Deep Undercover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers

* * * *

Las Casas returned from Tegucigalpa in the evening following Dana's third day of training. She was in the yacht's Jacuzzi nursing her aching body when the helicopter landed in the field behind the house. Dana got out of the hot tub, showered, and waited for Las Casas to join her in the stateroom.

It was two hours later when the door opened and Las Casas entered the room. Dana was laying naked on top of the bed, sound asleep. Las Casas undressed in the dark and crawled into bed beside her.

Dana awoke to Las Casas' hands pawing her breasts and his face nuzzling her neck.

"Mmmm," she purred. "It's about time you came home."

"This isn't my home," he corrected, "but we will be going there shortly."

Dana reached for his cock, which was already erect. She steered the head toward her pussy and rubbed the tip against her lower lips.

"Did you miss me?" she cooed.

"More than you can imagine, my lady."

"Show me," she said.

Dana placed the tip of his cock against her moist opening and pushed her cheeks backward.

"Not so fast," he said. "Before I make love to my lady, I'm going to fuck my whore."

Las Casas grabbed a fistful of Dana's hair and pulled her head to his crotch.

"You're going to show me how much you missed my presence," he snarled.

Dana parted her lips to accept his erect cock. Las Casas thrust his manhood into Dana's mouth, past her teeth, and all the way to the back of her throat. Using her hair to control her movements, he bobbed her head up and down on his swollen shaft. Dana was used to the rough treatment, but she had been hoping for a repeat of their last night together. She didn't know what the return of his rougher treatment signified, but it worried her. I've got no choice but to give him what he wants.

Saliva flowed out of Dana's mouth. It ran down the length of Las Casas' shaft, soaking his balls and making a swamp in the bed sheet beneath his ass. Dana's scalp was burning and she was constantly fighting her gag reflex. She tasted his precum sooner than expected, and realized that Las Casas probably hadn't cum since leaving two days ago. I was sure he would have visited a whore or three while he was gone. Maybe he does have feelings for me?

A familiar feeling washed over Dana. Her body shuddered involuntarily, and then her face felt warm. She pushed all thoughts out of her mind save for one: pleasing her man in the way he wanted to be pleased. She cupped his balls with one hand and circled the base of his shaft with the other. She increased the speed of her head movement. His hand clutching her hair was unnecessary. She was doing everything she could to help him cum.

Dana bobbed her head up and down on Las Casas' erect cock. She squeezed his balls and stroked the base of his thick shaft. She ignored the pain in her jaws. She ignored her gag reflex. She ignored the tugging on her scalp. She tasted more of his precum and knew he was close to coming.

"Aye!" Las Casas screamed. "Puta chingada! Chupa lo!"

Dana felt his balls contract. She increased the speed of her hand on his cock even as she felt it swelling in her fingers. She opened her mouth as wide as possible and swallowed his entire shaft.

"Ungh! Dìos mìo!"

Las Casas' cock throbbed. The first jet of cum rushed up his shaft and splashed against the back of Dana's throat. She swallowed as much of the cream as she could, but the second blast filled her mouth and escaped her lips before she gulped a second time. She swallowed again and again, but the juice was flowing faster than her throat could open and close. Saliva and semen ran out of her mouth and soaked his balls before pooling in the sheet between his thighs.

"Enough! Stop! No more!" Las Casa pushed Dana's head away from his cock. "That was incredible. You're ... I ... mmmmmmmmmm."

Dana swallowed the cum that was in her mouth and swiped her tongue across her chin to catch the overflow. She laid her head on Las Casas chest and felt his heart pounding in her ear. Her hand rested on his thigh, inches from his shrinking cock.

Ten minutes later, when his heart was once again beating its normal rhythm, Dana turned to face Las Casas. She reached for his cock and stroked it.

"I can see that you missed your whore, but what about your lady?"

"My sweet angel," he answered, "I will spend the rest of this night and all of tomorrow showing her how much she was missed."

Dana turned to kiss him, but Las Casas started to turn away. Fuck it. I'm not brushing my teeth now. She placed both hands on the sides of his head and lowered his mouth to hers.

"Your lady wants a kiss," she whispered, "and she isn't going to wait another second."

Dana pressed her mouth against Las Casas' lips. He hesitated for a second, and then parted his mouth to accept her probing tongue. His pink organ met hers and then ventured into her mouth. He wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her while his tongue explored the insides of her cheeks.

