Deepika's College Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Calm down?" Anuj blasted. "That American whore made me drink all those bottles of jizz in front of you guys somehow. Those other choots are gonna pay."

"I can't show my face, thanks to that video," Hridhya blasted. "Who knows how many people saw me?"

"Trust me, no one saw your videos Hridhya," Zakir informed. "And Anuj, you did not drink jizz. You can both thank me for that."

"What do you mean?"

He then explained what really happened. Deepika wanted to invite the as many students to see Anuj, and Hridhya the as much jizz as they could, and then upload the video online. Zakir, then toned it down to make it so that Anuj will drink the bottles in front of only the Bihari students, and make a sex tape to spread to only within the Malayalam and Bihari students. While looking at Hridhya's phone, he created the Mallu group, in which she was the sole member. He also convinced Deepika to send the video to him, and he will post it on the Bihari WhatsApp group. Instead of spreading the video, he would simply delete it without Deepika's knowledge.

While Deepika kept getting drugged at the bar, he convinced the bar owner to fill the bottles with a mixture of curds and pineapple juice, and asked the owner not to tell anything to Deepika. Before she would wake up, the waiters would wash off the bodily fluids.

Instead of having the other girls collect the jizz from the seniors he told them to just fill the bottles with curd and pineapple juice, to play a prank on Anuj. Deepika would be too busy in the bar to even talk to the other girls. He could not get rid of an audience for Anuj, but at least it was a close group, who promised not to speak a word about it to anyone. More importantly, Anuj had not had a single drop of cum in his mouth.

In the end, Zakir turned the ultimate revenge into a minor inconvenience for Anuj and Hridhya.

"I still want that bitch to pay for what she did," Hridhya gritted her teeth. "She still did it to humiliate me."

"Wait so am I off the hook?" Zakir stupidly asked.

BLAM!

Zakir fell on the floor, thanks to Anuj's punch to the gut and Hridhya's knee to the balls.

"I still had a Dildo up my ass," Anuj growled. "That's twice in one year."

"Those bitches sent the video to one of my friends, idiot," Hridhya added. "I had to convince her not to send it to the others. I still haven't told her what really happened."

"OK," he groaned. "Now you guys got that out of your systems, what about Deepika?"

"Easy," Anuj said. "We got all the videos right? Let's just release them online."

"And get us in trouble,choot? Even if we blur our images, some asshole can remove that," Zakir pointed out. "I have a much better idea. Anuj you bragged about how you got a bunch of guys to rape a girl from your old college right?"

"Oh yeah," he replied proudly. "The college promised to not charge me as long I leave, but it was worth shaming that cunt. She shouldn't have pissed me off."

"What did she do?" Hridhya asked.

"He asked him out on a date, and she rejected him," Zakir explained. "That's not the worst part. Tell her what happened to the girl and her family."

"Those idiots hired some big lawyer to help them sue us. Too bad he worked for my dad's company too. They had to pay us for emotionally damage, and attempt to ruin my reputation or some crap. They lost their home to pay off the debt," Anuj laughed. "I jacked off big time, at that memory."

"Ok, you are really fucked up," Hridhya bluntly said.

"I know," Zakir replied. "But thats what makes him the perfect. What would happen if you tell your dad what Deepika did to you?"

"I can find out," Anuj explained. "Why doyou want to fuck with her Zakir?"

"I have my reasons," Zakir spoke. "I'll tell you all the information I have on her and her family, but you must follow my rules. Can you bring her back here?"

"Why the fuck would I follow whatever you tell me," Anuj retorted.

"Do you guys want to just fuck her over, or properly fuck her life?" Zakir asked the two

"Properly fuck her life," both yelled in unison.

"Then do what I tell you," Zakir smiled. "As someone close said, acute may be noticed early and be fixed faster, but it's the chronic cases that cause the most damage. By the time we finish college, she will hit rock bottom, and no one will help her."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

In Colorado

It has been a few months since Deepika was home. The first year exams would have finished. Everyone passed, except Anuj, which gave her some happiness, unlike her life back home. Her mother's idea of greeting her was to berate Deepika for the gym incident, at the airport. Despite Deepika's assurance that she was set up, her mother never believed her. They may have lived together, but they never spoke since.

After a few months of silence, her mother finally spoke to her daughter.

"I have a prospective client from India," she excitedly told. "He owns a huge empire in India and Europe, and he wishes to expand to USA."

"That's nice mom," Deepika replied, while eating her dinner. She was a little surprised her mom told her that, since she never discussed work with her.

"He told me that you might know his son, that you two were dating," her mother continued. "You know the name Anuj?"

Deepika nearly choked.

"Anuj?"

"Yeah, I even talked to this boy," her mother replied. "He seems like a nice fellow."

"He's the reason I was caught by the school!"

"He told me. You were apparently upset with him, so you cheated on him with some prostitute. Don't worry though, he said that his son has forgiven him, and wants you to come back. You do miss the college right?"

"No mom!" Deepika exclaimed. "I mean, I miss college, but I am not going back if he wants me to."

"This man is offering to pay the tuition fees, when you get your degree. You might as well, since the tuition fees are non refundable."

"Anuj has been awful to me! I am not going back!"

"Has he hit you?" the mother asked.

"Well... no," Deepika admitted. "But he forced me into doing things I did not want, and got me in trouble."

"Don't give me that excuse," her mother scolded. "You can prance around naked in front of people here, but you don't want to make love to your boyfriend."

"But he's-"

"You're going back Deepika," she scolded. "I spent a lot of money on that school, and you are going to finish. If I hear one complaint about you from this man or his son, then don't bother coming back home, as you will not be my daughter."

"He's-"

"I already said that you would be delighted to go back. They will get your room ready, and they will send your ticket soon. I don't wanna hear any more complaints from you."

There was no point reasoning with her. This was the same woman who divorced her husband the moment her boss offered her a promotion, in exchange for a date. She's just using her own daughter to get someone's business.

The only thing Deepika could do was to wait for a message. She messaged Priya, and the others explaining she would be coming back. Everyone shared their happiness, except Priya. She expressed concern, since Anuj now has Deepika at his fingertips. They can do very little about that.

The next month was the tensest. Her mother seemed to be relaxed. She did not know what Deepika went through. She did not seem to care either way. She is happy that she landed the biggest client, the bank ever got. Deepika opened her email, to see one from Anuj. It was a ticket for today's flight.

Taken aback at the date of the flight, she messaged Anuj online.

You want me to leave tonight?

Anuj

ur visa still valid right?

Deepika

yes but, there's so much to do

I have to pack my bags

I have to get my clothes ready

Anuj

LOL

What ull b doing

U don't need clothes

Deepika's second year will continue in the next series"Deepika the NRI Slut"

12