Dee Moves to the Country Ch. 3

Story Info
A young city girl takes on a mountain man.
1.9k words
3.86
38.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation; chapters 1 and 2 are posted under Erotic couplings.

She, Knew she would be late for school if she did not hurry, the other kids were waiting on her to walk down the road to catch a school bus, this also was different from the city,

In the city ”scene she went to jr. high she had a city bus pass, while the others walked to the neighbor hood school. GD came down the road while they were waiting for the bus; he asked her if she wanted to ride to school, No! She said, I promised Mom; I would look after these kids, on the bus, but thanks, He said his goodbyes and she watched him go out of sight. The other kids loved the bike and the way he looked so cool with his long black hair blowing in the wind, she felt her heart drop. Then skip a beat. She hated the thoughts of going to a different school. However this was her last year, so she did not mind too much. The bus arrived at 7:30 a.m. at the school. She was amazed at the number of bikes parked at the school. The boys were checking her out as she walked to the school. And she could scent their lust, as she walked by. The first day went well, she was going to like this school. She had met a couple of girls around her age; under aged biker babes is what they called themselves. It rained all the next day and she kept busy with her studies, She kept thinking about GD, And felt the desire to be with him, but she knew she had to keep a low profile for “a while and not draw any attention to him”.

She would turn 19 in a couple of weeks, She didn’t think her birthday would ever get there, she had invited every one or her mother had, to the party. She decided to skip school that day,” after all you only turn 19 once”, she put the other kids on the bus and told the driver her mother would be taking her to school after her appointment, and watched the bus leave,

She went down the path and up the stream a pass the swim hole up to his place, the woods smelled like skunk, but there were no dead skunks around.

When she arrived, she didn’t see any one and went up the deck steps to his bed room, the patio door was slid open and she eased in, and there he lie asleep in his bed, she unbutton her jeans and slid off her tee shirt and slid into the bed next to him.

He awoke and noticed it was Dee, he gently held her in his arms, and kissed her tenderly she lowered her self to his soft cock then slowly started sucking the head of it. Running her tongue around the head then down the shaft, gently sucking, she heard him” moan,” She began to move faster, making him moan louder, till he exploded in her mouth!!

The hot cum ran down her throat and she felt him tighten again and with a fast thrust he cam in her mouth one last time. She thought she heard someone moving downstairs, what’s? That? she said. What? He asked I heard something downstairs,

Oh! It must be Missy. She is in town from Georgia for the Biker Babe show, come on I’ll introduce you. She is my cousin Jeff wife/ sister. They got up and she dressed and they went downstairs. Missy was sitting at the computer desk, fussing with it, She was tall and slender, with brown wavy hair, and the aqua green eyes, that would paralyze you if you looked at them just long enough. She wore a pair of men boxers, with a tank top

The ISP didn’t recognize her password, Dam!! She said! What is wrong with this? GD went to her and kissed her on the forehead, Here let me take a look he said. And took over the keyboard, She got up, and then approached Dee; Hi my name is Missy,

Hi! Dee said! They embraced each other. Are you going to the biker babe show? I’m kind of new in town, what is it, Missy said you never been to a biker babe show before? NO! Dee said. Her eyes gleaming with desire!! You have to go. But! My mother may not let me go some were like that. Tell her your staying all night with some girl friends. That is what my mother thinks, too! I flew in last night on a plane I would not miss it for the world. Mom thinks I’m on a camping trip with the girls for the weekend.

Dee knew she would have to come up with a plan, She hated to lie to her mother, Hey she was turning 19,she would use that to go. She was a big girl ‘ or so she thought!!!’

Lets go Sit in the hot tub, and I’ll tell you all about it. Missy said. They went down stairs to the hot tub undressed and got in,

Only real biker babes don’t wear bras, Missy said, you have to come almost naked. Show them what you got, but not let them see every thing right off. I going to be in the wet tee contest, you should enter too! Just get on line I will give The links, etc. to get you sign up.

The more Missy told her about the show the more she knew she had to be there. You are 18? Missy asked her. Oh! Yes Dee told her today is my Birthday. Well Happy Birthday!

