Deception Leads to Conception

Story Info
Husbands low sperm count leads to wife's plan to get pregnant.
7.7k words
3.43
109k
65
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,285 Followers

My name is Lisa Bancroft. My husband David and I have been married for five years now. We decided after we got married that we would wait five years to try to have children. Quite frankly, we wanted to party, travel, and have fun before being tied down. We were looking forward to children, but in due time.

David and I met during my fourth year of college. He was already in law school. It was a blind date. Now normally I wasn't a big fan of blind dates. However, a good friend of mine in the dorm told me this guy's date cancelled at the last minute for this big fraternity party. I didn't have a date that weekend, and didn't have a significant boyfriend. No reason, I just had not met Mr. Right yet.

This particular party was called a Swamp Party. The dress was simply shorts and t shirts. I had heard that this party was a lot of fun. If my date turned out to be a dud, I was still determined to get drunk and have fun.

My first impression of David when he picked me up was typical frat boy. He looked the part, and when we got outside, well, we got in a cattle truck to go to the party. However, from that point on it was a magical evening. The truck picked up several couples. There was a keg on the truck. David was very attentive to me, and I was very relaxed before we even got to the party.

We had quite a nice little party on our way to the party. David was also very handsome, and I could tell quite smart. I knew this man had a lot of potential, and would be going somewhere.

I had a great time that night. At one point we were sitting outside talking. I was sitting on a table, and David was standing. He sort of got between my legs and kissed me. I will never forget how good that kiss felt. I was also getting wet with him between my legs. To be honest, I wanted him to fuck me right there, but I didn't want to seem like a slut.

David was a perfect gentleman all night. He never tried anything more than to kiss me. Most guys at these fraternity parties have their hands all over you with only one thing in mind. David was different.

After he dropped me off, and kissed me goodnight, I was sad the evening had ended. I prayed all night that he would call me back for another date. He waited a couple of days, but did call. He told me that he was hoping I might like to go out with him again.

We did a lot of heavy petting on the second date. I purposely didn't wear a bra so he could have easy access to my breast. You should have seen the smile on his face when he stuck his hand under my blouse.

We fucked on the third date. We went to dinner, had a couple of drinks, then to his apartment where we fucked for over three hours. He was a very good lover. We woke up the next morning and fucked again.

We fell in love not long after that. I knew I had found my Mr. Right. David was everything I wanted in a man. After I graduated, I got a job teaching at an elementary school in the same city. David was in his last year of law school. We got married in December. David had one semester of law school to go. We were as happy as we could be.

After David graduated he joined his father's law firm in town. We had two incomes, no kids, a house, and boy did we have fun. The sex was great, and I fell more in love with my husband everyday.

That leads me back to the beginning of this story, which leads to my downfall as a loving wife. It started after a night of partying. We had gone to a New Year's Eve party at this hotel. We had a big table with some of my friends from work, and some of Davids. We also had a room at the hotel.

Let me first tell you that I eventually had to quit taking birth control pills, so we started using condoms. We didn't like them, but we made the best of it. After the midnight count down and toast, David and I were horny as hell, so we went to our room.

After some foreplay, oral sex, and hand stimulation, we were ready to fuck. I wanted his dick so bad. We were also quite drunk. David was about to put on the condom when I said,

"Honey, let's go bareback. We're about ready to start a family anyway, let's go for it."

He agreed, so we fucked bareback, ready to accept the fact that we wanted a child. From that point on we did not use any birth control. So, over the next several months we fucked constantly, in every position imaginable, but did not get pregnant.

I beginning to wonder if there might be something wrong. We continued another couple of months with no results. I finally approached David about getting tested.

At first he didn't think we needed to, but finally gave in to my pleas. I think he was embarrassed at having to jack off in a test tube.

We got tested, and waited for the results.

Several days later I was home by myself when I got the call from the lab. It seems that I was perfectly capable of conceiving, but David had a low sperm count. Not only that, the test showed he had slow swimmers. This was going to kill him.

