Deepika's College Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To get Deepika outside safely, she was placed in the middle of a group, so she will not be seen, as they exit the hall, go down the stairs, and leave the atrium. The boys next to her took full advantage of groping her body. Some even kissed her, while they waited outside. Finally a jeep pulled over, and Deepika was lifted towards the open door. Five people people sat in the back, as she was made to sit on their laps, with her legs spread wide open. The car sped out the driveway, as the passengers in the back kept touching the NRI teen, causing her to have her first big orgasm in months.

11:00pm - The After Party

They stopped in the driveway of a bungalow. The driver turned around, to talk to the horny first year.

"Welcome to my house. There a few rules to follow here. Keep your voice down, for the neighbors, wear your shoes inside, and you must take at least one hit from the bong to be allowed to stay inside for the night."

"I have no problems with that," she gasped, while the intruding fingers found their way to her sensitive spot.

Deepika got out, with the help of the driver. Suddenly a dog came rushing towards the frightened girl, as the owner stopped it, apologizing for its behaviour. She entered the house, where she was greeted by the housemates, through kissing.

"What are your names?"

"No need to worry with that pretty little head," one replied. "Just call us sir."

"Ready to take the hit?"

She nodded as she was directed to the living room. While walking, she felt someone caressed her ass. As she went inside, she saw a large glass bong. There the owner signalled her to sit on his lap, and she complied. The bong was being filled as the owner explained to her some more rules.

"What I told you outside applies to everyone," he explained. "However, since you entered my house dressed in nothing, we have some special rules. Do you know what else don't wear clothes? Animals. Don't worry, we won't leash you, or have you bark like an idiot. You just have to follow these in the house.

1.You are not permitted to speak, unless told to. You must only smile while you are here, unless you are cumming.

2.Everyone here will speak in Hindi, since it's easier. Even to you. Just keep smiling and nodding like you agree with what they say.

3.If we want you do something, we will show you how.

4.You must ask for permission to use the bathroom, whenever you feel the need to tinkle. How shall you get permission, if you can't speak? Get creative

5.Someone passes you a drink or a toke, just accept it. Many guys here are willing to share with you, as long you share your body.

6.Bed time is when the last person awake is asleep

If you agree with the rules, then you can take the bong hit. Disagree, then we will have to kick you out, since only stoners are allowed to stay in this heavenly abode."

She did not hesitate as she took a long breath through the tube, with the glass base touching her genitalia.

"Can I have another hit?"

"You can, but remember, you are not allowed to talk. All you can do is smile and nod to whatever we say. Understand?"

She nodded. She was given another hit, until the room started moving around her. She was taught that if someone here asks her "Aap nam kya hai?" she must answer with her full name. The other guests wasted no time in talking in hindi, while the naked, horny stoner smiled.

" Fuck look at that tight body!"

"Yeah I'm gonna call some guys over!"

"NO! This only for those from the meet."

"Why not?"

"Because we are telling you not to, and thankfully those 3 choots are not with us."

"What can we do?"

"Whatever you want, and in here we speak only Hindi."

One of the 2nd years walk toward the first year and asked her name.

"Deepika."

"Nice to meet you. Will you suck my cock?"

"Hey,"one of the interns interrupted. "Of course e she'll suck your dick. Just stick your dick in her mouth. Ask her something else."

"Yes sir, umm... will you drink a jug of cup of jizz?"

"That's better! Pull your dick out. It's not gay if you're gonna get it sucked."

Deepika did not understand what she said, but nodded. The 2nd year obediently took out his cock and started shoving it in her mouth. She started sucking it. After months of practice she knew it was never about deepthroating, but using her tongue against the tip. It worked so well, the 2nd year student ejaculated within a few seconds. Everyone in the room was laughing, including a few senior girls who came to the house after changing out of the saris. Deepika was given an empty cup, in which she deduced she had to spit out the content for future use.

Music started playing, prompting the drunk teen to dance in front of the fully clothed seniors. There was no shame among the multiple men. The girls laughed at the sight. All shouted obscenities at her, and she smiled on knowing what they were saying. Some danced with her, taking the opportunity to grab any private part as she danced. At times she would be given a glass, in which she was made to chug down. Other times, she was given a bong hit.

The multiple drinks started to affect her bladder. Just as she was about to ask for the bathroom, she remembered that she was not permitted to speak. She walked to the owner of the house, pointing at her crotch to indicate her need to go the bathroom. To the owner and everyone else however, it was an invitation to her snatch. Two people lifted her up with her legs spread. They took her to the back yard, where another person was shaking a champagne bottle. Soon, they inserted it into her vagina, in which her eyes rolled from the gushing liquid. Her scream in pleasure was only drowned out by cheers and lewd comments from the guests.

