Deepika the NRI Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's still whoring out now," Anuj laughs. "Besides don't forget who the people are controlling that NRI slut, when she fucked over this beggar girl, last year."

"That doesn't make the situation better, ass," Zakir groans.

He remembers that night when they rented the hotel in the outskirts, last year.

The girl tells her story about how the hotel staff hired this other girl, for an orgy with Deepika and her. However instead of some simple fucking, it turned into a full blown watersport orgy, in which she was forced to pay off the damage, by working as a maid, only to not get any money in the end. She had no sleep or food while she worked there. Finally they released so she could go home. Because she never got paid, she got kicked out of her home, and has been wondering around and whoring herself out to make ends meet. It also turns out she crossed paths with the NRI slut again in the hostel. She blames the NRI for all the problems she went through.

Anuj was openly taunting her for her story, while Hridhya felt a little sympathetic for once. Zakir also felt sympathy, but part of him also feels aroused. It's probably because he was picturing Deepika in that situation instead of the maid.

"Do you care that much Hridhya?" Anuj asks the Mallu. "Oh just so you guys know, I'm pissing in her mouth. You can't see the drops because this bitch knows how to swallow."

"Thanks for the information," Hridhya sarcastically replies. "I don't really, but I can see Zak's point of view. It is fun with Deepika, but it'll be too much with her around too."

"I'm going to bed you too," he sighs. "Anuj, leave the girl alone. We have Deepika, why should we fuck with the coolie."

"You don't have to be involved," Anuj taunts. "I'm gonna see if she would like be my bidet."

"Good night," Zakir says to them. "And please don't."

He wishes Hridhya good night as the two go back to their rooms. As fun as Anuj's ideas might be, Zakir does not appreciate how he acts like this with all the women. Then again, Zakir does not care who gets hurt if it means destroying the Deepika. Another thing is that a mind as depraved as Anuj, is just what he needs against the NRI slut. As he gets to his floor he finds an unusual site. The naked NRI is standing in front of his door.

"I'm sorry Zakir, but can we talk?"

"Umm, sure," Zakir replies, confusingly.

He lets her in the apartment, curious to know what she was going to say. She then confesses to her about what Anuj and Hridhya had done, and how today she felt they went too far. While his face shows concern for her plight, his mind is elated, and his groin has hardened.

"Why did you agree with this, Deepika?" he said in a worried tone. "We agreed that after last year it was best not to do this."

"I didn't have a choice," she explains, while in tears. "My mother made me, for some reason. Today however, they went too far, by making me suck off a patient in front of everyone. Now everyone will find out, and will judge me for what happened."

He then put his hand over hers, and with a warm smile he says, "Deepika, remember how last year you were caught in the hostel naked with another girl?"

She nods.

"Word may have spread, but not everyone believes it was you. Some think it was Hridhya. Others believe it never happened, and it was all nonsense."

"What's your point?"

"Few people may know what has happened, but to everyone else, it's just a rumour. Only few people saw it."

"One of them was a Professor. There are also the other patients."

"Patients come and go, and trust me that story is so weird the professor would probably not tell it out of embarrassment. Imagine trying to explain that to the family or the colleagues?"

"True..."

"Don't worry, eventually it will be forgotten."

Deepika feels a little calmer, he could be right.

"But those guys will still use me. What should I do about it?"

"You're not going to like what I am about to say," he tells her. "Just do what they tell you. If what you said is true, they have your documents, meaning they can just easily leave you in the middle of nowhere homeless. No one will help you, I'm afraid then."

Still unsure, Deepika listens on.

"Think about it, after all this is over, you will have a MBBS degree. Anything before that will not matter. You can get a job, and move on. People like Anuj, and Hridhya. They will all be a distant memory. You can become someone big, while people like them may probably not even go far in life."

After a long pause, she gets up from the couch.

"You're right. I may have to put up with their crap, but at least when I get the degree it'll all be over. They may test me, but I'll do whatever they want, no matter how humiliating."

"That's the spirit," he cheers.

She then walks up to him, and whispers, "How can I thank you?"

While doing so, she strokes his jeans covered cock.

Silence took over talking. Afterwards, moaning took over silence.

With his fly open, he kisses Deepika as she strokes his dick. She rubs her pussy over his lap, while his lips travel to her nipples, as he continues kissing. He is about to go to the next breast, until he stops her.

"Wait," she tells her.

Confused, he sits patiently with his hard dick, as she leaves the room. She then comes back with her phone.

"I want to record this."

"I have no complaints," he smiles.

He places it on the table to position it towards the couch. As she stands, he squeezes her tits, while standing behind her. Her hands caress down his body to his dick, and starts stroking. She turns around to fall straight on to the couch, with her legs spread open, inviting him to insert his member.

He lowers his body, and puts it in, as she gasps quietly. She forgot how big he was. Slowly he fucks her as she holds on to him. He gets faster, and she also starts humping along. Both moan even louder, until she screams in pleasure, as she starts feeling his warm sperm flood her inside. He collapse over her to her side as both gasp for breath.

"You can stay here for the night if you wish."

"It's ok, I need to get back to my room," she tells him. "Thanks for the talk. I will endure what they make me do. When I finish, I'll have my own life."

"Good," he replied.

"However, I will never forget you," she added, before kissing him on the cheek.

As she leaves, he closes the door, trying not to laugh. He cannot believe how much trust she has for him. To him, her family is the cause of his family's torment, yet to her he is a person who is looking out for her. Imagine how Anuj, and Hridhya may feel. Then he paused. That maid, who was serving Anuj, openly told them her hatred for Deepika. She has lived her whole life in poverty, only to continue as a servant to people like Anuj, and Deepika. He calls his former roommate to find out when she is done with him. Perhaps he and her can find something that can benefit the both of them.

To be contd...

12