Dee

Story Info
A daughter has her way with her father.
1.6k words
3.84
67.9k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal_King
Anal_King
503 Followers

Ever since Google released their Atlantis smartphone, my 18-year-old daughter has been pestering me to buy her one. This particular phone has a feature where a hologram of the person you're chatting with pops up just above the display. Normally, I'd get her whatever she wanted so long as it was reasonably priced but this phone way too expensive, especially for a teen. Anyway, when I flat out refused, I expected Dee to stomp her foot or pout but surprisingly, she did neither. My daughter simply smirked and said, "Okay, daddy, whatever you say."

I know I got off too easy on that one because Dee usually got what she wanted. I'm not saying I'm a wimp but Dee was daddy's little girl and I was her little fool. However, forking over $1,499 for a smartphone was absolutely ridiculous, not to mention the monthly $120 bill I'd have to pay for her unlimited shit-chat minutes. No way brother!

Dee takes after her mother, both in looks, she models a bit, and in personality. Physically, she inherited my wife's best features, such as her big, spongy, heart-shaped ass and perky marshmallows tits. As for her attitude, well . . . there's no nice way of saying this: Dee was a beautiful spoiled brat. An undesirable trait that she also got from her mother.

Anyway, I was on my way to the bathroom when I started to feel lightheaded. I didn't think anything of it at the time. I just shook my head and kept on walking. The last thing I remember was the floor coming at me before I passed out.

I cracked my eyes open; the objects in the room blurred before coming into focus. The space around me looked familiar. Once I saw clearly enough, I knew I was in the basement. But how did I get here? And how long I was out?

"I see you're awake, daddy." I jerked my head to the side; Dee was sitting on the sofa flipping through one of her teen magazines. She wore her pink chemise that hid nothing and was a size too small if you ask me. "You've been out for a whole hour," she informed me. "I'm glad you woke up in time; I have to meet Trish at the mall in like two hours."

That's when it occurred to me that I didn't have any clothes on. And on top of that, someone had bound my wrists and ankles to the frame of the upright exercise bench I currently sat on. "What the hell is going on here, young lady? Why am I tied up? And why am I naked?"

Dee ignored my outburst. She smiled and uncapped a small container of the lube I use for anal when my wife's in the mood. She dipped her index finger and scooped out a glop of the waxy substance. Then she walked over and applied the grease to my cock-head. I shuddered at the touch of my daughter's hand as she smeared it around until my glans was completely covered with the stuff.

"I want to know what you're doing young lady?" Dee ignored me as she put aside the container of lube and wiped her fingers with a hand-towel.

The bench I sat on extended about four feet in front of me, enough room to comfortably seat two people. Dee straddled the bench and sat down with her back to me; she pulled up her chemise revealing her gorgeous naked ass. Dee looked over her shoulder and winked with the cutest smirk. She then reached behind grasping a plump cheek in each hand before slowly spreading them wide apart; the tissue around her pink anus stretched the lines of her sweet pucker, until they were taut, little strings of anal epithelia.

My traitorous dick instantly hardened into 7-inches of throbbing cock-meat ready for action. I felt so ashamed reacting to my daughter in this way, but if you could only see what I saw, you'd find it pretty hard not to get sexually excited.

Unfortunately, my erection was not lost on Dee. "Men, you are all alike" she giggled. "Mom was right when she told me men only think with their dicks." She began to slide her lovely ass toward me and stopped when my cock touched her crack. Dee's teenage derriere warmed the belly of my aching prick, sending ripples of pleasure throughout my erection. I was torn between lust and guilt and I still didn't know why my own daughter was doing this to me.

"Please, baby. Don't do this," I pleaded, hoping she'd stop this insanity.

"I'm sorry daddy but this is the only way you're going to learn. When I want something, you've got to get it for me, no questions asked. I'm you're princess after all."

"What are you talking about?"

"C'mon daddy, don't play dumb. I asked you for a Google phone and you refused to buy it." That's what this was about! She drugged me, stripped me of all my clothes, and then sexually teases me for not getting that stupid phone! I couldn't believe it. "So, are you going to get me my phone?"

"Honey, let's discuss—"

"Okay then." That's when she started to move her cheeks in erotic circles much like a strippers do when giving lap dances. Dee massaged my manhood, pushing it back against my stomach, then moving forward enough so it would spring back, pointing to the ceiling. She did this a few times making my painful erection stiffer than a board. Drops of precum formed at the tip ready to spill out. If she kept this up, I'd soon be cumming all over those mouth-watering cheeks.

"Daddy, I really do love you, but you can be so stubborn sometimes. I knew before I asked you for the phone, you'd refuse me, which is why I've been practicing for two months now", she said, continuing my torture. Practicing? Practicing what?

What happened next totally blew me away on so many levels I can't begin to describe everything that was going through my head. "Now daddy, you just sit there and let me do all the work," she explained, as if I had a choice in the matter.

Dee stood up and then reached back and slowly pulled her ass cheeks wide apart again. My cock couldn't help but twitch in excitement. I felt ashamed and was thankful Dee didn't see it. It was her pink anus that filled me with lust, especially when it winked at me.

My arousal intensified when Dee steadied herself before slowly lowering her ass. At that moment, I felt like I was having an out-of-body experience, as If I was looking out through the eyes of a stranger, trapped in his body.

I watched how my daughter's anus made contact with my purple knob. Her weight caused her striated pucker to cave in under the pressure. She grunted in discomfort as the rim of her shit-hole began to gradually open around the crown of my cock-head. I stared in awe as the widening hole strained to accommodate the purple head of my dick; Dee took it nice and slow only moving a millimeter at a time. When her elastic ring tightly closed around the head of my dick, I let out a deep groan of pleasure.

My body tingled with excitement especially when I noticed how Dee's sphincter didn't even exist at this point. All I could see was a hole encircling my rigid cock. The veins snaking around the length of my dick were bulging under her grip. I felt Dee's hands on my thighs as she gradually worked more of my dick into her ass. I was going to say something but then thought better of it. I mean, what would be the point. The damage had been done. I already knew I would never refuse her anything ever again. Why fight it. If I did, she'd come up with another crazy scheme to get me to comply.

By now, Dee had half my dick lodged in her rectum. She paused, looked over her right shoulder, smiled and then completely let go. I heard her gasp as my rod completely disappeared inside of her.

Oh my god! The heat and tightness nearly blew my mind. She let out a loud sigh and moved her butt around, rotating my dick like a joy stick. She slowly lifted herself up until the head was ready to pop out then slid back down balls deep. We both moaned in pleasure.

The view was so stimulating that she only had to move her ass up and down four times before the most amazing orgasm ripped through my body. I tried to hold back out of shame but the pressure in my balls forced what felt like an endless supply of thick semen to shoot right into my daughter's rectum. Every muscle in my body tensed each time another volley of cum made its way out of my piss hole. Again and again as if there was no end, like I tapped into some kind of Tantric energy. I now knew what it truly felt like to have my balls drained.

When I was done and breathing like I'd just finished a marathon, Dee slowly lifted her ass until her anus was clear of my spent cock. Her gaping hole looked so delicious as it twitched in spasms before permanently closing.

She untied me and cleaned my drooping dick with a wash cloth. "So, am I going to get my phone or do I have to force you to knock me up?"

You should have seen how fast I handed her my credit card. Since that day, I've never seen that card again, but I sure do see the bills.

The End

Anal_King
Anal_King
503 Followers