Deep Undercover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers

"Lick it," Dana growled. "Lick my clit."

That was all Yazmin needed to hear. She flattened her tongue and made one last pass across Dana's flowing vagina, and then refocused her attention on Dana's throbbing clit. She licked it up and down and then side to side. She sucked it between her lips and squeezed it between her tongue and upper teeth.

Dana spread her arms wide to grab the sofa cushions, arched her back, and exploded.

"Uhm ... uhm ... uhm ... uhm."

Dana twisted and strained her body against the soft leather cushions. Her arms thrashed and smacked the back of the sofa, but very little noise escaped her lips. It was almost as though she were trying to keep it all inside.

"Uhm ... uhm ... uhm ... uhm."

Yazmin continued sucking on Dana's clit, while Dana continued soaring higher and higher on a wave of pleasure. Her senses overloaded, she grabbed a fistful of Yazmin's hair and jerked her face from her crotch.

"Enough! I can't take any more."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes! Are you kidding me? Of course I liked it."

"Good. Now do you think you can do that to me?"

"I'm not a lesbian, Yazmin."

"Neither am I."

"But..."

"It's a skill. Anyone can do it."

"I've never ... been with a woman."

"And now you have."

"But ... I don't think I can, you know, go down."

"Lydia, he's expecting you to do it. I wouldn't disappoint him. One way or another, he always gets what he wants."

"Who is he?"

"That's the boss. This is his boat. His food. His alcohol. His drugs. And we're his girls."

That's Crespo? He looks at least ten years older than the pictures I saw.

"I ... understand."

"Good. Now trade places with me."

Yazmin reclined on the sofa as Dana took her place on the floor. Dana pushed Yazmin's knees apart and slid her cheek against the other woman's smooth thigh. She closed her eyes and extended her tongue to lick the area just above Yazmin's wet slit.

"Slow down, tiger," Yazmin teased. "Can I get a kiss first?"

"I'm sorry," Dana blushed. "I thought we were past that."

"A girl still likes to be kissed, you know?"

Dana stood up, placed one knee on the edge of the sofa between Yazmin's thighs, and leaned into the brunette. Yazmin slipped her hands around the back of Dana's head and pulled her into a tight embrace. Their lips met and Yazmin pushed her tongue to the back of Dana's throat. The tongue retreated as she pulled Dana's head backward.

"Kiss me like you mean it" Yazmin snarled. "Kiss me like I'm the lover you've waited all your life to embrace."

Her head swimming on a sea of alcohol and unfamiliar emotions, Dana leaned into Yazmin and lowered her mouth to the brunette's moist lips. Her tongue slithered past Yazmin's teeth and tickled the roof of her mouth. She snaked her tongue as far into the other woman's mouth as she could extend it. When Yazmin's tongue slipped into her mouth, Dana sucked it with more enthusiasm than she expected. Once again, Yazmin broke the kiss by pulling back on Dana's hair.

"What do I taste like?" Yazmin asked.

"Me," Dana answered.

"What about you? What part of you?"

"My ... pussy."

"Say it. What do I taste like?"

"You taste like my pussy."

"That's second hand pussy. Are you ready for your first taste of real pussy, direct from the source?"

"Yes."

"Lick me, rookie. Make me cum."

Dana moved down Yazmin's body, pausing for a second to suck on each of the thick nipples capping her full breasts. Yazmin's hands pushing on the top of her head convinced Dana that she wasn't in the mood for breast play. Dana slid to the floor, parted Yazmin's juicy lips, and started licking.

"That's it, honey," Jasmine cooed. "Just lick me like you like to be licked."

Well, here goes nothing. Dana took a deep breath, eased forward, and placed her mouth on the other woman's pussy. She sucked her flesh until it swelled in her mouth. The lighting was too dim to see with any definition, but based on the other woman's black hair, darker skin, and brown nipples, Dana imagined Yazmin's inner lips were dark grey or purple in contrast to her own pink tones.

Dana licked up and down, inside and out, fast and slow, but Yazmin did not seem to be responding. Frustrated, she looked up and saw that Yazmin was taking a hit off a joint, which she then passed to a man standing behind the sofa. That man took an enormous hit, held it until he started to cough, and then passed it to a second man standing to his right. The second man took a hit and then passed it back to Yazmin.

Yazmin looked down and saw Dana staring back at her.

"Oh, I'm sorry, honey. Take a hit." Yazmin held the joint in front of Dana.

