Deepika the NRI Slut Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only the sound of Abhishek whimpering in pain is coming. Rupesh finally speaks out.

"What happened to Prianka may not be good, but it has happened. We can't do anything about it."

"All I am saying is he has no right to talk about Prianka like that," she tells Rupesh, feeling flustered.

"I understand," he said. "We have been in the car for too long, we'll go to the next restaurant to have some tea. And hopefully we can all be calm about this."

"She fucking pissed in my car!"

"And you didn't stop when she said she needed to go many times," he retorts. "We'll go once you feel like you can move properly."

Personally he didn't care about Deepika's bladder, but Abhishek's anger was starting to annoy him. He didn't think he would say anything about the Prianka video. To him it was just material to jack off to. However, Deepika looks like she could crack and expose everything, the last thing he wants to happen. For now it is best to play it cool.

Everyone goes inside the car, and rolls down the windows to let the smell escape. When they reached the nearest restaurant, it was already 7:30pm. It was in a small shack, with metal roof supported on a few beams. Deepika asks for something to wear, only to have everyone laugh at such a ridiculous idea. While everyone ate, Deepika remained unclothed, much to the owner's delight. They were served masala dosas, and roti with sambar. While they paid for the meal, Deepika is told to give the owner a tip for being so hospitable to them.

Outside the restaurant, she lifts up the lungi, and squats over his lap. She put her arms around his shoulder for support. As their privates touch, she lowers her lips further down his shaft, until it hits the base. They moan in unison as she starts moving along his shaft. She is at his mercy when he fondles her breasts, crudely. While they fucked, he bends forwards and pushes the NRI towards him until their lips touch and sloppily kisses him. This may have been one of the worst sex, she has but he is gentle, and not once has he been rough on her. Soon he grunts, and she feels his warm sperm fill her up. She is about to get up, until he held her for a second to say, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," she quietly whispers. He kept talking, but in Kannada. Before he could start, she calls for Rupesh to translate. He then starts talking.

"I lost my wife a long time ago, and I have been lonely since. I know I should not stare, but It is difficult not to, when so many young girls remind me of my wife. You are the first to not just judge me, but make me feel young again."

Rupesh wanted to lie and say that the old man, thinks she's a disgrace, but not wanting to mess with her temper he tells to the truth. Deepika feels touched. It is the first time someone genuinely complimented her for her willingness to screw. She hugs him goodbye and was about to walk to out of the shack until Rupesh shoves against the pillar. He comes close to her ears, while rubbing his crotch against her torso. Soon he starts to whisper.

"I hope you enjoy your trip in Goa, slut. That stunt you pulled in the trip, is gonna cost you."

"But I told you I needed to pee, and that junior tried to stick his finger in me."

"Where did he stick it?"

"My urethra?" She then winced, as he twists her nipples.

"Your peephole," he smirks. "Anatomy terms don't count for sluts. And that was actually hilarious. In fact, we would have complimented you for it. A slut doesn't need a toilet to pee. That's final year level commitment. It's how you acted with Abhishek."

"But he was insulting Prianka," she exclaims. "The poor girl went through all that in the club that night."

"And who's fault was that?" he warns. "Imagine how he would feel if he found out someone had actually joined her, and left her behind to deal with those horny workers?"

"You told me to," she replies weakly. After saying it does she realise she is about to hit a dead end.

"Recite the first line in the NRI slut guidelines," he orders.

This was it. Thanks to months of pop quizes, she can list them out in exact words. She begins reciting it out loud.

"My opinions and requests do not matter. I only exist to please others, and not the other way around, unless it is orgasm..

"Excellent," he replies. "In other words, if something is morally wrong, you keep it to yourself, as it doesn't concern you. If there's a serial puppy killer on the loose, then your only concern is if he allows you to suck him off. "

Deepika then suddenly remembers another guideline.

"Rupesh you forgot the second guideline which goes;

The only time I can say no to something, only if it hurts someone else's dignity, respect, or character perception from others. If activity does not touch the above stated, and only my dignity, respect, and character is at risk, I must still participate.

Hridhya had no right to demand me to leave her alone, as it went against Prianka's dignity. She made me get Prianka into a compromising act, leaving others to have less respect for her!"

Rupesh, at first looks like he is about to slap Deepika for such a comment, but he then starts smiling at Deepika's quick wit.

"Hridhya never forced Prianka to come," he explains. "She came voluntarily. But other than that you are right, Hridhya had no right to force you to leave her in that gangbang."

Deepika feels a little pride in her realisation, before Rupesh broke her momentary high.

"Too bad you didn't think of this that night," he tells the teen. "You could have saved her from that humiliation. You could have prevented her from leaving college. Hell, Abhishek and she may have gotten together, although I doubt the last one. So in the end, everything that happened to her, is still all on you."

Deepika slowly collapse to the floor, letting his words hit her harder than a cock to the face.

Seemingly wrapped in guilt, Rupesh feels satisfied, but he also knew the girls and Zakir would question it. So he told her, "Look, as I said Prianka chose to come with you. If she just stayed in the hotel this wouldn't have happened to her. Part of this maybe your fault, but in the end, she's to blame."

"But she was drunk."

"So were you, and also those guys," he assured her. "There's no one to blame. And if there is a problem, I'm sure someone else will take care of it. None of this concerns you."