GD came downstairs and joined them, in the hot tub. Missy asked him if he knew today was Dee Birthday. Yes! He said and I have a surprise for her. Come on let’s get out of here. They got up and followed GD to the room with the sign on it that said, No one under 18 allow.

Dee couldn’t believe her eyes, there were chains, and whips and leather straps hanging from the walls. Missy had been in the room before and knew what GD had in store for Dee. She pulled him over to The side and asked him if he was sure Dee could handle this? I’m positive he said.

I want you right here Dee, GD told her and he place the leather straps around her wrist and ankles. She was standing in the middle of the floor Buck naked, arms in the air and legs spread eagle. Dee had never been tie up before, and this excited her. Then he told Missy to come help him. Missy looked at Dee and Dee nodded it was ok. Great!! Missy thought. GD started kissing Dee, and licking her tongue with his tongue.

Missy came up from behind her and started kissing her neck and then kissing GD, Dee was between them; she could feel the heat from there bodies next to hers. She started getting hot! GD then lowered himself to her cunt and told Missy to hold her pussy lips open and he started tongue fucking her! Licking her niceclit and then sucking it.

Dee could feel the ecstasy in her body she wanted to touch them but her hands were tied. Missy kissed Dee and told her to just relax and enjoy them, then she placed her rock hard nipple in Dee mouth and told her to suck it, Dee couldn’t resist she began sucking and moaning.

GD asked her if she was ready for her Birthday present? Oh! Yes baby she said give it to me. Come on out here guys, and from behind the two way mirror stepped two tall slender black men, Wearing biker bandanas and holding there Hugh cocks in there hands, Happy Birthday Dee,

GD said. Are you ready now? Dee was speechless all she could do was nod Yes! Dee had never seen a black cock before, except in magazines. She was kind of frightened, but excited too! The men just looked at her with lust in there eyes. She looked back at them and stuck her out her tongue and licked her own lips, with desire from her eyes Beaming toward them. She was experimenting new depth of passion. Feelings she never felt before. Desires deep within.

Missy had been here before and knew what to do when GD nodded to her, She went up to Dee And knelt before her and asked for permission to lick her tight wet cunt. Dee nodded, Missy them started kissing her inner thigh, moving up ward toward her wet cunt, She then spread her cunt lips and started licking her rock hard clit Dee moaned loudly!

GD lowered himself to help Missy and they frenched kissed over her clit, The two black men came up to her, one on each side of her.

They each one took a breast in there Hand and started squeezing it hard then started sucking and licking her breast, While GD and Missy continue to lick and suck her hot wet cunt.

Dee Moaned! And Moaned with desire! She was loving this, the black man on her right placed his rock hard cock into her mouth, She started sucking and licking loving this mass of cock, he pulled back and the other guy placed His cock into her mouth, she sucked on his, then back and forth from one cock to the other, All the time Missy and GD were filling every hole below with their tongues. GD then lowered Missy to the floor and placed her legs over her head and started licking her cunt, Missy squeezed her breast and moaned, one of the black men came over to her and placed his cock into Her mouth, Missy started sucking feverishly on his Hugh cock.

The other black man came around in front of Dee and began rubbing her thigh with his cock. Rubbing up toward her nice wet hot cunt, teasing her hot cunt with the head of his cock She moaned as he then began to rub her clit with his cock. Then her slit, she was on fire. .

He reached down and untied her feet the placed her legs around his body. Then slowly he inched his Hugh cock into her tight pussy, she had never been so fulfilled, She started stroking his cock with her pussy, as he moved her body back and forth, Missy, and the other two men came over to them, GD untied her hands and the black man carried her to the bed, The two girls embraced and started kissing, GD then got at there heads and they kissed over his cock, Each one running their tongue down a side of his cock, while each of there pussy were filled with A black cock.

GD lowered toward their cunts and held there pussy lips open as each black cock Moved in and out of their tiny white cunts, taking turns licking their clits. As the girls continued licking and sucking his cock. The black men pulled out, the three men told the girls to get on there knees, And all three men unloaded into their faces.

What a birthday she was having, and the party had not even began.