Deepika's Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Romeo let Shraddha out of his arms and gave Ekta a chance to introduce the other girl "...Prachi Desai, you should see the hot item number she has done in "Ek Villain", sir. She is just smoking hot!" Ekta gushed.

Prachi's skirt was longer than Shraddha's almost up to her knees but only at first glance did it look decent. As she stepped forward to hug Romeo it became apparent that the skirt was slitted in hundreds of slits all around which made her milky white leg appear through the garment with every step she took.

It was apparent from watching her greet Romeo that Prachi had much superior skill as a slut compared to Shraddha. As Romeo took her in his embrace Prachi's arms wrapped around his neck with the effect that her heels lifted off the ground and her whole body moulded to his form like she was a garment he was wearing.

She did not hurry nor seem eager to suck Romeo's tongue but still there was a thoroughness in her kiss by which she somehow let him know that she was fully available to him right now or at any point in time when he desired!

Deepika noticed with interest that Prachi was moving her ass ia subtle but expert manner. The well-modulated motion of her hips was causing her pussy mound to grind against Romeo's cock. Romeo's hand slipped between the slits of her skirt and instead of grabbing her ass, he inserted one finger into her pussy. Prachi's body jerked up for a second at this sudden intrusion then she lowered herself on his finger and continued rolling her hips, making his finger grind on her cunt walls.

Ekta Kapoor watched with interest and approval as her actress behaved in the proper slutty manner with the powerful director. Finally Ekta went back with Prachi and Shraddha telling Romeo to let her know if he needed anything.

As the trio passed Deepika she overheard Ekta telling the girls in an aside "Girls, dono ready rehna, sir jab tumhari lene ke liye taiyaar honge to ishara kar denge. Tum log fauran pahunch jaana. Prachi, I think pehle teri lenge, tu taiyaar rehna."

(Girls, hold yourself in readiness, when sir is ready to nail you, he will signal, go to him immediately. Prachi, I think he will do you first, be ready."

Both the girls said "Yes, ma'am."

Deepika thought to herself that the man she was falling in love with seemed to be surrounded by willing pussy both old and new. Her competition was tough.

Romeo was sitting on a couch flanked by his sluts when Deepika caught up with them. She stood in front of him and pulled on both his hands "Sir, can we dance, please? Please?"

"Sure, sweetheart." Romeo got up and they moved to a corner of the big room where there were some people dancing. The music was a little louder here and lighter were much dimmer. The couples seemed to be moving together but you couldn't see if they were actually dancing.

Deepika put her arms around Romeo's neck and pulled herself close to him. As his arms wrapped around her waist, she pressed herself to his body, completely moulding herself to him, pressing all her soft, curves against his hard frame.

She pressed her cheek to his and moved slowly with him. His warm breath was caressing her neck and her own breath was coming in heavy she was sure he could feel it on his neck as well.

She kissed his neck, repeatedly, slowly moving her lips up on his neck until she reached his jaw. Grazing her soft, warm lips along his cheek, she let them touch his ear then whispered "Sir, please make me yours!"

"Mine?" He whispered back.

"Yes, sir. I want to be yours. Please make me your slut, your bitch, your property. I really want to belong to you, completely!"

"But you have no need for that, sweetie. Most girls love to be director's whore to help with their career. You don't need me. You are doing well. And I know you will keep doing well because you are very talented."

"No, sir. That's your misunderstanding. You don't see yourself from our eyes. These girls love you. And so do I. We all love you! For the man you are. Not for what you can do for us, but what you make us."

"I am not sure I understand you, darling."

Deepika continued to grind herself against his bulging cock as she poured her heart out to him. She felt that baring her soul to him was also turning her on immensely.

"Sir, what you did for me today was huge. You call these girls your sluts, your whores, but today when that bastard was about to degrade me you saved me. The girls told me how you hunted all over the airport before you found me. Just because someone told you that I might be in trouble. And you saved me from that fate. I would have spread my legs for you right in that room if you had wanted me to. I was so grateful!"

"Tut. Tut. It was my duty as a industry veteran, darling. I could not let that happen to you, or any of our beautiful starlets, not even to an extra."

"But that's it. That's your sweetness that gets me so hot. And still you didn't take any advantage of me. You protected me, my dignity, my good name, and you never asked me to bend over for you in return. Instead you brought me home, you made me feel welcome in your home."