Soon enough, Deepika just nods, and they go back to the car. By the time they reach, it was dark. They look up to see a small apartment. Zakir and Madhavi found an apartment where they can rent two rooms for incredibly cheap prices. The landlord welcomes them and pauses as he sees the naked teen come out.

"I'm sorry, but she cannot come here like this," he comments.

"Don't worry she packed up clothes too," Rupesh explains.

"Sir, this is a family apartment," he explains. "I would like you to find another place if you wish to come in such a disgraceful manner."

"Is everything ok?"

They turn to see Madhavi, is watching them from the balcony. They have arrived an hour earlier than them. She smacks her face in disbelief seeing Deepika is actually naked outside.

"Sir," she nervously yells. "She is not from around here. You know how crazy some tourists are."

"That is why I don't cater to these westerners normally," he yells back. "They don't know how to respect our values."

"Yes I know, and frankly we just found out she was coming along today itself. However if you let us all stay, we would be really thankful."

"Well... I trust you people up there," he responds. "For the people who just came, however, they have to pay double."

"We are fine with that," Anuj quickly announces. "But she stays with us in the room."

"Come up then, and Deepika, please put some clothes on!"

As soon as they came up, everyone opens their bags to take out what they will wear tomorrow, and their soaps, and toothbrush. With one bag left, Deepika guesses it is hers. She opens it with a heavy heart to find out they pack her bras, panties, bathroom products, her dildo and nothing else.

"I can't wear this," she whines.

"It may not look normal, but you can," Rupesh replies. "I wish we could help you try out that dildo, but I think we all just want to sleep."

Anuj tosses Deepika's phone, who finds many missed calls to her. Priya seemed to be ringing almost around the time she disappeared into the car. They were supposed to meet at a bar to celebrate the end of the first exams. She checks the messages from whatsapp asking Deepika where she is, and please pick up. The NRI feels like she betrayed her former roommate, and does not know to explain it to her. She holds her breath, dials the number. She does this multiple times. However no matter what, she feels too ashamed to press the dial key. How could she face Priya after this? What will she say?

The gang purposely rented an apartment with no furniture, as it was cheaper. Thankfully they also brought blankets and pillows for her too. Her eyes close and is about to go into a deep slumber.

Her eyes open from the sudden thrust of Anuj's penis. This deplorable man unceremoniously rams it in, much to her discomfort, but that quickly vanished as soon as her juices helped lubricate her insides. While thrusting, he leaned over and started to whisper in her ear

"While here we will be playing a little game. I think it started where you're from. We call it slut dare. We will pick a dare, and you have to perform it. It is our test for you new potential professor, that junior. If he picks the most humiliating, degrading, or shows the least disregard for your well being, then we will celebrate for the new staff to your slut curriculum."

All she could do was gasp at each thrust. Not wanting to wake anyone else up, she quietly asks Anuj, "After yelling at you guys in the car, what makes you think I will do what you tell me here?"

"What you did on the trip was disrespectful, and I was close to just to just kicking your teeth in."

"What stopped you," the defiant teen pushed.

"If you show any bruising, or abrasions, those girls and Abhishek may start questioning what's happening. However, it's all over. You have been officially kicked out of slut school, you know what that means?"

"It doesn't matter," she angrily tells him off. "That means I don't have to follow your stupid rules. I have friends too. I have Priya, Zakir, Aisha, Madhavi!"

"You think they are your friends," he retorts. "They don't care about someone like you. They are with you because, no matter what they do, it will never be as humiliating as you. You know this too. Eventually they will leave you, or go against you. They will hate you. Do you know why?"

"Because I'm a slut?"

"Because you are a failing medical student, who does not seem to care about her studies," he smiles. "Active sex life or not, no one can respect that. You may be fun to hang out with, but if something bad happens, they will abandon you."

Those words pierced her. The scumbag continues on talking, as he continues on penetrating.

"The best part is that when that happens, you won't even care. Whether you admit or not, you enjoy this kind of treatment."

"That's not true," she moans. Even she knows how unconvincing her statement is as body convulses. Her squeezes on his back tightly, as she wraps her legs around him. She cannot control herself. He also has a point.

She could have told anyone about what they are doing, but not once has she gone to the college authorities, or even the police. Her tormenters seem to know this.

She then hears Anuj grunt, as his seed floods her womb. He then shoves her dildo inside, after turning it on.

"Prove me wrong," he whispers. "I'm going back to sleep. You can remove that if you want. I will not stop you."

"Really," she replies with a strong hint of doubt.

"Yes. In fact I can give you an ultimatum right now. Pull it out, and you can drop out of your slut program. In fact I have a better idea. I know you hate me. Tell everyone I raped you, and call the police. You can get your normal life back. You can study and graduate like everyone else. You can even stay in the apartment. However, keep it inside until morning time, you belong to us."

This is her chance. All she has to do is pull it out. However her hands don't even reach down to her snatch. Anuj grins.

"You have until breakfast tomorrow, to give your answer. Most would have removed it by now, but I am sure you are not most people."

With that he goes to bed, and Deepika tries her best to get back to sleep while her insides vibrate through the night. What doesn't help are the open eyes of the junior watching her while jacking off under the sheets. He too needed to sleep and her sultry body was too much of a tease. Eventually he too passes out and Deepika still has to get her shut eyes.

to be continued...

12