Deedee's Debut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tia_didi
Tia_didi
21 Followers

"Oh god. I know her body still has to be worked on but this talk about sluts is really getting me hard. Can I fuck her now?" One of them asked.

"Let me call in Trixie. She can slob on your knob and hold you over. We're going to be here all night. I have to run tests and start getting the right dosages put together. It's better to wait at this point. Besides it would be like fucking a sex doll. She's practically catatonic right now."

"I don't mind. I've been wanting to fuck this uptight cunt since the day we pretended to hire her. HR knows how to pick em."

"Ok Paul, I guess you can fuck her while we wait for some of the tests. I'm going to go check on Trixie." I heard the door close.

I felt someone near my head and someone near my thighs. "God Mike, she is gonna be so fucking hot when the Doc is done with her. Maybe not as hot as your wife, but still!" I felt something huge enter my pussy, but I couldn't even move. "Holy shit! I have never had a pussy this tight! We gotta have the Doc keep her this tight. We can't let him loosen her up. Who cares if it hurts her, as long as we won't have to listen to her complain about it."

Mike turned my head to the side and started sliding his dick in and out of my mouth. "I can't wait til she's done. I want her to be a silent pain slut. I want her to just smile and be our cum dump. She is gonna be perfect."

"A Pain Slut? Really? Hmmm... I guess I hadn't even thought of that option. I don't want to have to spend much time on her. Just a quick fuck. I guess we could at least get her tongue, tits and clit pierced. Maybe some combination. The Doc will know what's best, he always does." Paul continued pounding away at my cunt.

"Yea, who knew I'd want my wife to be a human cow, spending her days attached to a milking machine? But nothing makes me hotter than coming home and breeding her from behind. And we make so much money off her tit milk. The Doc is a true artist!"

The Doctor returned. "I see you gentlemen are enjoying yourselves! Well please hurry up. I heard that last part of your conversation and I think I know exactly what to do with our little slut. I believe it will take about 2 weeks to do what I need to do, but you can visit daily. I'll let you know when she's ready to go back to work. Is there somewhere she can sleep there? I think we should probably sell her apartment and car. It would really confuse her, going back and forth, navigating traffic and normal people. She is going to be very simple from here on out. I also had her sign over her bank accounts but I'll just go ahead and keep that as payment."

"We can set up an office just for our cum dump. She can live there, and she won't need to eat once she's on your supplements. That way she'll be available 24 hours a day."

"Sounds good. Go ahead and cum in her and I can get started!" said Doc.

I heard them both grunting and felt a bit of wetness. My eyes were wide open, but I couldn't really see. I heard the door shut and then I felt some pressure on my asshole. "Yes we are going to make you into the perfect office analyst." The Doc said as he shoved his dick in my ass.

~~~~~

"Good morning Deedee! Are you ready to go to work?!" I felt wetness on my cheek and turned to see Trixie on all fours, wagging her ass, licking my cheek.

I felt absolutely awful and was so confused. I started to stand up and get off the cot I was on, but I was a little bit woozy. I sat back down.

"Here is your outfit Deedee! I helped pick it out! It is so so so cute and will make your hair look fab!" She was crawling around me and looked very excited.

I stretched up and slowly ran my hands down along my body. My tits were huge, my tummy was flat and my waist was narrow. I saw a mirror on the wall and walked over to it. I looked like a supermodel. Big, pouty lips, long lean legs and flowing wavy red hair. Holy shit.

"Hello DD! You look gorgeous!" Dr. Robbins spoke from the door. I turned to look at him and began drooling. All I could think about was getting his cock in my mouth. "Ok ok, if you insist I guess you can suck my cock." he said with a smile.

I practically ran to him, undid his belt, lowered his fly and started immediately sucking on the most delicious cock I had ever tasted. Nothing could possible taste this good. I wanted to suck his cock for the rest of his life.

He chuckled down at me and pulled back my hair so I was looking up at him. "Alright DD, you are very good at that. You will be very popular at the office when you go back to work today. I just want to explain a few things to you. First of all, you can no longer speak. You won't really ever have the urge to speak, but also physically it is impossible. You will never be able to speak again. With this pretty red hair, just consider yourself the little mermaid, she did alright without a voice." He began to thrust his cock all the way down my throat and it felt so amazing.

"You're addicted to sex. Cock, pussy, whatever. As long as you are bringing someone pleasure you will be fine. You are especially fond of having very large items in your ass. You are the management analyst after all. Some people get pleasure in different way, so be aware that it isn't about your pleasure, but theirs. The only pleasure you feel anymore is from being a good slut and getting off as many people as you can. Now, Paul will be in charge of giving you your medicine and supplements daily. You have a new office that has everything you could ever need! There is one thing I need to warn you about. When you are not bringing someone pleasure, you will feel depressed and absolutely worthless, because well you are. If you go longer then 10 minutes without a cock in you you will start to feel pain radiating throughout your whole body. It'll only get worse the longer you go without. You are the perfect cum dump and you are such a hard worker. I know that you don't like to take time off work so I hope you can keep up that same work ethic. It's really not that hard to always have a cock in you. It's what you're made for, pleasuring men." The Doc began to speed up and I could cry I was so happy. I couldn't wait to taste his cum. Yummy!

"Alright slut. After I cum in your whore throat I want you to get dressed. Paul will be here soon to take you to work. I might come visit you, you're such a great piece, and this tongue ring is fucking perfect. Oh fuck oh here I come you fucking whore!" He started squirting his juice down my throat, then in my mouth and on my lips. I have never been so happy. I wanted to be covered in his delicious juice. I had never tasted something so amazing. I was crying and smiling and licking my lips.

"Get dressed cunt!" He left the room and closed the door.

