Deepika the NRI Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How can Deepika do this? To them, she is supposed to be with Hridhya. Even without that problem, she knows no one will want to make a sex tape with her."

"What if they say no to the sex, let alone recording it?"

"That's up to you to find out," Hridhya coldly replies. "You must find a way make those tapes, no matter what. Also if you have some bright idea of complaining about how I have you documents in my room, don't bother. I'm not stupid enough to keep them there."

"WHERE ARE THEY?" A panicking Deepika screams.

"Don't worry, you'll get it whenever you need them," Hridhya laughs. "But I think you understand what will happen if you don't do what we tell you. You got a week till your exams. Study!"

She then leaves Deepika alone, who takes a shower and sleeps, naked in the covers.

_______________________________________________

For the next few days, Abhishek, Zakir, and Rupesh help her study for the exams. Not one person touched her at all. Finally she takes the exams and prays she did well. Only time will tell.

Meanwhile Anuj finally gets discharged from the hospital to be greeted by his friends, including Abhishek and Rupesh.

"Sorry we did that shit to you few months back man," Rupesh apologises. "I thought your actions made us lose our NRI hoe, but she came back, and man is she horny as ever."

"Yeah bro, Abhishek adds, in Hindi. "I felt bad, because you did screw her over. I thought she was a dumb, but nice girl, until she tried to fuck me. Did you know Hridhya is going out with Deepika? What kind of girl would cheat on her lover like that? Fuck her feelings."

"Chill guys," Anuj laughs. "That's the problem with girls, especially sluts. The sooner you realize their thoughts don't matter, the happier you are. When her results come, how about we take her to the falls?"

"We'll have classes jackass," Zakir points out. "And so does she."

"You don't have to come if you don't to, choot," Anuj retorts. "If you don't, at least give these guys proxies."

"I can't do Deepika's voice," Zakir responds.

"Fuck Deepika," Abhishek replies. "I don't agree with you on girls, but you're right on cheating sluts. Why should we have sympathy for bitches like her?"

"Exactly," Anuj smirks, knowing they got Abhishek to turn on the NRI slut.

12