Decisions Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got me three gifts?" I asked Stasi, an appreciative grin on my face. This was why I loved her. She was so thoughtful.

Stasi smirked and wagged her finger. "You'll have to wait and see until after school." She grasped my hand. "Now come on, lyubov. Let's go meet Viktor. He's dying to give you his gift, but, he's probably with Abby over by the fountain. Actually, Jazz and Ricky are probably over there too."

"Wait!" Elena exclaimed. "What about my gift? Aren't you going to ask for it?"

"Are you talking about..." Stasi began.

"No, not that."

"Well, what'd you get him?" Stasi asked, confused.

"My blessing to court my older sister. Duh, what'd you think it was going to be?" She replied, a wide grin on her face. She had the same smile as Stasi, it was almost uncanny. A smile that was accentuated by her two fangs. I laughed, holding out my free arm for a hug. Elena bounded over to me, wrapping her arms around my torso. "Happy birthday, big bro. I actually got you a gift. I just forgot it at home." She muttered, embarrassed.

"Thanks, little squirt. I know I'll love whatever you got me regardless of what it is."

"Even if it's a totally useless piece of junk?" She looked up at me.

"Especially if it's a totally useless piece of junk." I said, confidently. I wrapped my arm around her as we walked over to the fountain at the center of the quad, trying our best to avoid the crowd of Belcourt students. It was nice, having Stasi on my right, holding my hand, Elena on my left, our arms around each other, and Lucy in front leading the way. The crowd was just beginning to break apart. Principal Finch had finished her talking and turned the event over to Ms. Euthixie.

"Ricky, Jazz, and I actually got you something awesome. Best gift you'll ever receive." Lucy said, looking over her shoulder. "Sports related."

"Oh, really?" I asked, interested. "I don't think it can beat Stasi's gift."

"No, no, no. It'll blow Annie's gift right out of the water." She giggled. "You'll see tonight."

Stasi looked scandalized. "Yeah, right." She retorted.

I'll admit, Lucy had my curiosity with the 'sports' part. Now, she had my attention with the "better than Stasi" part. I had absolutely zero patience for stuff like this. I was just about to badger, cajole, and beg to know what she got me, until a middle aged man jumped in front of us with a camera, snapping our picture. His partner, an elderly woman, had a notepad in front of her, furiously taking notes.

"Mr. Williams! Mr. Williams! Excellent speech. It's good to see you have recovered from the attack on your house. Can you please tell us your opinion on the DT-..."

"He's not interested in talking, bub. Buzz off." Elena replied, sticking out her hand. I stifled laughter; if I ever became famous, I was going to pay Elena to be my security guard. I shot the reporter an apologetic look.

"Sorry, sir. I'm a bit busy right about now. Will you be able to talk in a moment or so?"

The irked reporter's expression changed from disdain to eagerness. She nodded, before walking off to continue to report on the event. I turned to Elena, faux disappointment on etched on my face. "That was rude." I noted.

"That was rude how he jumped in front of us like that! That's a tripping hazard." She argued. "You can have a season ending injury by tripping. Like how Anna used to do all the time."

"Oi. Shut it." Stasi scowled. I pacified her anger with a peck on the lips.

Elena mentioning Stasi tripping brought back some serious nostalgic memories. Although Stasi was the most graceful and elegant woman I knew, (Yulia and my mom excluded) a few years ago, nobody would've thought that. Stasi back then, with braces on her fangs and gangly height, was awkward and clumsy, always finding a way to slip or drop something on the floor. On occasion, she was still clumsy and awkward, but not so much as before. Stasi always said it was her blunder years, but I thought it was her endearing years. Everything about her was endearing. I loved her back then and I loved her even more now.

We walked over to the fountain adorning the center of the quad "Hey, guys." I waved towards Ricky, Jazz, Viktor, and Abby. Ricky was sitting next to Jazz, who was lounging in the sun. Viktor was sitting on the concrete bench next to Abby, who had her tail in the water. She looked fairly comfortable, despite the frigid cold of December. Her dress (the only type of clothing she could really wear) was rolled up around her thighs.

"Hey to you too, man. Happy birthday." Ricky waved back. "Nice speech. I swore, it brought tears to my eyes."

"Thanks, Ricky, but I'm not sure I want you crying on me. What would Jazz think?"

