Deep Undercover Ch. 05

Story Info
Madison submits to Alex and a new type of training begins.
7.1k words
4.57
34.8k
21

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 08/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my wrists together and hold them out to Alex.My master.He smiles and lowers the cuffs, "Good girl. Turn around." I do as he says. He takes my left hand and pulls it behind my back. I jump slightly as the cold metal of the cuff clasps onto my wrists. Alex tightens it so that I can't move it much, but not so much that it cuts my flesh. He pulls my right wrist behind and does the same.

Holding the chain of the cuffs, he pulls me backward, leading me away from the buffet of sex. He turns me so that I'm facing the glass wall and pushes me forward. Staying behind me, he stops about four feet before the wall. I feel his hot breath on my ear, as he yanks downward on the cuffs, "On your knees."

Without a word, I sink to my knees. The white carpet is soft and plush. Alex walks in front of me and lifts his bare foot, using it to tap at the insides of each knee. "Knees apart," he demands. I comply without hesitation.

He has a very serious look, "Before we begin, there are rules we must address. Some will come up over time, but I want to cover the important ones now. When we're in this room, you are to do as I say when I say it. Failure to do so will result in punishment. Understood?"

"Yes, master," I feel like I'm back in training.

"Good. I will rarely ask your opinion or if you are ok with something, unless it is something that I have concern may be extreme or something you've mentioned you're unsure of. Otherwise, your body is mine to do with as I please. That being said, if you are ever uncomfortable or frightened or things have gone too far, you are to use one of the safe words. If you want me to slow down or ease up but not stop you are to say 'yellow'. If you want the session to end, say 'red'. But if you say 'red', I will stop without question. Whatever we are doing or were going to do will be finished. No arguments and no taking back 'red'. So don't use it lightly. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master."

"This, of course, means saying 'no' or 'stop' will be ignored and will be considered part of the play, as will any names that I call you or horrible things that I may say to you. They are part of play and nothing more. If I ever tell you to assume the position, I mean to walk over to this spot, facing out into the trees, get on your knees as you are, head down and hands behind your back. Understood?"

"Yes, master."

"Now the most important thing I want you to remember," Alex kneels in front of me and grasps my chin with his index finger and thumb again, tilting my head so that I'm looking into his eyes. "We are equals in this. The choice for this is as much yours as it is mine. As master and submissive, we share a special bond and trust in doing this, a trust that merely exists now but will grow over time."

I smile at his reassurance, as his looks shifts to one of concern, "So, now that I've covered the basics I must ask once more. Are you sure you want this?"

I reach inside of myself, searching for a reason to say no, any reason. I have none. I trust him in my heart, despite my head telling me that I have no cause to. I want this...more than I've ever wanted anything. "Yes, master. I want this. I'm yours," I am sincere in my reply.

His straight, serious mouth lifts at the corners, as he tries to fight back a smile. "Good girl," he leans in and kisses me on the forehead. "Stay here, eyes forward."

He rises and disappears behind me. I can hear the metal hooks hitting the wall as he removes things from them. I can hear him approaching again, as he walks in front of me, holding the strapped item with the rubber ball in his hands. "I noticed you touching this. Do you know what it is?" he asks.

I'm embarrassed that I'm so naive, "No, master."

He smiles and reassures me, "No need for embarrassment. I'm glad that I get to teach you. It's a ball gag, meant to keep you silent as I punish you. Would you like to try it?"

I swallow hard.Punishment."Yes, master."

Alex walks around me and gently lifts me so that I'm standing. His is breathing heavy behind me, as he brings the rubber ball in front of me, holding both ends on either side of my head. "Open your mouth," he commands. The moment that it's open, Alex pushes the red ball into it, filling it up. The smooth sphere in my mouth, the taste of rubber...fuck I'm so turned on.I can feel him wrapping the straps around my hair and fastening it tightly so that it's held in place.

"Come with me," he gently pulls on my arm and leads me next to him toward the dangling leather straps and restraints that I walked past. He turns me around so that I'm facing him and the glass wall. He pushes a stray hair from my face, then circles around to my back and un-cuffs me.

He lifts my right hand to the right restraint, wrapping and buckling it tightly around my wrist. Then he does the same with the left. After both arms are secured, he pulls on both restraints and says, "Too loose. This won't do." He goes to work adjusting each strap so that my arms are taut above my head on each side.

Moving behind me again, he kneels and does the same with each ankle, first wrapping and buckling them tightly, and then pulling the taut so that my legs are spread wide apart. He stops for a moment, rubbing his fingers gently over a spot on my lower back.Shit.I had hoped he didn't notice the mark.

He moves to stand behind me, pressing against my bare skin and whispers into my ear, "I'm going to blindfold you now. By not being able to see what I'm doing you'll only be able to focus on the sensations of sound, taste, touch. Ready?"

I nod my head 'yes' and feel the softness of silk sliding over my forehead and eyelids, as the world goes black. I feel Alex move to my right and walk around me. I don't hear much, other than his soft footsteps against the carpet, the rain outside and my heart pounding in my chest.

Not a minute later, I hear him walking back toward me, slowly. As he approaches, I tense up and hold my breath, eager yet nervous to find out what he has planned. I don't hear him any more.Where has he gone?

Suddenly I feel a soft, slow stroke over my clit. "Mmmmm," I moan through the ball gag.It's his tongue. Jesus. He's licking...

His hands grasp my hips. I go a bit limp with pleasure. After a few more strokes, I feel him pulling himself up, running his tongue up my body, over first my right nipple, then my left, which he bites. Softly at first and then hard. A muffled "oh" escapes through the rubber. He continues up until his mouth is on the gag, wrapping as much of his lips around it as he can, as the rest of it occupies my mouth.

I can smell myself on it- sex and rubber. "That's it, baby. Relax," he whispers, soothingly. His hands leave my hips and I can feel him back away slightly. A moment later his palm is on my stomach, softly rubbing it. Then it's replaced with something else, something smooth but with texture.The paddle!

He traces it over my stomach and up over my right breast, then back down. He runs it around my side and to my lower back, as he circles behind me. His hot breath is on my ear, "Feel that, baby?" I nod 'yes'.

"Do you want me to spank you like a bad girl?" he asks. I nod again.

Not taking the paddle off of my skin, he moves it down and circles it over my right ass cheek. I'm tense with anticipation, as he nibbles my ear. Suddenly,smack!He brings the paddle down on my right cheek, hard. I grip the straps holding me in place with all of my strength, the sting sending a shockwave through my body.

Smack!

The leather bites my left cheek, harder than the last. He rubs the paddle over it until the sting begins to subside. Thensmack!He brings it down harder still on my right cheek, rubbing it after. He continues the assault, back and forth, over and over, harder and harder.

The stings reverberate through me. I grip the rubber ball with my mouth, moaning with each strike, my legs instinctively trying to close, to shield my sex with each blow. I can feel my warm nectar running down my thigh again.Fuck it hurts so bad, but it feels so good.Alex stops suddenly. I feel him at my ankles, unbuckling the restraints.

Then again-smack! Smack! Smack!Back and forth, harder than before, over and over. It bites my bare skin and titillates me deep within. I feel an orgasm starting to build. With each impact, each moan, it grows stronger and more intense.Oh fuck! I can't take it!I'm gripping the straps with all of my strength.

As suddenly as it started, the spanking stops. I feel Alex quickly circle around me. His strong hands grip the backs of my thighs, and he lifts me off of the floor. I can feel the tip of his cock pressing against me. As his fingers dig into me, he pushes in, hard. In...out...in...out. He fucks me fast and hard, thrusting in as deep as he can go and pulling almost all of the way back out again. Over and over. "Ahhhh!" I scream through the gag.

It takes only a few moments before I feel it taking over my body.I'm coming! Fuck!I feel Alex's cock twitching as my pussy grips it with all its might. "That's it. Fucking come for me!" he growls. Despite all of the strength he's holding me with, my entire body convulses as it's overcome with a tsunami of pleasure. "Oh fuck!" Alex shouts as he comes with me, filling me up with his hot cum.

My head falls back and my body goes limp as he expels into me, his cock buried to the hilt. Finishing, his grip not loosening, he lowers his forehead to my chest and takes a few deep breaths. He kisses the base of my neck softly, his grip loosening just enough so that his fingertips are cradling me.

He lifts his head and gently says, "I'm going to lower you onto the floor now, baby." I nod so that he knows I can hear him. He slides his hands down to behind my knees, and, bending over, sets my feet softly on the floor. Despite my lack of strength, I manage to steady myself. "I'll be right back," he says.

