Deceitful Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
560 Followers

"What do you mean, play?"

"You know, feel you up a little. Often a guy would pay you another 5 or 10 dollars just to keep you there a little longer. Then you would return to the stage and dance some more. When it was break time I got a rum and coke at the bar, drinks are free for the dancers, and I went to see how Frank was doing. He was down over 300 dollars. He wanted to know how much money I had. I had almost 200 dollars so he said give him that and if I worked the VIP room I could probably make a lot more. I could see he was feeling low having lost that much money so I said I would."

"What is the VIP room?"

"Well, there is a lounge and bar and a guy pays you to go into a little room with him. The only furniture is a little sofa but you can turn on music and entertain him"

"What do you mean? Do you fuck him?"

"Are you calling me a whore?"

"No Kathy, I'm sorry. It's just that I miss you so much."

"When the evening was over, Frank was amazed at how much money I had. He said he knew a club at home that I could work in. He said if you agreed, he would split the profits with you.

Frank and I have been talking and when we get home we feel some changes will be necessary. I'm afraid it means less sex for you but I am sure you will enjoy it more when you get it, because you won't get it very often."

Omega12
Omega12
560 Followers
12