Deep Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," Sigrid said, "I see you've already greased your toy, though I should think it should hardly need it." She took from him both the black latex cylinder, and his toy, which was a slim, studded plug for insertion into his anus. "Bend over," she commanded, and he obeyed. She grabbed him by the hair and shoved his face into Elise's crotch, which had become fetid and steamy. Elise let out a muffled groan, and rocked her head from side to side, and as if by instinct clamped her unbound legs around Miguel's head.

"Perfect," Sigrid said, as she wrapped a leather strap first around her thighs, then around Miguel's rippling torso, cand finally through a special harness mounted on the wall behind the divan, clamping Miguel's head against Elise's pudendum with a vice-like strength. His cries of pleasure too now were muffled, and grew moreso as Sigrid pulled on the strap to tighten it, and to force his head further in toward Elise's womb. Then, watching Elise's eyes open and bulge, and then close with rapture, Sigrid fingered Miguel's studded toy for a moment as she drank in the specture she had procured herself.

She toyed with the idea of ramming the studded tool in Miguel's ass, which would, of course, cause him to bite at Elise's clitoris, sending a jolt that would inevitably register as wounded pleasure in her bulbous eyes; but with a capricious change of whim, she eschewed the toy for her sleek black ramrod, which, after she daudled a bit, rubbing it between Elise's thrust out breasts, and greasing it a bit with the juices of her own creaming cunt; she forced the dripping black love-pike deep in Miguel's rectum, leaving the limp end off it dangling out like a stubby latex tail.

She laughed then as she watched them hurdling towards the mad pleasure she had orchestrated for them. She left them so arranged, for a few moments, but noticing Miguel's erect penis about to spend she glued her mouth to it and sucked and sucked down his shaft until she milked out his warm salty spew, which, after fillling her bloated cheeks, she deposited in a sticky stream from her own lips to Elises's gagged mouth. Dangling strands of semen drew from Elise's clenched mouth to Sigrid's toothy smile until she wiped her mouth, and said to herself, "Zizi, are you proud?"

12