Decontamination

Story Info
When T'Pol needs to get clean, she first gets dirty.
3.1k words
4.63
16.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ensign Andrew Jamison's first away mission had been equal parts boring and torture. In the three months since Enterprise had left dock to explore strange new worlds, he has been left... unrelieved. An awkward new officer whose charm worked better in large groups than in solo encounters, he struggled to engage in the comradery that other crewmembers partook in.

To put it a different way, Ensign Jamison hadn't been laid in months, and his bunkmate, the always-there Ensign Hawthorne, did not allow a safe space for self-care. The communal showers for junior officers also proved inhibitive.

So, while the xenobiologist was happy, at first, to be selected to join the shuttlepod crew to scout an M-Class world circling the Lorem gas giant. He had mixed feelings, though, after learning that Subcommander T'Pol would be supervising the mission.

T'Pol was the sexiest person the ensign had ever seen in real life. He knew that others were thrown by her stoic, seemingly humorless disposition, but he found her dry wit alluring. In recent weeks, as his sexual frustration peaked, he had done an increasingly bad job of checking out her body when she wasn't looking.

Her body was so firm, yet contained enough curves to get lost in. Her ass, plump, yet with no unneeded weight to it, jiggled almost imperceivably when she walked. Her boobs, supported and pressed together by her skintight uniform tunic, were magnificent, even if he never saw an inch of their skin.

Yet, she was also his boss, and he knew thoughts like that were unprofessional and unbecoming of a Starfleet officer.

Still, Andy really needed to get laid.

All of this raced through the ensign's mind, unfortunately so, as T'Pol and himself stood in the decon chamber, wrapped in nothing but towels, hair still damp from their separate showers, listening to Doctor Phlox's voice from the overhead speaker.

"The spores appear to be subtly altering brain patterns. You may feel a lack of inhibition and sensations may be heightened. These side effects should discontinue once the spores leave your system, though. To make sure the spores don't reach the rest of the crew, I'm ordering a full decontamination sequence."

"If it's a prophylactic response," Ensign Jamison said. "Why do we need the full decontamination sequence?"

"The spores did not respond to our standard treatment. In fact, they grew in number."

"So, it's the kitchen sink approach?"

"I'm not sure I'm aware of that idiom, Ensign."

Andy glanced at T'Pol, the only other member of the away team that had been tagged by the spores.

"I am unaware of it as well, Ensign," T'Pol said.

"Oh," Andy said. "It means we're not sure what will work, so we're going to try everything."

"I still don't quite understand the etymology, but, yes, Ensign, it's the kitchen sink approach," Doctor Phlox said. "I've sent the protein sequence for the anti-fungal gel to the replicators."

T'Pol walked over to the replicators and punched in a code. a large, clear canister swirled into existence. Inside, it contained a clear gel.

"You'll need to rub the gel on each other," Doctor Phlox intoned. "Our current working theory is that touching yourself is somehow causing spore growth. In reviewing scrubbing patterns from your shower, that's the only commonality I could find."

"But we're okay to touch each other?" T'Pol asked. The question caused an anticipatory chill to run down Andy's spine.

"Yes," Doctor Phlox said. "When you handed the Ensign his towel prior to the decon shower, your hands touched. However, scans indicated no spore growth in that area."

Finishing the conversation, T'Pol acknowledged the insights, then switched off the comm panel.

"Would you prefer to receive the anti-fungal treatment first?" Asked T'Pol, turning to face Andy. Her boobs pressed against her body, held by the tightly tied towel.

Andy did his best to focus on the literal words of the sentence at not the underlying meaning. His crush and his boss did not just ask if she, while naked, should rub gel onto Andy, while he was also naked. No, she was asking a question about a completely routine medical procedure to ensure the safety of the ship and its crew.

"Sure," Andy said, completely unsure if it was better for him or her to go first.

T'Pol took off her towel. It took a second for Andy to recognize what happened, but he quickly scanned her body.

Her skin was tan, toned, and firm. Her stomach did not carry an ounce of extra weight, but her boobs swayed slightly with her movement. Her areolas were the size of quarters on her perfectly round tits.

She had no pubic hair, which surprised Andy, but her mound was eerily symmetrical. Her legs were thin, but powerful. Her thighs supported her body perfectly, and her calves were smooth as silk.

T'Pol turned to the replicator and picked up the canister. She unscrewed the top, placing it back on the replicator shelf. As she used her finger tips to scoop out a healthy dollop of gel, she looked up at still-towel-clad Andy.

"Ensign," said T'Pol. "Please remove your towel."

"Ah," Andy said. "I... uhh..."

"Nudity may still be considered a taboo on Earth, but Vulcans are very comfortable with the nude form," T'Pol said.

"I can see that," said Andy. He was using all of his energy to keeps his eyes glued to hers. Luckily, the concentration involved kept his cock soft. For now.

"Are you concerned about embarrassment?" T'Pol asked. "I have seen many human males naked, through biology courses, art classes, and my own research. You have no reason to be embarrassed."

"I'm not embarrassed about being naked," Andy said. "I'm embarrassed that I may have an inappropriate biological reaction."

"You mean an erection?" T'Pol said, rubbing her hands together to lather the gel. "Ensign, there is no need to be anxious. I am a scientist and you are a biologist. We are both aware of normal physiological responses to touch and should feel no embarrassment at any autonomic reaction."

"I know, Subcommander," he said. "But all things considered, I'd still prefer not to get an erection in front of my boss."

"Then do not think of me as your boss. Call me T'Pol."

"I don't know if that's going to work, Subc-" noticing T'Pol's raised eyebrow, Ensign Jamison altered course. "T'Pol, I mean."

"Then I will engage in you in conversation to distract you while I rub decontamination gel on your body."

"Okay," Andy said, somewhat giving up. "I appreciate your attempts to accommodate me."

Andy took off his towel. He was soft, as T'Pol had done a decent job of keeping things clinical, but he knew that any slight change in the atmosphere. T'Pol's eyes stayed focus on his, her demeanor professional.

T'Pol stepped towards Andy. Each step caused her body to slightly jiggle. Somehow her body was both firm and slinky.

"Tell me about your parents, Jack and Clint. Are they both still teaching?" T'Pol said as she began applying the gel to Andy's ears, temple, and forehead.

"What? How do you know my parents'?"

"I read your biographical file."

"When? Today?"

T'Pol shot a glance at Andy that almost read as confused.

"No, during my first week on Enterprise. I read and memorized every crewmember's biographical file."

"But there are 83 crew members."

T'Pol had moved on to Andy's shoulders. She kept her eyes on her work, making sure she had not missed any exposed skin.

Andy, for his part, kept his eyes high, doing everything he can to focus on the woman whose tanned, smooth skin stood completely unadorned only a couple of inches away. He knew if his dick got hard at all, she would immediately feel it.

"I don't understand your surprise." T'Pol said as she re-lathered some gel and starting massaging it into Andy's toned arms. "Have you not memorized the various parts of multiple biological systems of dozens of species?"

"Sure, I guess," Andy said. "I just don't recite those specifics to members of those species as a way of small talk."

T'Pol didn't respond. She was focused on rubbing the gel onto Andy's pecs. The gel added a sleek sheen to his muscles that proved enticing.

"T'Pol?"

"Yes," T'Pol responded, then realized she was being called back into the conversation. "I apologize. Your pectoral muscles are very well defined, as is your core. Very impressive."

"Thank you, T'Pol," Andy said as he glanced down and saw her delicate hands begin to rub gel onto his stomach. "But that may not be useful in avoiding an embarrassing incident."

T'Pol looked up at Andy. Her face betrayed no emotions, giving it an innocent quality.

"I apologize. As you are a xenobiologist, I assumed you would appreciate a compliment from another species about your biological makeup."

"I do. It's just that I feel there's some real information asymmetry going on here. You seem to know an awful lot about me."

"Your biographical file did manage to leave out several pertinent details," T'Pol said. She leaned over slightly and rubbed his hips.

Andy did his best to focus on the conversation as T'Pol's light touch began to tickle.

"What kind of pertinent details?"

T'Pol squatted, lining her face up with and looking directly at Andy's dick.

"Your file made no mention of your large penis."

"What?"

T'Pol reached out and began to massage gel into Andy's dick. It immediately began to plump.

"Your penis is larger than human, and Vulcan, average. I am surprised you are unaware, due to the human fetishization of sexual organ size," T'Pol said. She spoke clinically, as she stroked Andy's dick down to its hilt. She took another slow drag upwards, rubbing her palm across his sensitive head.

"T'Pol," Andy said, beginning to lose control. "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

T'Pol looked up at Andy and cocked a devilish eyebrow.

"Andy," she said, using his name for the first time. "I believe I may be experiencing lowered inhibitions."

"Okay, good," Andy said. "Because I'm definitely dealing with some heightened sensations."

She continued stroking his dick as he got harder and fuller. Her left hand reached to the base of his cock then began massaging his balls. Her stroke was methodical, up and down, each stroke going slightly faster.

"If you don't stop, I'm going to cum."

"A logical conclusion," T'Pol replied.

Her touch was electric, yet her hands so smooth. Andy looked down to look at T'Pols body. Her eyes had clear determination, and her strong jerking caused her body to wiggle lithely in harmony with each stroke. Her boobs bounced up and down. Her tan, toned skin stretched tight across her core and legs.

Then, it happened. With her left hand still meticulously massaging his balls, she slipped her mouth over the head of his cock. Her tongue swirled around the slit, then around the rim of his head. After a deep moan from Andy, she took more of him in.

"T'Pol," Andy said. "I don't want you to stop but the gel-"

T'Pol slipped her mouth off his dick with an audible pop.

"The gel is safe for consumption and has no taste," T'Pol said, continuing to jerk him off. "However, I am having difficulty fitting the entire length of your penis in my mouth."

"You mean deep throat me?"

T'Pol responded by sucking down the entire length of his erection, her nose tickling the tuft of pubic hair Andy maintained. She slowly dragged her lips down his length, until she reached the head, where she repeated her tongue swirl motion. As she did, her she brought up her right hand stroked him vigorously. After slathering his head with her tongue, she again swallowed his cock down to its hilt.

Her mouth felt like heaven. Her cheeks were sucked in, and soft and wet against Andy's shaft. Her mouth was tight and her tongue, firm and flexible, wrapped itself around his cock in ways Andy didn't think possible.

It was a miracle he lasted this long.

"I'm going to cum. I am going to cum so hard."

T'Pol withdrew her mouth. Her hand was a blur on his cock as his balls tightened up. As she heard Andy groan deeply, she pointed his dick at her tits.

"Ensign, as your superior officer, I order you to cum on me."

Andy exploded. Rope after rope of gooey semen shot onto T'Pol's chest and stomach.

"Oh my," Andy said, slumping to the floor. "Thank you. I owe you one."

T'Pol snagged her towel off her floor and wiped off her body. She then scooted herself to sit next to the ensign.

"I appreciate your return consideration," T'Pol said. "How quickly can you regain your erection?'

Andy's dick, softening due to its expenditure, began to fill again.

"Impressive," T'Pol said, eyeing his dick.

"Do you want me to go down on you?"

T'Pol reached with her right hand and began softly stroking Andy again. Her left hand fell to her own crotch, where she began to tenderly rub herself.

"That is another idiom I am unfamiliar with, but understandable due to the context," T'Pol said, transfixed on Andy's renewed growth. "Vulcan males are not as well-endowed as humans, resulting in the need for intense foreplay to achieve orgasm."

"I can't tell if that's a yes or not."

"Due to your length and girth, I believe I can achieve orgasm through penetration."

T'Pol swung her body over Andy's, positioning her wet pussy right over his cock. She lowered herself slowly, until his shiny erection met her welcoming lips. Slowly, centimeter by centimeter, she impaled herself on him, the sensation intense, until he was completely inside her.

"You are so tight," Andy said.

"You are incredibly erect," T'Pol, said as she tried to tamp down a moan.

Andy reached around T'Pol, cupping and supporting her ass as she bounced on top him. Her ass shook on each downbeat. Her pussy felt fantastic, her smooth walls slick with arousal yet practically gripping his cock. He felt the ridge of his head going up and down insider of her.

"I wish to change positions," T'Pol said suddenly, looking Andy right in the eyes as she continued riding him. "My researched yielded one called 'doggy style.' Are you familiar with it?"

Quickly picking her up off of him, Andy helped T'Pol up, then spun her around. Facing her ass, he lined up his cock with her pussy and drove himself in.

"I take it you are familiar," T'Pol said, each word punctuating a thrust.

She felt Andy's balls slap up against her, an experience she had never felt during previous intercourse. Each thrust pushed his hard cock further into her, his entire shaft running along her most sensitive erogenous zone. She felt the pressure building up in her, quicker than it ever has before.

Andy's dick had never felt this type of pleasure. In this position, T'Pol felt electric, like her entire body was a live wire. Despite cumming a couple of minutes ago, his balls began to tighten.

"T'Pol," Andy said. "I don't think I can last much longer."

"Andy," T'Pol said. "I share a similar thought."

To prolong it as long as possible, Andy slowed his rhythm. He wanted to feel every inch of her and he wanted her to feel every inch of him.

"This is..." T'Pol said, her breathing turning into panting. "This is most pleasurable."

Keeping his rhythm steady, Andy reached over, wrapping his arms around T'Pol to cup her boobs. Like the rest of her, they were both firm and soft. Slick and solid. Her nipples were very hard. As he tweaked one, he heard a moan slip past T'Pol's attempt to stifle it. That did it for him.

"Oh shit," Andy said as he climaxed, shooting his cum into her as far as it would go. "I'm cumming."

"I am also achieving orgasm," T'Pol said. Her pussy pulsed and electric jolts shook her body. As the final one rippled through her, she felt Andy withdraw his penis.

They both succumbed to gravity and collapsed as a tangled heap on the floor. They repositioned themselves, still lying down, but with T'Pol's head on Andy's chest.

"I believe I also am dealing with heightened sensations," T'Pol said after a beat.

"Yeah. I think we may need to start the decontamination process over."

"We should not disobey Doctor Phlox's order."

Each taking a moment to recompose themselves, they breathed deeply, in unison.

"Excuse me, Subcommander T'Pol and Ensign Jamison," Doctor Phlox's voice boomed into the decon chamber.

"Uh, yes, Doctor?" T'Pol said, not nearly as composed as she would like for official ship communications. "We have had a slight... setback with the decontamination process."

"No worries at all, T'Pol. I wanted to let you both know that the sensors recorded a false positive when it initially detected the spores. It appears Commander Tucker decided to play a prank on you both. My sincere apologies."

"So there were no spores?" Andy asked.

"Not at all. You are both free to leave the decon chamber whenever you're ready. Feel free to direct any frustrations towards our chief engineer."

"I'd actually like to send him a thank you card," Andy said.

"What was that, Ensign?"

"Nothing, Doctor," T'Pol interjected. "I believe Andy - Ensign Jamison - was making a joke."

"Oh," Doctor Phlox said, punctuating his word with a soft chuckle. "Humans and their sense of humor. It's very invigorating."

Phlox signed off, leaving T'Pol and Andy still lying naked on the floor together.

"So," Andy said. "Does that change anything between us?"

"No, Andy. I believe your penis should still remain its same size."

"T'Pol, no." Andy shook his head. "That's not what I meant."

"I was making a joke."

Andy laughed as T'Pol pulled herself up. He watched her ass sway side-to-side as she sauntered to the decon locker, where her uniform had been sanitized and pressed. She pulled out the standard-issue underwear and tank top and began to put them on.

"Ensign. I believe you should get dressed."

"Nudity may be considered taboo to you, but humans with big dicks are very comfortable with the nude form," Andy said through a smile.

Zipping up her uniform top, T'Pol eyed Andy's cock.

"Indeed," she said, lifting a solitary eyebrow. Having finished dressing herself, she offered a final nod, then pivoted and left through sliding doors.

"Not much of a pillow talker, I guess," Andy said to himself.

He got up, put on his own uniform, and opened the entryway into the corridor. With a deep breath, he passed through, ready to explore this strange new world.