Dedi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a loud grunt Dedi exploded, it sounded like a tackle. I could only imagine the strength and power of his load as he delivered it into her. I wanted to blow my load as well, but she abruptly stopped moving. David and Mirabelle didn't clap, but they appeared very excited.

I sat on the bed leaking fluid from my ebony fire hose as Samantha climbed off me, I assumed that she was going to mount me, and earn that second load.

"Get over to the wall." Dedi barked in the tone a policeman would use with a suspect.

"Yes Daddy!" Was her excited response as she complied.

She put her hands on the wall as she spread her legs. Dedi grabbed what looked like a fuzzy mitt, it seemed like it was covered in a black fur. He proceeded to speak to her softly as he rubbed her shoulders, arms and back.

It seemed... romantic? Or maybe relaxing? When he was done, he kissed her deeply then turned to me for a fist bump.

"No mercy!" He said.

"No mercy!" I replied.

With that he turned and held his arm out for Mirabelle, and much like an usher escorting a lady, he led her out of the room. David didn't seem to mind, he leaned against the wall to see what we'd do next.

Samantha came to sit next to me and said. "Daddy says I'm not allowed to cum tonight."

"No?" I replied confused, then with a sly grin I said. "How will he know?"

"He'll check the bedsheets tomorrow." She said smiling.

"Challenge accepted!" I said loudly pushing her onto her back.

I was going to do everything in my power to make her cum, I was curious to see what the punishment would be! She squealed in delight as I leapt on top of her and slide ride in. Her pussy was wetter than before! I could feel the load of semen Dedi had parked in her womb moments before.

Samantha wrapped her arms and legs around me as I started thrusting harder. I could feel my penis swirling around Dedi's sperm dump, I could feel it oozing out! I didn't care, I was a ticking time-bomb ready to explode at any moment.

I knew that missionary wasn't going to cut it, she was thoroughly broken in, I had to get creative. I pulled out then slid out of the tangle of limbs to stand beside the bed. Samantha moved over, she assumed I was going to paint her face, or wanted another blowjob.

Not having the time to explain, I grasped her by the shoulders to place her how I wanted.

"Is this a wrestling match?" She asked giggling.

I could hear David chuckling too; neither had a clue as to what I planned. I pulled her to the side of the bed, then kept going, she threw out her hands laughing more.

"Where on earth are you taking me?" She said smiling.

I finally had her in position, under her neck was a pillow. She was in a make-shift headstand, with her hands holding her steady, her legs were bent and in my arms.

I moved forward to sink my spear downwards into her, I could see the cum flowing out of her vagina, dripping towards her anus. If I were an anal fiend, this would be the perfect time to strike! She was relaxed and there was plenty of lubrication nearby.

Choosing the more traditional hole I push and pulled, churning and stirred the hot white mess that dribbled out. The angle was new for her, I could see that her face was turning red; not just from being upside down, but from her building orgasm.

When she did come, it was like the destruction of the Möhne Dam, the explosion of water was incredible! I felt it splash out to soak me around my pubes and testicles; I knew that I needed a shower soon. There was more than her orgasmic juices all about.

Samantha relaxed more than before, however I wasn't going to let her off the hook, I still hadn't cum myself! I helped her back on the bed whilst praying that she wouldn't push me away and go to sleep.

"Why are you acting so odd?" She asked.

"He wants to cum before you fall asleep!" David said.

All three of us laughed as Samantha laid on her back. She blinked heavily, yawned then held her arms out to me as she spoke.

"If you make me cum like that again I will!" She said with a giggle.

I joined her on the bed and set to my task. I put her legs on my shoulders and picked up speed. As a runner I had no problems with stamina, running for hours is very much like having sex for hours. Samantha on the other hand was exhausted from having two lovers.

The angle I was penetrating her was very similar to before, the wails of her pleasure grew as the sounds of our bodies colliding got louder. I too could feel my own orgasm growing as well; it was time!

"Aaaaaahhhhh!!" We cried out in unison as we achieved mutual bliss.

Like salmon swimming upstream, my semen had to fight an uphill battle against the waters Samantha was producing. She squirted with so much power and fury that a large wet spot could be seen on the bed.

I dared not move after launching my swimmers into her, I felt extremely sensitive, and part of me was hoping for another round. Samantha, bless her was patient, but I could tell she had enough.

"David." She said. "Can you turn out the lights?"

"Certainly." He replied before plunging us into darkness.

"I need some rest before we do that again." She said to me as we disentangled.

"How will I find you?" I asked, not wanting to make any assumptions.

"Lay beside me, and I'll let you known when it's time." Was her response.

With a deep kiss, I wrapped my arms about her to embrace the sleep that was coming over me. I wasn't sure if I showed 'No Mercy', but there was always the next time.

12