Decisions in Buttermilk Falls

Story Info
He didn't know what he'd get with Miss Thelma!
3.1k words
3.75
14.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alban Hethering, Head Bookkeeper at the Purbright, Dovecote & Dimbleby Security Systems & Burglar Alarm Emporium showed up at Thelma Tydemann's door with false confidence.

Alban was quite excited about his date with Thelma...

Oh, she was chesty, and had those full glossed lips.

She was a hot one! He had been going out with her on and off for a few months, but quite often she would get sick of him.

Then Alban would have to send her gifts and call her, and be really romantic to entice her back to him.

But tonight for the first time she was going to have him come to her apartment for dinner!

As Alban knocked on the door, his arms full of roses; he wondered anxiously what would go on.

They'd fooled around in his car quite extensively, but she always seemed to push him away at the crucial moment... and he knew she dated other men!

But the door opened and Thelma greeted Alban with an effusive kiss.

"Hey there, cutie!" She took the flowers and looked quite thrilled.

She looked absolutely stunning...her big boobs were obviously being supported in one of those push-up bras.

Yes, and tightly encased in a sexy burgundy velour top with a plunging cleavage.

Thelma's lips were glossed dark red as were her nails to match the top, and there was a hint of Chanel No. 5.

"I'm so glad you're here, Alban. God, I've thought about you all week!"

That was curious, Alban thought, since she never answered 90 % of my calls.

But hey, he wasn't going to argue, right?

They chatted through dinner and then relaxed with wine on her sofa, and he took her hand experimentally.

"You know, Alban" Thelma said, with a cheery smile,

"My boss, Darrell, has the funniest relationship with his wife...she keeps him in a chastity belt!

And she rations out sex to him just a little at a time, and it gives her time for her for boyfriends and other lovers—

Yes, she loves Darrell, but he's not really enough for her, if you know what I mean—

Right, and so she kind of takes charge of their sex life, and has him be of maximum use to her."

Alban's head cocked as he gazed at Thelma.

"That's interesting" he said, a little nervously.

"What an interesting way to have a relationship."

He felt a tap at his crotch, and apparently Thelma had taken her foot out of her shoe, and was poking her stockinged toes into his crotch.

As Thelma rubbed Alban's covered penis with her toe, she continued talking.

"And you know, I was thinking a lot about us.

You and I have been dating on and off for about seven or eight months now, and often you complain that I don't have enough time for you, what with my other boyfriends and all that—and I love being with you!"

The toes were prodding Alban's pants a little more.

Thelma reached over, and Alban watched in astonishment as her long red nails unzipped his pants, and pulled out his little white penis.

"We have such fun—going to political events, the science lectures, enjoying your opera season tickets.

Yes, visiting the Botanical Gardens, attending the ballet, hitting the Van Gogh exhibit at Buttermilk Gallery, and having a little din-din around town."

As Thelma spoke, she stroked Alban's cock which grew longer and thicker in her delicate palm.

Deftly, she took her other hand and undid his buttons and removed his trousers, underpants and shoes.

Alban got up and reached for her, but Thelma pushed him back on the couch and continued massaging his organ, signaling for him to undo his shirt.

Alban was a little embarrassed that he was now completely naked and she was still clothed.

Alban had never seen Thelma unclothed, but he was quite aroused at the same time.

"But you know Alban, I also need my he-men, like my friend DeRoy, who takes me to rap concerts and football games and truck shows...

DeRoy fucks me on the swings at midnight at the children's playground... he makes me scream, Alban.

And I need that, too!"

Alban's eyes grew big as Thelma leaned over, the tops of her full breasts almost in his face as she continued to stroke his bulbous cock.

He began breathing heavily, and she playfully licked her glossed lips at him!

Thelma's red-tipped fingers rubbed and stroked his bulging penis, and her other hand played with his balls.

He was getting quite excited, but it disturbed him what she was saying about DeRoy.