The nurse said it wasn't impossible for David to impregnate me, but probably not likely. It could take a long time she said. I was devastated because I wanted so bad to have a child. How could I tell David? I know his male ego, and he will blame himself for us not having kids.

I had to decide if I was going to tell him, or not. I had this plan brewing in the back of my head, but I needed to think it through. It was a devious plan that would probably lead to divorce if David found out, but I was going to consider it.

In the meantime, I would go ahead and tell David that the results were good, and we needed to just keep trying. I didn't want him calling to find out the truth.

That night I told David just that. We were both normal, but that it may just take awhile, so we had to keep trying, which would be fun. We tried pretty hard that night. He shot his wad inside me at least three times. After the third time I put my legs against the wall with my ass pressed up to the wall. I was helping those slow little swimmers get down there.

We did this for a couple of weeks, then I got my period. Still no luck. I decided it was time to go through with my plan. Every Friday David had to drive up to Dallas. The law firm had an office in Dallas, and it was David's responsibility to go take care of things from that office. He came back home Saturday morning. He did this every week like clockwork.

He would always call me before supper, then retire to his motel room to work. I wouldn't hear from him until he was home the next day. That means I had a window of opportunity from 7:30 Friday night until about 11:30 Saturday. My plan? I was going to go to a high end bar, and find someone to get me pregnant.

I had to find the perfect guy. He had to be attractive, preferably someone who looked a little like David. He had to be married, with kids. I had to know he was capable. He had to be a nice guy who understood my situation. He had to be very discreet, and understand once he had done his duty, that was it. Under no circumstances would he ever see me or the child again. He will not be under any financial obligations. As far as anyone is concerned, the child will be mine and David's.

I know this sounds pretty far fetched, and would take a lot to pull it off, but I wanted a child now. I also realized I would be cheating on my husband. I convinced myself I would be doing it for both of us.

After I got home Friday from teaching school, I began to prepare myself mentally, and physically for what I was about to do. If things went according to plan, I would have another man's dick in me tonight. I have to admit it made me horny as hell to think about it.

I took a shower, and got ready. I didn't want to dress like a slut, but I had to look good. I had a tight fitting red dress that made me look sexy, but not like some whore trying to pick up the first guy that comes along. It wasn't too short or low cut, but it did reveal a modest amount.

David called at 7:00. We talked for awhile, then he said he had to do some work. I told him I would probably read a little, then go to bed. We said our love yous, then good bye. I felt guilty, but I also felt like I was doing this for us.

I chose an upscale bar that I had heard about as being a place where professionals hung out. I walked in and sat at the bar. I did get some stares as I walked in. I looked around to see if I knew anyone. I didn't want David to find out from someone who recognized me here. I didn't see anyone I knew, so I ordered a glass of wine. It wasn't long before the hound dogs came sniffing.

I really had to laugh at some of the pick up lines and comments. Several guys offered to buy me a drink, and some asked me to dance. None of them fit what I was looking for. I could just tell by talking to them that they weren't good candidates.

This went on for awhile, and I had a couple of glasses of wine.

I was about ready to give up and just go home, when this very good looking guy in a suit asked me to dance. There was something about this guy that told me he might be a possibility. We danced a couple of dances, both were slow ones. He asked if I would like to go sit in a booth in the back where we could talk.

We made small talk for a few minutes. His name was John, and I told him my name was Lisa. We didn't use last names. He finally asked why a good looking professional married woman such as myself was at this bar alone. He saw my wedding ring.

I noticed his wedding ring also.

"I suppose I could say the same thing," I said.

He smiled and said, "What are you looking for Lisa?"

"I'm not real sure you would believe me if I told you John."

"Try me. I can be pretty open minded." He said.

"Before I tell you, I have to ask you a few questions. Will you be completely honest with me?"

"Of course, as I am sure you will be honest with me."

"Are you married, which I assume you are since you are wearing a ring?"

"Yes, I am happily married to a wonderful woman."

"Where is she, and why are you here?"

"She works on Friday nights until about 1:00. She knows I come here to meet some of my friends and have a few drinks after work." He said.