Las Casas rolled Dana onto her back. She opened her thighs and drew her knees up to her chest. She looked into his dark eyes with an urgency that she knew would threaten her self-control. She was past caring.

"Your lady wants you," she moaned. "She needs to get fucked."

Las Casas rubbed the tip between her lips and over her clit. When the head felt slippery enough, he placed it against her opening and pushed. Her flesh parted to receive him. She was hot and wet and more than willing. He pushed until he was buried inside her.

"Oh, I've missed you these past three days," she said.

"And I've missed you. Every night was agony without you."

"Fuck me. Fuck your lady. Fuck your lady like you would fuck your whore."

"If I fuck my lady like I fuck my whore, will she still be a lady?"

"I think the better question is, if you don't fuck your lady like your whore, will she still be yours?"

"That is a question to which I hope never to know the answer."

* * * *

Dana and Las Casas slept into the early afternoon. They had fucked the previous night until after midnight, slept for an hour, but then Las Casas awoke and they fucked again. They slept until dawn. Dana awoke when the first sliver of sunlight leaked through the stateroom windows. She aroused Las Casas and they fucked once more, before rolling over and sleeping until a servant brought them lunch a little after 1:00 p.m.

They emerged from the boat late in the afternoon. The twins greeted them in the main room of the house. The four settled into plush chairs while a servant poured café into small cups. The servant returned moments later with a large pitcher of ice water. Davis entered the room and took a seat closest to the door.

"Where's Mateo?" Las Casas asked.

"He left this morning for Mexico City," Davis answered. "Said he had to look into some investment opportunities, and other matters. He could be back tomorrow night. Possibly another day or two if everything goes well."

"Very well. I'll get his report when he returns. Franklin, have you had any success decrypting the rest of Crespo's files?"

"Yes, sir. He used some archaic code that he must have obtained from the Turks or Lebanese. I'm almost through the last of it."

"And? Any traces of where to find the rest of my money?"

"I would have to let Hernandez explain what we've found. It's difficult for me to interpret the meaning of all those transactions. There was something going on in Africa that I don't fully understand."

"I see. Very well, I'll talk to him when he gets back. You're excused."

"Thank you, boss." Davis stood up and headed for the door.

"One more thing, Franklin."

Davis stopped at the doorway.

"How is Natalia?"

"She's doing better, boss. The doctor says it will be another week before she's full detoxified. Heroin--that's some nasty stuff."

"How is she coping with the loss of Arquilio?"

"She's not missing him as much as you might expect. I'm making sure of that."

"Excellent. She deserves an honorable man like you, after being married to that ratòn. Close the door on your way out."

Davis left the room.

Las Casas turned his gaze toward the twins.

"Ana, how is the training of our newest asset coming along?"

Dana blushed at the reference to herself as an "asset."

"She's proceeding remarkably well," Ana answered. "I would almost believe that she had some training before you acquired her."

"I disagree," Micaela interrupted. "With the exception of a handgun, she had no familiarity with any firearms. She didn't know how to use a knife. Her skill with a truncheon was laughable. She knew some self-defense moves, but she lacked any kind of lethality in hand-to-hand combat. A few lessons, maybe, but serious training--no. The average Havana street kid would have gutted her and left her for dead."

"No matter. What I want to know is, how is she progressing?"

"Very well," Ana answered.

"She's trainable," Micaela interjected. "She learns quickly, she has excellent balance and she's in great physical condition, as I'm sure you know better than us."

Dana blushed. The twins giggled. Las Casas stared at Micaela for three seconds before the corners of his mouth softened into a slight smile.

"Yes, she is quite a specimen," Las Casas finally said.

"I'm right here." Dana waved. "Hello."

"How long before she's ready?" Las Casas asked.

"Ready for what?" Dana interrupted.

"At least two more weeks," Micaela answered. "Her superb conditioning helps us accelerate her training, but she still has a lot to learn about weapons--especially automatic weapons."

"She's putting in extra time, and that is helping immensely," Ana added. "Although missing today's sessions was a bit of a setback."

"That couldn't be helped," Las Casas said. "I was in need of her other skills."

Dana's face flushed crimson. She stood up and looked at all three of them.