The fact was, a lot of the time Thelma pushed Alban away when he tried to make love to her.

Yes, and she told him he "objectified" her too much.

She often had spent time complaining to Alban about her married lovers, and how guys like DeRoy were inattentive to her unless they got their sex...

And so this was very unusual.

"I know you have complained about being in the 'Friend Zone' a lot, Alban, and that can be sad for a guy...

But I am starting to think about settling down, and I think I'd like to settle down with you, but with a few codicils."

Thelma began stroking Alban's dick faster and faster now, and he was gasping.

She really knew how to give a hand job! He tried to rise.

"Thelma, why don't we make love, since I'm so excited...why don't you take off your clothes?"

SLAP! Thelma's hand crashed against Alban's jaw, and he lay back again, and a tear rolled down his plump cheek.

"You see, Alban...that's the problem.

You have all these irrational biological urges.

You want to take advantage of me when I'm trying to give you a little treat. I think I may have to NOT marry you, and break up with you and find someone else."

"No no...please, Thelma.

Don't do that. I'm really sorry. Please give me another chance."

Alban begged. "I'll do anything. You're so sexy and wonderful, and I can't live without you."

He continued to implore her, and finally Thelma smiled reluctantly.

"All right, but I'm going to give you a lesson in propriety, I think."

Thelma got up and took Alban by the arm and led him into her bedroom, formerly a forbidden province.

She pointed to the bed. "Lie down on your stomach, please." Alban looked doubtful, but he obeyed her.

Thelma came behind Alban and used a length of rope to tie his hands behind his back quite firmly, and then also secured his ankles together.

"Can you move? Here, I'll hit your balls to see if you can...Whoops! No, you're pretty well bound there. Good."

As Alban watched anxiously, Thelma went to the dresser and brought out a long wooden plank, not too thick, made perhaps of oak.

"My employer's wife gave me this." Thelma said tapping it against her palm.

"It's really good for making naughty boys think before acting, you know?"

Thelma lifted the plank—Alban noticed that one end was whittled as if to be a handle, like a frat paddle—and swung it down hard on his bare bottom. WHACK!

Alban tried to be a man, and not cry, but he had to bite his lower lip and close his eyes.

"I'm trying to teach you not to grope me, and to listen to me when I'm telling you serious things about our relationship, instead of propositioning me rudely as you just did." Thelma said.

WHACK! SMACK! THWACK!

"I think, to show me that you appreciate me, you should say, "Thank you, Miss Thelma, can I have another" after each swat from now on, so I can tell you are appreciating this.

The sooner I'm sure you're appreciative, the sooner I'll stop, and we can go back to having our valuable conversation."

CRACK! "Th-Thank you Miss Thelma, may I have another?"

Alban was barely able to get this out. THWACK! Thank yuh-you Miss Thelma, can-can—"

But Alban couldn't finish.

In exasperation, Thelma smacked him twenty times, quite fast, and Alban was soon in tears.

"Alban, you're hopeless. I'm going to untie you and then I want you to go home."

For a week after this, Alban called Thelma, begging for another chance. He sent her Godiva chocolates, and drove by her house many times.

Thelma was the sexiest woman he'd ever met, and he knew he had to get back in her good graces.

Finally, he got her on the phone, and she reluctantly agreed to have him come to dinner again. He showed up with flowers, and an expensive locket.

Thelma smiled when she saw the jewelry, and stroked Alban's face with a smile.

"Well, your heart is in the right place, even if you can't behave yourself very well." They had dinner and talked of other things .

After dinner, Thelma pointed to the bedroom, and they went in, and Alban stripped naked again as per her instructions.

This time Thelma was wearing a tight white dress, reminiscent of the one Marilyn Monroe wore in the scene where she stood above the grate.

Alban realized he had never been in the company of one so beautiful.

Once again Thelma bound his wrists and his ankles, and this time pulled out a long thick strop.

"This was my Dad's razor strop" she said.