Jazz grinned, the end of her tail extended from beneath her heated jacket and snaked around Ricky's leg, catching him by surprise. "I'd think it'd be cute. Wouldn't you agree, Ricardo? Guys that cry are the cutest kind, aren't they?"

"You think I'm cute, do you?" Ricky smiled.

"Totally. As cute as a walrus." Jazz teased.

Walruses were cute? What?

"Are you sure you didn't mean otter?" I asked. "I mean, you do have trouble identifying the correct type of animal."

"No, when I said walrus. I meant walrus."

"Anyways," Stasi coughed. "Why are you guys here instead of over there where the crowd was?"

"I don't do very well in crowds." Jazz admitted, sheepishly. A fact that we all knew. "People always just step on my tail and it pisses me off to no end. I'm not sure what people think that my tail is made of, but it definitely stings when you step on it! Those three," She gestured to Ricky, Viktor, and Abby. "Have no excuse to be here. They were ruining my zen and peace."

"I don't know why you're complaining." Ricky noted. "If I had left, you'd get bored and complained that I ditched you. Those two lovebirds over here just decided to do some kind of reverse third wheel."

"Third wheeling?" Viktor sputtered. "First of all, I don't like crowds either and Abby wouldn't have been able to see over anybody in her wheelchair. We were here first, anyways! You guys are the third wheel. We're actually a couple. By the way, happy birthday, Chris. Thanks for making me wake up at 5:30 for no reason." He grinned, revealing his elongated fangs.

"No problem, man." I replied.

"You know how you guys said you were a couple? You guys are a pretty dysfunctio-... YO!" Ricky shouted, lumbering to his feet. Abby slapped her tail on the water, splashing Ricky lightly with water. She covered her mouth in mock embarrassment.

"Oh no," She cried. "I'm so sorry. I have these muscle spasms in my tail and everything. I'm prone to do that kind of stuff."

I laughed. Abby used to be so shy. Her and Vik together. I guess they both did each other good. I loved my friends.

Chapter 5.5:

I sat patiently on my bed, staring at... nothingness. Everything within sight was black. It wasn't because I was asleep or unconscious. Rather, it was because there was a blindfold around my eyes. Actually, it wasn't a blindfold. It was one of my shirts that Stasi tied around my eyes.

"Can I take this off now?" I asked.

"Nope, not yet! I still have to get everything ready, birthday boy." Stasi replied from somewhere behind me.

"Why don't I just unwrap this while you get everything ready? I really want to open this. Coming from you, it's probably going to be the best present I ever got." I blindly held up the wrapped gift. I should've just ripped off the paper when she gave it to me at school.

"Thanks lyubov, but I'm not so sure it'll be the best you ever had." Stasi said, self consciously. "Just give me one more minute. Can you wait one more minute?"

"Sure." I sat up straighter, blinking behind my blindfold. Whatever Stasi was doing, it was probably going to be good. My parents were both at work and weren't due to come home at seven, which was when everyone said they'd arrive for my birthday party. Stasi and I effectively had the house to ourselves.

"Ok, lyubov. Now you can take off your blindfold." Stasi suddenly said. I happily untied the sleeves at the back of my head, gently pulling off my blindfold. I was sitting on the edge of my bed facing the wall. I looked down at the gift on my wrap, the papery surface of hockey pucks staring back at me. "Well?" Stasi asked from behind me. "Are you going to unwrap it?"

"Right, sorry. Where are you?" I turned my head around.

"Don't turn around! Look straight." Stasi yelped, making me snap my head straight again. "Just... just open your first two presents first. Then you can get started on the third one."

"First two? You got me two presents?"

"Three, actually." Stasi admitted, sheepishly. "I wanted to spoil you."

"How much did everything cost?"

"Don't you worry about a single thing, Chris. Everything was all homemade."

"Those are the best kinds of gifts." I gushed, gently prying the tape away from the wrapping paper. I wasn't like a kid who ripped apart his wrapping papers like a piranha. For one, that left a darn big mess and two, I didn't want to ruin Stasi's handiwork. Having once spent Christmas Eve wrapping presents with her, I knew that she was terrible at it. She ended up getting a load of papercuts and begging me to do everything for her. Naturally, I did what every teenager in love with their best friend did. My wrapping skills were pretty hammed up as a result. I knew she worked hard on doing it this time around and underwent a lot of frustration. It didn't seem right destroying it.

