Decisions Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, get on your stomach." She whispered, sending shivers down my spine right down to my groin.

"Hm?"

"Your stomach." She repeated. "Get on it.""

"Why?"

"Ya sobirayus' pomassirovat' tebya." She said.

"I don't need a massage."

"Yes, you do." She insisted, nipping at my neck with her fangs and making me pant for air. "It'll make you feel better, I promise. It always makes you feel better."

That husky accent... it drove me insane.

"Alright, fine." I said, conceding. I didn't know if it was a placebo effect or if it was just science, but Stasi's massages not only helped my tense muscles after a rough practice, but they always somehow alleviated my headaches these days. Maybe it had something to do with the tension. I slithered down onto my back, but Stasi's hands stopped me.

"That's a nice shirt you got there," She noted. "It'd be a shame if..." She leaned her head close to mine. "It needed to come off so I can massage you."

"Does it need to come off?" I shot back.

She nodded and I rolled my eyes, laughing. I pulled my t-shirt up over my head and chucked it onto the floor, sliding back down onto my back. Stasi was looking at my body appraisingly, running her cold hands up and down my naked chest, making noises of approval. I shivered slightly.

"Cold?" She asked.

"No. Just a bit turned on,"

"Me too," She admitted. "As a matter of fact, I-... oooh, what's that?"

She pointed at my nightstand and I turned to look where she was pointing. Glittering in it's box was a ring. A large, silver and royal blue ring, studded with diamonds and engraved with the words: "BHS State Championships". An angry minotaur with an axe was etched on the side as well as my name and number.

"Oh, they sent us the hockey rings." I said. "Viktor and I are going to send ours back."

"Why?" She asked curiously, peering at it. "It looks really nice. How come you never told me you got your ring?"

"Well, that's because it's-... no! Don't touch it!"

Too late.

Stasi picked the ring up and hissed in pain, dropping it back on the nightstand. She held her right hand close to her chest, scratching at it furiously. The ring clattered back onto my wooden nightstand, making me wince. I didn't think the manufacturer was going to admire the microscopic scratches on it when I try to send it back.

But that didn't matter now.

"Stasi!" I sat up, turning her to me. She was hissing and biting her lip in pain, cradling her hand close to her chest. Her fangs were elongated and her eyes were dark, probably from the adrenaline or just vampiric instincts.

"Stasi..." I repeated softly, cradling her hands in mine. With her dark eyes, she looked up at me, and her hard face softened. Whimpering, she slowly revealed her curled fist to me, opening up her hand. Her fingers were trembling and shaking. I took a sharp intake of breath at what I saw. There was a thick angry red line marring the paleness of her skin.

"Silver?" She asked, through gritted teeth.

"The company that made the rings never told us. Vik and I realized it when we opened them. Hang on, I think I have some salve," I said, reaching over my nightstand for the salve that I kept for situations just like this. It helped with burns and rashes that vampires got from touching silver. "I should've told you, I'm sorry."

"It's okay," She whispered before curling her lips in a tight smile. "You should sue for a bad product."

"Defective product liability?" I laughed, pulling out the small plastic container from my drawer. "Found it."

"My hero." She said lovingly, smiling at me with adoration. "You should still sue under those criminal laws."

"I believe the proper term is corporate or business law." I uncapped and popped the lid off. "Have you been snooping through my Law and Society textbook?"

"Maaaaaayyybeee." She replied, sticking out her tongue adorably. I rolled my eyes and peered into the container. I hadn't used the salve in so long that I wondered if it was expired. I just kept it just in case. It was an opaque jelly, like Vaseline. I scooped some out on my fingers and began to apply it liberally onto Stasi's burn. She let out of a sharp intake of breath when the jelly made contact with the angry red mark on her skin.

"Does it hurt?" I asked worriedly.

"Nyet," She hissed, closing her eyes. "Well... yes. It's a good hurt... if that makes any sense. The itchiness and burning is going away. Keep going, lyubov."

I continued to massage the salve into her warm skin... wait... warm? That's not right.

"Zaichik?" Stasi asked, peering at me from behind her glasses. "Is everything alright? Why did you stop?"

"Your hand is warm."

"The salve heats up." She laughed. "My coldness isn't going away anytime soon."

