Deepika the NRI Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sin138
sin138
281 Followers

"Holyshit!"

Deepika screams at the sound, nearly dropping her lunch. Some student happens to walk in on her. He appears to be a very happy student.

"Um, you're sitting where I piss," he states. He sounded British.

"But, there are other urinals," she replies.

"I don't care," he says adamantly, as he snatches her phone. "If you don't leave, don't blame me if I piss on you."

Her body is blocking the small urinal.

Scrolling through, he gawks at the sites bookmarked. Seeing the pee fetish video, he figures there's no point asking for her permission, and just whips out his dick. Before Deepika could react, he starts pissing over her body. The pee washes some of the curry off her pussy. It goes down her legs to soak up the in the naan too. Feeling satisfied, he picks up the butter chicken container and starts jacking off. Deepika watches until his cum falls into the butter chicken. He thanks her and leaves her alone.

She has ingested cum and urine in the past before, but not when she was sober. However, she was also hungry still, so she continued eating and fingering. Eventually she finished eating, but she felt so aroused, that she did not bother washing her hands. She keeps going until she was interrupted again, by another senior. This pervert makes her suck his dick, while peeing. She struggles to not gag at the piss. After he finishes, he starts to feel the urge to cum, and like the previous guy, he jizzes in the container. He does not leave until she drinks his seed.

It is nearing 4:30 and she still has not achieved orgasm. The spices from the butter chicken made it difficult for her to even touch vagina, and the video of two women spitting in each other's mouths is not all appealing. She does even know why she's watching it, except she eventually got bored of the other videos. None of them appealed to her, however she can finally cum, she just has to rub a few more times, and she can finally dissipate the heat inside her.

Then door opens yet again. It is one of the librarians responding to a complaint he was given by one of the students, about some pornographic noise coming from the men's toilet. One look at the naked NRI, and his frown turns to a lecherous grin. Both look at each other in the eyes, and understood what one wanted. If she lets him fuck him, he will not report her to the school.

He lifts her legs as she pulls out his dark penis. She strokes it, until it hardens enough to penetrate her, and she carefully inserts inside her. All it has taken was a few thrusts for both to climax. He blocked her mouth to stop her from screaming. The last thing he needed was to be caught with teenage floozy. As soon as he expelled his reproductive products inside her, he starts to expel his liquid waste products inside as well. It does not matter for Deepika for now. The pressure from the stream seems to be hitting the g-spot.

As soon as he finished, he leaves the room. Deepika just sits on the floor to think about what just happened. She just masturbated in the boy's bathroom, and had her climax ruined by two young students. It took and old man who fucked her for 15 seconds to make her cum.

She notices the time is now 4:30. She takes her piss smelling body to the girl's bathroom to find Hridhya waiting for her, appearing cross.

"You better have a good excuse to why you're late, slut."

"But its 4:30," Deepika replies.

"Not according to my watch," she snaps showing the hand to be at 4:35.

Deepika then explains about the librarian. Hridhya's response is, "I don't like you making excuses like some lazy bitch, but I do like how you had to fuck a staff member, so I'll forgive you for your tardiness. I am curious however, how did you get into the library dressed liked how you were? This library has a strict dress code."

"Seriously??" Deepika asked, bewildered. "You're the one who made me wear this dress!"

"Well the plan was to punish you if you couldn't get inside," Hridhya explains. "But you somehow managed. I'm impressed."

She takes out some moist towlettes and orders the visibly angry Deepika to wipe herself clean. She uses it to wipe her face, torso, arms and legs. Finally she goes to the cubicle to wash her pussy with the hose. Finally she is now free of urine. Hridhya does her makeup, and Deepika applies moisturizer on her body, along with perfume. Hridhya now takes out two filled paper bags for Deepika.

"You have 2 clothe to choose from," she explains. "Pick this bag and you can watch the movie in peace, pick the other bag, and you receive another assignment."

"Why would I pick the second bag?" Deepika asks.

"Because you know the first bag is probably a lot worse."

What should she choose? Pick the first bag, and she won't know what's in it. Pick the second bag, and she knows Hridhya will make do something unpleasant. Perhaps the clothes in bag 2 are normal, while the first bag may just be a napkin. No matter what, neither choice seems good.

To contd...

sin138
sin138
281 Followers
12