She was carried back inside the bungalow, and up to the bedroom. The horny NRI was then thrown onto a bed, in which her mouth was filled with a penis, and her vagina was also getting the same object. This time however the penis tasted different. It felt rubbery, and slippery. It also tasted a bit like bubble gum. This however made her suck on the dick even more, like a lollipop. The penis in her other hole was thrusting harder and harder, until the person grunted with one final thrust. Despite Deepika experiencing a sudden burst from her snatch, she did not however feel any liquid from the penis rush into her, nor on her. A tied up latex object was flung to her side. She noticed it as a condom, filled with her fornicator's semen. Another penis was thrust in to her, and she kept fingering herself at the feel. The penis in her mouth also did not have the sperm come out, when the one connected to the fleshy snake also grunted. He took his dick out exposing a condom covered penis, with the tip filled with his love juice. He removed and tied it loosely, before placing it next to her.

She turned to see the Prerna filming the whole thing. She and the other ladies were just enjoying the show along with their beers. Some of the guys passed comments on them, but they were safe from any curious perverts. Before another dick was put into her, one of the senior girls poured beer into her mouth. This did not help her bladder issues. Afterwards, the next dick went into her mouth. This time, it tasted like apple. This kept going until all of the guests finished off in the individual condoms. Finally, she was able to signal again, her desperate need to use the bathroom. She kept pointing at her bladder, even making whizzing sounds from her mouth.

"What is this? the owner asked, amusingly. "We went 3 times, and you still want more?"

"Sir, I think she means she wants to use the bathroom," the Prerna explained.I think it's the drinks

"Really?" the owner mocked. "Well I guess you can use the bathroom. Of course, everyone here needs to use it too, and they've been holding for so long too.

"I have an idea,"one of the female interns said. She explained the idea, much to the delight of everyone, including the girls.

Deepika was made to empty the condoms into her cup, filling it near the brim. Only then, was she taken to the bathroom, to her delight. She was made to sit on the toilet seat with her legs spread to the side. The bathroom doors were locked, leaving her and just the senior girls. They all slipped of their panties under their dresses. First was one of the interns, who lifted up her skirt and started releasing her urine into the toilet bowl, with some splashing onto the unsuspecting teen. After she finished, the senior made Deepika lick her cunt, until she moaned in pleasure. This was the first pussy Deepika remembered tasting. The rest of the girls followed suit, until the Prerna finished last. Afterwards they dressed, and opened the doors to let all the boys in.

Sitting in the same position, each guy emptied his bladder while she used her hands to aim the stream towards the bowl. As one boy finished, the next person came, until all of them finished. Some got hard again, having their stream touch her naked body. After they emptied their bladder, she sucked them again, to empty their balls. She was forbidden to swallow. Finally, she was given her cup. She first emptied the collected sperm in her mouth into the cup, and was made to chug the entire contents immediately after. This was an easy order for her, thanks to her time at the bar. She gulped it down like lime juice. She smacked her snatch again, indicating her need to piss. The owner nodded.

Finally she was able to release her inner gold. It first started as a trickle. Her swollen pussy lips did not help get a proper stream out. Slowly the flow started increasing. Deepika was moaning as her bladder started to feel less full, and as the stream somehow gave enough force to rub her the right way. Finally the flow started to decrease again, after 3 minutes, and it finally stopped. She had a look of relief on her face. The owner then told everyone the party is over, prompting everyone to leave the bathroom. He then turned to Deepika and said, "You can take a shower before you sleep. I'll leave a towel on the desk."

Deepika wasted no time in turning on the hot shower. After a steamy soothing shower, she got out, and noticed a hose next to the toilet seat. She knew what it was for, but she was curious to see how powerful it was. She sat on the toilet, directed the hose underneath her labia, and pressed the button. The water came out like a fire hose. It was powerful enough to enter her vagina. She turned off the hose immediately. However, instead of just placing the hose back, she kept it in her hand. She again directed it under her pussy, and turned it on again. Stopping it again, due to the force, she turns it on again. The pulses from the hose gradually built up her arousal again. At this point her body, minus her hair dried up already, but a few more pulses should help her reach yet another orgasm. Just before she was able to get another water shot, she gets startled as the owner comments how hot that looks.

He then ordered to stop playing with the hose and get to bed with him. Wearing just his boxers, the owner took out a bag, and produced panty. Deepika took the panty and slipped it on. She felt some phallic object inside the panty, but put it in just to feel less naked. Both got into bed. It was then Deepika started to feel the object vibrating inside her.

"What is this??"

"It's one of the goody bags for you, before you leave. I ordered it online, along with a few remotes. Every morning, when you take your pic, you will wait for a reply from me. If I message, 'Are you some kind of slut,' you are to present this toy you are currently wearing. After wards you are to send a picture of yourself cleaning the dildo part of the panty with your mouth, and another pic of you wearing it."

"And the remotes?"

