December to May

Story Info
An older swinging couple play with a younger one.
6.5k words
4.03
42k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sixpe
sixpe
22 Followers

This story could have been in 'Loving Wives' or 'BDSM'

THE HOTEL

I can't wait to hear how this one goes' Marcia told Jeanette on the phone.

'Who've we got?'

'Tim and Kat.'

'Oh, don't tell me we're babysitting. They shouldn't have been let in.'

'They're young, but I've heard they have some interesting ideas, and they will have the stamina to keep up with you and Joe. Are you willing to give them a go?'

'I'll have to check with Joe before I let you know. I'm not sure how he feels about paedophilia.'

'Honey, she's twenty-two years old, not eight. All legal, and he's twenty-one. Perhaps he'll have the energy to keep up with you all weekend.'

'We'll see.' Jeanette chuckled. 'I'll phone you back tonight.'

Marcia put down the phone and prepared herself to tackle the second phone call.

The Swingers club rung by Marcia was a small group. The members all lived locally, but Marcia preferred her clients to meet in pairs of couples in local hotels rather than having too many social gatherings, although she held a Christmas function once a year so they could get to know each other. Marcia insisted on having all the details of the meeting so that they could put them on her computer system. More importantly, it gave Marcia access to what was, basically, a plentiful supply of porn. According to Marcia's publicity, the club 'matched its clients up using the most sophisticated computer programming and an extensive database' and then booked them up to meet at 'exclusive, specially chosen hotels in the local area.' The publicity never mentioned that all the hotels were owned by Marcia's husband and the bookings were at the times of the month when it was difficult to fill them without offering substantial discounts. Members paid for their own accommodation, and they paid full price. The 'computer system' was actually a bowl in Marcia's front room. Couple's names were written on slips of paper. Once a quarter Marcia and her husband sat down and pulled the names out of the bowl to form matches. Marcia didn't believe a carefully drawn up computer program and a long questionnaire could do any better than luck in finding the perfect match. Sometimes the most unlikely pairings worked. The draw this time had paired up the youngest of her couples with the oldest. She was sure the couples would teach the other something.

'But they can't be up to much. Surely they're too old for adventurous sex.'

'Rubbish! They just have more experience at it.' Being only a few years younger than Jeanette herself, Marcia did not take kindly to this argument. 'They may surprise you, Jeanette and Joe have been having kinky sex since before you were born. Don't write them off until you've tried them out.'

Tim's sigh was not encouraging, but on Kat's signal he agreed to the meeting.

*************

The hotel was close to halfway between the two couple's houses, and Marcia had booked two rooms with connecting doors, as usual for the club 'assignments.'

Kat and Tim arrived first.

'Cheer up, Tim' Kat pleaded. 'Jeanette's not bad looking. And you like big breasts.'

Kat looked down at her own frontage, which was not small.

'Yeah, but hers dangle, and have you seen the stomach on her? It's alright for you; Joe's grey hair makes him look distinguished. Jeanette looks like the grandmother she is. I can't see her as a sex partner.'

'She has a really cheeky smile; I bet she's wonderful in bed.'

Tim waved her to silence as he heard a keycard swipe the other room's door.

'Hi! Brought wine.' Jeanette breezed into the room carrying a holdall and a shiny bottle-wrap bag. Joe followed her with another holdall and the fingers of his other large hand wound around four glasses. Kat noted the size of his hands and looked forward to seeing whether the old saying about the size of the hands matching the size of the cock was true. Tim noticed her glance towards Joe's crotch and groaned. He decided he was going to have to bed Jeanette so as not to hamper Kat's chances with Joe. Otherwise he would never hear the end of it.

Later Tim drained the last of his glass of wine. Joe hadn't bought cheap plonk, the wine screamed quality. It had also relaxed him. He was a bit more receptive to the thought of fucking Jeanette now.

'D'you want to?' he pointed to the other room.

'That's what I love, romance.' Jeanette's warm grin belied the sarcasm of her words. She took his offered arm and they headed towards the bed, leaving the door between the two rooms open.

