Deceived Ch. 02

Story Info
Eve's fall.
1.6k words
3.88
20.2k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Two: Eve's Fall

Lilith is such a bright girl. Top of the class, beats me why she choose the study of Law. Maybe because student life is scheduled after that faculty and she liked to party. But what I absolutely didn't understand was why she was after the guys. She is a beauty, with her platinum blond hair, her gorgeous alabaster skin with those funny freckles and a figure to die for. The guys should have been after her! And all those testosterone driven immature kids surely would have, if only she'd let them instead of giving herself as a cheap treat.

I guess the study of Law was no challenge to her so she had to find her thrill somewhere else. I tried to warn her, tried to get her involved into Arts, but she had changed. Luckily we were still best friends and recently she started taking an interest in my studies. She even gave me some good advice! It was like the old days when we shared everything. I was really happy, because I had been afraid of losing her as a friend.

Then one evening she asked, "Eve, do you trust me as a friend?" We were having dinner.

"Of course Lilith, why do you ask?"

She continued, "Because I'm worried about you. The only thing you do, is studying. It's not healthy."

I wanted to laugh, but Lilith seemed really serious about it. If I wanted her as a friend, I realized, I should give her the opportunity to be one. So instead of asking, "What's wrong about studying," I asked her, "What did you have in mind?"

Lilith smiled, "You should party once in a while. Listen, I know you don't approve of my fooling around with the immature kids as you call them." Ah she had noticed that! "I have met someone, he's way too serious for me, but just the right person for you."

I laughed, "Too serious, so he is boring, just right for me?!"

Lilith had to laugh too, "No really, he is a very nice guy. You should give it a shot."

And so Lilith set me up for a blind date. I had no clue what to do or what to wear. So I asked her for advice and we went shopping. I was amazed that Lilith was much more conservative than I. I was going for a bit more daring clothes than usual, but she advised me not to look too sexy and be myself. But then she chose a black bodycon dress with black lace across the chest and arms, tightly fitting and quite exposing my curves.

"You're sure this isn't looking too sexy?" She said it was perfect and I bought the dress. I had to try on really high heels, but I nearly broke my neck doing so, so I refused and we got slightly more moderate pumps. Lilith insisted they had be red. So much trouble for just a date, I wondered how girls were supposed to cope with that. What a waste of time! Well, it definitely was for once and for all.

The day had come. I was to meet Mr. X at a popular restaurant, he would wear a red rose. It was so cliché. But gosh was I nervous. The city we lived in, was very small, so I could walk to the restaurant, If I had to get there on bike, I would have died out of shame wearing that dress. Luckily Lilith accompanied me to the place and wished me luck and fun: "Go with the flow. Talk about yourself and try to relax. And if you don't like it just say so and leave."

The restaurant was crowded, it was Friday evening. Rather nervous I asked, "Reservation, table for two, for Mr. X."

"Ah yes, Miss, if you will follow me," the manager said. I was 10 minutes early, so I could watch every single man coming in. No one wearing a rose. I began to feel insecure. Had he seen me and had he left disappointed? I took off the scarf I had put on despite Lilith's objections. Maybe she was right and did it really make me look plain. I had dreaded the date, but now I was dreading rejection.

"Miss Eve?", a husky man's voice asked. I looked up, a tall handsome man, in his thirties was standing next to me, "I think we have a date," he smiled. I stretched out my hand to greet him, but instead of shaking my hand he clasped a vintage bracelet on my wrist. It was silver and held one red rose. Then he kissed my hand, "Delighted to meet you."

I blushed. "Nice to meet you too, Mister..."

"Please, do call me Jim."

Mr. X., Jim was a most charming man. It was not hard talking to him. He was well educated, lawyer in some big firm and he showed a keen interest in my studies. He happened to know a lot about the Baroque. So we discussed over role models, hypocrisy and political correctness. Time went by ever so fast. I was having a great time.

"Already that late," he said looking at his watch, "bedtime for you, young lady." He signaled the waiter for the bill.

But I didn't want the evening to end so soon, "It's only by ten, the evening is still young."

"But I am not", he smiled, "However... if you 'ld be interested, I would love to show you something."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Ah bad idea. Forgive me, it's better to bring you home. Or shall I drop you off somewhere, where you can have fun with people of your own age?"

I was so disappointed, people of my own age? I enjoyed his company! "Jim, I really like talking to you. Please, show me. Please?"

He was wondering what to do, but then he answered: "Well, if you're really sure?" I nodded. "Okay, it's kind of a coincidence, it's got to do with your studies. It's at my home, not far from here."

We walked to his car. "Where did you say you live?", I asked.

"I haven't told you yet. Don't worry."

"Jim, you came by car?" He said he lived nearby!

"I just came in from work. Eve," he looked at me inquiring, "Goodness me, do think I would harm you?" and he opened the door for me.

"Oh no Jim, forgive me, I didn't mean to offend you", and I got into his car. We drove off. "Jim, where do you live?"

No reply. "You want some music on, Eve?"

Maybe he didn't hear me, "Jim, I asked you, where exactly do you live?"

"Be patient, you'll see."

We had nearly left town and were heading towards the highway. Now I was getting worried. "Jim, please, I'ld like to go home now? Maybe we can do the next time."

He turned his head and observed me as I began to cry softly. He asked: "Should I stop? Just say the word".

I felt so relieved, "Yes please stop, I wanna go home."

Even in the dark I could see the grin on his face. "Okay babe, have it your way," and he drove on. I started to panic and screamed. James grabbed me by the hair, shook me, "Shut up, or I' ll make you shut up". I shut up shivering. As inconspicuous as possible I tried to text Lilith. "Give me that phone. Now!" He left the highway for a badly lit rest area and stopped the car. It was silent.

I was looking for a way out, to open the door and escape. "Don't you even think about it," and he pushed his chair back.

"Jim, please, what are you doing?"

He grabbed me in the neck, drew me near, and made me side straddle him, "I want you and I'll have you". He tried to kiss me but I fought him with all my might. He took both my hands and held them behind my back. I struggled for what I was worth. Tried to give him a head butt, but I just hurt myself doing so. "Mmm you vixen, you like to play it rough", and then he hit me.

A play, this was a play to him? This man was a raving lunatic. At that moment I was sure I was going to die. "Never fight a rapist, just try to survive," those words came up in my mind, "Try to survive." I was going to be a rag doll.

He noticed the change in me and pulled my dress up. He caressed my boobs, pushing up my bra. "Girl, you're even hotter in real life." Real life? What was that about... and then he licked a nipple and fondled one of my tits. I couldn't suppress a reaction. As it got hard, he grinned. I sighed softly. He sucked on my other nipple and licked it. I moaned. He licked and nibbled on me. He went up licking my chest, my neck in search of my mouth. "Open your mouth, kiss me." I couldn't do that. I wanted to be a rag doll and let him have his way with me, but I refused to kiss him.

He licked my face, I tried to turn my head away. His free hand that never stopped kneading my breasts, now slowly went down caressing my body. His hand found my knickers and gently stroked me, "You little slut, you're loving it, don't ya?" His fingers teased me, so slowly, the tickling drove me mad and made me wet. "Kiss me". I refused. He tore my panties off. Tears were running down my cheeks, he licked them off. And then his fingers continued stroking my pussy. "Shaved? Mmm, I love it." He wanted me to lick his finger, I refused. "Okay, have it your way," and he inserted his finger in my vagina. I shrieked trying to evade him,

" Please, don't do this to me. I'm a virgin."