"Anyone may have it. If you feel this buzzing, like now," he explained, while pressing the button on the remote. "You know someone is near. It is their decision on what power it is. Oh, and by the way, this baby is powerful up to 40 feet, and if more than one remote is on, it will add up in intensity for you. You are to remove it the morning after. For now, however I'll decide when to remove it. Also wake me up with a blowjob. You are still the rag doll."

"Yes sir," Deepika sighed, knowing she will not get another orgasm before she sleeps.

Despite it being on low setting, the water masturbation got her pussy literally wet, and sexually too. Her pussy lips are swollen, and crying for release, but the panty setting is so low, it will only keep her on edge. The owner, who introduced himself as Rahul fell asleep peacefully. Deepika, however, couldn't due to this distraction between her legs. Eventually she finally passed out, but still unsatisfied in her groin.

Sunday morning

It was 11am in the morning, and Deepika finally woke up. She turned to her bed partner, and stared at his chiselled abs. The young NRI was so wasted she was not able to notice the college boys who fucked her. This and the panties intensified her inner beast. Being asleep, and the fact he wanted her to wake him up with oral sex, made her figure he would not mind if she groped his body for once. She started caressing his hairy chest. The hair did not reach the abs, unlike her hands which fully appreciated the detail of his 6 pack. Her hand nudged lower into his boxers as she pulled out his hard penis. The morning wood was strong with this one.

She started stroking the erect structure. Slowly her head edged towards his member as she opened her mouth. Deepika wrapped her lips around the penis, as she started sucking it willingly. Her head was bobbing up and down, until she felt her head was being pushed down towards the base. Her senior was awake, and smiling. The intensity in her dildo panty started to increase. She looked up confused.

"Your reward for waking me up in a great way."

Her pussy was getting wet as she kept going on. She felt his penis pulsating in her mouth, along with the thick warm fluid. She let it simmer in her mouth, before she swallowed. Rahul ordered the NRI to leave his room as he changed, and wait downstairs. He reduced the panty vibrations down, much to her disappointment.

None of the others were awake, leaving Deepika alone. She turned on the TV and noticed "Desi Boyz" were playing. She did not know who the actors were, but she just gazed at the topless men, as she started pushing against her panties, in hopes it would help obtain her satisfaction. It was interrupted by Rahul chuckling at the sight.

"Good to know you really enjoy that film," he laughed, while turning off the vibrator. "Take em off. You got to take your first picture. We got your phone from your friends."

She felt the vibration cease. She slipped them off, until she was stopped by Rahul. They were placed around her knees, as he started taking several pictures. Deepika's mind was more focused on how to get her next orgasm, than on who he is sending the pictures to, on her own phone. He then directed her to remove the panties and place it in a gym bag he provided for her. She peeked in and saw it contained some new gym wear, dildo, and some silver balls. She was told to take them out, if she wanted something to wear on the way back to her hostel.

"What are they?"

"Ben Wa Balls," he explained. "Stick them in you snatch, while I get something for you to wear. If you don't have them in you before I come back, I will drop you off naked."

She slipped the balls inside, but as soon as she stood up, the fell out. The ping sounds echoed loudly. She attempted again, but no luck. She then heard the senior's footsteps coming down. Panicking, she tried it one more time, this time squeezing the balls within her. As uncomfortable as it was, at least it has not dropped out again.

"Ah, great. I guess you have earned this then," he smiled as he threw something at her.

It was a large t-shirt, with a bikini body as the picture. As she put it on, she noticed, it was big enough for it to go down to her knees. It was so loose, the top cut went around her shoulders, but it felt more like a lewd dress than a t-shirt. She was directed to walk to the car. But as she started to move, she felt something vibrating inside. It was as if something was rolling with her. She tightened her inner muscles as she started walking. However she noticed it was starting to slip out. She placed her right hand over her vagina to stop them from falling out. Rahul laughed at the sight of Deepika, waddling with her hand over her privates as she struggled in climbing in to the jeep.

They finally reached to the first year campus, where she was dropped off at the gate. She had to walk down the hill, past her lecture hall, to her hostel.

"Do not remove those balls as you are heading to your hostel," Rahul ordered. "Be thankful you get to keep your runners on. I told someone at your hostel to check on you. You're next picture is due in a five minutes, so I advise you get there fast, if you don't want to be naked broad daylight. In fact, get out now."

Deepika started speed walking down the hill. She kept her hands beneath her vagina to stop the balls from falling. When she saw the guards near the school building, she slowed down, and released her hand. Using her muscles was torture. The rolling sensation did not help her condition either. She stopped momentarily to squeeze her perineal muscles harder. She finally reached to the girl's hostel entrance, only to be greeted by the Bihari girls. All were smiling, telling her that Rahul sir informed that Deepika belongs to them and the boys, and that today would be their turn to initiate their own batchmate.

Deepika froze. She simply stood dumbfounded, and horny, as everyone present, including her, heard loud pings of the ben wa balls dropping on the concrete floor.

To be continued...

12