"Do you have kids?" I asked.

"Yes, I have three kids, all under the age of seven."

"Where are they now?" I asked.

"My parents pick them up every Friday after school, and they spend the night. My parents live on a ranch, so the kids look forward to their visit to Granny and Grandpa's house."

"What do you do for a living?" I asked.

"I am a CPA, and I have a Masters Degree in accounting." He said.

This was looking good. I'm guessing he is about 33 years old. He is very good looking, married, and is quite capable of getting someone pregnant. I had one more important question.

"Have you had a vasectomy?"

"No, I'm still shooting live ammunition. I think I see where this line of questioning might be headed. Would you like to enlighten me Lisa, and be honest?"

I told him the whole story. I told him how we desperately wanted children, but it was unlikely that David could get me pregnant anytime soon. I told him how David went to Dallas every Friday, and didn't come home until Saturday. I had every Friday night to myself. I told John how I didn't want to hurt David's feelings, so I told him his check up was good.

"Don't you think you should tell him the truth?"

"No, I know how he is and it would destroy him. I want you to get me pregnant, then I will tell David he succeeded in giving me a baby. After you get me pregnant, we will never see each other again, and you will never have anything to do with the child."

"This is pretty heavy stuff Lisa. I assume we will do this the old fashion way?"

"Yes, but I can assure you I am very good at it, and it will be worth your while. We will meet here, have a drink, then go to a motel nearby. You will pay for the motel."

"Let's see, you get a baby, I get to pay for all the motel rooms, then I just walk away. What do I get out of it?"

I gave him a sexy little smile and said, "A whole lot of pussy my dear man."

He smiled at that thought.

"I love my wife very much. I do not want to jeopardize my relationship with her and my kids. We have to be discreet. We can exchange cell phone numbers, but no last names, or any other personal information. I will do my best to get you pregnant, and we will have a little fun in the process. We will both have to be pretty open minded about this whole thing, and as you said, once it happens, that's it."

"I agree John. I also do not want to jeopardize my marriage. I love my husband very much, and just want us to have a family. Do you think we have time to get started tonight?"

"Yes, I think we can get a good start."

"Good. There is a Best Western about a block from here. Let's go get a room. Normally, I expect you to come inside me as many times as possible. I am hoping on a good night you can fuck me three or four times. Tonight, we probably just have time to do it once. Let's consider tonight orientation. Next Friday, we really go for it."

He smiled and said, "What are we waiting for?"

As we walked into the room I suddenly realized the situation. I was about to fuck a strange man I had just met. That was something I had never done in my life. I was also about to cheat on my husband who I loved very much, and the last thing I want to do is hurt him. I nervously sat on the bed looking down, a wave of guilt coming over me.

John walked over to the chair and took his coat off. Then he took off his tie. He laid both neatly on the chair. Sensing my nervousness, he walked over and sat beside me. He lifted my face up and kissed me very gently. He kissed me again, this time opening his mouth. He was a very good kisser.

After a few kisses, he had me stand up and turn around, my back to him. He unzipped my dress and took it off. He then unhooked my bra and took it off. He ran his hands up and down my back caressing my shoulders down to my ass. He reached around me and cupped my breast in his hands, giving a slight little squeeze. He then used his fingers to play with my nipples. I was getting so fucking turned on I could hardly stand it.

He turned me back around to face him, and kissed me even more deeply. I was now putty in his hands. He laid me back on the bed, on my back. He stripped down to his underwear. There was quite a bulge in his underwear. He laid beside me and started massaging from my breast down to my pussy. He worked a finger inside me, and stimulated my clitoris. I was wet as hell.

Then he stood back up, and removed his underwear. He was very well endowed. He was longer, and thicker than David. I'm guessing he was about 8 1/2 inches. David was about 6 1/2.

I smiled with anticipation of how it was going to feel inside me. He got back on the bed, but stayed on his knees. He positioned his cock in front of my mouth. I told him I didn't mind sucking him to get him completely hard, but under no circumstances was he to ever come in my mouth. All sperm had to go inside my pussy.