"Are you just going to continue talking about me like I'm not even here? What am I being trained for?"

Las Casas finished sipping his cafecito and set down his cup. He lifted his glass, took a long drink of water, and then looked into Dana's eyes.

"You're going to be my master assassin."

* * * *

Dana approached her training with even greater diligence over the next three days. She was horrified at the thought of becoming an assassin, but she realized that by committing to a definite role in the organization, her value to Las Casas increased. Maximizing her value was the key to improving her chances of survival. Even if his feelings for her were genuine--and she was starting to believe that they were--she knew that she could easily be replaced if he had any reason to think of her again as just another whore. But becoming a vital cog in his enterprise would make her harder to supplant. Her short-term goal, therefore, was to become "vital."

Her biggest obstacle was Hernandez. He alone knew that she was lying about her past. Even worse, he had the resources and the wherewithal to discover the true reason she was on board Las Casas' yacht three weeks earlier. He was also her biggest potential ally. His background was the most similar to hers. Together, the two of them could bring down the entire organization. Strangely, that thought held very little appeal to her.

* * * *

Harris made two stops on his way to the airport. The first was at a gun shop. After showing the salesman his concealed weapon permit, Harris purchased a Glock 20 10mm handgun, a stainless steel travel case, and 200 rounds of ammunition.

His next stop was at the bank. Harris took out $25,000 in cash from his personal accounts, and then transferred the remaining balance into a little used joint account he held with his mother.

He left his car in the long term garage at the airport. He was planning to be back in twenty-four hours, but there were too many variables he could not control. Going up against a major drug cartel on their home turf--all by himself--sounded like a suicide plan. He thought of enlisting Espinoza's assistance--after all, he was the bastard who got him into this mess--but he no longer trusted him. That thought saddened him a little, but he pushed it out of his mind once he shut off the car engine. He would have plenty of time for regrets on the return trip.

Harris was prepared for a lengthy delay at the airline counter. He had never before flown with a weapon in his luggage, but everyone he talked to told him it would be a pain in the ass. That was an understatement. No one he talked to had ever flown internationally.

By the time he finished the paperwork, met with Honduran officials, was searched, strip-searched, and interviewed by TSA, FAA, and FBI agents, his plane had already taxied onto the runway, been cleared for take off, and left MIA. Harris' only alternative was to book a seat on the next available flight, which was scheduled for departure twenty-four hours later.

* * * *

Hernandez returned after dinner on the third evening. Las Casas met with him behind closed doors for over three hours. Dana waited nervously. She was anxious to find out if Hernandez had uncovered her deception, but she was fatigued from her day long training sessions. Eventually, sleep overcame her.

At 2:00 a.m. Las Casas crawled into bed with Dana. He kissed her cheeks and forehead until she stirred. When she realized he was there, she pressed her lips to his and returned his kisses. Her anxiety diminished the longer Las Casas kissed her. He wouldn't be kissing me if I were about to die. Right?

"I'm leaving in the morning," Las Casas said.

"Where are you going?"

"Barranquilla. I'm taking Maritza and Josefina."

"Why?"

"It's time for Maritza to go to work."

"What about Josefina? She's a little old to work in a whorehouse, isn't she?"

"Correct. I think I'll put her to work on a coca farm. That way I'll never have to see her or hear her mouth again."

"Aren't you worried that she'll find sympathizers. She could escape."

"Not a problem. I've already replaced everyone who was loyal to Crespo. She'll be surrounded by his rivals. I think they'll keep her in line."

"How are you getting there? Are you taking the yacht?"

"No. I'll take the helicopter. I can get there in one day if we don't run into bad weather. It would take three days by boat."

"Isn't that kind of far? What's the range of that chopper?"

"We'll have to stop three times to refuel: Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and Panama. Still, I'd rather get there in one long day than spend three days at sea with Crespo's women."

"Since you put it that way, I think I prefer that you take the chopper, also. I couldn't bear the thought of you spending your nights at sea with Josefina."

"You have nothing to worry about."

"But I do worry. You really seemed to enjoy fucking her fat ass."

"I was doing it for effect, only."

"She seemed to enjoy it. Are you sure you don't want to hit it one more time before she's gone?"

"The only ass I want to fuck right now is yours."

"That's what you say, but words are meaningless. I need to be convinced."

"Then allow me to persuade you."