"Uh, no thanks. I'm good."

"Go ahead. It's OK. This weed is amazing. I don't know where he gets it, but it's the best I've ever had. That's one of the perks of this job, you know--really, really good drugs."

Dana's training told her to say "no," but she feared creating any kind of disturbance that would tip off the host or his guests.

"Sure. If it's that good, I'll take one hit."

Dana pursed her lips as Yazmin held the joint in front of her mouth. She inhaled quickly and exhaled even quicker, hoping that none of the smoke would find its way past her lungs and into her bloodstream. She lowered her head as the lights in the room seemed to get dimmer, the music became more intense, and the gravity of her predicament dissipated. She looked up and saw that the joint was still in front of her face (or was it there again?), so she took a second hit.

"Lick it." Yazmin gave Dana a gentle push on the back of her head. "Lick my pussy."

Dana shook her head from side to side. Her mouth was inches from the gaping pussy of a spread-legged woman she didn't know. She lifted her head and looked around the room. Where am I? She saw various naked men and women drinking, smoking, and some were even having sex. I'm naked too. The music was loud, and the voices were even louder. She looked up at the breasts of the woman with the splayed legs. She looked past her nipples and into her face. Yolanda? Yesenia? Yazmin! Her name is Yazmin!

Despite the fog pushing down on her brain, everything came back to her in that instant. The boat. The party. Crespo. Yazmin. I had sex with a woman. Correction--I'm having sex with a woman.

She looked again at Yazmin, and then buried her face in the reclining woman's crotch. She wasn't sure why she was licking her, but she felt a small comfort in making love with the only person whose face she recognized. She made me cum. I have to do the same for her. Did I say that out loud? Or did I just think it?

Dana glanced upward and saw Yazmin smiling at her.

"Stop looking at me," Dana said.

"Why? You're beautiful."

"You're embarrassing me. You know I've never done this before."

"Stop worrying--you're doing fine. Just follow my lead."

Dana felt Yazmin's hands on the back of her head, guiding her tongue to the exact spot where she wanted to be licked. Dana extended her tongue and slurped the sweet nectar flowing from Yazmin's slit, and then turned her attention to the woman's clit. She squeezed it between her lips, and then introduced it to the tip of her tongue. She flicked the little purple bean with her own pink appendage, stimulating it in the same manner as how she used her finger on herself. She felt Yazmin's fingers crawling across her scalp, pushing with the tips and pulling her hair in fistfuls.

"That's it," Yazmin purred. "Oooh, you're getting the hang of it now."

Dana continued licking. Yazmin reached behind her knees and pulled her legs all the way back, affording Dana unimpeded access to her tingling slit. Dana slipped her hands under Yazmin's butt cheeks and lifted her crotch off the sofa. Yazmin arched her back and pressed her clit against Dana's mouth. With every second the friction between Dana's tongue and Yazmin's clit seemed to double.

"Umm-hmmm. Umm-hmmm. Just like that. You're doing it, honey. You're doing it."

Encouraged by her new friend's responses, Dana slipped a finger into Yazmin's slit.

"Ummmm. Ooooh. Uh huh."

Dana slipped a second finger alongside the first. Yazmin started thrashing against her mouth. Dana slid a third finger insider her and then a fourth. She was considering how to work her thumb alongside the four fingers when Yazmin erupted.

"Mmmmmm. Uhn! Mmmmmm! Uhn! Mmmmmmm! Uhn! Mmmmmm!"

Her body thrashing on the sofa, Yazmin's four long moans were punctuated by three strong grunts, and then she collapsed against the cushions.

"No more. Stop. You did it. Stop."

Yazmin pushed Dana's face from her crotch, and then pulled her up into a tight embrace.

The room erupted in applause. Dana looked up and saw over a dozen men circling the sofa. Some of them were hard, some were soft, and some were in the process of being coaxed to erection by a naked girl either sucking or stroking their manhood.

"Kiss me," Yazmin whispered in Dana's ear. "You were wonderful."

Dana lowered her lips to Yazmin and brushed her lips against the trembling woman's mouth.

"Now you taste like me." Yazmin smiled.

"So I do," Dana blushed.

"Aren't I delicious?" Yazmin giggled.

"No more so than me," Dana purred.

"I'll settle this matter." A male voice interrupted Dana's revelry.

