Deep Feed

Story Info
A hockey intermission snack.
821 words
4.53
31.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrall_67
Thrall_67
10 Followers

I sit on the floor at his feet, naked, curled between his legs as he lounges on the couch watching the game. He sips his beer and yells at the referee when his team is called on a penalty. It's been almost an hour since he last used me and I am needy again. I must wait but the ache in my pussy is becoming a constant throb. I shift from one hip to the other trying to relieve just a little of my need.

I can hear the commentator announce that there is one minute of play left in the second period. Only a minute left. If my pussy could smile, it would right now. The whistle blows and the play is stopped as well as the clock. This minute is taking forever. I can't control the whimper that escapes me. I can see the grin spread across his mouth but he does not take his eyes from the game. He reaches down and brushes his cold beer bottle against each of my nipples. They instantly awaken and harden causing a shock wave to travel straight between my legs. I shift again and the whimper turns into a groan.

"Little pet hungry?" he asks when the clock finally runs out and the second intermission begins. "Oh, yes, please" I beg. He rises up from the couch and leans over me, his one foot resting on the couch. I know he is going to feed me so I sit up with my back against the sofa. I tilt my head back, close my eyes, and open my mouth. Time stands still. I know he is looking down at me. He sees me like this, naked, open, willing and eager. I can almost imagine the sneering grin he has and I try to hide my own smile at his arrogance. He is so cute when he thinks he is in control.

The smooth head of his hard cock pushes past my moist lips and I hungrily began to suck him. My hands stay at my sides and I let him fuck my mouth with long, quick, thrusts. When he rams farther into the back of my throat, I instinctively raise my hand to control his cock but he pushes it away and says "Come on, sweet hole, you can do better than that." My hand returns to my side and his cock thrusts deeper against the back of my throat. I relax and open as his cock slides past my tonsils, constricting the airway. I feel the tears well up in my eyes and struggle to keep from gagging. My hand once again grabs for him and he pulls his cock back allowing me a gasp of breath. "That's my girl," he moans pushing my hand away and thrusting deep again.

The filling of my mouth sets my pussy pulsing so my hand travels between my legs, to my swollen clit. It throbs when I feel his cock cut off my air again and the tears begin to run down my face. He pulls back, I gasp for air. He pushes it in my throat again. My mouth wants to swallow, my throat constricts, sucking on him and he groans. Back again, one breath of air. Tears, gagging, gasps of air. Each thrust makes my clit jump so I stroke it lightly with one finger, holding back the orgasm. I'm on the brink. My inner walls are clenching and the moisture is building along the caverns of my sex. Light-headed, I feel his hand on my neck. He can feel the head of his cock in my throat, like an Adam's apple. Gasp air, swallow cock, stroke clit. It becomes a rhythm. My mind is swimming with only these thoughts: gasp, swallow, stroke.

I can feel myself going over the edge and I know he is watching me. Looking down, he sees his cock buried deep in my throat, my lips kissing his stomach, tears streaming down my face. My hand begins to rub my clit hard creating silent moans that vibrate my throat. This puts him over the edge too and his cock swells even more. I feel the first wave of orgasms crash over me and with a gush of cum, I feel my pussy erupt as he drives his cock even further down my throat. We both cum together like a river, his juice shoots down into my stomach as my cum sprays past my fingers and onto my thighs and knees. I feel myself losing consciousness so I dig my fingernails into the back of his knee. He yanks himself out of my mouth instantly and I gasp for breath. He takes a step back and I am left on the floor, gasping, shaking, soaked.

He smiles, turns and heads to the kitchen for another beer. I hear the commentator announce the beginning of the third period...

Thrall_67
Thrall_67
10 Followers