"Any decent man would have done the same." Romeo kissed Deepika's cheek "You are a wonderful guest."

"I don't want to be a guest, sir. I want to be part of the family. I realized this evening that I have never felt so safe, so comfortable and so at peace with everything in my life as I did in your home with you. Please sir, I want to be yours. Please take me."

Romeo grinned "This way you will spoil my carefully created Bad Boy image in the industry. As soon as we get home I am going to nail you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow."

"Why wait, sir. I think there's an empty bedroom right there in this suite. Please nail me now!"

"Are you serious, girl?"

"Please claim me, sir. Make me your whore!" Deepika pleaded.

-

Romeo entered the bedroom behind Deepika and closed the door. Deepika climbed on the bed and went on all fours, her shapely ass sticking up in the air as her super-short dress hiked up. Standing behind her Romeo could see her pussy juices glistening on her pussy. The sight made his already hard cock twitch in his pants.

He got behind her while undoing his pants at the same time. Letting his pants drop around his knees, he placed his rock-hard cock on her pussy hole and drove in smoothly, grabbing her hips to keep her in position.

The hot, oily juices of her cunt engulfed his cock as he thrust into her depths. Deepika moaned as she felt his thick, meaty shaft fill her tight cunt so deep with a strong thrust... A loud, throaty moan escaped her lips and filled the room.

"Sir, please chodo mujhe, daba ke chodo. Mmmmmmm god. yes, yes!" (Sir, please fuck me, fuck me hard!)

Romeo moved his hands up her bare back and grabbed her shoulders. Then, changing his angle of entry, he started to really pound her tight little cunt hard and deep making Deepika's slender body rock forward with each powerful thrust!

"Aanngh! Aah, aah, aah! Mmmmm!! aayiii!"

Deepika's moans grew louder and more passionate as Romeo fucked her hard. He had often admired this beautiful actress on screen and in industry parties. Today she was his slut and his strokes showed the attraction and sexual tension he had felt for her for so long.

With each stroke her body moved forward but Deepika was hungry for Romeo's cock, she pushed her ass back and tried to take him as deep in her cunt as she possibly could. The smell of their combined arousal was strong in the room as Romeo's strong thrusts made Deepika's pussy juices drip on the bed every time he pulled back to go into her cunt again.

She not only didn't complain of his roughness but encouraged him to drill her deeper with her hip movements and her words.

"Meri choot aapki hai, sir, chodo isse zor se. Itna zor se pelo mujhe ki main kal chalne layak na rahoon. Apni randi bana ke chodo mujhe, sir."

(My pussy is yours, sir, fuck it hard. Nail me so hard I am not able to walk tomorrow. Make me your whore and fuck me, sir.)

Romeo responded to her lusty demands by grabbing her hair in his fist and pulling her head up as he made her his bitch. He lifted his hand and slapped her shapely, firm ass loud enough to make the sound echo in the room.

"Aaah!" Deepika groaned loudly. Then begged for more. "Phir se karo, sir, meri gaand ko peeto, chodo apni randi ko!"

(Again sir, spank my ass, fuck your whore!)

Romeo spanked her and kept drilling her cunt with strong, powerful thrusts. She kept moaning, her yelps and screams becoming more and more urgent until suddenly she whined "Please let me cum, sir. Please, may I cum?"

Romeo spanked her bare ass which elicited a heartfelt, deep moan from Deepika who was already trying very hard to control her impending orgasm.

"Who is my whore, girl?" He asked.

"I am, sir!" Deepika replied quickly with a moan "I am your whore, your bitch, I am your property, sir. Please let me cum, sir. Please!"

Romeo pulled her hair and kissed her on the neck sucking on the sensitive spot just below her jaw line as he whispered "You may cum now, my whore!"

Deepika's body responded to his permission with an explosive orgasm which seemed to turn her bones to jelly. She collapsed on the bed with Romeo's hard cock still buried in her cunt and slamming her into the sheets.

"Aaangh! Aaaaah! Aaaah, God!" Deepika moaned and wailed as she experienced the hardest and hottest orgasm of her life.

Just as she was getting her body in control, Romeo pulled out of her, quickly turned her over and drove his throbbing, hard cock deep into her wet, soppy cunt by the time her back hit the bedsheets.

She moaned as his huge, long shaft speared her and clung to him with both arms. As he pounded her ruthlessly she held on to him for dear life and accepted each assault of his massive cock in her willing pussy with animalistic moans and yelps.

When Romeo finally exploded inside her, it triggered another orgasm in her own body. This time Romeo didn't make her beg for permission.

Ultimately, they both collapsed on the bed side by side. Deepika spent a minute catching her breath then she got up on her knees, crawled between Romeo's legs and started to lick his cumsoaked cock with slow, thorough strokes of her tongue. Romeo pushed his fingers into her hair and stroked her head like an owner strokes his pet bitch.

Deepika smiled as she continued to lick his cum.

----------

Deepika opened the door and stepped out of the room. Romeo had already left, she had stayed behind to clean up in the attached bathroom and adjust her dress. She started looking for Romeo.

She found him sitting on the sofa with Prachi Desai sitting on his thigh and Shraddha Kapoor straddling his other leg from where she knelt on the floor at his feet. His other girls were also by his side. Prachi's legs were open and Romeo's hand was under her skirt. From the expression on Prachi's face it was clear that Romeo was fingering her even as they were talking. Shraddha's moans were evidence that with every movement of her ass, she was grinding her bare pussy on Romeo's shin.

This scene did not make Deepika jealous this time. Instead she smiled. Why shouldn't these girls try to get in his good books, he was not only a highly successful producer/director, he was also a very handsome man and a great lover! Surely his reputation must be well-known to girls in the industry. Now that Deepika had found her place in his harem, she was not only tolerant of other girls but was silently wishing them luck in their endeavour to earn his favours.

As Deepika approached, Romeo looked up at her. She smiled and held his eye contact as she lowered herself down to her knees between his feet. He stroked her head and Deepika's smiled broadened into a grin. She was truly happy!

-

While they were talking, Ekta Kapoor came back with another beautiful girl in tow.

"Sir, please meet Esha Gupta. She is another beautiful, talented new actress who is taking our industry by storm." Ekta introduced the new girl.

Deepika looked over Esha and had to admit that the girl was beautiful. Her body was so well-proportioned that it would make any man drool over her. There was no way any producer or director would have left her unfucked. She had probably spread her legs for many filmmakers already, Deepika was ready to bet.

From Esha's dress-up also it was apparent that she knew what a hot piece of ass she was. Her top was a very skimpy, black sparkly blouse that was hardly as big as a bra. Her full tits were spilling out of it in a very mouth-watering manner. Her belly was completely bare even including her navel as her skirt was tied very low. The skirt itself was not covering a lot. It was an asymmetrical skirt made of the same black sparkly material. On her left leg it went as low as her mid thigh, while on the right leg it was just barely covering her thigh joint.

Because of the low angle of her vision, Deepika could see right up under Esha's short skirt and her smoothly shaved pussy was fully visible to her without any panties in the way.

Katrina moved a little from Romeo's side to make space for Esha. Romeo extended his left arm and Esha readily cuddled up to him in the circle of his arm. Rotating her body expertly towards him she pressed her full, firm tits on his chest as she gave him a full, open-mouthed kiss.

Deepika could feel her own heart start to beat faster as she watched Romeo grab Esha's ass. Then his finger slipped between Esha's legs and rubbed her bare, moist pussy. Now that Deepika belonged to Romeo she felt a sense of pride as yet another Bollywood whore threw herself at her owner!

"Well as I was saying," Romeo said after he stopped ravaging Esha's lips "We are going on this outdoor schedule for a month this Monday, both Prachi and Shraddha are going to join us. Why don't you come as well, Esha?"

"Oh, May I? I would love to, sir!" Esha's excitement was apparent.

Deepika thought she knew the answer but still she asked. "Sir, am I also coming on the outdoor?"

Romeo leaned forward and cupped her cheek with his hand "Darling, didn't we decide in there that you belong to me now? Where the owner goes his bitch goes with him. And what are you?"

Deepika smiled wide "I am your bitch, sir!" She said proudly and beamed as the new girls looked at her with envy.

The party continued.

--------------

Next morning, when Deepika woke there were a few rays of the Sun filtering in through the closed draped. She realized even before opening her eyes that she was in Romeo's bed. His musky, manly smell was clinging to the sheets she was wrapped in.

Deepika opened her eyes and found that the bed was empty apart from herself. She smiled and closed her eyes again remembering last night's events.

Romeo had ordered as soon as they entered his bedroom. "Nangi ho ja aur bed pe late ja." (Get naked and get on the bed.)

She had complied immediately with "Yes, Master."

She got on the bed and opened her legs. In another moment she was rewarded by the feeling of his thick, meaty shaft entering between her soft, pink pussy lips.

Deepika held on to him as he fucked her hard from top. His manly, wide chest rubbed on her firm tits with each thrust which set her nipples on fire. Romeo nailed her thoroughly in that bed. She moaned and screamed but accepted his use of her like she was made to be his whore!

As he pounded her with his masterful strokes, Deepika wrapped her legs around his hips and tried to get him deeper into her. The way her pussy was flooded with juices he was able to drive that massive cock right into the core of her body.

"Aaaaaaaah!" She screamed loudly as she felt his invading cock hit her cervix. Deepika had had her share of sex in her life and surely she had spread her legs for several producer directors. But never before had she been taken completely like this. She kept her legs open and surrendered to him, letting him use her body as he liked.

Deepika had to beg twice to cum and each time he let her cum easily. Her orgasms were each harder than the previous and her body was still on fire as Romeo's cock pummelled her mercilessly.

Then suddenly he pulled out of her and patted her thigh with the command "Kutiya ban ja."

She turned over quickly and got on her hands and knees, her legs open and her wet, dripping pussy offered to him to invade. He did not make her wait. Grabbing her hips he skewered tight tight, dripping wet cunt with his throbbing beast making her moan loudly.

As Romeo started to drill Deepika's soft, wet cunt with that massive, hard cock she had to beg to cum again. This time he told her to wait. Deepika's heart missed a beat at his command. She knew she could not hold it off too long and she did so want to be a good whore for her new owner.

She had a moment of panic as he pulled his soaking wet cock out of her hungry cunt and she felt his smooth, wet cockhead pressing on her tight, puckered ass hole. She had known that he would take all her holes but this is where she had no experience.

After the initial moment of panic, Deepika decided that her surrender to him must be complete. She lowered her head to the bed, gripped the bedsheets with both hands and relaxed her ass as best as she could.

Romeo seemed to know that she was an anal virgin. He opened her ass hole with deft, shallow but precise in and out strokes of his cock. Then he started to increase his penetration. Deepika started to beg to cum even as he was only halfway deep in her ass.

"Wait, slut!" he said and continued to pump her tight ass in and out. Deepika clawed the sheets and tried to hold on.

"Please, sir! Please! Please let your whore cum, sir! Please!" she begged with tears in her eyes.

He continued to fuck her ass, keeping her in his control with his fingers deep in her silken tresses.

Just when Deepika felt she was going to disgrace her owner by cumming without permission he yelled "Now, whore!"

In the same instant he jammed his hard, throbbing beast fully deep into her ass and Deepika's body exploded in such an immense orgasm that she could not even feel her body for several seconds. At that moment, she was just a consciousness, a feeling, a wisp of cloud floating aimlessly somewhere between heaven and earth.

For an appreciable interval of time, Deepika was not aware of her breathing or her heartbeat. The feeling was like she had melted and turned into a cloud of smoke drifting on the currents of air. But at the same time she was also conscious of an extreme ecstasy, a feeling like she was made of pure happiness descended from heaven to spread joy in the world!

She was just feeling her orgasm subside after what seemed like ages when Romeo pulled out of her ass and turned her over. As she landed on her back she immediately opened her legs offering herself to her owner. But instead of entering her he pumped his cock with his fist and came all over her face and chest.

Deepika felt elated as she felt his hot cum land on her bare skin. He was marking her! He was claiming her as his property! She was proud and happy!

-

Thinking about last night's events, Deepika's hand slipped between her legs and she sank one finger into her juicy, hot pussy. Suddenly she stopped and pulled her finger out. She realized that now she was Romeo's property and he might not like her fingering herself without permission like this.

But her pussy was itching now. She got up and got out of bed. She brushed her teeth thinking that she was getting her mouth ready for her boss.

She found him in the breakfast room. He was talking on his mobile phone. His chair was pushed back from the table and Deepika could see Katrina kneeling between his legs. His dressing down was open and Kat was licking his balls. Deepika's mouth watered as she saw his meaty, thick cock standing erect like a flagpole. She licked her lips.