Las Casas rolled Dana onto her stomach. He lifted her ass into the air and spit on her asshole. He licked it until she was relaxed, and then spit on it again. He placed the head of his erect cock against her anus and pushed. The saliva provided just enough lubrication, enabling him to force the head of his cock inside of her.

"Is that all you've got?" Dana teased. "I'll bet you'd give Josefina more than you're giving me."

"I could shove a baseball bat up Josefina's ass with little difficulty. Your's is a little more challenging."

"Just a little bit? Are you calling me easy?"

Las Casas withdrew his cock, spit one more time on Dana's sphincter, and then replaced the tip of his cock in her anus. He pushed until the head popped through, pulled back, and pushed again. An inch of shaft disappeared between her cheeks. He pulled back and pushed again and again until his cock was buried inside her.

"Ungh!" Dana grunted. "I have to say that you do make a compelling argument."

Las Casas pulled back and then thrust forward again.

"Ungh! I am ... ungh ... starting to see your point."

Las Casas thrust into her with the full length of his cock.

"That's ... ungh ... conclusive ... ungh ... proof."

Las Casas leaned forward and pushed her head into the bed. He held her down and thrust in out of her asshole with increasing forcefulness.

"Ungh! ... OK ... I'm convinced."

"Ungh! Ah! Ungh!" Las Casas grunted. "I'm ... ahhhhhhhh!"

Las Casas exploded inside her ass. He thrust several times, pumping jet after jet of semen into her rectum. He slowed his pace, shortened his stroke, and then collapsed on top of Dana's prone body. He was sound asleep within seconds.

* * * *

Dana and Las Casas arose before dawn. They showered, dressed, and then enjoyed an early breakfast on the deck of the yacht. As soon as the dishes were cleared, Las Casas convened a meeting with Hernandez, Davis, and Dana in the entertainment salon.

Hernandez and Las Casas took the overstuffed lounge chairs. Davis paced the perimeter of the room. Dana avoided making eye contact with Hernandez. She sat on the sofa where she had previously enjoyed her first lesbian experience, and where General Torres subsequently ravaged her asshole. The first memory provoked a hint of a smile, but it disappeared when she recalled her treatment at the hands of the aged anal rapist.

"Franklin," Las Casas called. "Sit down. We're about to begin."

"I'm sorry, boss, but I'm feeling a little under the weather today," Davis answered. "This meeting was not on my calendar."

"You'll be fine, I'm sure. Get yourself something to drink and join us. Your input in these matters is important."

"Thank you boss. I'll be there in a second."

Davis disappeared behind the bar.

"Gentlemen --and Lydia--as you know, I'll be departing as soon as the chopper is ready," Las Casas announced. "Before I go, updates, please. How did things go in Mexico City?"

"We have competition," Hernandez answered in a solemn tone. "The Saltillo Cartel has expanded its influence in the Federal District. I have evidence that certain officials who we bought and paid for are also collecting payments from Saltillo."

"Who?"

"Cástanon, definitely, and either Ruìz or Obregòn. I'm not sure which one, yet. And maybe Peralta, also."

"Peralta ... Peralta ... do you mean Pilar?"

"Yes, the mayor's assistant."

"Are you sure?"

"Not yet. But she was extremely nervous when I talked to her. She kept looking over her shoulder, like she thought she was being watched. Her answers touched upon the truth, but were more evasive than revealing. I could tell she was hiding something."

"What do you recommend?"

"We need to make a statement."

"My thought exactly. How long before we need to act?"

"It depends on the target. Right now, if it's Cástanon. I'll need more time to develop a profile if it's Ruìz or Obregòn. Peralta--that one's especially tricky. It depends on how much help Davis can give me collecting and analyzing the data."

"The selection can wait until I return. We're not quite ready to deploy our asset, so there's no need to rush into a decision."

"Gentleman," Davis interrupted. "We have another problem."

All heads turned toward Davis, who was standing behind the bar holding a small metal device between his fingers. Dana felt a pain in her chest as her heart nearly stopped. Fuck! I should have thrown that thing away!

"I found this bug attached to a shelf," Davis said. "The battery is dead, but someone placed it here recently."

Hernandez looked at Dana, and then turned toward Davis.

"How recently?" Las Casas demanded.

"Three to four weeks ago."

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers