Deepest Need

Story Info
You taunt him; he gives you what you need.
2k words
4.4
22.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The degradation which characterizes the state into which you plunge her by punishing her pleases, amuses, and delights her. Deep down she enjoys having gone so far as to deserve being treated in such a way."

Marquis de Sade

120 Days of Sodom

Deepest Need

You knew you what you wanted, you knew what you needed, and you knew exactly how to get it.

From the moment I arrived to pick you up, you led me in a dangerous tango, one I didn’t like but in which I had to dance. You know, at times, I will relinquish control, warily, carefully, briefly, but tonight was not to be one of them. You knew this evening was important to me; clients, potential clients, the executive board, and captains of my industry were all there and were all watching me, looking for confirmation of my strength. And for signs of weakness.

But you couldn’t be satisfied letting me have it my way. You forced me to walk a thin line between being successful with you and despite you. The evening would be one of building tension, and tension always finds release.

I knew when you emerged to take my arm. Your dress was the sort that made men jealous of me and women more jealous of you. Black, sheer, clingy, and with a plunging neckline exceeded only by its plunging back, it left almost nothing to the imagination of some and primed the wildest fantasies of others. You meant to upstage me, you in your four-inch heels, and you did.

As I maneuvered through the private room of a favorite restaurant, greeting, wringing hands, and slapping backs, you began the evening as a perfect lady; you were your usual charming, beautiful, and witty self. And then, as I knew you would, you started. I would catch you letting your hand linger just a moment too long on the arm of a colleague. You’d slowly lick your lips, or toy with a wisp of your hair, or gaze with steaming eyes while talking to my associates. You’d lean into my bosses to whisper in their ears and expose them to your charms. It was driving them all crazy and me to frustration.

As the evening progressed, you turned your attention to me. Leaning behind me while reaching for a drink, you pinched my ass at the climax of an anecdote, making me jump and almost blow the punch line. Approached by an older couple you didn’t know, you quietly told me you wanted you suck me off and left me to stammer through the introduction. And just before I shook hands with our parent company’s CEO, you slipped your panties into my hand. And there was nothing I could do about it.

Finally, I have had enough. Although the party is in full swing and although it might be bad form abandoning my guests, I need to get you alone in private, right now.

You are across the room, fingers curled around the bicep of a friend and laughing a little too long at his joke, all the time looking over his shoulder directly at me. Excusing myself abruptly, I come for you, taking long, purposeful strides across the room and surprising everyone when I say, “Excuse us, but we have a minor emergency and must be going.” Grasping your arm just above the elbow, I propel you through the crowd and into the lobby of the restaurant.

Passing the valet stand, I pause to snatch my keys off the hook and ask the startled attendant where my car is. He points to the near row of cars and I turn on my heel and proceed, pushing you in front of me, by now holding your wrists behind your back.

Your mouth curls down in a little, worried frown. Inside, you had enjoyed your game safely insulated by the guests. With each step, the din of the restaurant grows fainter, and the clicking of our heels becomes a lonely, isolated metronome, echoing through an abandoned theater. Arriving at the car, you glance backward to see my expression, and are met with a stinging slap to your cheek as I push you into the front seat. I say nothing, walk to my side, and get in.

We glare at one another, both breathing hard from the brisk walk and the emotions roiling under the surface, anger and passion, hatred and love. Our breathing slowing, we both wait for the other to blink. Finally, you see me move, slowly moving my hand to caress your hot cheek, you placing your hand gently atop mine, your eyes softening. My jaw still set and eyes hard, I surprised you by sliding my hand back to grasp and pull a handful of hair until you cry out in a soft whimper, then pull your head down to my lap. Obediently, you unzip my pants and draw me into your mouth, immediately stroking and sucking me with animal abandon. I start the car and take you home.

Somewhere along the short drive, you bring me off, swallowing every drop and cleaning me with your lips and tongue before I uncurl my fingers from your mane and pull you upright. Still saying nothing, we finish the transit in silence. Once inside the garage, the door closes behind us and I walk to your side, opening your door. Helping you out, I again grasp your wrists behind you and lead you to the bedroom.

The room is dimly illuminated by the moonlight beaming through the large French doors, which are open to the cool evening. I turn on no other lights. Stopping at the foot of the bed, I release your wrists, turn you around to face me, and lift your chin to look into your eyes for a long time. They are passive and calm now, giving away nothing.. My open hand swings backward in a long ark, pauses, and then begins swiftly forward. Continuing to gaze deeply at me, you do not flinch; your arms remain at your side. Finding my target, I smoothly rip the dress from your shoulders. You have done well. My jaw softens, but my eyes only burn with greater intensity.

