Deciphering the Bloom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dee, more what?"

David only shook his head in response.

"More what?" Nicolao stopped moving. His strong arms held David firmly in place. "I can't know unless you tell me. Tell me what you want love."

David ran his hand along Nic's jaw line. He was right. He had to say it and Nicolao wouldn't do it otherwise.

"I need more, harder; I want you to fuck me Nic." He dropped his eyes to his own pale hand resting on brown skin. Silence enveloped the room. He was afraid he had made a mistake as he brought his eyes to Nicolao's.

The side of his lip lifted in a feral grin. "Compromise- you fuck yourself on my dick," he paused as he adjusted his hips. "Another dream I've had."

David hesitated then abandoned himself; he lifted himself up and slammed down, while Nic watched him. He did it again and again, establishing a rhythm he knew would bring himself to completion. Nic began to control his drop with his arms as he plunged upward. Their merging bodies' cadence reverberated off of the walls.

"God... Nic... yes," David loosened his hand from Nic's shoulder and began to stroke his leaking cock.

"Paseo me... cualquier cosa que necesites..." the clenching spasms of David's hole informed Nicolao of what he had lost the ability to say. Warmth spread across the hard lines of his abdomen as David spurted his release. Nic stilled until the blue eyes opened.

"Ahí estás, stay with me, love." Nicolao's hips set a new pace, while never breaking David's gaze. Long, leisurely strokes that promised to take Dee to the brink again until the pace quickened becoming erratic. David's voice joined Nic's as he felt him expand inside of him before his release. Then he was filled with warmth.

Nicolao let his arms rest against David's thighs, waiting for his eyes to focus.

"Thank you."

David's words hung between them, leaving Nicolao speechless.

Dee kissed him knowing his love and gratitude could not be conveyed in that kiss. But if they were to make their own language, he reckoned it to be a good start.

****

Breezy arrived early, took a quick look at the car, gave David a kiss, before she and Nicolao left for work.

After he got into her SUV, Nic decided he was really going to ask his friend more than what he thought she might be willing to tell.

"Saint, obviously I could've driven but I want to ask you some things."

Her response was a slight nod of her head.

"You mentioned that Jeremy had unsavory ties. What kind of ties were you talking about?"

She pursed her lips, but didn't look at him, "Why?"

"Because if he turns those against me, I need to know if I can protect myself and Dee. I just want a clearer picture of who the man is. I obviously misjudged him. He hired a private detective and tried to use what he found out to scare David off. I mean what kind of mind does that? I made it clear where we stood months ago."

They stopped at a light before she responded, finally turning her large brown eyes to his. "I told you, Mylonas is an ass. That sounds like something an ass would do. I have my suspicions about how deep he runs. Off the top of my head, I'd guess we help clean obscene amounts of money, for dirty companies."

"Come on Saint, it's a law firm."

"Not the entire firm, we're talking about Mylonas."

"Are you sure?"

"No, but I'll do my best to connect some dots for you."

"If he's that connected, maybe we should just leave."

"I'm a runner Evangelista. It just ain't in you or Davey for that matter. Let me get you more than my best guess and then you can decide from there."

"Thanks Saint. But you will be careful."

A smile played at the corner of her mouth, "Aw Evangelista, don't worry about me. A little carnage is my modus operandi. No worries, I got this," she assured him as they pulled into the garage.

Nic did not know whether to be grateful or concerned.

He took the elevator to the third floor during lunch at Saint's behest. She called moments after they got in with the news that Jeremy was not going to be in. Nic's conversation with the man was inevitably delayed. His fingers itched to call his sister and find out if she had contacted him.

Breezy was not out front. He ventured into Jeremy's office and he found her at his desk.

"Saint."

Her somber expression and furrowed brows let him know she did not like what she was reading. He closed the door and took the chair across from her.

"I've gotten some research done. On the surface everything looks above board. I would love to tell you I was wrong." She worried her bottom lip and shrugged.

"But," he prompted.

"But there are some hidden files and they're encrypted. I may be able to get into them, but there's a possibility I could trip security measures. Actually, I don't think so; Mylonas doesn't seem to be concerned about protecting his information from me. Otherwise I wouldn't be reading his personal journal."

"Saint what do you have to tell me?"

