Dee Jaye Finds Trouble

Story Info
A beautiful woman goes out looking for adventure.
2.5k words
3.94
12.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee Jaye was out for trouble today. She had been stuck inside of her head, inside of her house for too long, and it was time to reclaim her wild side. No plans, no destination, just going where the wind blew her. She was dressed for trouble too, a tie-dyed wife beater, a skirt that barely covered what counted and a pair of moccasins. The very first car that drove by stopped for her, she put her thumb down and crawled inside of the gray Honda Accord. "God this car is as bland as my life lately," She was in a, 'fast ride in a corvette' kind of mood she thought as she greeted the man inside.

"Where are you going gorgeous?" The man said with some confidence.

"I'm looking for fun, take me where the fun is." Dee Jaye said as she looked him square in his horned rim glasses. Dee Jaye was a gorgeous woman, all her friends gave her a hard time about never aging. Her blonde flowing hair floated in the wind after she unrolled her window. She liked the feeling, it reminded her of being at the beach.

"Umm ma'am I have the air conditioning on," he said as he felt his confidence fading fast.

"What do you do for fun?" she said as she reached over and turned off the air conditioning.

"Umm fun? Hmmm well I used to like sports, but my asthma keeps me from it now." He said as he started to look into her eyes, then dropped them as he felt her power. Dee Jaye seems like a meek little hippie girl, but when she was horny, she took on super power energies, and that energy scared many men.

She knew this guy wasn't what she was looking for, but she was having fun making him nervous, "what would he do if I cranked it up a notch?" She thought as she smiled a sweet devious smile. She placed her hand on his knee. He flinched away for a second, but then moved his knee back. She thought his nervousness was kind of sexy and felt her nipples harden under the thin material covering them. She realized she didn't ask his name, but she also realized she didn't want to know. She moved his hand up his leg and lightly brushed his crotch as she moved her hand all the way up his body and rested it on his cheek. He was visibly sweating now. Just as she was about to really blow his mind and show him her perfect tits she seen a small bar on the side of the highway. "Stop! Take me there!"

"That isn't a very good idea, umm that place looks pretty dangerous!" He said as he slowed down and started to turn into the dirt parking lot. There was a row of Harley's in front of the door, otherwise the lot was empty.

Dee Jaye moved her hand to the back of his head and leaned over. Pulled him to her as she kissed his mouth. The kiss was cold at first, but as he warmed up it turned out really nice. She darted her tongue in his mouth as she reached down to feel his crotch, he was hard as a rock. He was now under her spell. "Come on, buy me a drink, you can be my protector." She said as she broke the kiss.

"Well maybe one drink," he said as he nervously looked at his watch, then to the bar. The paint on the place was peeling, there were shutters on the windows that were missing rungs and graffiti all over the walls.

He walked over and opened her door. When Dee Jaye got out of the car she put her arm around him and realized she was as tall as him, maybe taller. She knew he wouldn't be much protection, but maybe that's what she wanted. They walked into the bar arm and arm as a group of about five or six bikers stopped their pool game to watch them enter. The place was small, just a bar, a pool table and about ten small tables. They stood at the bar waiting for the bartender.

"What's your poison Clark?" Said Dee Jaye.

"My name is..."

He was silenced by her lips as her mouth briefly covered his. "Shhh your name is Clark tonight," she said as she pulled away. The bartender came up to the bar, he had been playing pool with his boys. "Two double shots of fireball please." She said in a flirty tone.

"Fireball? My kinda lady," the bartender said as he tried to straighten his long tangled hair. He poured the shots and handed them to them.

"Pay the man Clark," She said as she slammed the first one. "Hurry up, you're already behind."

"I'm not much of a drinker, I should probably go, do you want me to give you a ride somewhere?" Clark said as he stood up to pull his wallet out.

"You're starting to disappoint me Clark," She said as she picked up one of the shot gasses and put it to his mouth. He opened up as she poured it down. He started coughing.

Dee Jaye figured the bikers behind them were watching their every move, and her notion was proven correct when they all laughed at Clark's coughing on the Fireball. Soon they were standing directly behind them, she could feel a breath on her hair, then she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey honey, why don't you come play pool with some real men." Said one of the bikers.

Dee Jaye turned her head to see who was speaking, he was a very large man in his early thirties, he wore a scarf that kept his hair out of his scruffy bearded face, he had nice blue eyes. She liked him, but she wanted to play with him for a while. She knew this was dangerous, but sometimes a lady needs a little danger. "I'm here with my friend, who is a gentleman, a lover not a fighter," she said as she leaned over and kissed Clark's cheek.

"suit yourself lady, but you don't look the type that wants a gentleman, we'll be playing pool when you change your mind." He said as he turned and walked away. Dee Jaye felt a little disappointment as he left.

Dee Jaye started playing a game with Clark, every time he mentioned leaving she would do a shot, she had just finished her sixth shot when she heard someone come in the entrance. She turned and seen a huge man, at least six feet six. He was rippling with muscle. She thought he looked like a clean-cut soldier and guessed he was in his twenties. She was surprised when he joined the bikers at the pool table. The bikers were very excited to see him and Dee Jaye soon realized he was their leader. After greeting his friends, he walked up to the bar and ordered a beer. Then he turned to Dee Jaye and Clark. "Well hello sweetheart, I've never seen you here before, what's your name?" He said as he sat down on the stool next to her.

"My name will cost you a shot." She said in a sassy voice.

"Give the lady a shot," He said to the bartender. He held his hand out to her, "They call me Ace." He said as he totally ignored Clark.

