Dee Poses

Story Info
A video love fest for three.
2k words
4.25
67.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derzing
derzing
4 Followers

My wife Dee loves to pose for me in both video and still photography. Although very shy, she does have the desire to show herself to me, and is willing to go as far as I want her to in our sexual foreplay. Most recently, I've been able to get her to be a lot more open verbally during our video shoots, so much so, I've found out some of her deepest, darkest fantasies.

I've always been aware that she has fantasized about being with another woman, but never in my wildest dreams, knew that she had fantasies about other men. I was shocked at the notion that she was hot for other guys, but more because she is so shy and hadn't ever mentioned it before. On the other hand, she's a beautiful brown haired, brown eyed lady, with a 32b 25 37 body, perky brown nipples placed high on her breasts, and a beautiful round ass. We've often shared fantasies of her making love to other women, so it wasn't a big leap to consider fantasizing about her with other men.

So, the only natural thing to do was to try and figure out a way to combine a photo or video shoot with another man, and still managing to get her to go along when she found out. I decided I should get someone she found attractive and that could quite possibly get her to go all the way.

Jon, an acquaintance from work, seemed to be a solid choice. She's never said much about his appearance, hes a physically fit, 6 ft 200# construction worker. Dee always seems to hang close by when he's here. I was sure she'd go for Jon, and I approached him to see if he'd be interested.

Not so surprising, he said he'd jump at the chance, and even had an idea of how to proceed. His plan was to have me set up a video shoot, have Dee wearing sexy clothing and a blindfold. Jon gets to the house before we do, hides downstairs and waits.

At 7 p.m., I had Dee get dressed in a black outfit with stockings, told her we'd be doing a sexy video. I led her to the bedroom and placed her on the bed, gave her an erotic story to read, and told her I'd be in in a couple minutes. The story was about a woman who was fucking another man while her husband watched, an idea that she said turned her on, yet would never do. In fact, Dee has often mentioned that someone videotaping us having sex was very exciting notion, but was too shy to actually do it.

I returned to the room, Dee was slowly rubbing the crotch of her sexy black outfit, and asked me what I wanted her to do. I opened the camera bag, prepped the video cam and grabbed a blindfold. Dee, somewhat surprised, put on the blindfold and waited for my instructions. At that point I told her I wanted her to imagine someone being in the room with us taping her every movement. I wanted her to imagine that she was performing for a man and that she was to go all out while I watched. She seemed confused and asked who she should imagine, my suggestion was someone that we both knew. Maybe Bob or even Jon.

That way there'd be a face to think about as we got her undressed and ready to be fucked. I knew she would pick Jon, he's better looking and has a bit more personality than Bob. So...JON IT WAS!

I put on some light music, Jon's cue, and started taping. Dee loves the camera, even when she can't see it, and started dancing and bending over to expose her round ass. I give the camera to Jon and let him continue the recording session. It didn't take very long and Jon had a good sized bulge in his pants. Dee was rubbing her tits through the lacy black outfit, slowly running her hands to her pussy.

Everyone was getting turned on, I kept giving instructions and asking her questions to get oral responses. Yes she was getting horny, yes the thought of Jon taping her in this state of dress was making her wet, and yes, she'd like to do many things to him. She unties her top, and exposes the meaty part of her breasts, careful to tease with her nipples, but by moving around a bit, Jon was able to get shots of those swollen gems.

I told Dee to put one foot upon the bed, and give me space to crawl between her lovely legs to get shots of her sweet pussy. She complied and Jon got a very hot view of my wife's swollen pussy lips and bush. She maintained this position and I ordered her to bend forward so I could see her tits. She complied and for the first time, opened the top enough for Jon to get a clear view of her puffy nipples. Jon is now rubbing himself through his jeans, but is diligently filming away.

Dee sprawls out on the bed, lays her head off the edge of the bed and starts to rub her untrimmed pussy and tits at the same time. She's in my favorite position and wants to suck my rock hard cock, so I move in and start fucking her mouth. Jon is within inches of her with the camera, and I ask her if she'd like to do this to Jon. She says it might be fun fantasy but she didn't think she could possibly go through with it, after all, I was the only man who has ever seen her naked.