"He's not who I thought he was at all. You talking to him might be the best thing. Whether you know it or not you're the first person he's vibed with in a long time. I guess kind does know kind." She glanced at him and leaned back in her chair. "Sorry, getting a glimpse into Mylonas' mind wasn't expected. I do have the name of the private detective. He refers to people by initials, but it syncs up to payouts from his bank account."

Nicolao knew that whatever she had read was powerful if Breezy felt sorry for her boss. He was tempted to turn the screen and see for himself, but he trusted her. "So Dee was right," he said. We should talk to Jeremy."

"You both were right. Mylonas is a criminal, albeit a lovelorn criminal. He seems to have conflagrated what you saw as a potential relationship into The Relationship. He was changing his entire life for you."

Nicolao stared at her in wide-eyed disbelief. "But he never indicated anything like that."

"Maybe he didn't want you to know. I don't know. I think we're over thinking this. What say we go to lunch and leave Mylonas' private thoughts private? I have a friend I can send the files; he can definitely tell us what's in them."

"Lunch sounds good. Let's leave Jeremy's files alone as well." Nicolao was reeling. Is that why Jeremy only ever begged for time? "Thanks Saint."

"You're buying lunch again. That's thanks enough." Saint rose grabbing her purse.

****

The next four days were free of Jeremy. Saint would have a list of what she needed to do in her inbox, but there was no direct communication. Nicolao called but was forced to leave a voice message. Against his better judgment David did as well with the same result.

Sunday they invited Breezy and the kids for dinner. Nicolao insisted on buying a fire pit and patio set the day before. Although winter had not relinquished its grip, David loved to spend time outdoors.

David practically danced around the kitchen. He could still feel reminders of him and Nicolao's carnal activities, but it was truly a pleasurable ache. He belonged, he was home, he was happy, and now he was going to be happy with Breezy and the kids.

Nicolao found his mood infectious; it was the first time all five of them would spend time together. When Saint arrived with Able and Averie he understood why David was so excited. He knew Dee enjoyed the St. James family's company but seeing them together it struck him how much they genuinely loved him. David was easy to love.

The trio went out front to look at the car and Nicolao joined Saint in the kitchen. She had on jeans and a t-shirt. Her hair was down and she had adorned herself with wooden jewelry. She looked like the beatnik Dee spoke of.

"You need help?"

"Yeah, I need a pitcher for the tea." Nic reached in a cabinet too high for her to get to and pulled out the pitcher.

"How the hell is Davey supposed to reach that?"

"He doesn't make tea. Besides I like getting things for him."

She snorted, "That's love logic for you. Hey, I've got a decent Corvina Veronese, want to imbibe while the under aged are out of the room." She went to one of the bags she'd brought in and pulled out a bottle.

Nic opened the bottle and poured the red wine, watching as she swirled the liquid expertly and inhaled. "I didn't know you were a wine connoisseur."

"Hell man, ain't no such thing. Any wine you like is the best wine. I learned that in Napa Valley. My ex and I would go to the festivals and did a lot of the tours."

Nic sipped his wine, "Balloon rides?"

"Yeah, we did the whole romantic thing." Breezy's face took on the expression she had in Jeremy's office earlier that day. "I still have my love of wine, so the west coast wasn't all bad. Parasailing sucks, so does sky diving, basically anything I've done which requires me to lose contact with the ground is on my never gonna do that shit again list."

Nicolao was treated to Saint relating stories of her disastrous adventures; most of them involving alcohol or a dare. They were interrupted by the sound of loud hooting coming from outside. He followed her outside to find a scene that defied logic. Averie was cheering and doing cartwheels on the lawn while David eased the car back into the driveway.

Breezy laughed, "Okay Rie, why the ruckus?"

"David drove around the circle! Able did it two times before he convinced him he could do it, and he did!"

"Oh, good job! You'll get that license in no time." Breezy called.

David looked up, flashing the assembly a triumphant smile. Nicolao was shocked. He hadn't been able to get him to move beyond forward and reverse in the driveway.

"Um, Breezy... Able drove?" Nicolao wondered at everyone's sanity.

"We travel alone, Evangelista. If something were to happen to me they have to be able to get to safety. So yeah, my twelve year old knows how to drive... stick too."

"Lord woman, you and your logic turn the world upside down."

While the exchange was going on David and Able exited the car.

"Did it feel alright?" Nic asked.

"No, but Able is persuasive." The two unlikely drivers bumped fists.

"Come on, dinner's ready."

They ate outside around the fire. When it was time for clean up, Saint insisted they help. Nicolao watched as David put a CD in and order was restored by swaying bodies. After the chores were completed, Nic and Breezy drank wine while the trio sang "Limetree" by Trevor Hall. Dee and Averie joined in the chorus, but Able was the surprise. The boy of few words had an amazing voice. David and Averie did an impressive lip sync to the Jack Black and Alicia Keyes duet. The best part of the entertainment was watching David dance. His slim hips did more than shimmy; he pivoted and spun his body in a way that showed a natural grace Nic had no idea he possessed. The night ended with the five of them dancing and singing to Florence and the Machines, "Dog Days Are Over." If they had neighbors Nicolao was sure he would have much explaining to do.

After the St. James family left, they showered. It wasn't late, but much to Nic's astonishment David went back outside.

He slipped into his coat and gritted his teeth against the cold. The smile that greeted him banished all traces of cold.

"Today was fun; the St. James's are a musical bunch." He sat beside David throwing his arm across his shoulder.

"Breezy says everything goes better to music."

"And you, I didn't know you could dance. We are definitely going dancing next weekend. You looked incredible."

David's smile got wider at the compliment, "It's a date." He did like to dance, and Nic hadn't thought he looked foolish, and wanted to go out. He leaned forward and kissed him with no preamble, but when Nicolao's icy nose touched his he laughed.

Nic sat up and chuckled but was not swept away in the mirth that gripped his beloved. His blue eyes sparkled in the firelight as he explained.

"I keep smiling because it's like joy just bubbles up. My heart, it's so full of love it feels like it's too big for my chest. Everything, everything right now is so good I can't help but laugh." David shook his head, sending blond spirals awry. "Does any of that make sense?"

Nicolao laughed, though his mirth was nearly silent. "Mi lirio de los valles, I understand, and I feel the same way."

There was no pact, pledge, nor petition unanswered in that moment. They were simply carriers of the divine, relishing in bonded joy. He pulled David to him, and with teeth and tongue and lips, beneath fire and moonlight they loved, overflowing.

****

David stared critically at his reflection; his hair was getting too long. He was going to cut it. The curls made him look younger than he was. He turned sideways studying his profile the best he could. He was going to take the test for his permit. Nic had gone through the milk crate early that morning and found not only his birth certificate, but a photo of him as a baby with his mother. He looked like his mother, except for the curly hair. Her flaxen hair hung straight, he even had her dimpled smile.

There were more pictures but Nic had to go. After work, they were going to go through the contents together. And if Breezy did what she said she would, and pulled Nic into her office to work for her, he would be home at any moment; which was why when the door opened at 11:15am he thought nothing of it.

"I guess Breezy being Jeremy's secretary has lots of perks," he called out. He left the bedroom with only his jeans on. After all lunches at home could be a new benefit that came with car ownership.

He stopped at the threshold of the door. Without his glasses he knew the figure at the door was not Nicolao; the smell, the posture, the man's menace announced him as Benjamin.

David's mouth was flooded by the taste of pennies. Uncle Ben was in his house, but that was impossible. There was a code for the gate and the door was locked. Nic always locked the door. For a moment his harried mind grasped at the idea he was dreaming, but he knew he was awake, and paralyzed. Because the fuzzy outline that was moving closer to him held an element not common in his nightmares, a gun.

"What, nothing to say to your uncle, Davey Boy?"

David stood mute, contemplating the feasibility of running and locking the door. He doubted he could outrun the bullet and what if Nicolao did come home early? An unconscious shiver ran through his body. He had to get rid of Benjamin before Nic arrived.

"Oh, don't do nothing stupid Davey. I can see you thinkin' and we both know thinkin' don't suit you." Benjamin advanced on him. One hand held the weapon; his other hand held a key with a paper attached which he shoved in his pocket.

"No, I ain't much of a thinker Uncle Ben. You're right about that." He was surprised with how normal he sounded.

Benjamin eyed him with suspicion. "Good, you're gonna be reasonable."

David nodded.

"Seems you got yourself into a mess, made yourself an enemy, but that's what happens when you forget your place."

His uncle was standing directly in front of him, his finger on the trigger.

"I wasn't trying to make trouble, for anyone Uncle Ben. I'm just getting by."

