Dee Praved

Story Info
A teacher loses control.
1.8k words
4.32
67.1k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the start of the school year in Rockmind High and young Miss Praved was ready for her first year of teaching seniors.

She had been working her way up through the grades before taking some time off to go back to college to finish up her master's degree and this was the final step.

The previous year with the juniors was fairly mundane, the worst part being the students taking more interest in her curves than her lessons. She knew that as a teacher though she had their respect and attention and the seniors would be no different.

Stepping from the shower the caramel skinned teacher looked at herself in the fogged mirror. All the evenings in the gym had paid off for Miss Praved, giving her luscious ass a toned appearance slimming to a perfect waist which accentuated her medium bust. Applying lotion religiously made her skin shine and feel flawless, sometimes arousing her in her more scandalous nightwear.

As proud as she was of her body this made appearing professional difficult and often boring. All through college Miss Praved had been the shy one, dressing in layers and hiding from social events. Upon graduating she had decided to put more time and effort into herself and now regretted missing all the parties. She wanted to feel alive but at the same time did not want to fall victim to any unwanted advances from other faculty members. Underwear didn't matter though, no one would see what she was or wasn't wearing under her clothes. Long ago panties had become more of a pain than anything else and she relished the feeling of freedom and sexuality without them. A bra was a must though to keep her girls and very sensitive nipples from betraying her.

Pulling a sheer bra from her drawer Miss Praved decided today should be a casual day, jeans and a nice blouse would do the trick for her first day. No need to seem so cold to the students right away.

Pulling up to the school Miss Praved received the same warm greetings from the teachers and students that she had become accustomed to with the only exception being Coach Howell who always seemed to be ready to pounce upon her thick Indian ass.

'Hey there miss, heard you were moving to seniors this year, lucky boys.' The sarcasm was thick in his voice as he switched the toothpick in his mouth from side to side. 'Maybe you could give me a private lesson this year, huh?'

Miss Praved was horrified, never before had he been so brazen, usually his harassment was non vocal, what had changed?

'You should come by and support the team this year, or better yet, let us support you!'

His heavy laugh made her skin crawl as she walked briskly past him to prepare for class. She could feel his eyes on her ass as she entered and couldn't help but throw an extra sway to her final step before leaving his sight, thinking he would never taste her candy.

First period was just about to start and Miss Praved was so caught up in the words of Coach Howell that she failed to see the nerdy looking student already seated in her class. His name? Eugene Gollord, a nerd who after turning 18 had spent his summer hatching up a plan to finally lose his virginity.

No one could ever accuse Eugene as being slow witted, in fact it was quite the opposite. Young Mr. Gollord was on the fast track to some prestigious scientific awards in the field of chemistry and would often cook up some very interesting concoctions. Most notably was a drink which often resulted in hot and heavy action for a number of small caged animals at his home. Although this would be the first use on a human Eugene knew that it would work flawlessly, he was just waiting for the perfect person to walk into his life.

Miss Praved hadn't bothered to turn around and survey the room as she put her coffee cup down and started scribbling on the board. Eugene was nervous, the first human guinea pig was right in front of him. The dose had to be conservative at first and monitored closely lest Miss Praved expose herself before he was able to seduce her. Very carefully the young man crept up and poured five drops into the cup of his teacher. Normally one drop was enough for the animals and factoring weight five should be a relatively low dose to administer. Before she was able to notice anything untold Eugene was back in his seat and seemingly engaged in the text in front of him.

For the first twenty minutes of class Eugene watched Miss Praved like a hawk. Scribbling down details of her actions and body's reactions, nothing too overt yet. Around the thirty minute mark though she began to sweat slightly, her caramel skin taking on a light sheen. Her eyes began to dart about the class more and more, almost as if searching for something and she would sometimes lose her place in the lesson.

By the end of the period Eugene could tell that the serum was working albeit much slower than normal, a higher dose would be needed next time. As the class bell rang Eugene cursed his luck, he would not be able to further monitor his subject and potential sex slave. He would have to try and pop back at lunch to get more information.