Jeanette was well aware that a man such as Tim was unlikely to find her appearance sexy, so she had learned to rely on other actions when swinging with other couples, such as taking the lead quickly. She pulled Tim lightly against her and kissed him, deeply. It wasn't long before she felt his cock pushing on her stomach. Without breaking the kiss she struggled to undo his zip. She felt her age at moments like this. Why did young men these days insist on wearing jeans which showed every inch of their erections but made it difficult to release them from the tight zip? His eyes crinkled as he undid it for her and ran his hands up her front undoing the buttons of her blouse. She let him run his hands over her breasts for a few minutes before she dropped to her knees, taking his boxers down as she went and took him into her mouth. His cock wasn't as long as Joe's, but it made up for it in thickness. It was quite difficult to get it deeply into her throat, but after one false start which made her come up for air, she succeeded, and felt him grow even more within her as she felt his hands brushing through her hair, encouraging her.

He pulled back with a hiss.

'I can't hold out much longer' Tim whispered. 'Let's get into bed.'

Jeanette smiled, and let him pull her up. After a short wrestle she had him where she wanted him -- on his back. She considered the missionary position uncomfortable, and preferred to go down on a rigid cock, and Tim was providing that in spades. As she leant over him Tim could see the real heft of the breasts now dangling in front of him. He stroked them, twisting the nipples which dangled in front of him. They hardened and he took one in his mouth, sucking on it.

'Bite!'

Tim looked at her in surprise before gently fixing his teeth on the nipples, keeping his eyes on hers to see if she meant it.

'Harder!' She clearly did. Tim increased the strength of his bite until he thought he was going to bite her nipple off. Instead of the expected howl of pain, Jeanette gave a strong groan of arousal and shifted her hips so her pussy engulfed his cock. Tim switched breasts, and bit hard into the other. Jeanette bounced in excitement. She felt Tim's cock bounce in harmony and he arched his back as he came, accidentally biting her even harder as he pulled backwards, and causing her to lose control too. As she sank onto his chest, her nipple still in his mouth, they both heard a woman's cry and a men's groan from the other room, and laughed.

At this point Joe would have been resting, if not asleep, even when he was Tim's age, so Jeanette was surprised to feel Tim's tongue licking her nipple again, and then biting quite savagely, pulling her towards him again. She pushed her hands towards his groin and found him already swelling again. There was a lot to be said for stamina.

She allowed him to use his teeth on both breasts before she put a hand on his chest to hold him still and slid down to kneel on the floor, taking him into her mouth again.

The door behind her opened and she could feel her husband's hands on her head, pushing her towards Tim signalling her to carry on. Then she caught sight of the strap on Kat was wearing, and knew her husband had been plotting in the other room. She took Tim's balls into her hands and kneaded them softly while running her tongue under his shaft. Jeanette parted her legs as she felt Kat's tongue lick the top of one thigh. Kat may be young, but she knew what she was doing soon Jeanette was alternating between thrusting against the tongue and against Tim's cock. This was too much for Tim, and he groaned arching his back as he shot his cum into her mouth.

As Tim came down from the orgasm he felt a tongue enter his mouth. It felt good, and for a moment he returned the kiss eagerly. Then his brain came back on-line and his eyes opened.

'W-w-what the ...' he stuttered. 'I'm not gay.'

Joe put his hands on the back of Tim's head.

'Nor am I, although I occasionally bi-. It felt like you were enjoying it until you realised who was kissing you.'

Without another word he lifted Tim's head to meet his and continued the kiss. He smiled as he felt Tim's mouth open to accept his tongue, and respond vigorously to his movements. Joe was a big man and strong with it. Without breaking the kiss he manoeuvred Tim on top of him. Tim didn't know how to feel. He wasn't totally comfortable about feeling stubble on against his cheeks, but what the large, calloused hands were doing to his body was amazing. He could feel the strength in the arms holding him, and the chest against him was like a fur blanket it had so much hair. He felt softer hands on his buttocks, knowing it was Kat, which was a relief. He had worried she might be offended, but instead she was silently encouraging him. He tensed as he felt her fingers, greasy now, pushing against his asshole.

'Shh, this won't hurt if you relax.' Jeanette assured him, whispering into his ear. Joe's hands were now on Tim's back and Jeanette's were on his head. He felt empty as Joe pulled his face away. Katherine moved into his eye-line and he realised she was wearing a strap-on.

'You okay with this?'

'Uh, huh.'

Tim's voice was full of agreement, but he was incapable of speaking English for a while. Kat chuckled her understanding and moved behind him. He felt her hands on his buttocks, meaning three pairs of hands were focussing on his body.

Joe's tongue went back into Tim's mouth as Kat's strap on entered his ass. He didn't know whether to protest at her action, or groan in need at Joe's. As she pushed in further need grew in both areas.