~~~~~

"God Deedee, you have exceeded all expectations!" Paul was escorting me from the Doctor's office to work. It wasn't very far but everything was loud and confusing. Worst of all, Paul's cock was right there beside me and he wouldn't let me have it. "That dress is something else. You just look like the perfect slut. Everyone in the office cannot wait!" Trixie put me in a tube dress that barely covered my nipples and came down and grazed my ass cheeks. No bra or panties. I was wearing stilettos that made it difficult to walk, but that meant I got to cling to Paul. Paul was the most handsomest bestest man in the world. I couldn't wait to taste his cock!

"We're almost there slut. I can't wait for your ass. The Doc says it's your specialty. Alright, let's get on the elevator." We got inside, and there were a few other people. Looking around, I realized they were all people from our office. I immediately bent over in front of Paul and spread my ass cheeks. "Fuck! What a horny little cunt! You guys don't mind right?"

They all assented, knowing they would soon get a turn.

Paul shoved his cock fully into my ass. My ass was made for big black cocks! Oh! 2 big black cocks would be even better. Or a baseball bat. Oh I loved Paul inside my ass! Sooooo goood!

"God you're such a fucking cum dump! I've never been able to get my whole cock in anyone's ass before. Oh shit I am not going to last! Here it comes cunt!" He filled me with the best feeling ever. Warmth and safety and happiness right into my asshole. I would have sighed if I was able.

"Turn around bitch and clean up my cock. I can't go into work with your ass remnants on my dick you dumb bitch." Oh no, how stupid of me! I turned around and immediately sucked him clean. He was so delicious. I wanted to eat him for every meal.

We arrived on our floor and everyone in the elevator paused briefly. "Alright, I'm gonna take this toilet to her office. You guys know where to find her when you need her." I held on to Paul's arm and walked with him to my office. He was so wonderful and chivalrous. He is handsome and perfect and I couldn't believe he would ever have sex with someone like me. I was the luckiest girl in the world. He paraded me all around the office, making sure everyone saw me. I couldn't wait to have sex with everyone! We walked past my old office and kept going. I wondered where my new office was and when I would get to have sex again.

We arrived at my office a few minutes later and Mike was sitting on a chair. I was so happy to see him that I ran to him and start trying to pull his pants down. "Woah slut, calm down. You can suck my cock soon but at least get into your work clothes first!"

I looked at him confused. I thought I was wearing work clothes.

"What a dumb cunt. Those are your public clothes. At work you're naked. Always. Whenever you're on this floor, you can't have any clothes on. Now take them off!" Mike yelled.

Oh I was so stupid. What was I thinking! I took off the tube dress and started to remove the shoes.

"You can leave the shoes for now. Let me see you." He began to examine my body. "I love the nipples piercings. I know he held off on a clit piercing, but we can add that later if we decide to. Open your mouth and stick out your tongue." I did as I was told. "Oh that is going to feel good on my dick!"

"It does man! So fucking good!" Paul chimed in.

"She sucked you already?"

"Yea in the elevator after I fucked her ass!"

"Fuck! That's great. She is a hard worker! Slut come here!"

I stood before him, but I started to get a funny feeling in my stomach. It turned into an awful pain. I needed a cock! I need cocks, as many as I could get.

"What's wrong slut? Do you need something? Oh that's right, every ten minutes isn't it? Alright well get on your knees and I'll give you my dick medicine."

I kneeled painfully and reached up to unleash his dick. Although not super thick, it was very long. I gobbled it up and began slobbering and sucking. The pain was gone and I never ever wanted to stop sucking Mike's cock.

"That's right cunt. Oh you are gonna work hard for this office. You will keep all 36 of us happy and satisfied at all times. You'll do whatever it takes to keep us satisfied. I know you will because you are a dumb whore of a cum dump and you live for cock. Too bad you're not even really worthy of cock. We'll give it to you, but just out of pity. Mmmm I saved a big load for you you piece of trash. Push your tits together, I'm gonna cum all over them."

I held my double d's together and Mike spewed all over them. I instantly began rubbing it into my skin. It was like the most rich luxurious lotion I had ever used.

"Open your mouth toilet!" Mike said firmly. I open my mouth and he immediately began to piss down my throat. It was warm and comforting and it made me feel like I was so good at my job. I'm so happy I went to school and got my Master's degree in order to get this prestigious job. I can't imagine ever doing any other work!

"Keep your mouth open you dick sponge!" Paul said, stepping up to take his turn. I smiled the whole time he filled me with his pee. What a wonderful way to start my day!

"Alright, let's go slut! We've got a conference meeting with all department heads and the CEO. We can't be late." I walked between them in only my heels and a smile on my face. I couldn't wait!

Tia_didi
Tia_didi
21 Followers
12