Deeper Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning to being ridden by Candace, while the shower ran and I could only assume that it was Molly in it. I had to piss rather badly, but I couldn't help letting my sweet stepsister do her thing first. Besides, I had read somewhere that pissing right after sex helped to clear out any bacteria from the act, and well, I had probably more than a little of that from banging my two lovers until I collapsed. The best thing to do was to let things happen naturally, and well, I did have morning wood. Candace didn't help me fight the urge to cum, either, probably because she knew how I was about pissing in the mornings.

When I came inside Candace, a little bothered that she probably hadn't cum yet herself, she surprised me by cumming right then. I wasn't sure why, but it was cool, as long as she came. I got up on my wobbly legs, ran to the bathroom, and promptly got dragged into the shower with Molly. I tried to warn her that I was about to pee, but it wasn't in time, and behold, a powerful stream of my piss came out, all over her legs. I looked at her with real guilt and concern, but she just laughed at me and started pissing all over me as well.

"Baby, you've been inside me. In my pussy, my mouth, and since I want to know what the fuss is about, due to what Candace has told me, you'll soon get to be in my ass. We've done a lot of intimate things together. Do you really think that your pee is gonna bother me? This is just another intimate activity that we can share, pissing like this, but only in the shower if that's okay with you. I'd rather be able to rinse it off immediately," Molly encouraged me with a very ardent kiss to my lips.

"Wow, you two ... you really shared me last night," I thought aloud.

"Yep, so much for the no threesome rule. But, hey, what I really feared was Candace trying to do lezzie stuff with me. That was my objection. So, short of any Sapphic action, we're cool now. Plenty of threesomes, but they'll just have to focus on you. Think that you can handle it, stud?" Molly teased me, just as Candace popped her head into the shower.

"You guys know that I can hear you, right? Molly, if I ever tried any lezzie stuff, it would be me giving oral, not asking for it. Just for the record. That would suffice for me, because I already know that I can get oral from our man here. Just letting you know and putting that out there. Maybe some strap-on action if you're brave enough and he's soft enough, but that's completely optional, trust me. I wouldn't force my strap-on inside you. For one thing, I still hope to get him to go for pegging once in awhile," Candace winked at us, "Got room for a third?"

"Yes, but I have to warn you, we peed on each other," Molly giggled now, feeling obvious relief for some reason ... despite my sister basically admitting that she wanted to penetrate her.

"Hmm ... kinky, I wouldn't mind some of that action, too," Candace slipped into the shower and started pissing on me before rinsing it off and then taking over the puff duties for the three of us.

"You two are both wilder than I thought, and I love that, but you know that we're going to have be more careful or find our own place together, the three of us, when Mom and Dad come back home," I pointed out.

"Actually, Mom and Dad know about us ... the three of us. They gave their blessing last night, after you fell asleep. They thought that it was 'strange, ' to use Mom's words, but 'as long he takes care of our little girl and doesn't break her heart, we're proud of him.' Apparently, the reason that they agreed is the same reason that they wanted you to babysit me. They're ... very worried that I will be mistreated or misused somehow. They're terrified that I'll be raped, too. They think that you're tough enough to handle yourself, but that I'm fragile and naive or weak or something. I guess that being the baby of the family doesn't help there, does it, bro? I'll always be Daddy's little princess. I'm not even his by blood and he looks at me that way. Pretty sweet of him, isn't it?" Candace mused as she kissed me vigorously and so did Molly.

Then it happened ... the three of us were getting out and drying off, and Candace aimed a kiss at me that accidentally landed on Molly, and before I knew it, the two of them were making out passionately. I was utterly floored. My supposedly straight fiancee was locking lips with my bisexual stepsister and they did so in full view of me. Instead of pulling back in disgust, they then planted kisses on me again and all but dragged me back to bed.

What followed was the steamiest, most intense sexual congress that I ever experienced in my twenty-three years of life. I was inside Candace more than once as she ate Molly out in front of me. The first time, she was underneath me in the missionary position and Molly sat on her face, much to her shock and mine. The second occasion, I was behind Candace, doggy-style, as she spread Molly's cheeks and rimmed her like there was no tomorrow. I don't think that Molly knew why my stepsister did this, but I can tell you now that if I hadn't already cum inside Candace before, I would have spilled buckets of jizz right then. I had to recover for a second before Molly took her turn, riding me in the cowgirl position, and when she did, Candace sat on my face to make her point to my fiancee.