"That's good." I hadn't realized how much I missed the iciness of her hand. I resumed rubbing it in all the way as if my life depended on it. In a way, my life did depend on it. When I saw her hurt, it felt like a knife was ran right through my heart. I couldn't stand to see my best friend hurt. Ever. People always made jokes that Stasi was the protective one, with her vampire instincts and all, but in truth, I was the protective one.

When I wondered if I did enough, I pulled my hand away. I gasped softly at what I saw. The angry red mark was reduced to only a pink region marring her procelain skin. It was like how Stasi's saliva always healed the puncture wounds from her fangs when she fed on me. Stasi ran her hand softly over her fingers, looking at it.

"Good as new." She hummed.

"That's impressive." I said, looking into the container. Had I really forgotten how effective this stuff could be?

"It is." She agreed. "Now come on, your turn."

"My turn? For what? The salve?"

"No, you idiot. You're not allergic to silver." She giggled. "I meant that it's your turn to get pampered. You need a reward."

"Oh come on, you don't have to-.." She placed her hand on my mouth, cutting off my voice. She leaned in close to my face. Her raven hair was framing her face, a few tendrils falling down the front. She leaned in until I could make out every little detail, from her cute snub nose, her heaving ample chest, her bright crystal blue eyes, and razor sharp fangs.

My best friend. The love of my life. My vampire.

"Nyet," She said, baring her fangs. "Don't you say that I don't have to do anything. I need to. I want to. More than anything. Please?" She stuck out her bottom lip, going from deadly to just plain heart melting.

"Okay..." I whispered. "Okay."

"Spasibo," She whispered, pecking me softly on the lips and scooting back so I could lay back down. I leaned back down on my back and she swung her leg over my body, straddling me and resting on my groin. She rocked back and forth, grinding on my hardening erection and leaned in close, her tantalizing breasts grazing my chest. With her hands, she immediately began to work on my neck.

"Ooooh," I groaned. Stasi's dextrous and cold fingers kneading my neck felt good enough to make my brain turn into complete liquid. Her touch was also enough to send jolts of electricity to my groin. "This feels better than sex."

Her hands stopped moving, simply putting pressure on the tense spots of my muscles. "Really?"

'Nyet," I laughed tiredly, turning my eyes up to her only to find her staring down at me curiously, her raven hair tickling my face. "Nothing feels better than having sex with you. Well, maybe, the only thing that feels better is knowing that it's with you. Having sex while knowing it's with you, the girl I've known and loved since I was five... well, it's the greatest feeling in the world. No matter how many times we do it, it's always mind blowing. You make me insatiable. You're so amazing and so perfect, I don't know how I was so lucky to have you."

I was wearing my heart on my sleeve again and Stasi knew it. She was silent for a moment, absentmindedly massaging my skin until...

"Hey," I said, worried that I said something wrong. "Everything alright?"

"Blyat," She swore huskily, a deep flush to her pale, delicate face. "You can't just say that to me and not expect me to ruin my panties and go crazy." She immediately tugged off her/my hoodie, throwing it off the bed.

"What?"

"Chris," She was panting, revealing her elongated fangs. Her ample chest was rising and falling in deep heaves as she stared at me with those crystal blu-... no, they were black. Her eyes were black like the deep ocean. "I need you now. Right now. Not a minute longer."

"But, my parents..." I began half heartedly. I didn't know why I was arguing. I needed her too. I needed to be inside her.

"Asleep," She whispered. "I can hear them. They're asleep. We'll be quiet."

I made to say more, another half-hearted and lazy argument as to why we shouldn't, but she guided her hand onto my sweatpants, cupping my crotch and making me hiss. Any coherent thought of an argument as to why we shouldn't immediately flew out the window.

And I thought I was the reckless and dangerous one!

She looked absolutely decadent in her lazy clothes. The baggy and oversized shirt and black sweatpants looked beautiful on her, but for now, they had to go. I reached for the hem of her shirt, gesturing for her to pull it up over her head and away, but before I could, she stopped me. She placed her hands on my cheeks, cupping them and looking at me deeply with those sharp black eyes of hers.

"Lyubov," She whispered. "About what you said earlier, that's a two way street. If you're the luckiest guy in the world, that makes me the luckiest girl. You give me your love and your blood and I will never stop thanking and loving you. I'll never stop."

