Deckard's Dream

Story Info
A love letter from the future.
1.9k words
3
19.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dearest Rachael,

When I can, when I am not chasing down Tyrell's latest creations, I spend my time daydreaming of you and our brief time together in 2020, whenever I walk through this crowded, congested, dangerous, neon-lit, cyberpunk dystopian metropolis. Where did the time go?

Even though it is 2033, I can still see us in 2020, shortly after you escaped from the clutches of the real Rachael, walking through the neon lit, dangerous, and dirty back alleyways and streets of Los Angeles, during the height of the scorching hot and unbearable humidity of monsoon season. It was one of the few moments in our lives together when we weren't running from those that wanted us dead. Little did we know that it would be a fleeting moment, but what a moment of pure passion our night in the L.A. rain was!

Unlike my usual Blade Runner fashion, on that special night I was dressed in blue jeans and a white shirt, deck shoes with no socks, while you had on a long white light cotton barely see-through cotton dress, with no underwear underneath. Your nipples and pubic mound were just barely visible underneath the sheer fabric. We strolled hand in hand at dusk knowing full well that there was a dark, murky, and rain-heavy cloudy sky high above. The heat was intense and the humidity had left a light sheen of sweat on our bodies, making your see through outfit cling to your voluptuous and sexy body.

The heavy heat made us horny as we strolled while our hands, lightly touching, seemed to transfer the sexual energy between us. As we wandered we observed that we were in an area where there seemed to be quite a few ladies plying their wares. The spectacle of cars pulling up and negotiating their tricks seemed to both intrigue and excite you. I looked at your face and saw the shining anticipation of adventure, so I instructed you to stay on the sidewalk as I retreated into the distance.

Soon thereafter, a black Porsche convertible pulled up to the curb and a handsome and muscular black man lowered his window and leaned toward you. He asked if you were available and at what price, you glanced sideways at me, with that mischievous replicant grin, and said "2000 dollars," at which he blinked and then took a look at your stunning body and nodded, opening the door. "No!" you said, "pull your car into that alley over there!" He did as you asked, as you followed him and ordered him to lower the top and move to the passenger seat, while at the same time you opened the door and straddled him. You could see me observing you both from a distance and as a subtle smile crossed your face as you wanted me to know that you were doing this for me, as much as you were doing it for yourself.

You were captivated by the ebony skinned man as your cotton encased breasts hovered in front of his face. You could feel that dizzy sexual craze building in your body as you lowered your body over him and felt his pulsing cock brushing against your now soaking pussy through the material of your clothing. You began to feel frantic as your cunt started to ache for a pounding hard cock to pump it hard. The man was powerless with the excitement of the situation as you took control, ripped down his zipper and, pulling up your skirt, searched for his huge tool and then slowly guided it in with your free hand.

You gasped at the sight of the massive, dark purple glistening head, and then lustfully moaned with need. You gripped his rock-hard cock at the base of his immense shaft and, still straddling him, you drove yourself down hard onto him, impaling yourself on his tool as you guided him and steadied yourself with your hand. You then suddenly grabbed his shoulders with your hands and forced him deeper and deeper inside you as he swelled and stretched your cunt until you felt you like it would rip you in two.

For the next 20 minutes the pumping and humping continued until he started to groan loudly and began to pump even harder. Ever since he entered you, you could sense that he was full of hot scalding cum just ready to explode inside you. Yet, even though he was paying you, he did not know that he was really there only to please YOU!!

You pumped up and down, meeting every one of his thrusts, harder and harder, driving and thrusting him into you as if you wanted him to split you open. Finally his huge hands began to move and he started grabbing and kneading your asscheeks, thrusting up into you now with his hips as you both continued to cum closer to orgasmic release. His groans got throatier and deeper, while his thrusts became more urgent, as you sensed his impending orgasm getting ever closer.

You could sense that he was not far from cumming when he took one thick rough and callused finger, coated it with your dripping cunt juice, and then forced it hard up into your slicked up asshole, which caused, at the same time, you to clamp your pussy even harder around his cock. He started to thrust wildly and you could feel his cock swelling further as he prepared to squirt his steaming cum into the depths of your hot pussy.

With his thick finger reaming your asshole, the sensation began to build your senses to an exploding point, until finally you began to cum, throwing your head back as you caught me staring at you. Both of you thrashed wildly, as waves after wave of silky pleasure flowed through you, while you felt him pump huge globs of scalding cum into you. Finally you slowed and rested, both panting from the spent sexual energy, as well as from the hot and sticky humidity that permeated the night air.

As the two of you calmed down and kissed for what was the first and last time, you rose from him and slowly pulled your white skirt down. He zipped up and began to reach for his pocket, but you stayed him with your hand on his, looked him in the eye and said, "No, you've served your purpose, good-bye!"

Bewildered, but spent, the stranger sped away as you walked even deeper into the alleyway, knowing that I would not be far behind. As I approached you in the alley, you could see that this episode had built a raging lust in me and that my urge to fuck you was no longer controllable. As I chased you deeper into the alleyway the first huge drops of warm rain began to fall, dampening your body until soon there was a torrent falling upon us. The warm rain, and the sight of your now totally visible wet body, which was cloaked in your clinging cotton white dress, were just too much for me.

I rushed toward you and pushed you against the sidewall of the alley. As I grabbed you and forced you up against the brick wall, you moaned in anticipation of the desperate fucking that you were about to receive. I hurriedly freed my swollen and stiff cock from my tight jeans, and as I reached for you, you suddenly pled "My ass, please!" You screamed in fear and pleasure as I grabbed you roughly (like that first time we kissed in my apartment), turned you around to face the brick wall, and forced you into a police frisk position.

The rain was pouring down on us in a deluge as I pulled up your skirt and parted your asscheeks to gaze at your twitching and very inviting virgin asshole. I then whispered into your ear "relax," as I slowly and gently placed the tip of my rain slicked cock up against your tender sphincter. As my cock pressed up against the ridges of your bunghole, the contact sent shivers of sexual thrill up and down your spine. I then grabbed a handful of your raven hair as I slowly penetrated your ass as you began to moan and beg for me to go deep and rape you completely. You know now that I needed you beyond desperation as you quickly submitted and succumbed to me, as I forced myself deeper and deeper into your tight and virgin asshole. The mixture of pleasure and pain that flowed through you was heightened by the unrelentingly hard grip of my fingers that dug themselves into your hips and thighs with animal desire.

I fucked you harder and harder, as my hips pumped and bounced against your asscheeks while my shaft slid in and out of your tight hole. I pushed you forward slightly as the tips of your cotton covered nipples started to brush up against the rough brick wall of the Bradbury Building as you slid backwards and forwards. This sensation quickly brought you to an orgasmic frenzy that was even more intense than the one before as the intimate lust between us forced us higher and higher, until soon you finally lost control as you felt your insides explode and burst with warm liquid pleasure, which in turn caused you to clamp your sphincter around my shaft. As your asshole clenched, it then caused me to lose control, as you felt me shoot my cum deep into your ass.

You were barely able to brace yourself against the wet brick wall as your asshole greedily milked my salty spunk out of me as my knees trembled with the force of my orgasm and intensity of the moment. We were thoroughly soaked as the rain continued to pour down and run in rivulets over our bodies, while all around us steam rose up from the hot pavement and floated like a dream around us. As the rain continued I held you tight and turned your face around to kiss you deeply as I massaged your breasts through the wet cotton fabric of your dress.

We basked in the afterglow as we slowly and intimately redressed each other, letting our fingers caress and linger over each other’s body until finally, hand in hand, we returned to the cyberpunk streets. We then walked and head towards the bars in Chinatown to drink a few Tsing Tao's and languor in our post-ecstasy as we contemplated the days ahead and the sexual torture and pleasure we still had in store for each other during our all too brief time together in the dangerous cyberpunk streets of the city of angels. Yet, after that night we embarked on an erotic adventure through time and space that went on far too long, but ended well before it should have.

The memories of that night, as well as all the others we have shared, still burn brightly in my heart. I know that somewhere our story of true love and passion will be told, but for now, as I stare at your picture and play our song, "Memories of Green," on the piano, as I wait for your return, for I know that you will.

Maybe someday the real Rachael will allow you your freedom, but until then all I can do is dream.

Your Lost and Forlorn True Love,

Deckard