"See, you don't have to eat me out if you'd rather not. We can stick to kissing and me going down on you, even rimming you. I hope that you didn't mind the ass licking, but you have a very sweet booty. I get plenty of oral from your ... our man here. He's the most terrific lover ever, isn't he? I don't know what I would do without him in my life ... our lives now. However, if you ever want to sample me, just say the word. Same thing with the strap-on. I think that the lady doth protest too much on the sexual orientation issue, but that's your choice, of course, babe," Candace told Molly while they both used me for a human sex toy.

"Oh ... God, it's probably an acquired taste for me, so let things start slowly, okay? I'd like to try sucking your tits and fondling you before graduating to full oral contact. Then ... we can progress to you fucking me with that strap-on of yours. If that works, maybe me doing the same for you. If that doesn't sicken or disgust me, perhaps I'll rim you next. Then I'd try a creampie. Only after all that would I be up to tasting the raw oyster, if you will. So, please be patient with me, Sis. I'll get there, I think, but give me time to get used to the idea of muff diving, okay?" Molly assured us as she rode me for the hell of it and I got the pleasure of eating Candace's delicious pussy and ass.

"Is he ... rimming you now? My God, he is! Damn, girl ... Ass play is really growing on me ... Do ... do you mind if I want to switch positions so he can butt-fuck me now? I really want to see what the fuss is all about ... I know that he'll be gentle at first and I really want to give him my anal cherry," Molly suggested, making Candace laugh a bit.

"Honey, you're in for a treat. My sweet brother knows how to make you howl his name when he fucks you in the ass, trust me. I used to be afraid of anal myself until I did it with him, mostly because I wanted to try something new to keep him on his toes. God, did it ever work, and did it feel amazing! Now, bro, please don't make a liar out of me. Make her toes curl, just as you did when you sodomized me!" Candace encouraged me.

"Okay, how about this? In the interests of fairness, you can peg me while I stuff my cock up her ass. That way, if I'm too rough, you can let me know and fast with a painful thrust back there. I'll get the message, trust me, as feedback goes. Plus, you've been dying to peg me. Now is your chance and it will keep things intimate with all three of us, maintain the growing intimacy among us," I proposed.

Candace gave me the goofiest grin ever and kissed me with a deep ardor, as did Molly.

"Just for that, bro, I'll going to make damn sure that I rub your prostate in ways that you never imagined. Your pegging is going to feel like Heaven, Big Brother. It's going to be one hell of a time," Candace declared as she lubed me, her dildo, and Molly up quite generously.

I won't lie and say that it didn't hurt a bit. It did. Like hell, at first, in fact. However, I also felt the intense pleasure of Molly's bottom on my dick, and damn, it felt incredible ... Pretty soon, Candace's dildo felt great as well, as she promised, touching my prostate in ways that were absolutely perfect. She seemed to have studied or practiced or something ... I didn't know. All I knew was that our train really seemed to be delightful for all three of us, with Candace pushing in and out of me, while I did the same to Molly, and the three of us working our hips overtime with the fervor of our lust. This was a new kind of intimacy indeed, and when I finally came inside Molly's no longer virgin ass, and Candace pulled out of mine, we all slumped together in a heap, quite sweaty and pleased with ourselves.

"Well, I'd say ... let's definitely do that again!" Molly blurted and we all burst into laughter.

"Oh, God, yes! We can do other kinds of trains, too. If you should ever want to peg me yourself, that is, while I'm inside Candace," I noted.

"And don't forget, if you should ever want to peg me, Molly, I'm totally game for it. Or vice versa. We can certainly include Jack in it as well," Candace reminded her.

"Sounds like fun. I think that I want to try it some time," Molly winked at us.

"What ... wait, which part?" I asked her.

"Yeah, seriously," Candace wondered.

"That's for me to know, and you guys to find out," Molly licked her lips now.

One year later...

"With this ring, I thee wed," Candace responded, looking nervously at me.

"With this ring, I thee wed," Evan Anson replied, blushing.

"Do you, Candace Brown, take this man, Evan Anson to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or worse, in sickness and in health, in poverty as in wealth, so long as you both shall live?" the minister asked the bride.

"I do," Candace answered, a bit anxious, but still resolved.

"Do you, Evan Anson, take this woman, Candace Brown, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or worse, in sickness and in health, in poverty as in wealth, so long as you both shall live?" the minister continued.

"I do," Evan agreed quickly, not even hesitating.

"Then by the powers vested in me by Almighty God and the State of Wisconsin, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride," the Lutheran pastor intoned.

Evan did so with the same ardor that I would have used, for which I couldn't blame him at all, in spite of him knowing that I, the best man, had made sweet love to her the night before, and that I fully planned to enjoy her again. Candace was still my lover, after all, just as Molly was now my wife. Yes, Candace had kept her word about speaking up if she found another man and she was honest with both of us, Molly and me, as well as him, about it. We sat down and talked it over, fucked some, did some more talking, hammered out agreements, experimented, dated, grew closer, and finally reached a last, complete understanding that worked out for all four of us. Suffice it to say that my own wedding had only been a week before, and that we had a honeymoon planned for the four of us, in fact.