Joe's kiss grew demanding, rough almost. Tim's brain was grossed out, but his tongue wasn't listening and continued to wrestle with Joe's until the strap-on hit his prostrate and he cried out his need as his spunk pulsed onto his belly, and onto Joe's, so close where their bodies. Strong hairy hands held him against the furry chest as he sank into a deep sleep.

When he woke he was still held tightly in Joe's arms, but Joe's attention was on the kiss he was giving Kat, and Tim could feel Jeanette's soft breasts resting on his back. Joe realised he was awake and kissed his eyelids. It was a gesture of gentle protection from the big man, and Joe felt safe, comfortable and very sleepy. He was asleep again before Kat's hands reached to stroke his back.

SUBMISSION

'Kat tells me you like to be the submissive partner sometimes?' Joe asked Tim as they dressed for breakfast.

'Yeah, occasionally.'

'Can we play with that a little?'

'Sure.'

'Good. I like to dominate. I hope Kat know your limits.'

He smiled as the women came through from the other room. Kat was wearing a very short skirt and a low cut blouse. He had never seen it before, and Tim's eyes opened wide; normally she preferred jeans and sloppy T shirts. He moved towards her, but Joe had moved first and had his arms around her kissing her softly. Now Tim knew why Joe had asked about his submissive side as Kat totally ignored her husband and cuddled against Joe, who now had his hands on her breasts.

'Mornin' handsome.' She greeted Joe, breathily. Tim held back. He had played this game before and knew his place. Joe turned Kat until her back was towards Tim and returned her kiss with interest. Tim could only stand helpless as Joe staked his claim on Tim's wife. Jeanette came into the room and Tim looked her with horror. The outfit she was wearing was a florid print dress with a tight waist which did not suit her figure. She had on thick stockings with flat mannish shoes. Jeanette saw Tim's puzzled look and motioned him to silence.

'We're off to breakfast. We don't to be seen with you two, you follow in five minutes. Sit where you can see us, but not too close.' Joe picked up both the hotel card keys and put his arm around Kat. 'Take your wife's wedding ring off, Tim. Today she is mine, not yours.'

Without turning to face Tim, Kat held her hand out enabling him to pull off her rings and place them in Joe's waiting hand. Joe looked at Tim's cock, which was by now tenting his jeans. He grinned at Tim and led Kat out, his hand on her butt. Stunned, Tim watched them go.

'Ever been cuckolded before?' Jeanette asked conversationally.

'Yeah, but only after a discussion.'

'I just love Joe when he's in a forceful mood, domination suits him.'

'What's with the get-up?' Tim moved his hand to indicate her clothing.

'More domination. I get powerfully turned on when he forces me into unflattering clothing like this.'

Tim smiled and took her hand.

'I think he is trying to humiliate both of us by having me take you to breakfast.' He winked. 'I'll just ignore him and enjoy your company.'

Arm in arm they headed for breakfast, ignoring the strange glances from other guests seeing such a mismatched couple.

Their other halves were well into their buffet breakfast by the time Tim and Jeanette arrived. As expected they were totally ignored. Tim had to hold the tray carefully to hide his erection. In spite of his efforts not to look at the pair sitting close together his eyes kept straying to watch them.

He was buttering his last piece of toast when Joe and Kat moved close. Kat rested her butt on Tim's table and made a great show of kissing Joe passionately.

'Come on, or you won't be able to get into the room.' Tim and Jeanette scrambled to their feet, leaving the remains of their breakfast untouched and followed Joe and Kat towards the door.

'Put your thick coat on and lay on the bed.' Joe ordered Jeanette.

'Yes dear.' She said, with as much emotion as if he'd asked her to pass the paper.

'Oh and turn up the heating.'

'Yes dear.'

Jeanette knew what was coming and tried to hide a shiver of anticipation. They had done this many times before. By the time Joe and Kat had finished she would be covered in sweat from the cheap nylon dress she was wearing. She lay back on the bed waiting for the humiliation of hearing Joe fuck a younger woman. Kat's youth and beauty had fuelled his libido, and Jeanette genuine enjoyed the humiliation he was pouring on her. After this weekend Joe would be proud of her for accepting it, and would feel the need to apologise to her with a great deal of sex over the next few weeks. It was a win-win situation for both of them.

'Slave?'

'Yes, sir.' Tim stammered, accepting the role.

'Take off your clothes and get my woman ready for me. Remember the lady is mine. No kissing, no talking.'

'Yes sir.' Tim's cock had already hardened and it stood out as he removed his clothes.