She sat back on her haunches and reached for the hem of her t-shirt, pulling it over her head and shucking it to the side of the room. My mouth slowly dropped open at the sight of her. Her soft belly, mouthwatering curves, pale, ample, and perfect breasts. I could never be tired of the sight. She was really the epitome of perfection.

"Chris," She sing-songed. "You're staring."

"I know. You're just so perfect." I replied, sliding my hand up her curves and cupping her breast. My fingertips danced across the heavy softness, cupping their weight. I slid my thumb over her rock-hard nipple, rubbing at it. "Everything about you is perfect."

"Flattery will get you everynowhere." She giggled, gasping at my touch, then grinning a fangy grin at me. She took my other hand, placing it on her other breast. I squeezed it softly, playing with it. They were the one of the keys to her libido and after so many months together, I knew just what she liked.

"Except inside you." I quipped, biting back laughter.

"Except inside me." She confirmed, giving me a wonderful smile.

I sat up and lowered my head towards her chest, replacing one of my hands with my mouth. I drew in her nipple with my tongue. Her nipples were cold and hard against my lips and I drew them into my mouth, sucking them. Stasi sighed in turn, running her cold hands through my hair as I licked and sucked at her breast.

"That's it." She whispered, trembling in my arms. "Oh, don't stop, Chris."

I didn't want to. I continued to suckle at her chest until Stasi decided she had enough. She softly pushed my head off of her breast and guided me to lay back down on the bed. Her face was flushed dark red and she was panting with a hint of drool sliding out of the corner of her mouth.

"I want to do you now." She said, wincing at the awkward way she said it. "I mean-..."

"It's fine." I laughed. "You're so adorable."

"Spasibo, lyubov." She smirked, sitting back on her butt to hook her fingers through her sweatpants and panties. "If that's what you want to call it."

She fell to one side on the bed, hooking her fingers through the waistband of her sweatpants and panties and struggling to take them off. I decided that in the interest of saving time, I was going to start taking off my sweats as well. I managed to get them halfway down before she threw herself back onto me with a happy and quiet yelp. Her mouth find mine as she smashed her lips against me in a deep and passionate kiss, her hands slipping down to play with my aching erection.

I still couldn't believe it. I never could ever believe it. I couldn't believe that the same Anastasia Sokolov, the one I grew up with, was here with me in my bed. Not only that, but I couldn't believe we were actually together. It was moments like these when it was just us and only us where I could really appreciate the scope of everything that's happened. Everything we shared together in our lives. The memories, the experiences, the secrets, the love...

I broke the kiss, bringing my mouth against her ear. "Hey." I whispered.

"Da, zaichik?" She asked, looking at me. Her eyes were dark and heavy with need.

"I love you, you know."

"Oh, I know." She murmured back happily, kissing me on the cheek and stroking the other side with a single finger. "I love you too. More than you know. I have for so long now."

I laid back on the pillow, watching her as she brushed her raven hair out of her face. She wanted to be in control and I was going to let her. For now.

She stopped stroking my cock and instead guided it into her tight opening. She shivered with delight as I slid right into her. She was so tight, so warm, and so wet that I just slipped right in. My eyes nearly rolled into the back of my head because of the sudden pleasure I was feeling.

"Ooooh." We both sighed.

"Together again, lyubov." She gurgled happily, her nails raking my naked chest. Her face was contorted in pleasure as she slowly began to rock her hips back and forth. She was slow at first, then she upped the tempo. She began to bounce herself up and down on my erection, her breasts swaying in front of me. She leaned forward, bracing her forearms on both sides of my head, mashing her lips against mine.

"Oh, Chris!" She sighed into my mouth, her eyes screwed shut tight.

Our usual lovemaking when we were alone was loud, hot, and passionate. Our lovemaking now was fast and frantic, a combined mixture of need and wariness that our time together was going to be short.

The mattress quietly creaked beneath us as Stasi continued to bounce up and down on my cock, sending my brain to new heights of ecstasy. I knew I wasn't going to last long. I wanted to keep going forever, but I was out of my mind with pent-up lust and lost all semblance of control. I desperately thrusted up into her, penetrating her up to the hilt as Stasi plunged herself down to meet me.

"Lyubov," She begged. "Please tell me you're close. Please tell me you're close."

"I'm..." I panted. "I'm so close. God, I love you so much."