I hear Alex walk in the direction of the hall and turn on the tub faucet. A few moments later he returns and goes to work on each wrist, unbuckling them and gently lowering my hands to his shoulders. He reaches behind my head and unbuckles the gag, pulling it from my mouth. Still filled with the taste of rubber, I'm relieved to close my lips again. Wrapping his right hand around my waist, Alex uses his left to slip off my blindfold and brush my hair from my face.

As his tender blue eyes come into focus, he asks, "Are you ok?"

I smile to let him know that I am, as I breathlessly utter, "Yes."

He smiles and wraps his right arm around the small of my back and sweeps me off of my feet by placing his left beneath my knees. I grip his neck, as it takes me by surprise. We look into each other's eyes as he carries me across the room and sets me gently into the warm bathwater in the stand-alone tub. He reaches down and brings up a bottle of bath oil.Vanilla.

As he pours it into the water he asks, "Is the temperature ok?"

I smile and bring my knees to my chest, "It's perfect."

He smiles down on me, naked and glistening with sweat.Fuck he's beautiful.I can feel myself flush with the thought. I can tell by his smirk that he knows what I'm thinking, "Mind if I join you?"

"Of course not," I want nothing more.

He climbs in slowly behind me and sinks into the deep tub, stretching his legs on either side of me. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me back so that my head is resting on his right shoulder. I let my legs slide forward as far as they'll go and let my eyes close as I breathe in his scent.

He rubs my left cheek gently with his left hand, "Did you enjoy that as much as I did?"

"Yes, master," I stay true to my role as submissive.

"Good," he kisses the side of my head and reaches into the bathwater to retrieve the natural sponge that was submerged. He runs it over my shoulders and neck, down my stomach and to my used pussy. As he gently washes me, I realize I'm sore from use and wince a little bit. It's been a long time since I've been good and fucked, let alone likethat.He runs the sponge over my thighs, wiping away the evidence of my lust.

We soak in the tub for a while in silence, until the water starts to cool. Alex rises and climbs out, dripping as he disappears into the bathroom, returning a few moments later with a towel around his waste and a large white towel in his arms.

He gestures for me to join him. As I climb out slowly, he pushes the lever to drain the tub. Taking his hand, I climb out of the tub and into his arms and the towel. It's soft and warm as Alex wraps it around my arms and covers the top half of my body with it. He runs the towel down my legs, removing the beads of water that refuse to let go.

Moving up, he wraps it back around me and once again, lifts me off of the floor and into his arms. I wrap my right arm around his neck as he carries me out of the room and up the stairs. As we reach the top step, he kicks a spot on the wall and the secret door swings open.

Navigating carefully, he carries me through the doorway, the library, up the foyer steps, down the hall and into his bedroom.It's still raining outside, hard.I hadn't noticed downstairs. He sets me gently on the bed and removes the towel, throwing it onto the floor nearby. He does the same with his and climbs into bed with me.

"Are you sore?" I can make out his concerned face in the dark room.

"A bit, but I'm ok," I smile reassuringly.

"We'll have to get you used to a hard fuck."

"It's just been a while."

"I see," he's quiet for a moment and finally brings up what I'd feared that he'd noticed downstairs, "You have the mark of the Tenebris Societas"

I take a deep breath. I knew this would come up, but that hasn't made me any more prepared to talk about it, "Yes. I do."

"How did you get it?" he inquires. I can tell it makes him uncomfortable.

"When I was young. I've never talked to anybody about this before."

"You can talk to me."

"Can I? You won't understand."

"I will. I'm not a monster, Madison."

"Well...I was," I'm silent for a moment, trying to decide where to begin, "My parents died when I was fourteen...in a fire. I was away at an all-girl's camp. With nobody to go to and nowhere to go, I persuaded a friend of mine who was eighteen to purchase a ticket to Paris for me. I traveled around Europe, alone and broke. I met a group of kids like me. None of them had anybody. We ran amuck on the streets of various cities, robbing to make our way from city to city. One night-" I stop mid-sentence, tears welling.

Alex moves to me and pulls me into his arms, "It's ok, baby. Get it out."

