Deceit and Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gydeon
gydeon
3 Followers

Augustus made him call Brent and asked him to come down to the same building where Elle had been taken earlier. Brent was smart but he wasn't Augustus. He asked Jack to tell him that he knew a party that was willing to pay double the amount as Russian. That was all that was needed to be said and Brent came like a dog after the bone. Augustus was leaving for the Interstate when Elle stood.

"I am coming with you." he had refused but she wasn't taking no for answer. She sent Ronnie to one of her friends and accompanied Augustus to meet Brent - his brother.

"He is around the corner." One of the Augustus's men called from the window of the building.

"How many guards he has?" The other guy, George, asked.

"Two."

"Let them come in then." He said. Elle's heart was beating furiously. Augustus was sitting on the same chair where Brent has been earlier. The calmness that had taken over Augustus feared her. He was so quiet and composed that one would fear asking him something. Jack was gagged and tied in the corner. Now all eyes were on the door.

"Jack!" the door pushed open and Brent entered with two of his guards. Elle's eyes turned to Augustus. He was looking down rubbing his thumb on his nails. "What the fuck is this?" Brent said stopping in his tracks. He looked back at his guards who were now struggling in Augustus's men's arms.

"It's good to see you too brother."Augustus said without looking up.

"So you tricked me down here. What do you want from me after all these years?" he probably hadn't acknowledged Elle who was just three steps away from him.

"Yeah, I tricked you down here Brent to your own little trap." He stood up and then took slow steps towards him. Elle looked both the brothers. "Why did you do this?" Augustus asked.

"I did what? Come on brother; do not give me more reasons to dislike you." Brent's voice was soaked in hatred.

"Drop the play already, Brent. I am fucking done with this shit!" Augustus's voice rose for the first time. "Why do you want to destroy me?"

"Is that even a question little brother?" Brent said acidly. "Don't you know why I want you back to where you belong?" she saw Augustus wince at his words. She wanted to throw herself around him and comfort him.

"I made my way out of our past. You should have too." He said quietly.

Brent gave out a laugh. "Have you?" All this word exchange was making no sense to her but she wanted it to end.

"We can end this shit right here. You return me my hard disk and we leave this place in peace like all this never happened." Augustus said in a gritted voice.

Brent laughed out loud and then said, "This is your proposition? I'll let you know mine. I kill you here and leave this place like I had no brother ever." As he said that, Elle saw his hand going back. He was pulling his gun out. He was going to kill Augustus.

"I don't want things ugly between us Brent. You are my brother and I'll never forget that." Augustus was saying. He was unaware of Brent's intention. She had to do something. She wasn't letting anything happen to Augustus.

"Augustus, move away!" There Brent pulled his hand out and here Elle shouted and jumped towards Augustus. She pushed him away and something sharp hit her in stomach. A whole fountain of blood popped out of her as she came towards the ground. Multiple voices hit her ears simultaneously,

"Elle!" Augustus's voice.

"Bitch!" that was Brent's.

She saw Brent approaching her again with the dagger. She curled her body in protection but before he could come anywhere near her, Augustus's leg hit his arm up and the dagger fell down. She saw Augustus giving his brother a good few hits until his men made in inside and took over Brent. The pain was increasing by every passing second as she saw the men's encounter. Augustus came down to his knees before her and took her in his arms.

"Elle, baby what did you do?" he cradled her head next to his chest. Hearing endearment from his mouth felt heaven to her. She was taken by this man.She placed her blood soaked hand on his rough cheek and let her tears fall and smiled. "Oh no, no, don't cry, sweetheart. I won't let anything happen to you. You are not leaving me like this." His face was all worried and concerned. There was fear in his eyes. Fear of losing her. In that moment she knew she could have given her life for this beautiful being that AugustusKnight was. But like he said, she wasn't going anywhere this time. She wasn't running away from him again. She was going to stay with him and share his life with him. This man had her heart. She smiled at the thought and then raised her mouth to take his lips for a kiss. This was just the beginning.

gydeon
gydeon
3 Followers