved. He generously coated his cock and Gabriel's ass with lubricant, fingering it a bit to stretch it.

"Dammit, Gabriel; I hope you can handle this; I'm not going to be easy; fucking want this too much."

With that warning he shoved heavily, bracing himself with Gabriel's legs spread wide before him; and shoved, and shoved, and shoved, granting no quarter, even when Gabriel pleaded for him to slow down; until finally he was buried to the hilt, balls deep in his ass. He rested there, allowing Gabriel to adjust to the unforgiving intrusion, relishing the feel of his friend's ass muscles milking his hot fleshy cock embedded there. And realized he hadn't put on a condom.

"Shit!" "What?" Gabriel panted and moaned, squirming on the length of Archer's dick, feeling like he'd been skewered, but loving it, too. It felt so good to have that hot flesh in... "Shit" echoed Gabriel. "Fuck it, amigo; I am clean; fuck that's good...just got checked out." "Okay, yeah, me too. Clean, I mean; just this time." And it started.

Archer swiveled his hips, grinding his dick deeper and harder. Gabriel's cock, hard and purple-angry with arousal waved around and slapped on his belly. Archer grabbed for it, missed, and grabbed again. He stroked it, rigid flesh burning in his palm as he fucked Gabriel even harder. Gabriel thrashed about, pushing his ass up at Archer, begging for more. He released Gabriel's dick and gave him more, bending over him a far as he could, forcing Gabriel's legs up by his ears.

Gabriel grabbed his dick in hand and pumped himself viciously. The pleasure/pain was killing him, Gabriel thought. He needed it to end. He wanted it to go on. Fifteen years he'd wanted, longed for Archer; now his lover; fucking him; being fucked by him.

Archer felt Gabriel's ass squeeze down on his cock and moaned. So fucking good. He could tell that Gabriel was having some pain but he didn't seem to mind. It seemed as if he wanted it; the pain, the pleasure. So Archer obliged, giving Gabriel the rough fuck he sensed was needed, enjoyed dispensing that pleasure and pain in equal parts. Vicious and hard; it was fucking heaven.

And then Gabriel came; holding his dick straight up, Gabriel let the rope of cum decorate his chest and abdomen; a few pearls flew Archer's direction. That was it; he felt a hard spurt of cum shooting from his own cock, heard Gabriel moan, say something. Next thing he knew he was flat on his back and Gabriel's mouth was all over his cock, swallowing the rest of his seed, cleaning the shaft of his cock with a voraciousness that was so fucking hot another rope of his cum erupted in excruciating, agonizing pleasure. Gabriel cleaned that up too. And then Archer rolled him to his stomach and gently cleansed his own cum oozing from Gabriel's ass. Gabriel groaned in approval.

Finally Gabriel calmed. He rolled back over onto his back and allowed his legs to fall, spread before Archer like an offering and stared up at the ceiling, still in shock from everything that had happened. Archer's hands stroked his head absently, but gently as he caught his breath. Gabriel crawled to lie next to Archer and propped himself on one elbow, letting his hand fall on Archer's now soft cock.

"I can say, without a doubt, without prejudice, that is the best damn fuck I've ever had." Gabriel sighed. Archer snorted. "What time is it?" A grunted "three-ish" was the only response Gabriel got. He stood and retrieved their clothes, tossing Archer's to him and then getting dressed. "I am heading home; we have an early morning meeting on site with the architect on the Handel project."

Gabriel was sweating now; did what just happen, that best fuck-session of his life mean the ruin of their friendship? He couldn't look at Archer, couldn't bear to see shock or hurt; or worse yet, betrayal. What if he'd pushed? God, he should have talked to him more first, made sure somehow. Archer stood in the middle of the study, still naked, eyes narrowing on him.

"What's wrong Gabriel?" It wasn't really a question. Typical Archer, always so forceful, perennially blunt when getting to the bottom of a situation. "Not a thing, amigo; I'm just tired." Shit, this could be bad. "Don't lie to me, Gabriel. Look at me; tell me what's wrong." The command, steel hard, had the breath from his chest rushing harshly out; had his hands shaking. Well, fuck; trust Archer to push that button. A true weakness, which he knew his friend would exploit until he got what he wanted. "Talk in the morning, Archer, okay? Just, let it go, man." He was frantic now, trying to divert the inevitable.

A strong hand spun him around, pushed him forcefully against the study door. Archer crowded him, caged him in with the barricading force of strong arms. "What? No kiss good bye? No, "I'll call you in the morning, babe"? I didn't take you for a coward, Gabriel."

So saying he slammed his mouth brutally against his, opened in shock. Archer forced his tongue down his throat, sweeping inside in a dominating force that had him suddenly aching in need. He grabbed at Archer's waist and held on tightly. Always a surprise was Archer. He'd forgotten, for just a moment, that once Archer settled on something, he stuck with it. There would be no regrets, no recriminations, no going back. They were lovers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabriel woke slowly and leisurely, as was his custom in the mornings. Like a cat he stretched, arching his back, smacking Archer in the face with one hand.

"Shit, Gabriel. What the fuck?" "Sorry" he mumbled, a bit embarrassed. "I, uh, don't usually spend the night over, the uh, night after." "Yeah, well, I've never been fucked in the ass by my best friend until last night, but that doesn't excuse rudeness." "Fuck you, amigo! Damn, you're a grouch in the mornings."

He went to stand up but forceful hands pulled him back, pressing him onto his back. Archer rolled and straddled his thighs, mocking devils flashing in whiskey eyes. Archer wagged a finger.

"Don't be a pussy." So saying he laid flat out on top of Gabriel, bracing himself on forearms and ground his pelvis; his heavy erection rubbed on Gabriel's cock. They both moaned at the electric contact; Gabriel grabbed his ass, pushing himself desperately into Archer. "No pussy here, amigo" he panted out.

Archer leaned down, latched his teeth onto his shoulder and bit; hard. Gabriel moaned and helplessly writhed under Archer. Okay, he got it. Archer would dominate here as he did all other areas of his life. Fine; good thing Gabriel liked being dominated. Legs moved and twined together restlessly, dicks rubbing furiously together for delicious long minutes. Gabriel moaned again; his balls were tightening in warning. Archer's harsh pants dampened his neck. Hot liquid surged, mixed, coating dicks and balls with their unexpected release.

"Fuck!" Archer uttered the word with honeyed decadence.

"Oh my God!"

The feminine voice, shocked, startled them from their bed play; they came to their feet in a rush and stared at a completely stunned Sabrina Merriman, Archer's housekeeper. Red flushed high on her cheekbones, her near purple-blue eyes glazed over. She stood rooted to the spot, her eyes taking in their naked, sweaty bodies, the obvious smear of male cum on their dicks and the tangled sheets of the bed.

Archer, never one to pass up an opportunity, walked over and closed the bedroom door with one hand, then pressed Sabrina up against the hard oak surface. His hands settled lightly on her hips, shaping them through the tweed of her skirt, ran his hands delicately across her ribcage, finally coming to rest on her shoulders.

"Is there something you needed, Miss Merriman?" he murmured at her ear. Sabrina gasped when he began nibbling on a delicate lobe. "Oh my God" she said again, only it was uttered with the beginnings of arousal instead of shock.

"One would think you'd never seen two naked men before, Miss Merriman. If memory serves me correctly, it was only last week I discovered your very own naked self on this very bed with your very own industrious fingers fucking busily into your very wet, swollen pussy. One could very well conclude that a weaker man might very well be shocked by suck a display" he mocked her gently. "And yet, I was impressed with those very efficient fingers and felt it my duty as your employer to make sure the job got done."

Gabriel quickly moved in, more than ready to give his friend a hand in seductive distraction. He pulled the pins from her hair, allowing the red tresses to spill against the silk of her ivory blouse. They gently maneuvered her towards the bed, fondling and caressing, licking and kissing along the way, before gently lowering her to sit on its edge. Gabriel kneeled on the floor before her, carefully sliding the skirt up to rest at her hips. He spread her legs and stretched his neck forward, inhaling the scent of her arousal through the delicate lace covering her mound. Archer had come to squat behind her on the bed, his back pressing against her as he swiftly undid the buttons fronting the blouse, finally peeling the fabric off her delicate shoulders. Impatiently he ripped her bra from her body.

Sabrina closed her eyes and began panting and mewling her pleasure as Archer pinched very erect nipples between his fingers, plucking and strumming them with great skill. Gabriel removed the flimsy panties and tossed them behind him. He stiffened his tongue against her swollen clit, swirled it around the sensitive nubbin and darted it into her wet little snatch, lapping at the cream flooding her vulva. In unison they overwhelmed her, giving her no chance to protest or time to think.

Sweet, hot moments later she was on her hands and knees, Gabriel's cock buried in her tight cunt, male cum and hot pussy cream easing his vicious thrusting. Archer was on his knees before her, hands grasping her head, aggressively fucking his dick into her mouth. Sabrina could taste their combined male flavors coating Archer's dick and could only moan at the eroticism of tasting cum spent in the throes of the men's passion. She'd never seen anything like it; shocking and completely arousing. If anyone had asked her just last week if Archer Mason had any interest in men she would have laughed in their faces.

An orgasm shattered her, weakening her at the knees and she nearly collapsed; would have collapsed except for the death grip Archer had on her skull. Behind her Gabriel growled, muttered something and then was pulling out. She keened with the loss but then felt his dick rubbing the hollows of her cheeks caused by the suctioning grip she had on Archer's cock. Hot semen bathed her face, chin and lips. Archer pulled out and jerked off onto her face, their combined cum painting her flesh in broad patterns.

Archer gently pulled her upright before them. Lovingly they licked her face, tasted the spent passion until her skin was clean. Sabrina began to ease from the bed, believing retreat was in order. But they had other ideas and soon she lay on her side, Gabriel behind and Archer pressed to her front. One leg draped over Archer's thigh exposing her pussy to his gaze, to his touch. Long fingers invaded and screwed, drawing forth more of her pussy juice, while his thumb rotated wickedly, pressing forcefully on her clit. Behind her Gabriel's slick finger pushed into her rear, fully to the knuckle, rotating and pumping against delicate tissue.

_Savannah_
_Savannah_
65 Followers