As I fucked her mouth, I slid my hand down her stomach towards her pussy. I slowly ran my fingers into the top of her panties, and slowly rubbed her clit. She seemed to be resisting my efforts, but soon I found that the more I rubbed the more she responded. After about 5 minutes of petting, she had her legs wide open and my fingers were slipping in and out of her moist slit. Her pussy was agape, ready for whatever I had to put into it. As her breathing became more labored, and my cock was pumping in her mouth, I pointed at Jon to get down between her legs and fondle her juicy pussy. He kept taping, and he awaited my instructions to dive in and lick Dee's cunt.

After several minutes, I felt Dee tense up, she stopped sucking on my cock for a few seconds, and I realized she knew there was someone else in the room. She was somewhat panicked, and asked who was there with us, I told her to imagine it was Jon. A moment later, she engulfed my cock whole, and started working me in a more fevered pitch. Her ass gyrating to the motion of Jon's tongue, and her mouth being filled by my cock.

Dee was getting into this when I decided I wanted to watch. I told her its time for her to perform for me, that I would tape for awhile and that she could pull the blindfold and do what she wanted to do..that is fuck Jon! She removed the blindfold and asked me if I was 100% sure it was okay. I said yes, and Jon asked her to open her legs and rub herself.

Dee seemed somewhat apprehensive, but she spread her legs and played with her pussy as Jon had asked her to do. She told him to place the head of his dick against her pussy while she masturbated, something that really got her hot. I taped them playing and told Jon to push his cock ever so lightly against her moist opening.

It's a weird feeling watching another man's cock head disappearing into you wife, but at the same time it was very exciting. Dee was getting dangerously close to orgasm, her eyes closed and voice not much more than a whimper. Her breathing had become labored, and her hips were rising to the pressure of a stranger's cock against her pussy.

I told Jon to roll her to her hands and knees, and then continue to push his cock against her pussy. They complied, with Dee rubbing her clit with the whole palm of her hand. Jon moistened his thumb and pressed against Dee's asshole. She let out a low moan, she enjoys someone playing with her ass, spanking and rubbing her asshole, but doesn't get into anal intercourse.

I moved to a better position, one where I could see her rubbing and Jon's cock as he entered her. Dee let out a familiar groan, I ordered Jon to fuck her deep and hard. Dee was screaming from her orgasm as Jon was fucking her doggy style! I was getting it all on tape!

Dee was screaming at the top of her lungs "FUCK ME"! Jon let out a groan as he too was beginning to cum, and quickly unloaded in my wife's cunt. I crawled up to my wife and forced my cock in her mouth as she was trying to keep Jon's dick inside her. I could see the sweat glistening on her back as she swallowed my cock whole. It really didn't take me very long to explode and shoot my load down her throat.

We all laid down and I awoke about a half hour later to find my wife sucking on a sleeping Jon's dick. He was getting hard again, and she didn't waste anytime getting him back to erect. Jon woke and positioned himself so that Dee could suck his cock, and then, get on top of him to control the thrusts.

I grabbed the camera again and sat off the bed taping her lovely mouth swallowing Jon deep. When Dee decided to mount Jon, she told me to get behind her with the camera, she wanted me to watch as his cock was totally swallowed by her pussy. I taped her as she slowly squatted on his dick, watching as his cock was surrounded by her moist pussy lips and ever so gently she took him all the way in.

What a tremendous turn on, like slo motion watching his cock slide into my wife's slit. She started increasing her motion and I saw Jon reach up and start gently fondling Dee's breasts. I kept the tape rolling, and as she bounced up and down, Jon grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them. I could see his cock sliding in and out, getting more and more of my wife's juices on his cock, and still got to see her tight asshole. Once again, Dee exploded, "FUCK ME FUCK ME", and I got to the head of the bed so I could capture the rapture of her orgasm. I also took another shot at her mouth with my cock, it is awesome watching a woman in such intense pleasure, still trying to please both of us.

Jon and I were quite satisified, and Dee just wanted to go to sleep. One thing though, as a finale to our tape session, I thought it only appropriate that she clean her juices off Jon's cock, something Jon didn't seem to have a problem with either.

Now Dee has on occasion, licked her fingers after they were in her pussy. It doesn't happen very often, but I thought a close up of her licking Jon's cock and getting all that stickiness off him would be awesome. Dee held up Jon's now limp dick, and I closed in to get the tight shot. She worked for about 3 minutes and got him cleaned up, then I suggested she do the same for me...although I just wanted her mouth, I hadn't fucked her so I didn't have her juices on me at all. When Jon got up to leave, I was just about to come for the final time that night.

Dee was turned on with Jon in our lovemaking session and has suggested that next time, we bring in a woman.

derzing
derzing
4 Followers