Dana looked up and saw the boss's handsome face hovering over her, the glass of cognac in one hand and a fat cigar in the other. His cock was still flaccid, but the bulge in his pants seemed to be longer, thicker, and more pronounced than when she last saw it.

"Come with me, Lydia."

It sounded more like a command than an invitation. Dana hesitated for only a second before taking the proffered hand and following him to the center of the room.

"Have a seat," he said.

The only place for her to sit was the cocktail table where the four men were playing cards. Dana sat on the edge of the table. Her presence disrupted the game, but three of the men did not seem to mind. The fourth man threw down his cards and stared off in the distance. Dana crossed her legs and folded her arms in front of her chest. She looked away from the leering men who seemed to have forgotten the naked companions sitting on their laps.

The shirtless man returned with two tall shot glasses and a bottle of Tequila. He set the glasses on the table and poured. He handed one glass to Dana and lifted the other in his right hand.

"To an evening of exotic beauty, immense pleasures, and unexpected gifts. Salúd!"

"Salúd." Dana clinked her glass against his, and swallowed the Tequila in one gulp.

"It's good, no?" he asked.

"Very good," Dana replied without smiling.

"This is an ultra añejo. It's aged over three years."

"Interesting."

"You know, I own the distillery where this is made."

"Really?"

"Well, not entirely. I am a fifty-one percent owner. My new accountant has diversified my investments. Spreading the risk, he calls it. I now have my fingers in more businesses than I can keep track of. I have money flowing in from parts of the world that I never even knew existed. I don't know how he does it. The man is a genius."

"Is he here?"

"No. Unfortunately, he is taking care of a rather distasteful personal matter for me that could not be avoided."

"That's too bad. I would have enjoyed meeting this genius of yours."

"Yes. You impress me as a woman who would be interested in a certain kind of man."

"What kind of man is that?"

"Successful men. Talented men. Men of power. Men with refined tastes. Men who appreciate objects of rare beauty."

"This genius of yours, he is such a man?"

"To an extent. He works for me, you understand."

"Of course," Dana said. "And you are such a man?"

"Absolutely."

"I'm impressed."

"One more?" The boss picked up the bottle of tequila.

"Uh, sure."

The dark handsome man refilled the glasses with the rich amber liquid.

"To men of power, and their beautiful women."

"To men of power," Dana responded.

Dana drained her glass and set on the table. No sooner had she set it down than he was refilling it.

"To the women they adore," he said.

"Two women," Dana slurred. "Me and Yazmin."

Dana drained her glass and then set it on the table. She lifted her hand to her chest, but in doing so knocked the shot glass over. It rolled off the table and fell to the floor. Dana leaned over to pick up the glass. When she sat up, the host's pants were open and his cock was hanging in her face.

"What's this?" she asked.

"You know what this is, my lovely little whore."

"If we're going to do this, can we go somewhere a little more private?"

"We could, yes, but why would I deprive my guests of your surpassing beauty? Am I not a generous host?"

"Of course you are, Señor, but I could do things for you in private that I would never do in public."

"Anything we could do in my stateroom we can do here, as well. And I assure you, we will do those things. All of them."

"But ..."

"Enough talk."

The boss placed a strong hand on the back of her head and pushed her face to his crotch. Despite the haze clouding her mental functions, Dana recognized her cue to perform. She opened her mouth and accepted the thickening shaft that was dangling in front of her. She cupped the owner's balls as the stiffening cock swelled in her mouth. In seconds it was fully erect; long, thick, and rigid, it stretched her jaws and poked the back of her throat.

Dana closed her eyes to block out her awareness of the other men and women in the room. She wrapped her free hand around the base of the shaft and licked the head like an ice cream cone. She squeezed his balls and stroked the shaft, using her own saliva as lubricant.

"You have a natural talent for sucking dick, Lydia. You don't suck like a whore."

Removing the shaft from her mouth, Dana paused before responding.

"It's something I enjoy doing. I get a lot of practice."

The man stepped out of the pants that had fallen to his ankles. Holding Dana's head in both hands, he bent over and pressed his lips against her mouth. This kiss was more urgent than the first one they shared. Dana felt her nipples stiffen as the man's tongue slithered over hers. She parted her lips to accept more of it as he explored the inside of her mouth. It was several seconds before she realized her tongue was fully extended into his, as well. A strong hand pinched her right nipple, sending a jolt of electricity to her swollen clit. Dana knew she was about to get fucked, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. A part of her felt guilty for not trying to get away, but another part was ready for it to happen.