You stand before me only in garter belt, stockings, and heels, a vision of pure sex. These I leave on and push you backward onto the bed, where you lie down. Stretching your arms above your head, I pull a bag of thick, smooth, nylon rope from under the mattress. Tying you firmly around your wrists, I secure first one and then another to the corners of the headboard, placing a large down pillow beneath your head and shoulders. Reaching again into the bag, I find a thick, velvet blindfold and tie it around your head.

But we are not finished. I push your knees toward your shoulders and spread you wide open. It is then I first see how aroused you are, lips distended and juices already flowing without even a touch. Looping coils around your knees, I tie your legs back to the headboard as well, every inch of your core now vulnerable and exposed to me.

I back off the bed and remove my clothes, taking my time to hang my suit and arrange my wardrobe. I also take a moment to light a few candles around the room, heightening your anticipation with each strike of a match. I am rock hard again, but you don’t know that. You recline quietly on the bed, trembling a little in anticipation. Your head is curled forward, trying to hear a clue of what I’m doing.

But you don’t hear me retrieve my belt. And, as you lie there, your first indication of what is coming is a slight whistle and a low “CRACK.” Your ears collect the sound and your brain processes it just about the time the sensation registers, a thin, hot sting across both cheeks of your ass. You had not inhaled when the first blow came and all you can manage is a surprised yip. The second gives you a chance to cry out softly, as do the third and fourth. Now your every muscle is tensed, straining against your bonds, bracing for the next bite of the leather. I continue my work, punishing you for earlier, making you mine once again.

Again and again, I strap your bare ass and your silken thighs. Your body is covered in a sheen of perspiration, your every muscle tensed for the next slap. Soon, you are sobbing softly, not so much from the pain of my lashes, which have left your legs hot and red, but from the release of the tension which had been building in you since long before the evening began. You needed this, needed to be controlled, needed me to take you as my own. Finally, I relent, watching your tense body liquefy in its tethers.

Setting aside the belt and kneeling between your legs, I push your stockings toward your knees, spread cool lotion between my hands, and rub it into your seared skin, bringing a sigh of gratitude from you. As I minister to your skin, I glance at your pussy and am amazed at how engorged and wet you are. Your juices run down your full lips and over your rosebud and have pooled on the comforter below. Unable to resist, I decide use my tongue to follow the trail and am surprised when you instantly cum on my first contact with your core. As I push you through the waves by alternating licking your lips and then driving deeply inside you, I savor the heady taste of your cum. God, you are so sweet! Continuing lower, I nip just the tip of my tongue at your anus, and you arch your ass as best you can to bring me closer, gasping and mewing, startled by the contrast of your stinging skin and ticklish need you feel so close by. Teasing you now, I flutter around the rim softly, withholding the pressure you desire, until I feel you tensing for another orgasm. Giving in to your wanton desire, I reach up and pinch your clit between my fingers while I drive my tongue deeply into your ass, snaking it back and forth while you, too, writhe in pleasure and come and come and come.

Now, harder than I have ever been, it is my turn. I’ve spanked your ass, I’ve eaten your ass, and now it is time to take your ass. Placing myself at the entrance, I tear off your blindfold just as I ram all the way into you, watching your eyelids flip open and hearing you gasp deeply for breath and then scream. Placing both hands on the backs of your thighs under your bound knees, I pound into you with everything I have, and you cry out my name as you come again. Finally, sweat dripping down my body and breathing hard, I allow myself to give into the excruciating tightness and heat. My cum jets out of me, and you feel the first blast’s searing heat filling you deeply inside. Pulling out, I shoot on your chest, on your face, and on your red ass, owning you again and again, straddling your bound frame, head raised, roaring, a lion standing above his prey.

When I have finished, and after a minute’s respite slumped between your legs, gasping like a sprinter, I gently untie your knees and lower them to the bed. As soon as I release your first hand, you roll toward me and take my cock in your mouth, tenderly sucking and swallowing it, bringing me back to you, making us one again.

After freeing your other hand, I withdraw and lower my head to yours. Kissing you, I hold your face between my hands and tell you that you are mine, no one else’s, mine. It is what you wanted, needed, all along, and you begin to softly cry once again.