I finished unwrapping the gift, my breath hitching at what I saw. "Stasi..." I murmured. "This is amazing."

It was a photo frame with two pictures inside of it. The first one was from when we were younger, way younger in fact. It was a candid shot of when we were first graders on the swing set, holding hands. The second one was more recent. It was from our first football win at Belcourt. Stasi was in my arms and I was holding her tightly to me, our lips interlocked together. Our first kiss as an "official" couple, when we broke the barrier between interspecies love.

In between those pictures was a neon green sticky note with Stasi's loopy and attractive handwriting gracing the paper:

'Chris,

I loved you yesterday. I love you today. I'll love you tomorrow. Always have, always will. Happy burfday!!

Love,

Your little vampire,

Stasi'

"Stasi, I don't know what to say." I said, slightly choked up. It was simple, it was raw, and it was so Stasi. She spoiled me, but not in the way many people think of. She didn't spoil me by showering me in gifts and money. Rather, she spoiled me by showering me in affection, love, and attention.

"Then don't." She whispered, placing her hand on my shoulder. The mattress squeaked and sank as she sat down on it. "But, do you like it?"

"I absolutely love it. I'm going to cherish this for a long time."

"Thanks, lyubov." She giggled. "Remember when I said not to turn around?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Well, you can turn around now." She murmured, soft and sultry. I gingerly turned my head around, almost as if afraid that I was about to see something that I shouldn't have seen. When I saw her, my jaw dropped. My heart stopped. I could've died right now and gone to heaven a happy man.

Stasi looked drop dead gorgeous, resembling a famous movie star or model rather than my best friend. Her long raven hair was flowing all the way down her back. Makeup was lightly done on her face, somehow promoting the fangs protruding from her mouth, but it was what she was wearing that caught my attention.

For Stasi, my life long companion, was kneeling on my bed behind me, wearing nothing but a ruby red ribbon that covered just a minute amount of her pale, creamy skin, but still managed to cover the necessities.

"Happy 'burfday', Chris. Are you ready to unwrap your second gift?" She cooed.

'Burfday'. When she said it like that, I couldn't help but grin. She said it exactly how she said it when she was a kid. When her fangs were coming in, she had a cute lisp and made every 'th' sound, sound like an 'f'. I realized that we weren't just celebrating my birthday, we were celebrating our childhood and our fifteen long, pleasant years of knowing each other.

I let out a breathless moan, my eyes raking over the incredible vision in front of me. It was good I had just a minute amount of self control, or else I'm pretty sure everything would've been over in my pants before anything had even started.

"I was going to get you a videogame, you know." She placed her hands on my shoulders, gently massaging the muscles, taut from years of football and hockey. "But, when I was browsing for what to get you online, I knew that although we'd enjoy it together, I thought that, 'hey, didn't I get this for Chris's birthday last year? And the year before that?' So, I decided to get something a bit better than a video game, something that we could both play."

She slowly began to undress me. "You can buy a video game whenever you want, but this, us, this is exclusive."

When she had me completely naked, she laid me face down on my bed. I felt her weight settle on my lower back as she sat atop of me. Using her soft, cold fingers, she began to skillfully knead and rub the muscles of my back, making me groan appreciatively.

"My, my... someone's a bit tense. You need to tone it down at practice." Her hands glided up to my spine, working on my shoulders. "You are as knotted as a shoelace."

I murmured something back, maybe a sorry for having messed up back muscles, or an acknowledgement of what she said but all I could say was complete gibberish. My brain was complete mush under the onslaught of Stasi's fingertips.

It was, quite possibly, the best birthday present I had ever received. I could already feel the tension draining away beneath her experienced fingers. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Stasi dug her hand under my stomach, gently flipping me over so I was on my back looking up at her kneeling beside me.

"Hi." She giggled, waving adorably at the look of utter contentment plastered on my face.

"Hello." I groaned back.

"Having fun, 'burfday' boy?"

"Very much so."

"Good. You're about to have even more fun. Today, is all about you." I felt my erection jump as she lowered her face, carefully kissing the bulbous head of my manhood. I quietly moaned to myself and laid my head back, letting myself sink into the pillow. Her tongue slowly began to work at my cock, dragging itself from the base to the tip, licking off the tiny dot of precum.