"I was able to take whippings on my bare buttocks as a girl without whining, and I want you to prove to me that you can as well."

Alban was somewhat aroused thinking of Thelma being whipped with the strop, though he didn't want her to think that he was in favor of any violence being done.

This time he bit the pillow as she whipped his bottom until it was nearly purple,

Alban sighed with relief, his cheeks wet with tears, when she finally tossed the strop in the corner.

Then Thelma turned Alban over and sat down next to him, opening her blouse up a little bit so her full cleavage showed.

She began pulling and stroking his cock once again, and he got quite excited.

"I am trying to tell you, as I was last week before you rudely interrupted me with your disgusting proposition that I'd like to consider you as my helpmate.

My soul mate, my life partner...but only if you can be a gentleman."

Thelma's long red nails scraped the tip of Alban's cock, and he breathed through his nose.

Alban's nipples hardened and then he moaned as Thelma reached over and tweaked one, hard.

"You see, Alban? I have my hard sex needs, which can be filled by the Alpha men in my life...

But I need you as a soul mate to serve me...and have a few favors, as it were."

Thelma was now rubbing Alban's dick so hard he was very close to orgasming.

But then she pulled his balls out from between his legs, and went into the kitchen and came back with what appeared to be a sock with pennies in it.

"I used to use this to discourage muggers...and I also use it to tame impudent erections." Thelma said.

Thelma swung the penny filled sock and slammed it into Alban's balls and he screamed.

She swung it again, and the second time it completely deflated his erection and he almost passed out from the pain...

But then she resumed her stroking of his cock.

"I want you to have a good time, Alban.

But I don't want you to have too good of a time.

Because you forget what your primary purpose is, which is to make Thelma happy.

Don't you want to make me happy?"

Alban nodded wearily, but Thelma could tell that he got the point.

Soon enough he was quite excited, and then she stood up and pulled off her white dress, revealing lingerie underwear.

Thelma then she took off the underwear, and he saw her in glorious nudity.

"Now I'm going to ride your erection honey...but I don't want you to cum...I want you to just pleasure me. Can you hold back?"

Alban nodded and Thelma jumped on his dick and went up and down, her vagina muscles squeezing his hard cock until she'd cum about three times.

Thelma then moved her crotch up and down quite slowly and she nodded at Alban, and he let himself shoot, although it was hard at first...

Right, after he'd cum quite hard in Thelma's pussy, she moved her crotch up to his mouth and she instructed him to lick.

"It's not just your semen, honey. DeRoy was here earlier, so you have a bit of a creampie to take care of...

Hey, but I do appreciate it!"

Alban really was elated after that night.

They'd made progress! But after that date Thelma wouldn't see him for a time, and it drove him crazy. He wanted to see her every day.

"I'm busy, both working at my job, sexually dominating my boss, and servicing DeRoy" she replied.

"While I'm so busy, why don't you prepare for when I visit you at your house...I have a suggestion."

Thelma's suggestion was that Alban prepare a martini every night and put it on the carpet at seven p.m.

He was then to kneel naked in front of the martini until ten o'clock, when he could safely assume Thelma wasn't coming over...

Yes and then he could watch TV, or do whatever.

"Except masturbate. I want you to be true to me, do you understand, Alban?"

He understood.

Alban was really put out by this suggestion at first, but he wanted to prove his devotion to Thelma.

He took the phone off the hook, stripped off his clothes and prepared the martini, hustling to make sure it was in front of him by seven p.m.

The first hour was incredibly painful on his knees, because he didn't want to be seen by Thelma slouching, should she bustle in.

After the third hour, Alban was quite stiff from the kneeling, but he poured the martini down the toilet and answered his messages.

Of course he had calls from friends, and a nice girl who had a crush on him, who he'd totally dissed in favor of pursuing Thelma.

Alban was incredibly horny from all this kneeling naked, feeling like he'd burst...but he kept his hands to himself!

Within a week, Alban was good at this regimen, though his pals were certainly complaining.