"Dee Jaye." She said as she felt his huge hand swallow hers. She kind of giggled to herself as she thought about what big hands on a man means. He kept her hand as they spoke. "Thanks for the drink Ace, I guess I owe you." She said in a flirty voice.

"Well let's go for a ride and you can pay me."

"As fun as that sounds I am here with my friend Clark, and also motorcycles ruin my hair." She said. She wanted to go with him, but it was too easy, she wanted him to work for it.

"You're in luck lady, I didn't bring my bike tonight, I brought my Vette." He said as he pulled out the keys and threw them to her. "You can drive."

Dee Jaye had a weakness for muscle cars and this guy was getting more tempting all the time, but she stood her ground. "Sorry, maybe next time."

Ace didn't like rejection, he reached for the keys in her hand, as she put the keys in his hand he grabbed her and started to pull her to the pool table. The keys fell on the bar during the struggle. She put up a fight for the show, but she liked the way she felt so powerless in this hulk of a man's hands. "You can pay for your drink with me and my friends."

As she was dragged from her stool to the pool table she counted the guys, there were six of them, now she was actually getting scared. But, the fear went right to her pussy, she felt a warmth that she knew was wetness. She seen his friends pushing the pool balls out of the way and felt him swoop her up and throw her on the table. As soon as she landed she felt hands everywhere. As much as she wanted a good hard fuck, she knew she was in trouble. She looked to the bar to see what Clark was doing, but he was gone. She was in trouble.

She began pleading with them to let her go. But her pleading was on deaf ears. She heard a loud rip and realized it was her top being torn from her body, she felt cold air on her breasts, but quickly the cold air was replaced by hot mouths. She felt her legs being pried apart as she fought. "Hey look, the slut aint wearing no panties!" One of them yelled. Dee Jaye always joked that "panties are for pussies."

Dee Jaye was totally helpless now, there were four guys, each holding a limb. One guy was sucking and biting her nipples then kissing her neck. She felt Ace's mouth on her clit, sucking it hard between his teeth, it hurt and felt good at the same time. Then as her clit was being assaulted she felt a finger enter her pussy. OMG she realized she was arching to meet the thrusts of the finger. Now there was a mouth on hers and she was embarrassed because she was kissing him back. Sucking on his tongue and moaning.

Her body and her brain were arguing. The body wanted a cock in her pussy as soon as possible, she wanted to fuck all of them, but her brain knew she could get hurt really bad. She would fight them for a minute, then arch and moan the next. Nobody heard the front door open, and just as Dee Jaye was going to cum all over the guys mouth and fingers he was gone. She looked up and seen someone had an arm around Ace's neck from behind choking him out. When Ace's body hit the ground, Dee Jaye seen it was Clark.

The other guys now seen what was happening. Clark went into a spin kick taking one guy out, then followed up with a punch that had to break another guys nose. Before Dee Jaye could catch her breath, Clark picked her up and threw her over his shoulders in a fireman's carry and carried her quickly to the door, only stopping at the bar to pick up the corvette keys. When they got through the door he let her down and led her to the Corvette. Dee Jaye got into the passenger seat as Ace jumped behind the wheel. They peeled out as the guys came out of the bar and chased them on foot. Soon they were being chased by two bikes. But a quick turn down a dirt road and the pedal to the metal helped them lose the bikes.

Clark pulled into a farm field and parked behind some trees and bushes. He looked over at Dee Jaye and asked if she was okay. She said yes. "Oh my god, how did you do that?" She asked.

"Learned it in special forces. Two tours"

"What about your car?"

"Not my car, I stole it in LA. Now I have a Vette, guess I traded up."

"But you seemed so strait and meek?"

"I've been laying low, running from the law. Straight and meek doesn't get noticed as often. Now, since you made me cause a scene, it's time for you to pay up." He said as he got out of the car and went to her side and opened her door. He took her by the hand and led her to the front of the car and lifted her up on the hood. Her top was already gone, and she started to take her skirt off.

"No, leave it on, I think its hot. Lay on your belly."

"Yes sir," she responded in a meek voice. She could feel the heat of the engine on her tits as she laid down. She watched as he pulled his pants down and brought out the most beautiful hard cock she had ever seen. He brought it to her face and started rubbing it on her cheeks and nose. She wanted it in her mouth. After teasing her for a few minutes he offered it to her mouth. She looked like a baby bird taking the worm from her mother as she took it in. She sucked on the head then would lick the entire length. She looked up to see the expression on his face as she worked her magic on him. His eyes were closed, she was in control now. After sucking on his cock for several minutes she felt his balls tighten up and knew he was going to cum, but he pulled away.

"Turn around and lay on your back." He said as he took the control back.

"Yes sir," is all she could say as she followed his directions.

Dee Jaye almost passed out as his cock entered her wet and waiting pussy. He worked it in slowly at first but once he felt her arching he started pounding her harder and harder. Soon the car was rocking as if it was driving down the bumpiest road in the world. She came on his cock after only a few thrusts, soon she lost count of how many times she came as his balls were now slapping her ass. She came again as he shot his load deep inside of her hungry cunt. She was in heaven.

Dee Jaye had found the trouble she was searching for and she didn't want to let it go. Without him asking or her consenting soon they were on the road traveling far and away from her home. She never once thought about the consequences of traveling with a fugitive and didn't care, she was happy. They laughed, made love, fucked and even robbed a grocery store in the next few days. She was no longer looking for trouble, she was now trouble itself.