Deeper Pt. 01

Story Info
A married man meeting up with an old girlfriend is surprised.
2.7k words
4.28
30.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What room?" she asked.

"523." I replied.

"I'll be up in a few minutes. Leave the door unlatched and get on your knees naked, facing the door with your eyes closed and stay still."

"Yes mam." I replied.

It had been 10 years since I had seen Heather. I had the best sex of my life with her. I really adored her and wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. After my friends told me some things, I thought she was cheating on me with a mutual friend, Robin. He is taller and more athletic than me. From the gym, I also know that he is hung like a horse. Compared to my smaller than 5" dick, I was very worried. I confronted her and it really pissed her off. She told me that she had never cheated on me, and that she would never cheat on anyone. She left my house and would not speak to me for several weeks.

Finally one night as I was drinking a beer on the couch, she walked into my house. She was dressed in a tight mini-skirt, and made up very well. She has 36-C breasts, and they were accentuated in her blouse. My cock was rock hard as soon as I saw her. I hadn't even jerked off for about 3 weeks, so I was eager to get inside her wonderful pussy lips and have some make-up sex. As I started to get up, she shouted at me to sit back down. She told me that my accusations really hurt her, and that she didn't want anything to do with me ever again. I told her that I was sorry and that she looked so incredible that ANY man that saw her would be dying to get with her. She told me that she had only come to let me know that we would never even see each other again if she had anything to do with it, and to show me what Robin was going to be getting that night. She told me that she had not cheated on my, and that she had not even considered a relationship with Robin until our fight. She told me that after the fight, she thought going out with him might be a good way to get back at me. They had been meeting for dinner for a couple of weeks. She was over me, and eager to have sex again, so she was planning to meet Robin looking hot, and give him a night he would never forget. That was the last time I saw her until a few minutes from now. Two years later she and Robin moved to Miami.

I got married 6 years ago. My wife, Janice, is a great woman, but sex with her doesn't compare to what I had with Heather. She moved into my house with her daughter, Mariana, who is 22 now. She has a sister, Veronica, who lives in Miami who is smoking hot. A few years ago, she was visiting us. While all of the girls were out, I checked the SD Card in her camera. I was happily surprised at what I found. There were pictures of her wearing only panties, and with another girl. I copied all of the pictures, and some pictures that my wife took of the three of them at the beach onto a flash drive. I took the flash drive with me when I traveled for work and used it to jerk off constantly.

About two years ago, I couldn't stop thinking about Heather. Drunk one night, I called her cell phone. She was pissed to hear from me, but when she heard that I was drunk and that I wanted her to humiliate me, she calmed down. I told her one of my biggest fantasies. - For her to have returned the night after she first had sex with Robin, and make me eat her pussy. She would then tell me that if I waited another week without jerking off, that she would have sex with me again. The next week, she would come back to my house and ask me if I had masturbated, stressing that if I lied she would never come back. So I told her the truth that I had been masturbating thinking about her. She got mad and left. After a few hours she came back and told me to eat her pussy again. I did, but I noticed that she wasn't clean. As I licked her pussy, she told me that Robin had just shot a big load of come inside her. She told me that if I waited would go three weeks without jerking off; she would have sex with me. At the end of three weeks, during which I did not touch myself, she returned. Julie and Shana, two of her friends were with her. She told me that if I wanted to cum and ever have a chance at seeing her again that I had 30 seconds to cum. I was confused at first, but she looked at her watch and said that I only had 26 seconds now. I yanked my jeans off, got on my knees and started jerking strongly. I was embarrassed to be doing this in front of her friends. As she started counting down from 10, I wasn't close enough. I took two fingers and shoved them in my ass to try to make me cum sooner. As she counted to zero, I still had not cum. She told me that I was too late, just as I shot my large load across the floor. She told me that if I would suck my fingers clean and lick the cum off of the floor that she might think about changing her mind, so I did in front of all three of them. They all laughed as she told me to go to hell and walked out for good. - She listened to my story, laughing every now and then. After I told her the fantasy, she asked me if I had ever cheated on my wife, and I told her no (the truth). She asked why I had called her, and I told her that I was in a hotel room, drunk, and couldn't get her off of my mind. She told me that she would never have sex with me again, but I told her I wasn't hoping for that, a lie, that I just wanted to talk.

Over the last two years, I have called her many times. I have told her many things about: my wife, my sister-in-law, the flash drive, and what I think about when I am jerking off. Two weeks ago, I received an assignment in Miami, so I called and told her that I would be visiting. She surprised me when she said that she would come to see me. She told me that she wanted to hear my fantasies in person, and to tell me what to do. I agreed, expecting that I would end up in her pussy. I checked in today, and told her where I am staying. That gets us to the present.

I am kneeling naked in front of my hotel door with my eyes closed. I moved the latch over so that the door would not close completely. That means that Heather will be able to open the door, but anyone else could too.

"What the hell are you doing?" yelled a voice, but it was a man's.

I jumped, covered my dick, opened my eyes, and started getting up.

"What the hell are you doing now?" asked Heather. "I told you to be on your knees, with your eyes closed, and still. Your eyes are open, and you are not still. I am going to have to punish you for that."

I saw Heather looking very sexy, but I saw Robin standing next to her. They moved in and closed the door. Heather told me to get back on my knees, and they sat at the table in the room. For about an hour, Heather made me tell her all of the fantasies that I had told her over the years. About sucking Robin's cum out of her pussy, about the lust that I have for my sister-in-law, and about the flash drive of pictures.

"I see your computer on the table, but I don't see a flash drive", exclaimed Heather.

