Deep Sea Fishing & More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next couple of hours were a bit of a blur as we drank champagne and I was taken in virtually every way possible and in virtually every combination by four very eager and randy young men. I have to say I was turned on by their hard young bodies and almost rigid and insatiable cocks but possibly most of all for their desire for my mature body. I have to admit I responded rather shamelessly to them even when their language on what they wanted to do to me was quite crude at times. In fact I have to admit I let myself go completely in responding very willingly to their lust. I was 'face fucked' , 'tit fucked', pussy fucked and buggered by all of them and in different combinations and as one said 'if I had had another hole ' I would have four cocks in me at once. I also forgot my intention to restrict them to protected sex and after the first few protected penetrations all of them deposited semen in my various orifices.

One by one they left the cabin after they had sated their lust leaving me with Ron. By this stage I was quite drunk and when we were lying kissing and cuddling and he was telling me how fantastic I had been he asked could he have one final favour -- he said they had all fantasised the previous day about 'fucking the big ass of me' and they had all enjoyed buggering me but he wanted to really make love to my ass as he would have done had we not been interrupted. Although my ass had taken some pounding I felt so close to him that I agreed and after putting me up on to my knees he put some cooling salve on my rear and having lubricated me rather gently eased his cock into me. With his hand busy at my clit and his gentle riding he really was making love to my ass and I came off to an incredible climax which really excited him and he thrust harder and deeper into my ass until he too came off and I felt the fantastic flush of cum deep I my bowels.

I have to admit after my exertions I either fell asleep or passed out because I woke with a start and at first didn't realise where I was or what I'd done until I felt the guys spunk caked on my hair and breasts and seeping from my rear and pussy. As I stumbled forward to the head to have a pee and clean up I knew I had crossed a very dangerous line with the guys and wondered if they thought I was a real slut.

However when I came out of the cabin they were all drinking as we sailed back and really made me feel part of the gang. Yes they were a little crude about how well I had put out and how insatiable I had been. Having gone so far with them they felt free to grope me in front of the skipper and I had my tits, pussy and ass well fondled and asked for a repeat when they had recovered!

I had a lot of thinking to do as to whether I would repeat the experience or whether this trip had sated my newly awakened desires.