"Good," She whispered into my ear, wrapping her arms around my neck and stroking the back of my head. "Oh, I love you so much. I love you. I love you! Don't hold back. I need you. I need you to come."

She silently renewed her efforts, doing her best to send me over the edge. Our hips melded together and her pants became muffled cries against my lips.

Within moments, I knew that I was past the point of no return. I had spent all this time struggling to keep an orgasm at bay, but it was rearing to go. I thrusted into her with all I had and seconds later, I came, crying out her name and spurting into her with what I felt like an entire swimming pools worth of semen. Stasi followed me soon after, shuddering as I felt her pussy convulsing around my cock. She threw her head back in a silent cry of ecstasy as she came. When she brought her head back, her fangs were as elongated as ever.

Then, she fed.

I should've known it would happen. It'd been awhile since she last fed.

Running purely on vampire instinct, she brought her delightfully curvy and cold body close to mine, crushing me in a tight hug. Still grinding against my cock, she moved her mouth to my jugular and bit down. I gave a soft cry of surprise as I felt her fangs tear into my neck, puncturing the skin, but only for a quick moment. Then, I felt the exquisite pleasurable feeling of her feeding off of me, moaning mutely with every single mouthful of blood that she took.

She was in complete control, caressing the back of my head lovingly as she took her fill, which wasn't too much. I barely felt the beginning symptoms of blood loss when she pulled her mouth away from my neck, licking the two puncture ones in one smooth motion to seal it. She was gasping, kissing my neck, my jaw, my cheek, anything she could reach.

"Oh Chris," She murmured. "I'm so-.."

"Don't." I muttered tiredly. "Please, please don't apologize. It felt good. No, it didn't just feel good. Words don't describe how good it felt."

She beamed at me, her bla-... no, crystal blue eyes shining with happiness. Her fangs weren't as large as they were before, now just cute fangs that accentuated her smile. She wrapped me in a cold full-body hug, raining kisses on my face. "Thank you, Chris." She whispered tearfully. "Oh, I'm so lucky to have you."

"I'm the lucky one," I responded.

With a slight twitch of her hips, my softening erection slipped out of her, making her gasp. She wrapped her arms around me and fell to the side, grunting cutely as she hit the mattress. I reached down, pulling the thick blanket over our sweaty and naked bodies, and looked at her.

"I needed this." She whispered, stroking my face.

"Me too."

She looked amazing (as always), moaning softly and bathing in that post-sex and post-feeding glow. I don't know what look I was giving her, but she was probably giving me the same one. That look of adoration, love, and contentment with just a hint of vulnerability. I loved it when we were like this. Just the both of us wrapped up in each other, holding onto each other for dear life.

She wasn't even my own species and I loved her so much that it hurt. My best friend. The one I couldn't do without. The one who has my back and has had it for over a decade. The one who knows me inside and out. The one that's opening her mouth to spe-...

"What are you thinking about?" She whispered.

"Stuff." I replied, wrapping my arms around her slick, sweaty body.

"Stuff like?" She cocked her head, looking up at me.

"Stuff like private stuff."

She pouted and I withered.

"Our future." I said, brushing a stray strand of matted raven hair away from her crystal blue eyes. "I was thinking about our future together and how bright it looks."

"At UCLA?" She teased, sticking her tongue out at me but revelling in my touch.

"At UCLA." I confirmed. "I still can't believe it."

"I know, lyubov. Neither can I." She admitted. "Do you remember what Coach Butler and Freddy said? You even get to play college football. How cool is that?"

"Very cool." I admitted.

My attendance at UCLA was conditional. I could only attend if I declared that I was going to play for their football team. Off-the-field issues aside, I guess they liked what they saw on the highlight tape. It certainly didn't help that we already knew a few of the higher-up administration and the fact that Coach Freddy did a bit of embellishment of my skills on the football field.

"You're following your dream," She whispered happily.

"Yeah, I am." I replied, equally as quiet, keeping her tightly wrapped to me in a full body hug so that we were a tangle of limbs. "I'm following you."

She gave a cry of happiness and buried her face in my neck. We laid there in each other's arms, touching each other longingly, as if we couldn't get enough of each other. I paid attention to every part of her body, from her mouthwatering soft curves to her ample breasts. I breathed in her scent, the smell of her intoxicating musky scent, mixed in with the smell of apricots and peaches. She was so perfect. Perfect in every single, goddamn way.