Decisions Decisions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy pulled me into place for cowgirl, and after a few blissful minutes, paused, lifted me by the hips to the top of our stroke, and raised his eyebrows at me. I nodded. He pushed his cock back a little from my pussy, to my rear entrance. I lowered down over it, taking over half his length. He let me begin the thrusting, and matched the tempo I set. He worked on increasing the depth, however, and before long, he was bottoming out in me.

That was the first time I did anal twice the same night. It won't be the last – my orgasm was huge.

THEN we were all sleepy.

The math was simple: cock times cock, divided by pussy times ass, equals ecstasy.

: : : : :

We developed a number of positions for double penetration, many but not all involving my ass.

I'd lie on my back on the bed, with one dick in my mouth, and one in my pussy or my ass. That was one – whether it was Chad in my mouth, or Jeremy, and whether the other one was in my front hole or back, we counted that as one position. Flip me over, though, put me on my hands and knees on the bed, one cock in my mouth, one in my pussy or ass, that counted as another position – the angles and action for me are significantly different.

Likewise, put a guy on his back, have me straddle him and lean forward, while the other guy penetrates my ass from above, we count that as one position whether it was Chad underneath or Jeremy. But, leave the same guy on his back, flip me over and lower my ass over his cock, while the other guy fucks my pussy from above, that's a separate position. Again, different angle and motion for me.

Both of those last two, all of us horizontal with me facing either up or down, those took several times for us to work out how to fit all our arms and legs together where we could all be comfortable, as well as have enough leverage to thrust into each other.

Two of my favorites involve a chair. One guy slouches forward in the chair until his butt is right on the edge, and I climb over him, either facing him where I lower my pussy over his hard-on, or taking him in my ass with my back to him. Then the other takes my remaining hole from above. These two variations, although similar, are very different for me – whether I'm facing down or up makes a huge difference in where I hold my legs, and I have to move very differently to contribute to the group thrusting. I mean, both are great, they really are my favorites, but they could hardly be more different.

The only position we have that doesn't have an inverse is standing – I bend over, with one guy in front of me taking my mouth, and the other guy behind me, plugging into my pussy or my ass. All the other positions have a mirror image, where I flip over, but in this case, there's no way to hold me in position safely or comfortably when I'm facing up – we tried.

: : : : :

A year later, it's still working. I love the triads – socially, we're wonderfully compatible, and sexually, I don't think I'll ever get tired of feeling all my erotic buttons being pushed at once. I get so deeply immersed in sensuality that I stay right on the verge of losing control. Satisfying two needy dicks at the same time is a challenge that I find deeply gratifying. And our three personalities are amazing at keeping things from getting stale.

Chad and Jeremy both seem happy, and I'm still having a great time. We rarely do any "single" dates any more. Occasionally one of the guys has a conflict, then the other one and I have a twosome. It's nice to have a little one-on-one occasionally, it helps the threesome stay fresh and strong.

I did buy my house, and the guys are helping me make improvements. Their different skills nicely complement my abilities, and I love what we've accomplished. Neither of them has moved in, by the way.

Our repertoire has grown to eleven different positions of double penetration. We've tried several more, but they were too acrobatic to repeat. We'll try others as we think of them, or hear about them, but for now, eleven is a great number – it's more than we ever do in a single weekend, so we have plenty of variety to keep things interesting. The guys get a charge out of saying "Goes to eleven" with a lousy British accent – apparently that's another movie quote, from Spinal Tap, another of their favorite movies I've never seen.

Our triple relationship is unconventional, I know. Weird, even. My friends are very accepting, but it's clear that many of them don't understand it.

I have to say, though, it's working. In this case, the math is simple: nature boy, plus bohemian, into three holes, divided by eleven positions, equals one happy girl. I have no idea where this is going, but I can't wait to find out.

: : : : :

12