I picked my head up to gaze at the vampire who stole my heart, only to find her staring back at me with her wide crystal blue eyes. She kept those eyes locked on me as me enveloped the head of my cock in her warm mouth, slurping greedily. I gave a drawn out groan as a deep vibration passed through, no doubt from Stasi moaning in delight, the muscles of her neck flexing around my cock.

I grunted, feeling Stasi slide my cock in and out of her throat. That was, until she coughed, coming up for air. "S-sorry... I just..." She gasped between laboured breaths.

"Are you ok?" I asked, alarmed. "Stasi, do you want me to get you some water or something?"

"Ye-..yeah. I mea-...mean, no. No to the second part. Yes to the first part. I'm fine. I don't need any water." A deep blush adorned her cheeks. "Just needed a... a little breather. Whew. I thought I was way better at this but... guess I kinda... uh... forget that I had two lungs that need air. It's not your fault! I mean... it kinda is, because you have an amazing cock."

I stared at her. She stared back. Then, we just burst out laughing, the tension in the room disappearing. We were having fun.

"I'm sorry." I chuckled.

"It's ok, lyubov. I forgive you." She gave the head of my cock one last kiss. "I think you're all ready for the real present." She sat up and swung her leg over, until she was straddling me and positioned over my cock. She guided my cock to her folds, the head barely penetrating the entrance. Smiling at me, she tugged at the end of the ribbon, the entire thing falling away, exposing her pale, perfect, naked body to me. "Do you remember what I told you I'd do after our last feeding session?"

The corners of my mouth were upturned in an ever present smile. "Something, something rock my world, something something when I'm better."

"Exactly." Then with that, she dropped down, impaling herself on me in a sharp intake of air. "Oooh, I've been dreaming of this all day at school. It was a wonder how I managed to get through classes. My panties were soaked."

"Such a studious person you are." I groaned out.

"A very naughty studious person, yes." She giggled. She slowly began rocking back and forth, her breathing becoming labored. "Your very naughty studious person, Chris." She gasped, finding her rhythm. "Yep, I'm not going to last long."

From having sex often with Stasi, I thought I had some pretty good stamina. I still thought I had some good stamina, until I really focused on her. Just the sight of her bouncing on my cock, up and down, her wavy raven hair flowing across her shoulders, the flush of her cheeks, the protruding fangs, the rippling of her body. The sounds she was making: the cries, the groans, everything. I was on sensory load, a complete ticking time bomb, and all those things were just making the fuse shorter.

I wrapped my arms around her back, pulling her down tight to me. "Stasi, I'm trying to hold on for dear life, but I'm close."

She cradled my head in her arms. "As am I, lyubov." She whimpered, her voice coming out a rasp. "As am I. So... close."

She began to quicken her pace, her riding becoming more and more violent. Our gasps meddled with, then soon gave way to grunts. Stasi threw her head back, her body tense, and her fingernails raking down my chest.

"I..." She gasped. God, I was so close.

"Belong..." A high pitched moan.

"To." A breath, mixed with a wail.

"You." A scream.

That did me in pretty good.

I let out a loud cry, exploding into her so hard, I thought I saw white. Stasi wasn't that far behind. She squealed, continuing to grind against me with her hips. Her body went as stiff as a board as she screamed and came as violently as I did only moments later. She continued to rock against me, before she murmured something unintelligible and collapsed to the side of the bed, my cock coated in her juices, as well as mine.

"Wha-... what..." I breathed. "What did you say?"

Her body shuddered and she clung onto me, her cold body against my warm one. "I said... I love you and never, ever want you to leave me."

"Stasi..."

"Please, promise. Promise me you'll do your best to always stay safe."

"Stasi... you already know what I'm going to say about that. What's all this about?"

She looked me in the face with her big blue eyes and brought her hand, softly caressing my cheek. Her voice came out low and raspy, murky with her emotionally charged Russian accent. "Chris, after you were attacked and put in the hospital, I realized something. I take you for granted. I take the fact that you're not repulsed by what I am, for granted. I take the love you have for me, for granted. I take our friendship, for granted. You give me your love, your friendship, and your blood. It took everything to be nearly snatched away to realize all that."

I was about to say something and she shushed me with her finger. "No, I don't care that your life wasn't in any real danger, but when you were face down on the floor of your own house, bleeding, it looked as if you had died. It doesn't help that you want to go become a police officer, but that's something I'm going to have to live with. What I know I can't live with is having a life where you won't be by my side."

1...456789