Twenty-four hours later...

To say that Evan was a little sore after I pulled out of his ass was to put it mildly, but then his cock was pretty sore, too. It had just been inside Molly, while Candace was inside me. This was probably about the fifth or sixth foursome of our honeymoon together, and damn if it wasn't worthwhile! At some point during our "chat" after Candace had confessed her love for Evan to us and her love for us to him, he had become fascinated with me and admitted that he was bisexual. Molly and Candace had quickly coaxed me into agreeing to take Evan as a lover, so that he wouldn't just be stuck with monogamy while Candace had all the fun. I did it for love of my girls, not for him, but he turned out to be very charming and I found myself falling for him, too.

One thing had led to another, and in a rather drunken, mushy, flirtatious double date, the four of us had ended up in bed together, not long after our first and second "understandings." It wasn't very far from Evan being with Candace and me while we were with Molly to Evan being with Molly as well, especially since she was curious "what the fuss was about." That confession brought out both jealousy, compersion, arousal, and pure sexual abandon, as the four of us ended up making love to each other, just six weeks after Evan and Candace first got together.

Now, at last, here we were, four people deeply, madly in love with each other, the last hints of superficiality gone from our quad. So what if Candace was my stepsister and we were both married to different people? So what if Evan and me were both once presumably straight men who had never been with other men before, or if Molly had been dragged, kicking and screaming, into accepting her bisexual nature? So what if the initial sharing had been a triad, and now there was another rooster in the hen house? The four of us had done this by fits and starts, but the four of us had all fallen in love. We didn't even care to test paternity, as both of us men had been now by with both women enough to make it a 50/50 proposition with both ladies, anyway. We were going to both be Dad and the girls would both be Mom, and if anyone didn't like that, too fucking bad.

"Goddamn it, I love you guys, but I really am sore!" Evan broke my thoughts and memories by noting that his butt had taken the brunt of the gay sex, but then he was far more of a bottom these days.

"I'm sore, too, and I love you guys, too!" I admitted with a grin, gently rubbing my lover's sore booty.

"Same here, guys ... and to think that a year ago, I was still getting used to a menage a trois with my fiance and his sweet sister. Now I'm in a quad ... what a slippery slope!" Molly teased us all.

"Oh, you love us and we love you! All of us love each other very much and you know it ... and you love being fucked like this! I know that I do. It's love making and grudge fucking at once. Face it, babe, none of us could ever go back to monogamy," Candace observed as she kissed each of us on the lips.

"Granted ... and I really love us. I really do ... what we are. What we do together. It's pretty awesome!" I confessed aloud.

"You're not ... too sore, yet? We can let Evan join in when he recovers, that is," Candace waved her wedding band at me in invitation, "There's nothing quite like committing adultery on your honeymoon while your hubby recovers from fucking your lover's wife."

"Oh, you naughty girl! Just for that, hey, Evan, you're not too sore to eat my ass, are you? That's your cum back there, after all," Molly teased Evan, who chuckled and let his facade of righteous indignation at my stepsister's naughtiness break into a wicked smile.

"Not as long as you clean up your husband's mess from my butt!" Evan mooned her for effect.

"Yum, yum, I love that cum!" Molly licked her lips and the two of them went at it, just as I slid my cock into Candace's ass.

"Oooh ... anal adultery ... I was going to call for room service soon, but that can wait. I have some incest to commit, too ... and a nice, thick brother cock to take up my bottom," Candace egged me on as I ravaged her booty.

"And to think that this was just inside your hubby's ass!" I reminded my sister.

"I know, that's what makes it even hotter!" she admitted devilishly to me.

Ten hours later...

"So, I guessed that we dozed off and missed room service. Anyone up for breakfast?" I asked Evan, who for once had gotten a turn in my butt and fallen asleep with his dick between my buns.

"Sure, but let's the ladies sleep a bit longer, shall we?" he winked at me as he headed to the shower.

"Yeah, they need their beauty sleep," I laughed along with him.

"God, I love them!" he said aloud as we started the shower.

"Yeah, me, too ... and I love us," I agreed.

"Damn straight, lover. Damn straight," Evan took a second to let the pun sink in.

I roared with laughter, and sure enough, the ladies both woke up ... but that was okay. From the looks of them, room service would still have to wait, because after the shower, Evan and I were going to have some very amorous women attacking both of us. The only question was which of us would have crash first before we finally got around to breakfast ... One thing was sure, we would soon find out.

12