Decision Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife begins relationship with another man.
1.6k words
4.22
67.8k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I rolled on the stockings and hooked them to the garter, I marveled at the decision my husband had made. Not only did he like the idea of me becoming physically intimate with another man, he was encouraging me to do so. The very idea had my heart pounding in the back of my throat. He had picked out and paid for clothing that was designed to make me look and feel sexy. He knew that dressing like this would make me feel sensual and exotic and increase the likelihood that I would make a pass at Tom. He also knew that if I was dressed this way the likelihood that Tom would be receptive to that pass would also increase.

I finished dressing quickly and completed my outfit with the matching silver earrings and pendant that Rob had given me last year for my birthday. Rob loved that pendant because of the way it set emphasized my cleavage. If I was going to look sexy, I might as well go all the way.

After I had dressed and applied my make-up I checked myself out in the mirror. I almost changed my mind right then. I looked way too dressed up for a day of teaching classes at a small junior college. The usual uniform for both staff and students was a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, and here I was dressed for a date. I probably would have turned around and changed right then but I had a 10:45 class and it was already twenty after. If I waited any longer I would be late.

The morning passed like any other Monday at the school with the usual student-teacher conferences and staff meetings. The only two differences that I noticed was that some of the male students tried to flirt with me and I had butterflies in my stomach all day. I argued with myself all day about what I was going to do and what would happen when I finally met Tom. My mind kept coming up with reasons to call the whole thing off. What if Tom didn't want me? What if Rob changed his mind about this? How would I seduce him? What if he was mad at me for running out last Friday? What if someone caught us?

I knew Tom was at the school somewhere because I had seen his motorcycle in the staff lot when I pulled in. I didn't see him however, until a little after three when I returned to my office after my last class. He was just getting ready to leave when I walked in.

"Hi, Tom" I said cheerily, "Are you leaving early today?" I wasn't sure if I was relieved or disappointed by that thought.

"Oh, hi." He responded "I was just going to duck out a little early because ah... well because I thought you might still be pissed at me."

He thought I was mad at him? Whatever for? I was the one that was acting like a tease, flirting with him and running away if it looked like something real was about to happen. "Why would I be mad?" I asked.

"You know. I got a little fresh last week and I really am sorry but..." I broke off his sentence by kissing him hard on the mouth. He thought I was mad because he had been a too intimate with the way he touched me. I needed to change that impression right away.

Breaking the kiss, I said "Tom, I left last week not because of what you were doing, but because I was afraid of what I was going to do. I have wanted to take you into my bed since the day we met. Over the weekend I decided it was time to stop fantasizing about you and just tell you what I wanted. The only one I'm mad at is myself for taking this long to do something about it." Then I kissed him again.

This time he kissed me back with the passion I had been eager for. We stayed like that for a few minutes, touching, tasting and feeling each other. He was the first man I had kissed in any way, other than platonically, since my marriage and I was savoring the sensation of a new man.

After a few minutes of our mouths pressed together, I began to kiss my way across his jaw line and down his neck to his chest. He had been my fantasy lover for months. I had dreamed about being naked in front of him, about using my body to please and thrill him. I had envisioned him bending me over and thrusting into me from behind. I wanted to take his cock into my mouth and become the irresistible temptress that a handsome and powerful man like Tom ought to have.

While my hands began to unbuckle his belt in order to release him, I was slowly sinking to my knees and kissing my way down his chest. I could feel his hardening member with my fingers and I began to slowly stroke it. Finally I found myself face to face with his cock. Running my fingernail along his shaft, I swirled my tongue over the head and tasted his salty pre-cum. Removing his cock from between my lips, I looked up and into his face and said, "This is why I left last week. I have wanted to do this for months. I knew that if I stayed any longer I wouldn't be able to resist your charms anymore. I knew that if I stayed I wouldn't be able to stop myself from kneeling in front of you and taking your cock into my mouth until I swallowed your cum. This weekend I decided I didn't want to resist you any more." Then, without breaking eye contact, I took him in my mouth and began to slowly pump my head up and down his shaft.

I had a small orgasm then. It wasn't a mind-blowing event that curls your toes or you see in porno movies. Just a petite implosion of pleasure brought on by the wickedness of what I was doing. The office door wasn't even locked, so anyone could walk in at anytime. What would people say if they saw mw now? It made me feel so hot and wanton to be on my knees before a man, who was not my husband that the orgasm just happened without any physical stimulation at all.

After a few moments I felt his hand on my head, not forcefully, but firmly holding my hair back and preventing me from removing his cock from my mouth. I could feel him beginning to throb between my lips as he made low guttural moans.

Then, without warning, he exploded into my mouth. I continued to bob my head up and down his dick as each gush of cum splashed on my tongue. After several large eruptions and several smaller spurts he pulled his dick from my mouth. I stood back up with my mouth open so he could see the cum I was holding there. When I was sure I had his undivided attention I closed my mouth and made a show of swallowing it all down. I have never really enjoyed swallowing, but I was feeling a dirty kind of sexy and wanted to extend that emotion for as long as possible, so I grinned and remarked on how good it tasted and how I couldn't wait to try more. Then I began to straighten my clothes and reapply my make-up.

Tom seemed too shocked to move so after I had made myself presentable again I kissed him on the cheek and told him goodnight. Then I rushed back to my car and returned home.

As usual I beat Rob home by about a half an hour. I started dinner and changed out of the clothes that he had given me that morning and into sweat pants and a T-shirt. This outfit made me look more like the ordinary housewife I usually was, and less like the seductress Rob and I fantasized about.

When Rob came home he took one look at me and his face fell. I think he was expecting to find me in the clothes he had bought and looking all disheveled and freshly fucked. He quickly recovered though and asked me how my day had been.

I decided to tease him a little and replied, "Oh, so-so." Then I gave him a quick kiss.

"Did anything interesting happen?" he asked.

"Like what?" I replied feigning innocence. I was really enjoying the desperate and hopeful sound of his voice.

"For God's sake! Did you fuck Tom today?" he thundered.

"Robert!" I shot back doing my best to sound offended. "I am a married woman. I haven't slept with any other man since we met. What would people think if they knew what you wanted me to do?"

Before he could respond I kissed him again, making sure to put plenty of tongue into it. When the kiss broke, I dropped the bomb on him.

"We really didn't have any time to get together today, honey. So I only gave him a blow-job."

I could feel Rob harden instantly. "How does that make you feel, honey?" I asked. "Does it bother you knowing that your wife was intimately involved with another man today? Aren't you bothered by the fact that I just kissed you with the same mouth that was filled with the cum from another man's cock?"

Dinner burned that night because Rob dragged me into the bedroom and spent several hours giving me his response.