I took him in my mouth which caused him to moan a little. That turned me on even more. I worked my tongue, and mouth around for a little bit on his cock. He finally said he was ready to make his first deposit.

He crawled between my legs and position his cock near my pussy. He kissed me again. Damn he was a good kisser. I reached down and guided the tip of his cock into my opening. He took it slow, gradually working it all the way in. His cock seemed to fill my entire pussy. It felt so good in there.

I will point out that David felt just as good, but John was bigger, and I could really feel the sensation of him moving against my happy spot. He went all the way in, then stopped and held it. He had me move against him while he held it. My God he knew how to fuck. I had my first orgasm during this technique. John just smiled and started moving in and out again. He went slow for a minute, then sped up as he started to reach his orgasm. At this point however, he went on for several minutes. He didn't have a quick trigger.

I felt another orgasm coming, but wanted to wait until John reached his. Finally, I couldn't stand it and screamed out with pleasure. As if on cue, John then arched his back and blew his load deep inside me. He continued to thrust until every drop was deposited. I felt his warm stuff release inside me. He pulsed for a couple of minutes trying to fill me up with his little guys.

He kissed me again, then slid out. He was still semi hard when he retreated. Not once during the lovemaking did I think of the fact that I was cheating on David. At this point I did, but I convinced myself I was doing this for both of us. It was still hard not to feel like I had just betrayed my marriage, and my husband.

We got dressed and left. We didn't have time to do it again, but next week John promised to come at least three times inside me. Since I had just had my period, it would be three weeks of fucking before I would know anything. After tonight, deep down I was hoping it might take awhile.

When I got home I decided to wait until I woke up the next morning to take a shower. It probably didn't matter, but I wanted his sperm to have ample opportunity to find my eggs.

I woke up early and showered. I was actually wanting David to hurry up and get home. Maybe it was the guilt, or the fact that I needed to see him. I also needed reassuring that he didn't know anything.

David got home about 11:30, and as always was happy to see me. We ate lunch, then made love. We made love again that night. By Sunday my pussy was pretty darn sore. We made love again Tuesday night. We didn't make love Wednesday or Thursday. That was pretty much our routine.

By Thursday I was really looking forward with great anticipation to Friday night with John. I couldn't wait to get that big cock in me again. I know it was wrong for me to think that, but I did. I was anxious to see what was going to happen when we had longer together. I can tell you that he didn't disappoint.

He fucked me four times that night. It was even better than before. He fucked me twice missionary, and twice from behind. He had incredible stamina and recovery time. I left that motel feeling more sexually satisfied than I had ever been in my life. I was really sore after David finished with me Saturday night. I was getting more sex, and having more orgasms than I had ever had.

David made love to me again Tuesday night, and I found myself thinking of John while he was fucking me. I know that is wrong, but I did. The following Friday John fucked me three times. I decided four was too many.

The following week was when my period was due, so I was anxious to see if anything had happened. Deep down I was hoping that I wasn't pregnant yet, so John and I could continue for a little longer. On Thursday, I started my period. I sent John a text to let him know, and that we had to keep trying starting next week. I really missed my Friday with John that week.

The week after my period, I met John again, and again it was great. He was great. We met the following week, and the week after that.The week after that, I missed my period, which I never do. Now mind you I was still fucking David also, but since it was very unlikely he was the father, I assumed John had finally succeeded.

The problem was, I didn't want to end it with John just yet. I had this devious little idea. I would tell John I was on my period, but we would resume again the following week. I would go one more month, then tell John he had succeeded in getting me preggers. I would then tell David that he had finally gotten me pregnant. I would never see John again, and David and I would be one big happy family. That was the plan.

I did an Early Pregnancy Test, and it came back positive. I discreetly made an appointment to see my gynecologist, and she confirmed I was pregnant. The next three weeks I had to hide my morning sickness from David. He was pretty busy at work, so I don't think he noticed, besides I didn't have it very bad.

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,285 Followers
12