'You're not putting that anywhere for a while,' Joe sneered, looking at it, pointedly.

Tim wasn't sure about what was happening. Submission to Kat was a regular part of his sex life. Allowing himself to submit to Joe was a whole new step. His man-brain protested as he readied himself to rouse Kat for another man. His cock, however, was like steel and showed no sign of flagging, so something in his brain was accepting the situation.

Tim pulled off Kat's top, undid her bra and licked her nipples. As he licked he also undid her skirt. He wasn't surprised when he found nothing underneath, and had to restrain himself from kissing her. When he had roused her nipples as hard as they would go, he knelt to trail his tongue down her front, and between her legs, causing her to gasp with desire.

'Enough!'

Tim drew back on Joe's command.

'Yes Sir.'

Joe looked at him, sternly.

'Master!'

'Sorry Master, yes Master.'

Tim acknowledged the relationship eagerly.

'Now undress me for your woman. When you've finished beg me to take her.'

Tim glanced at Kat as he helped Joe out of his clothes, but she deliberately stuck her nose in the air as if he were below her regard. Tim dropped his head. He guessed, for the moment, he was. Gingerly he unzipped Joe's trousers and pulled down his boxers. There was a pause while Tim screwed up his courage to perform the required act of submission.

'Please sir, take my woman. Satisfy her better than I can. She is yours not mine.'

'Okay, Kat?'

'Ooh, yes please, Joe.' Kat tried to make the plea sound sincere. All three of them knew this was an act, but Joe's commands were exciting her as much as Tim.

'On your knees slave and get me hard for your woman.'

Tim looked at him angry.

'No way! I'm not sucking you.'

Joe hit him, hard on his left cheek. Kat put on an obviously false scream. For a fraction of a second Tim thought she was going to defend him.

'Ohh, do it again, do it again, Joe. Hit the slave again.'

Tim felt she was enjoying this far too much as he was hit on the right cheek, this time even harder.

Without further prompting he knelt down and took Joe's cock into his mouth.

'That's better. See what you can do with a little encouragement.'

Joe's domination was usually limited to Jeanette. This couple were responding exactly as he hoped. He wasn't usually given to slapping people, and he had been surprised as much as Tim. Kat's encouragement had astounded him.

He tapped Tim's head.

'You can get up now slave, I feel ready to take your woman.'

'Yes Master, thank you Master.'

'Do you want to watch?'

Tim genuinely wasn't sure. Kat had boasted about cuckolding him before, and once let him meet the man before it happened. Tim had both relished the humiliation and hated it. This was worse. He didn't know what he wanted to do.

'Only if you both want me to, Master.' Tim avoided making the decision gracefully.

The two looked at each other. No words were spoken, but Kat nodded. For the first time since before breakfast she looked him in the eye with a mocking grin which bordered on evil. She moved to Tim, who was still kneeling on the floor and took hold of his hand. He wasn't sure what she was doing. Her other hand was still in Joe's and it was clear she hadn't changed her mind about bedding him. She continued to hold Tim's eye and he stared back at her, completely submissive as she slid his wedding ring off his finger. This had started as play, now Tim wasn't so sure. In dominant mood Kat was quite capable of this level of cruelty. Still looking into his eye, but showing no motion, Kat wiped off the tear which ran down Tim's cheek. The she moved to Joe and whispered to him. At her nod she again looked at Tim and slid the ring onto Joe's little finger. Together they grinned at him.

'Sit there, slave.' Joe pointed.

'Yes Master.'

Tim sat on the cheap plastic chair which was next to the bed, feeling its clamminess on his buttocks.

Joe placed them so Kat's back was to her husband. This had two purposes: this way she would concentrate on what Joe was doing, not Tim and it allowed Joe to make Tim's torment worse by looking at him over the naked shoulders of his wife and grinning as he watched Tim trying (unsuccessfully) not to cry at his wife's groans of pleasure. Joe noticed Tim's erection was still pointing to the sky in spite of his distress.

'Oh, God! Joe! Don't stop.'

Joe felt his hand wet with Kat's first orgasm. He looked up to see Tim rubbing his eyes, and motioned to him to stop. It was delicious fun to watch the tears falling down his cheeks. He couldn't believe how subservient Tim was being.

Joe brought Kat to three more orgasms before he allowed himself to orgasm. Tim watched the whole time, tears running down his face and falling onto his cock.

sixpe
sixpe
22 Followers
12