After a few moments I continue, "One night, we broke into a large house in the countryside just outside of Berlin. I wandered away from the rest of the group to search upstairs. I didn't know they had fled the house, having been discovered. As I rifled through drawers, a man grabbed me. I remember his eyes. They were terrifying. But then they softened, as if on command, and he told me he could help me. I believed him, and I stayed. He doted upon me, treating me like a daughter. He trained me in various combat techniques. He taught me how to hunt and shoot a gun.

"On my eighteenth birthday, he brought me down into the basement. I was naked and given a red cloak to wear. There were at least forty other men and women down there, all hooded and cloaked. I was joining their ranks and would do whatever I was told. I was a stupid kid. I thought it was an honor. They made me take off my robe and kneel before the fire on my hands and knees. They covered my head in a red hood. Then they-"

I wince as I remember the sudden immense pain and the smell of burning flesh, as the brand seared the skin at the base of my back. I went on, "I remember screaming so loudly. Then they....used me, my body, all night. I was so stupid. I just let them. " Tears stream down my face as Alex wraps his arms tighter around me.

"It's ok, baby," he whispers. "We don't have to talk about it any more tonight. Here, under the covers. It's cold in here."

I awake to Alex's lips covering mine. Even in the morning he tastes amazing. After a long, sensual kiss, I open my eyes and find Alex examining me. "It's after 9am. I haven't slept this late in years. You must've worn me out," he winks.

"It is!? Neither have I. I would reason, Alex, that you woremeout," I flirt back at him, as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Are you hungry?"

"Famished."

"Me as well. What would you like for breakfast?"

I try to think of something completely decadent, something I've not had in years, but secretly will be happy with an English muffin or toast. "Waffles with strawberries and a mimosa," I smile.

"Coming right up," Alex gives me one final kiss and leaps to his feet, not taking any of the sheets with him. I admire his tight, chiseled ass as he walks around the bed toward the closet.

"Oh wait. I didn't actually think you were going to make that!" I try to stop him, as he disappears into the closet.

"Nonsense. If that's what you want, then that's what we shall have," I can hear him, myself not having moved an inch.I'm way too comfortable.

As he reappears at the side of the bed, jeans in hand, I sit up and let the sheet fall, exposing my bare breast. Alex stands even more at attention, putting to shame the morning wood that previously graced his perfect body. He smiles as he notices my catching more than a glimpse and reaches out to stroke my cheek, "Why don't you get a hot shower and I'll get breakfast ready?"

"Sure," I lick my lips, wanting more than breakfast, but it looks like he's denying me yet again.

He leans down to whisper in my ear, "I have plans for you later, my little slut." And he walks out of the room.

After showering, quickly putting myself together and dressing in a small tartan skirt and denim top, I tiptoe downstairs to see how breakfast is coming. The smell is divine. As I reach the bottom of the stairs, Alex raises his head, and runs his eyes up and down my body. With an approving nod, he says, "Perfect timing! I'm just plating everything now. I thought we could have breakfast in the dining room. Go have a seat. I've already taken the liberty of pouring mimosas."

"Sure I can't help with anything?" I offer.

"Not at all. I'll be right there."

I nod and make my way past the kitchen and into the dining room. The far and rear wall are all glass. The room feel as if it's floating in the trees. There are two, long white candles lit in the middle of the live edge table and mimosas poured at the head and adjacent chairs closest to the far glass wall. I take a seat and sip my drink, as Alex appears right behind me carrying two plates.

Setting them down with a proud look he says, "Bon appetit."

I place the napkin on my lap, as Alex takes his seat and pushes the white ceramic vessel containing maple syrup toward me. "Alex, you really didn't have to-" I start.

"Madison, just say thank you and enjoy it," he corrects my lack of manners.

"Of course. Thank you, Alex. It really looks incredible."

We take our time, savoring every bite, discussing our favorite books, movies, cities. We share such intimate information, but avoid any shop talk. While I'm lost in the pleasure of his company, I can't stop thinking about that other locked room in the basement. I'm still to take advantage of the situation and gather intel.What's in there?

Eventually Alex says, "Please. Have another mimosa and relax. I'm going to go take a fast shower. And do not clean up. Helga will be here shortly and she can take care of it."

"Ok," I won't argue. It's nice to have someone to clean up after me.

I pour myself another drink and look out to the trees. It's a beautiful day. I would love to go down to the basement and get into that other room, but a quick shower doesn't leave much time to do anything without the risk of being caught. It will have to wait.

12