Dee Dee's Christmas Visitor

Story Info
Dee Dee invites a mysterious stranger to spend the holidays.
1.5k words
4.29
29.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just finished locking my office, and I decided to take one last look around the grounds before heading home for a long lonely Christmas holiday. I've worked in the cemetery for 5 years, longer than my marriage lasted. Where most people find cemeteries eerie and creepy, I find them fascinating, and enthralling. I think the difference lies in the fact that while most people look at a cemetery as a place of death, I look at it as a place of history, and I love history.

I walked slowly down the curving walkway that follows the road, my feet making prints in the freshly fallen snow, when I decided to stop by the mausoleum in the far corner of the cemetery by the shop where the guys keep their equipment. This particular mausoleum was built in the 19th century for a young man with the last name of Smith. No one ever visited this area, and I felt sorry for this mysterious young man, so I stopped by when I could. All that was known about him, by our records, was his surname (Smith) his date of death, April 25, 1845, and his date of birth Dec 24, 1916. (He was only 29 when he died)

As I approached his mausoleum, I saw someone walking around the far corner of the shop, so I decided to investigate what someone was doing near the shop at this time of night. I followed the trail of footprints left in the snow, and the trail stopped at the shop door, so I decided to enter the shop. The emergency lights, that always remain on dimly lighted the shop, and in the light I could see someone standing with their back to me. I cleared my throat, and said "excuse me, Can I help you with something?" I was shocked when a handsome, very well dressed man turned around. "I've missed the people I came to meet, and so I was looking for a place to stay for a few days, and I figured that this would do in a pinch." he replied in a very sexy, smooth voice. He looked damp and a little tired, so I asked him if he'd like to come to the office with me for a cup of coffee. He accepted, thanking me for my kindness, and I told him I was glad to help.

While waiting for the fresh pot of coffee to brew, he introduced himself as Paul Smith, and when I offered my hand and introduced myself he took it and kissed it. I laughed and told him it was nice to meet a gentleman these days, and he replied that this mother made sure he knew how to treat a lady. I asked him why he wasn't with his family this Christmas, and he told me that they weren't in the area any longer, but used to live here years ago. I told him that I was willing to help him out of his predicament, and told him he was welcome to stay in the security apartment upstairs, where I spend a lot of nights when I work too late, and don't feel like driving home. As I showed him around the unit, I told him he was welcome use some of the clothes in the closet, and make himself at home, and that I would check on him in the morning.

On the way home I felt a pang of regret for leaving anyone alone at this time of year, and that maybe I should have invited him to come to my house to stay instead. I decided that I would give him that option in the morning.

When I arrived at the office at 9 the next morning, I found the door to the apartment open, and the most amazing smell wafting down the stairs, from the apartment. I called out a greeting, and he told to come up. When I got to the to of the stairs, he told me to sit at the table, and he set an amazing looking breakfast of bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, and fresh biscuits in front of me. As we sat at the table eating and chatting, I couldn't help but notice how gorgeous he was. He had long light brown, wavy hair that he tied at the nape of his neck with a piece of leather, lightly tanned skin and a muscular build, and all I wanted to do was run my fingers through his hair, and run my hands across his strong chest.

After breakfast, I took him shopping, it being Christmas Eve day, the stores were busy, but we had a great time. Then I brought him back to my place for a spaghetti supper, so I could cook for him. As I stood at the island in my kitchen, stirring the sauce for the spaghetti, he asked if there was anything he could do to help, because he didn't feel right sitting there while I did all of the work, so I told him he could make the salad. As we worked together in the kitchen, our bodies would occasionally rub against each other.

After an amazing dinner, and a couple bottles of wine, we sat on the couch together to watch the Christmas shows. I curled up against him, and he put his arm around me. He started to run his fingers through my long blonde hair, and I leaned up and kissed him. He drew back and traced my lips with his thumb, and then he kissed me deeper than any kiss I think I'd ever had, and I could feel myself getting wet with anticipation and longing. He drew back a second time, to ask me if I was sure about doing this, and I told him I was. He then confessed that it had been a long time for him, and I told him that it had been a long time for me also. He kissed me again, running his fingers through my hair. I slowly unfastened the buttons on his shirt, and moved the fabric aside, so I could run my hands over his strong, smooth chest, and breathe in his musky smell. He removed my sweater, but needed a little help with the clasp on my bra. He cupped my breasts, and then he flicked his tongue across my nipples, blowing on them to make them even harder, and then he took turns sucking gently on them, while I undid his hair, and ran my fingers through the silky length of it.

He picked me up and carried me into the bedroom, where he stood me on the floor so he could remove my skirt. He groaned at the sight of me standing before him in my lacy white thong and thigh high stockings. I removed his pants, and he stood before me in a pair of button up boxers that looked incredibly sexy on him. He sat me on the bed, and slowly rolled my stockings down before removing them, and kissed his way from the soles of my feet to my thighs, before he removed my thong. He laid me back on the bed before removing his boxers, and stretching out on the bed beside me. He kissed my face and lips before trailing his kissed down to me steamy bald pussy. He flicked his tongue over my clit, while fucking my hot core with his fingers. I toyed with his large erection and as he sucked my clit, I came in waves of ecstasy. I pushed him away from me and took the length of his erection into my mouth, and it was no time before he groaned and spurted at the back of my throat, while calling out my name. He toyed with my breasts and kissed me deeply, and I could feel him growing erect in my hand. I straddled his groin, and he impaled me on his massive member over and over again until we both came together. As we lay basking in the afterglow of our passion, he told me that he had to leave in two more days, but he didn't want to leave at all. I told him that I would love for him to stay, he told me he had no choice in the matter, but he would return if he could.

We made the most of the next two days, going for long walks, building snowmen, tobogganing, and making love. When the time came for him to leave the last evening, he asked me to drop him off at the cemetery shop area. He told me that he loved me, and would forever cherish the time we spent together. He made me promise to remember him, and to take care of myself. He kissed me, and then he walked off into the darkness. The next morning I found a note on my desk thanking me for visiting him, and leaving flowers at the doors of his mausoleum, and for giving him another taste of life, signed Paul Smith.