Dee visits The Fetish Shoe Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,153 Followers

Dee joined the others on the sofa as they all sat and recovered. After a short while Mrs Wyles said, 'We're not quite finished yet, the boys just have to fill your shoes with their cum and then you can enjoy your walk back to the car.'

Dee walked over in her boots and picked up the red pvc open toed shoes and moved back to the sofa. Roger and Paul were starting to get hard again and Dee knelt between them and slipped their cocks through the open toe and started to move it up and own their ever hardening cocks. She loved the look on their faces as she used the shoes to wank them them. Mrs Wyles was also getting aroused as she watched her two boys being sexually stimulated. Jim was just happy to watch proceedings.

It wasn't long before both the boys were once again shooting huge spurts of hot spunk into Dee's shoes.

Now Dee sat down on the sofa and Paul and Roger took her long red boots off and replaced them with her red pvc shoes which had huge pools on cum in them. They helped Dee to her feet who paraded round in the shoes and loved the feel of the cum in between her toes while Jim got dressed.

Roger put all of Dee's old clothes and shoes into a bag and helped her on with her coat which just about covered her short red pvc dress. She buttoned up the coat and wasn't bothered that her lipstick coated breasts were still hanging out over her bra and dress. They said their goodbyes and headed to the door.

Dee kissed Roger and Paul and Jim kissed Mrs Wyles goodbye and headed off home. As Mrs Wyles shut the door she turned to Roger and Paul and said, 'I hope you two boys have still got some cum left for mummy.'

Dee and Jim walked out through the shop and into the Orchards Shopping Centre. Jim switched on his small digital camera and walked a few feet behind Dee and filmed her every step. They both loved the clip clop of her high heel shoes on the tiled floor. Dee could feel the boy's cum in the shoes and also feel it trickling out of her pussy and down her thighs. She loved the looks she was getting from all the men as she headed for the car park.

Back in the shop the two boys soon had their cocks embedded in their kinky mother.

As Dee got in the car she could still feel some cum trickling out of her pussy and down over her thighs. On the short drive home Dee spent the time planning her next visit to The Fetish Shoe Shop.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,153 Followers
12