"Dude, what's going on?" Trent said to Alban over the phone.

"I keep calling you, Joel and I wanted to go to the Wildflour Pizza for beers and to check out hotties, but you're never around in the evenings."

What could Alban do? He was frustrated that Thelma had not shown up yet—

Yes, it had been eight days, and he was getting heartily sick of kneeling on the carpet in front of that ridiculous Martini...

Alban's parents came to town, and he couldn't see them in the evenings...it was really crazy.

Finally, two weeks after Thelma had made her suggestion, she opened the unlocked door and walked in.

There Thel was, smiling at the naked Alban, kneeling in front of the Martini.

Thelma picked up the Martini and swigged it, and then crooked a red nail at Alban, who followed her obediently into the bedroom.

Not to his surprise, she had the ropes and she bound his wrists and ankles.

"See, I like this, Alban. You're ready and waiting for me. All these nights I've been out with DeRoy and his friends, partying and screwing.

Yes, and you've just waited by the door like a good boy.

I really think you are husband material, honey."

Alban was a bit distressed because Thelma put a blindfold over his eyes, and then she gave him forty with the plank...

Alban was weeping a bit, but lying obediently...

Yes, and then he felt her push some pillows under his crotch area, and then...

"Do you know anything about strap-ons, Alban?"

Alban's first experience with a strap-on phallus was not a pleasant one!

He felt the head of the thing push into his anus, and he complained bitterly that he was not gay.

But of course Thelma ignored him, and grabbed his hips and shoved it all the way in, pulling it out again and shoving it in again, hard.

"I didn't lube it much, since you're a tough rough guy...head of the Buttermilk County Chess Team and all that."

As Thelma shoved the fake dick in and out of Alban's rectum, she reached around and jerked his dick.

Alban got excited feeling her long nails scraping his inner thighs.

"You like this, Alban?

You should go to prison, honey.

Big, horny men will do this to you every night. It's a good thing to get used to!"

Thelma's voice went on. "Maybe I'll get a big guy to come here and fuck your asshole, Alban.

DeRoy did eleven years out of a fifteen to thirty bit in Folsom Prison for robbing a liquor store, and he said he got lots of little white boys with tight asses...

Yes, and he loosened those asses up!"

"I'm really not gay, Thelma" Alban said weakly, but of course she ignored him, continuing her patter.

"You can learn how to cinch your anal muscles together to give a man a good friction point, and get a rep as a good bottom, you know?

I bet you'd be sold for a carton of Newports on any cellblock with the tight little ass you have now, honey!"

This was of scant comfort to Alban, who had always obeyed the law strenuously.

He gritted his teeth as the phallus repeatedly invaded his gluteus cheeks.

Alban then panted, aroused of course because of Thelma's wrap around jerking off technique.

Finally she pulled the dildo out of Alban's butt and then he felt her pushing the long phallus against his lips.

He wished he could see, but the damn blindfold.

"The phallus smells funny" he complained.

"That's because it's covered in your blood and your shit, but I want you to clean it up with your mouth" Thelma's voice came reassuringly.

"I borrowed this from my boss's wife, and I need it to be cleaned up."

"I'm not going to lick my fecal matter...or blood off that dildo!" Alban said with asperity.

"That's unhygienic."

Suddenly he felt the dildo smacking the side of his face.

Then Alban felt Thelma's little hands grasping and pinching his cheeks until he opened his mouth in protest...

Yes. and then she slipped the dildo in!

After this, Thelma skull-fucked Alban until he was coughing and choking.

She slammed the dildo in and out of his mouth energetically, grasping his ears for balance.

"This is great! I'm fucking your face. Keep my strap-on moisturized, baby boy!"

Finally Thelma pulled the dildo out of Alban's mouth, and cleaned his face off.

"Now I'm going to spread my legs and you are going to give me some pleasure, understand?"

Alban did...he licked Thelma for nearly an hour!