Breaking the kiss, the man eased her down onto the wooden table. He spread her legs and pushed them backward. Two hands grasped her ankles and pulled them apart. Only my gynecologist has ever seen me this open. The man lowered his body over hers. His rigid manhood dangled and waved over her hungry pussy like an angry viper seeking prey. Dana reached for his cock and directed the head against her opening. The man pushed, spreading her lips open as the mushroom head stretched her widening channel. He paused, withdrew, and then pushed again. His second thrust opened her further. He withdrew and then pushed again, burying the last inch of his cock inside her. He's almost as big as Levan.

The man pulled out and then pushed in again. He supported his upper body with his arms, but allowed enough weight to press down onto Dana's torso so that she was completely pinned against the table. Not that she was thinking of going anywhere, anyway. Best to let the older, handsome, and very dangerous stranger use her for his pleasure. She was more likely to live long enough to catch the boat back to shore if she pleasured him than if she angered him. There's nothing to gain by getting myself killed.

Thrusting in and out of her, the man settled into a deliberate rhythm. On the up stroke he slowly drew his cock out so that only the tip was still inside. He paused for several seconds, and then thrust downward with enough strength to force an involuntary grunt from Dana's throat. He followed with two very quick strokes before slowly withdrawing once again.

Dana gasped when she felt the man's lips on her neck, followed a second later by his teeth. He gave her several gentle bites on both sides of her throat before moving to her mouth. When he pressed his lips on hers, Dana responded by shoving her tongue as far into his mouth as it would go. A wave of heat flashed over her body as her hunger rose and threatened to devour her. The shame and guilt she felt earlier were being pushed to side as the regimented pace of the man's thick, long cock thrusting in and out ignited her pussy like never before. The wide head and fat shaft alternately teased and then stabbed her slick tunnel, displacing her organs as it pushed and pulled her closer to an explosion.

"Cum for me," the man implored.

His breath on her neck and his voice in her ear nudged her another notch toward her destination. She was oblivious to her surroundings. Her fingernails were embedded in the man's back. In the distance she heard a woman's loud moans overpowering the music emanating from the speakers. It wasn't until the moans became screams that she realized they were her own.

The man abandoned the deliberate two-speed rhythm, replacing it with a steady regimen of long, hard, forceful strokes. His tongue was buried in her throat as he pushed in and out of her with increasing speed.

"Umm. Ummm! Ummm! Ungh!" Her moans filled the room.

"Cum for me," he demanded.

"Umm! Ungh! Ummmm! Ungh! Ooooooooo! Ummmmm!"

"That's it, Lydia. That's it. Cum! Cum!"

"Ungh! Ummmmm! Ahhhhhhh!"

Dana felt like she was melting. A sizzling wave of pleasure exploded in her brain, setting every nerve ending on fire. She dug her nails deeper into the man's back and thrashed on the table. The men holding her ankles lost their grip. She kicked one in the face, while the other jumped out of the way of her churning legs.

By the time she stopped writhing, Dana was ready to curl up in a ball and fall asleep. She opened her eyes and saw the man standing over her. His cock was still erect.

"Didn't you cum?" she asked.

"Not yet, no."

"But ... I thought .... what happened?"

"No problem, my lovely lady. I am a man who savors life's pleasures. Tonight I am enjoying your magnificent body so much that I do not want the pleasure to end."

"So you --just stopped?"

"A short break, that is all. Now that you have caught your breath, we can continue."

"Umm, can I rest a little, first?"

"Lovely, lovely Lydia, you are without question the most beautiful whore I have ever enjoyed, but you are still a whore--a whore who is working for me. I don't know who trained you, but the first thing you should have learned is that the word 'no' is not a part of your vocabulary, and it is something you can never, ever, say to me."

Dana's jaw dropped. The color drained from her face. Her lip quivered, and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I'm sorry," she managed to utter after several panicked seconds. "How can I please you?"

"Turn over. On your hands and knees."

Dana hurried into position. The men and women surrounding the table backed up to give her some space. The hardwood surface was rough on her knees and elbows, but she thought better of protesting.

"Not there. On the floor."

Dana scrambled to the deck. The carpet felt softer than the table, but she knew that she would wake up in the morning with rug burns. She dreaded the thought of explaining them to Levan.

"Put your face down. All the way."

Dana lowered her face to the carpet.

"Spread your butt cheeks."

Dana reached back, took a cheek in each hand, and pulled them apart.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers