Deconstructing Walls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it gets too much, let me know," he said gazing down at his lover.

"You. Inside me. Now." Mikey growled.

Mark smiled at the demand from his tiny lover, but obeyed the order. Slowly, carefully, tenderly, he pushed inside the slender, clinging, velvet vice. At any sign of pain rather than pleasure he halted before resuming his movements. He licked, kissed, nibbled or sucked at any part of Mikey's increasingly sweat-damp skin he could reach as inch-by-slow-inch he submerged himself in tight, molten heat. He held himself immobile, thighs burning as he watched Mikey's face as he came to rest fully inside his generous lover.

"Ok," Mikey panted. "Move, but slowly please."

Mikey caressed the sweat-sheened skin of Mark's head, shoulders and back as he enjoyed the slow, shallow rocking motion. Mark was so big he needed to do little more to be able to rub deliciously against Mikey's prostrate.

"Faster," he murmured.

"Don't wanna hurt," Mark protested.

"'M good. Faster," Mikey insisted. He wailed his pleasure as Mark obeyed. The long thick flesh skewered him over and over, relentlessly striking his sweet spot, driving Mikey closer and closer to a second climax. Heat was low in his belly and radiating outwards. Dulcet bolts wracked his slender body with each blow to his prostate.

Mark leant down, almost folding the lithe body in two to kiss Mikey. Their tongues sought each other out to entwine and dance to the same silent, timeless music as their hips. Mark pushed his hand between their hot, slick bodies, to close around Mikey's neglected erection, squeezing and stroking in concert with the pistoning of his hips.

"Want you to come again, wanna see you, feel you, baby," Mark growled. "Come, Mikey, come for me."

"Coming, Mark, oh, God, I'm comiiiinnnggg," Mikey's voice trailed off into an inarticulate wail of release. Wave after wave of pleasure coalesced into one single incendiary climax and Mikey's semen finally shot free covering both their bodies.

"MIKEY!!!" Mark's roar seemed to fill the room as the sheath of his lover's body contracted again and again around his eager cock. He felt his come erupt into the latex that separated their bodies. His hips continued to piston, his vision greying as he emptied himself into the condom, wishing there was no barrier between them. Finally sated, he rolled their exhausted bodies to ensure his bulk didn't crush his lover. It took long minutes for both to recover.

"That was incredible," Mikey murmured, too drained to do more than lie panting in the aftermath of the most intense orgasm he'd experienced.

"You're so beautiful, baby," Mark husked, pressing a soft kiss to Mikey's lips. "I'm gonna move and clean us up. Ready?"

Despite his care, Mark still noticed the pained hiss as he withdrew. Quickly he padded to the bathroom and brought back a warm washcloth and towel. Tenderly he cleansed his drowsy lover.

"Stay?" Mikey murmured sleepily.

"Forever if I had my way," Mark whispered, but Mikey was already asleep. Quickly rubbing his own body clean, Mark spooned up tightly behind the lithe body in his bed. He smiled at the soft murmur as Mikey nestled trustingly back. Mark kissed the sweat-damp temple. "Sleep tight, baby," he whispered.

Mikey awoke slowly. For a minute he was disorientated by the unfamiliar surroundings. Then, slowly, he remembered returning to Mark's house and the subsequent love-making. He remembered the sheer magnificence of Mark's body and the tenderness which the big man had shown. Mikey whimpered as he remembered the passion and mewled as he felt Mark's aroused body press against him. He could feel the majestic, morning erection trying to burrow between his buttocks. He wriggled against it as his own erection demanded attention.

"Morning, baby," a husky voice whispered in his ear. "You sure you can take another round so soon?" he asked nudging his shaft between the taut cheeks. "Things got a little...heated."

"It's a good ache," Mikey assured. He angled his head for the kiss he craved. "I want it," he added.

Mark covered his cock with another condom, lubing it generously. He added more to Mikey's entrance, not wanting to cause any undue discomfort and then pulled the pale cheeks apart. He slid his organ up against the still loosened portal and pushed inside. Mikey's body was still tight and resilient and Mark moved slowly until fully inside. He reached to stroke his lover's flagging erection, tweaking at the swollen head, squeezing and stroking to encourage full hardness.

"That's it, baby. Want you to enjoy this. Want you to come when I'm inside you. Feels so good when you come. That's it sweetheart," he growled as Mikey began to push back onto the long, thick cock and into Mark's insistent hand. "Come on, baby. Cream for me."

"So good, so gooood," Mikey moaned. Mark controlled his body, there was nothing the smaller man could do but let the bigger pleasure him. Mark's hand was relentless in its masterful stroking, knowing exactly how to arouse Mikey's flesh. The thick shaft ramming into him was pounding his sweet spot and Mikey knew he was seconds away from climaxing. "Comingcomingcoming," he wailed. His semen surged from his body, warm and wet over Mark's fingers. Inside him he felt Mark's cock swell impossibly bigger and with feral thrusts, his big lover came shouting Mikey's name.

"Beautiful," Mark murmured. As Mikey rested in his arms, Mark was happier than he'd been in many years.

The next couple of months sped by so fast that Mikey wondered just where the time had gone. He didn't actually live with Mark, but many of his more personal bits and pieces had found a way into the big man's home and he spent more time there than his own flat. However, no mention of their relationship developing further had been made by the older man. It was something that niggled at Mikey, making him feel insecure. Mikey had openly told Mark that he loved him but was yet to hear the words he craved from his lover. Mark was loving, generous, attentive whether they were in bed or not, but it seemed to Mikey that there was an invisible barrier. Mark used endearments and made Mikey feel loved and cherished when they were intimate, but as close as they were something still stood between them. Mikey had learnt that Mark had been with his last lover almost eight years, living together for five, and had been devastated when Leon had said it was over, no one else, and nothing else, just over. But Mikey wasn't Leon and he didn't want to be compared to Leon. As much as he loved Mark he knew things couldn't continue as they were.

In the quiet of the evening as the two men sat shirtless kissing and caressing, Mikey tried once again.

"I love you, Mark," he said

"You're beautiful, baby," Mark replied kissing the top of chestnut curls. He felt Mikey stiffen and knew instantly what would follow. It didn't stop him trying to stall. "What is it?" he asked. He watched with a growing feeling of dread as Mikey wriggled from his embrace to look at him with sad hazel eyes.

"In all the time we've been together, you've never said you love me. For all the time I've spent here with you, you don't ask me to stay. We make love, at least for me it's always been about making love, and we fall asleep together, there's a difference. I love you, Mark, don't you love me?"

"Mikey, you're the most important thing in my life and I care for you very much. You know I was with Leon for eight years and when he left I swore I'd never risk my heart again. I was celibate for over a year, I wasn't interested in taking another risk. Then I saw you. At first I thought there was no way the beautiful, young, intelligent guy would even pass the time of day with me, the old, bald guy. But instead you welcomed me into your life and share your body with me and at times it seems like a wonderful dream. I can't believe how fortunate I've been. But you're still a young man, with your life ahead of you. I can't imagine not having you in my life, but it's hard for me to take that last step. Please, baby, be patient a little longer?"

"I'm not a child that changes its mind depending on the day of the week, Mark. I'm an adult able to make mature, adult decisions about my life and who I want to share it with. I'm not Leon either and I don't want you to be comparing me with him. I can't predict the future. All I can say is that I love you, I love you very much, but I can't force you to believe me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but I can't stay if I'm not loved." He rose slowly to his feet. "Perhaps I should go home," he said, the sadness evident.

"Stay, please," Mark husked, realising it was the first time he had asked. "Stay with me."

"Is it what you really want, Mark? You really want me here?"

"I want you here. I want you to stay."

Mark felt he'd been given a second chance with Mikey as the young man slipped into the bed Mark had been thinking of as theirs. There was no love making that night. Instead Mark held tight to the most precious thing in his life and thought over what they'd said. He knew he *cared* for the younger man, but did he, could he *love* him? He'd constructed one of his best walls around his own heart, determined never to be hurt again. Yet in doing so he'd badly hurt a beautiful and generous soul who'd welcomed him into their life with open arms. It also seemed the wall wasn't capable of protecting him as fully as he'd believed. At the moment his heart ached. He didn't want to go back to being the sad and solitary creature he'd been before Mikey had breezed into his life. Was he brave enough to knock down his wall and entrust his heart to the younger man? The thoughts ran round in circles in his mind until Mark feel into an exhausted and uneasy sleep.

Mikey awoke knowing he was alone. Mark never seemed to be more than an inch away when they slept together and the smaller man could always feel his heat and presence. The coldness of the other side of the bed told Mikey that the big man had been gone a long time and Mikey wondered if it had anything to do with their talk. He sighed as he pulled on one of Mark's big robes, inhaling the warm, spicy scent of his lover. He knew he loved Mark and was determined to fight for the bigger man, show him his feelings weren't fickle or fleeting. It wasn't just how incredibly attractive Mark was to Mikey's eyes, he'd fallen in love with the older man's sense of humour, generosity, and intelligence, all the things that made a relationship worthwhile and worth fighting for. He padded into the kitchen and felt tears sting his eyes. He smiled as he walked to the table. His favourite cereal was next to a bowl. An ice bucket, now with more water then ice, held a small bottle of Bucks Fizz and a champagne glass was next to it. There was a small vase which contained a rose from Mark's garden and a note in Mark's elegant script.

'So sorry, baby, I forgot an important meeting on site and you looked too beautiful to awaken so early, even for breakfast in bed. Let me take you to lunch. I'll call you. Mark xx'

Mikey hugged the note to his chest. Everything Mark did seem to say he loved Mikey //Even if you don't know it yet yourself// Mikey thought. //As good as you are, Mark, I'll deconstruct that wall// he vowed.

Mark lay in bed staring at the ceiling feeling a mixture of embarrassment, sorry for himself and anxiety. All he remembered was descending a ladder to examine how the foundations were coming along and then the sensation of free fall before seeing stars in the bright blue sky and feeling a searing pain in his shoulder. He'd been told by his Consultant that his shoulder had popped out and back into joint. As such he was getting bed rest whilst his shoulder was monitored. There was also bruising to his back. He'd been given a dose of strong painkiller, but was still aware of the aches. As he lay, his eyes kept flitting to the door of his private room, a benefit of his contract of employment. Another noise at the door and this time his silent prayer was answered.

A white-faced Mikey was ushered into the room. If Mark had thought the mature nurse had been no-nonsense when treating him, he was treated to her in full mother-hen mode with Mikey. He watched as she pulled out his visitor's chair and sat the shocked young man down.

"I'll be back in 10 minutes with some tea for you both," were his nurse's parting words as she closed the door.

Mark nodded and turned to Mikey about to make a disparaging remark, but the look on the younger man's face stopped him. Before anything could be said, Mikey's face was buried in Mark's stomach and the shaking of slim shoulders told the older man his lover was crying even though Mikey made no sound.

"Hey, hey," he said softly, stroking Mikey's hair. "It's ok, I'm ok."

"I was told there'd been an accident. That you'd been hurt and were in hospital. No one could tell me anything more. I thought I was going to lose you. I love you, Mark," the young man sobbed.

"I love you, baby," Mark husked, his own tears sliding down his cheeks. He could feel the wall around his heart fall apart. The main thoughts in the big man's mind had been what if Mikey had suffered the accident? What if he'd lost the most precious thing in his life? What if Mikey never knew just how Mark felt about him? Mark's wall hadn't been able to keep the young man out. The big man had just hidden behind it unwilling to take the chance of love Mikey had so feely offered. Mark watched as Mikey slowly lifted his head. His eyes were red and puffy, his cheeks tear-stained and his nose was running, but his smile lit up the room. Mark lifted his good arm and with a sigh, Mikey nestled close.

"Tell me again," he rasped

"I love you," Mark whispered.

"Again,"

"I love you."

"I'll never tire of hearing those words, Mark," Mikey murmured. "Never."

They stayed that way until the nurse bustled back in with the tea. Mark gave her a wide grin in return for the smile and nod as she slipped from the room.

"When I get out of here, will you consider moving in with me? Permanently?" Mark asked.

"Sure I'll consider it," Mikey said leaning back to gaze at the man he loved. He grinned at the stunned look on his lover's face. "It's considered. Yes."

Mark pulled the grinning young man down for a long, deep kiss.

"I love you," he smiled.

Epilogue

"You're just going to have to let me do all the work, Mark," Mikey purred as he gazed down at his lover.

Mark growled. Although now home and in their bed, he still couldn't put weight on his shoulder. Currently, he lay naked, hard and leaking as Mikey knelt between his thighs. The younger man was enjoying teasing him. Swirling his tongue over the purpled head, of Mark's aching cock, Mikey blew on it watching as the shaft jerked and another drop of pre-come slid free. He lapped at it greedily. He gave a sultry smile and moved to rain kisses up each out-flung leg and then nuzzled in the thick nest of musk-scented, tightly curled hair. Mark's low rumble of pleasure sent jolts to Mikey's own dripping cock, which he completely ignored. He kissed and licked his way up Mark's magnificent erection before laving the ruby-red glans once again.

"Get your pretty butt up here," Mark grumbled. "I can't touch you."

Carefully Mikey moved over his big lover. He knelt astride Mark's chest and moaned appreciatively as his cheeks were spread and the older man began to lick at his exposed entrance.

Mark's tongue probed and thrust inside his lover's body, relishing each soft cry and sweet mewl from Mikey. He knew he couldn't rim for long and as his tongue worked it way in and out of his lover, Mark coated his fingers with lube. He prepared Mikey as the younger man kept laving at his shaft, keeping Mark on edge.

"Ready for me?" Mikey asked, casting a smouldering glance over his shoulder at Mark.

"Just be careful, love," Mark said. "I can't wait to feel you and not the condom," he added, his voice oozing pure, raw, sexual desire. The men had been tested and it was their mutual desire not to have the latex barrier between them anymore.

"I've never been bareback before," Mikey husked as he repositioned himself to straddle Mark's hips. His mate's large hands cupped his nether cheeks, spreading him wide as Mikey snugged Mark's well-lubed cock at his prepared entrance. Slowly, carefully he writhed on the thick, broad head and began to bear down. Panting softly, he sank slowly until he was fully impaled. He began undulate and then incrementally move up and down until he was riding Mark hard and fast and both men were gasping harshly.

Mark's strong hand closed around Mikey's neglected cock that bobbed so enticingly to his eyes. He stroked in time with his lover's body, using his less mobile arm to caress Mikey's sac, feeling how high and hard the precious orbs were.

"Close, Mark, I'm so close," Mikey panted. Heat was enveloping him in ever tightening circles. Short, sharp, feral upward snaps of Mark's hips rammed his prostate and he whimpered as his control began to fracture.

"Wanna see you lose it, baby," Mark rumbled. "Wanna see you come when you're on my cock. Come on, love, come for me."

"Coming," Mikey wailed. "Coming, oh, Mark, comiinnggg."

Mark gave a low guttural groan as Mikey's crème fountained over him. Silvery trails contrasted sharply with the sweat-sheened ebony skin of his chest. Some reached as high as his cheek and he licked at it greedily, desperate to enjoy every second of his lover's release. The rhythmic contractions of Mikey's sheath, were too much for Mark, already balancing on the edge of orgasm.

"Love you," he roared as his seed, hot and wet, flooded the still spasming channel. The wanton moan from his young lover as Mark's semen filled him sent shivers throughout Mark's body. He caught the slender man as Mikey finally slumped spent and cradled him to his powerful chest as they both panted harshly.

"I...love you...too," Mikey gasped.

"Love you...so much," Mark replied.

A soft, contented murmur reached the big man's ear. Mark grinned. Mikey was right when he's said he couldn't predict the future. But Mark now knew how much he was loved and he loved Mikey back in equal measure. He might have been the engineer capable of building the walls around his heart, but the precious bundle in his arms had slipped past them and almost effortlessly deconstructed them. Mark was certain his heart was now safe in the hands of the young man he held, just as Mikey's would be safe in his.

12