That was the cue to raise his voice. "Gettin' by! You ungrateful faggot. Ehat about me? You leave me with no way to pay rent or electric. You sittin' here, fuckin' some rich guy's toy and he sends me here to take care of your sorry ass."

David's heart sank; Jeremy had sent his uncle to kill him? "What do you want me to do Uncle Ben?"

"Pack your shit and leave. That's what lover man is payin' me for. He wants some time alone with the other shit packer and needs you gone. Hell, I figured after all the shit I told them about you, he'd have kicked you out."

"Nicolao already asked me to leave." David walked by a stunned Benjamin making his way casually to the sofa.

"Stop lyin' you little shit. You thought I was him, and it damn sure didn't sound like you was talkin' to someone who threw you out." Benjamin stood above him, his finger still on the trigger of the small gun.

David rolled his eyes, "I thought you were his replacement. He works at the firm and I may be able to move in with him. He said he'd try to come by for lunch. Besides even if Nicolao came home early from work, I figured I'd try to convince him to let me stay. That private detective called him, and things haven't been good since." He hoped the lies sounded convincing. Channeling Averie may let Ben see him as who he thought him to be. He needed him to believe him and to leave.

‎"You fuckin' slut." Benjamin looked at him.

Bile rose in David's throat when he recognized the look of lust in his Uncle's eyes as he appraised him in his semi-nude state. He fought to keep the smirk on his lips and not drop his eyes.

Benjamin licked his lips. "Well, I'll find plenty of ways for you to make money. You're comin' with me Davey Boy. Garrett still asks after you. Now go get dressed and take anythin' that's worth somethin'."

"Sure Uncle Ben. There's a bank card in my wallet, and there's some jewelry on the dresser." David led Benjamin to his room and went in the closet leaving the door open. He slipped on a shirt while Benjamin rifled through his drawers.

There was no way to leave a message or a sign. His only hope was to get to his phone. If not, he'd go with Benjamin; at some point he would score, lose consciousness and he would leave him then. He put on shoes content with his plan to get the insane man with a gun away from their home and any chance of harming Nicolao.

"Okay Uncle Ben." He stepped out of the closet.

"Is that all you're takin'?" Benjamin no longer had his finger on the trigger, but held the gun in hand.

"If you want me to disappear, we have to go before Bud gets here right?"

Benjamin gave him a hard stare, weighing his sincerity, then nodded.

They both startled as a car door could be heard closing.

Nicolao was home.

"Ben let me handle it." David ran past his Uncle, ignoring the gun. He had to keep Nic safe. He threw the door open and darted outside.

Nicolao stepped towards him, but David shook his head. Puzzled Nic stopped and waited. For a moment they looked at one another. Nicolao expected nervous chatter from his boyfriend. David contemplated if it could be the last time he saw him for a while. His body of its own accord leaned toward Nic's direction; prompting Benjamin to come through the open door and stand directly behind his nephew.

"Nicolao I'm leaving with my uncle, just like you asked." David's voice sounded distant to his ears. "If you can forgive me for the things I've done, maybe we'll talk in a few weeks. Just let us leave now."

Nicolao stared at the broken man at David's shoulder. There stood the man he yearned to mangle, coming from inside their home and too close to his David. "I don't want you to go Dee. Why don't the three of us go inside and talk it out?"

"Naw you heard Davey he's leavin'."

"Oh but he's not going a goddamned place." Nic stood next to the car hoping to goad the man into an attack.

"Why not? Hell when I got here he was waitin' on some other fag. The boy's a whore mister; I'm just takin' him home."

"Home? That tin rat-trap you aren't even man enough to pay for?

"You don't know shit about me."

"No, you're not Uncle Ben, the one who pimped out his own flesh and blood? But of course not before partaking yourself, right? I have to ask what level of inept sick fuck has to get off on children? Dio aiutami; you can't really like the forced attention of a child. Was it the power? Did it make you feel like a man taking advantage of a kid? Your only nephew." As he spoke Nicolao strode closer to them.

"Shut the fuck up Geronimo, and you lyin' shit stain. What'd you tell him?" Benjamin kicked David in the back of the knee sending him down.

The gun was then visible to Nic and Ben raised his arm aiming to hit David in the head. Nicolao ran to tackle the man but was stopped in arms reach as the gun was pointed at him.