"I can't show the pictures to you while Robin is here; I have some of my wife fully naked!!"

"I don't care, get the damned flash drive right not and open the pictures on your computer."

I went to the closed and got the flash drive out of my bag. I walked to the computer and inserted it. I opened the folder with the pictures and opened the first one.

"Walk over to the bed and let us look through them", commanded Heather.

I sat on the bed watching them for about 15 minutes. As I watched, I noticed that Heather had my phone next to her. "You were right that your sister-in-law is hot. What does she do?" asked Robin.

"She is a stripper." I told him.

"Where?" he asked.

"Here in Miami." I told him.

"You going to go see her dance?"

"No, she would see me, and I don't want Janice to find out that I think about her like that"

"You could probably pay her some money and finally get your tiny dick in that ass."

"She isn't a hooker, she only strips."

"Yeah right, all strippers will put out if you pay them enough."

"Who is this hottie?" asked Robin.

I looked at the screen. "That is my step-daughter Mariana. She is just in the beach pics with my wife and sis-in-law", I told him.

"Too bad you don't have some good shots of her."

"I am not a total pervert.", I told him.

"No, you just jerk off all of the time looking at picture that you stole from your stripper sister-in-law."

"Well", Heather started, "I remember more of your fantasies. Seems like you want to drink Robin's cum. That sounds like a good idea to me, why don't you get over her and suck it straight from the source."

"That was only a fantasy, and I don't really want to do it. Besides, the fantasy was to be licking your pussy, not his dick."

"Well, I already got Janice's number off of your phone. If you don't, I will have to give her a call."

Hesitantly, I told her that I would give him a blow job if he wore a condom. She agreed, and I got the rubber from the bathroom. When I returned, Robin had his pants off and was jerking himself looking at the computer. As I got close, I saw that it was a picture of my wife, legs open and spreading her pussy lips. I almost fainted; the guy who took one lady I had loved was ogling over another one. When I got to the table, he took the condom, put it on, and told me to get started. I got under the table, and as he was flipping through the pictures, I reluctantly began to put my lips around his massive covered cock. I moved my head up and down.

"He is not a very good cock-sucker", Robin told Heather.

"He will be", Heather replied.

"Wait", started Robin, "there is a hidden file on the flash drive.

"OHH SHIT!!" I thought.

I started to get up, but Robin was stronger than me and held me down. "Well, open it up." Heather told him.

The hidden file was a hidden camera video of Mariana that I took when she was 20. She was getting ready for a shower. You could see her enter the bathroom, take off her shirt, her pants, her bra, and her panties. You could see her tits, her stomach, her bush, and as she stepped over where the camera was hidden her pussy lips. She then stepped into the shower and her remarkable ass was on full display.

"Wow, not a pervert huh." laughed Heather. "I'm going to call Janice right now to tell her about it."

"No, please don't!" I begged.

"The pictures might get you divorced, but a hidden video might could get you sent to prison."

"I'll do anything you want, please don't tell anyone."

"Well, if you really don't want me to tell... Take the condom off of Robin's dick. Close your eyes and beg him to let you suck him. Convince him to let you drink his cum. Tell him what a fag you are. If you convince him, he will slap your face with his cock. At that point, you really need to go to town. I won't accept your slow, move your face up and down with your lips barely touching him. You need to really go at it. Lick is balls, he likes that. Work his cock really good. If you do good enough a job, he will stand up when he is ready to cum. You open your mouth and wait for his load. After he finishes, you say thank you to him 10 times, and then you can open your eyes. If you don't make him cum, then I am making the call anyway."

I took the rubber off of his dick. I closed my eyes and began to beg him to let me suck him. For a couple of minutes, I begged, but he didn't slap me. I begged harder. I told him that I would do anything for him if he would let me. It wasn't until I told him that I would help him seduce my wife that his dick touched my face. I took his dick in my mouth and worked it as best I could. I licked and sucked his balls. I did that for several minutes, but he didn't seem to be too worked up. I pulled my mouth off and told him to imagine that my mouth was really my wife's pussy. After I said that, he put his hands behind my head and started fucking my mouth. In about thirty seconds, he stood up. I opened my mouth. He started spurting shots of his cum on my face and in my mouth. I immediately began saying "thank you" ten times.

As I opened my eyes, I say that Heather was holding my phone. She had videotaped the whole thing. Neither she, nor Robin had said anything while I was begging and sucking. If anyone saw the video, they would recognize anyone but me. Heather told me to go the corner to jerk off, but that I was not allowed to cum. From behind, I heard Robin putting his jeans back on and them preparing to leave.

I heard them whispering, but could not understand them. But then I hear Heather say, "If you don't want any more problems, leave an envelope with $1,000 at the front desk for me tomorrow. We are going to go to Veronica's club tomorrow night and see if Robin can pay to get inside her. And, we are going to use your money to get him to fuck the lady that you jerk off to so much."

They then left the room. They didn't know that that flash drive was the only copy of the pictures and the hidden camera that I have. I can erase it to get rid of that evidence. She filmed me sucking Robin with MY phone. The phone saves camera files to the SD card. She didn't have enough time to upload it or email it. As soon as the door closed, I ran to the table. My cell phone had a weird message on it: "All Contacts Copied to External Storage". I flipped open the cover for the SD card to find that it had been removed. Then I looked at the computer and noticed that the flash drive was missing.

Heather left with the only copy of all of the pictures that I jerk off to. She has evidence that I secretly recorded my step-daughter naked. She also has a video of me begging to ... and ... sucking cock. I am not sure what I am going to do now...