All morning Miss Praved fought the urge to strip down and pleasure herself and was all but broken by the time the fourth period lunch bell rang. She was sweating mildly and could feel the moisture from her pussy running down her legs. It was all she could do to sit behind the desk rubbing her thighs together for some stimulation. Ten minutes into lunch though Miss Praved was no better and suddenly found herself exposing herself below the waist to an empty class. The air hitting her wet pussy gave her chills and soon enough her hand was lost beneath her desk. Her body was aching for release and she didn't know why, she masturbated frequently and brought home a man at least once a month.

It was good luck that the last student out had shut the door, leaving our poor instructor rubbing circles into her sensitive clit. Even with her hand working furiously below the desk Miss Praved felt unsatisfied. It wasn't enough, the potent sex serum flowing through her body demanded more, it demanded release! Slowly but surely she unbuttoned her blouse, desiring to free her tits from their lacey prison, sliding her jeans further down her thighs gave her hand more space to work. Her only solace in her lude actions being the closed door separating her from the halls, no one would come in unannounced. Or so she thought.

It was not uncommon for Eugene to leave lunch early, his connections with the science department meant he was able to make free use of the lab. The only thing on his mind at this point though was further investigation of his subject's condition and possible seduction. It was twenty minutes through lunch by the time he reached her classroom and he was not surprised to find the door closed. He stood for a moment imaging what his instructor might be doing on her self study hour and resolved himself to finding out and possibly becoming involved himself. Quietly he crept to the rear class door and turned the knob finding it was unlocked and easily opened, a wave of energy ran through him as he inched the door open, careful to make no noise.

Miss Praved had her pants around her ankles, blouse open wide, and her beautiful tits on display. The last thought on her mind was that of a student entering and discovering this once in a lifetime image so when she briefly opened her eyes she was completely shocked. He was just standing there with his camera out and his dick in his hands, no shame whatsoever! Instinctively Miss Praved covered herself, one hand over her gorgeous breasts and the other covering the soaking lips between her legs. The boy's smile only grew wider as Miss Praved subconsciously continued rubbing her love button. The serum was working marvelously, this Indian Goddess was losing total control and with a young virile cock right in front of her there would be no resistance. Eugene stepped forward, slowly stroking his erection in response to the erotic performance he was witnessing, this was the point of no return.

Miss Praved was lost in a fugue state, simultaneously aroused and horrified by this sudden advance, she could not take her eyes from the hard 18 year old cock right in front of her. Slowly, the hand covering her breasts fell away reaching instead for the young man, for that beautiful dick. She grasped it firmly while rubbing her cunt, pulling him closer still until she was able to envelope him in her mouth.

The sensation was instantaneous, her warm mouth worked his shaft deftly, the mouth of a real professional. He could feel himself approaching the edge already and felt almost disappointed that he would not last much longer. He moaned softly, a subtle signal that he would soon cum the buckets he had been storing the past week.

Miss Praved barely registered the noise from the student as she slowly work his member in and out of her mouth while furiously rubbing her own pussy. On some level she knew that her actions were wrong, that she should cover herself and not enjoy what was happening but that part of her brain was losing. Instead there was only the pleasure of a cock in her mouth and a hand on her pussy, the only better feeling would be to have him inside her tight throbbing vagina. Her eyes opened suddenly, the thought becoming clearer, she needed to be fucked, nothing else mattered.

Eugene was lost in the moment, literally cumming when two things suddenly pulled him back to reality. The first was the mouth of his instructor being removed, the second was of a rough hand suddenly appearing on his shoulder.

Miss Praved pulled her mouth away, ready to turn around when the first rope of cum hit her. The world faded out, she felt the thick strands blasting onto her face and chest and a wave of pleasure running through her entire body. She was cumming, hard. She could feel the sticky white mess all over her chest and face, she was loving it, leaning back into her chair, eyes closed, glowing with sweat. Nothing in the world mattered at this point, her mind was pure bliss. Until she heard a throat clear and opened her eyes to the truth.

Principal Muggin had seen many things in his days as an administrator and also fantasized about many instructors. THIS though was an occasion he never thought he would be able to exploit. His hard eyes stared down at the sexiest teacher in school, pants around her ankles, tits out, and covered in the cum of a student. Her fumbling attempts at covering herself while trying to explain her situation only further aroused him.

This would be an excellent year.